Your Search | the international library of poetry, howard ely

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

socketlabs Waste of time as they reject as they please... Aston Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Services: socketlabs Aston, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Temple of the ancient dragon cindy fleming,tom erik raspotnik,Dragon jewelry copy right violation and trade buiness torts Internet Author: portland, Maine Jewelers: Temple of the ancient dragon Internet

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT CORRUPT CHESTER COUNTY, PA ORPHANS COURT JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATTTHE DISGRACE TO THE JUDICIARY VOTE HER OUT!!! West Chester Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Lawyers: JUDGE KATHERINE B.L. PLATT Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Pros Rip off of services Van Nuys California Argue!!!! Author: Van Nuys, California Locksmiths: Locksmith Pros Internet

Jan 18 2017
Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Refunded policy instead of paying claim California Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Car Insurance: Pro General Insurance Solutions Inc Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Loan Organics Mark Lewis was the SCAMMED MANY OUT OF LOTS OF MONEY.....SAME STORYS Washington, D.C. Nationwide Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Loans: Loan Organics Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY, ZANDERINS.COM, WWW.ZANDERINS.COM, DAVE RAMSEY, HTTP://ZANDERINS.COM, ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE TERM ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE SCAM == BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH = QUOTES LOW THEN APPROVES AND INCREASES PRICE BY 10X AFTER 8 WEEKS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Health Insurance: ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
ACE Incorporation Legal action of unpaid online that I already paid off!!!! Internet Author: New York, New York Unusual Rip-Off: ACE Incorporation Internet

Jan 18 2017
trekkinn tradeinn, trekkinn refuse to respond, no response, ignoring, rovince of Girona, España Internet Author: los angeles, California Sporting Goods: trekkinn Internet

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Rc international express Scam Converse, Texas Author: San antonio , Texas Abusive Parents: Rc international express Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount They did not deliver the goods i ordered and not replying my emails since then. Internet Author: JAKARTA, Alabama Cameras & Video: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Tress Obsession I have a number of friends in the hair industry and I keep seeing their work and pictures/videos STOLEN by Tress Obsession (tressobsession.weebly.com) and Tress Obsessions on Facebook. They give NO credit to the stylist whom videos they steal.  BUYERS BEWARE! Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Internet

Jan 18 2017
statewide adr Calling my place of employment New York New York Author: Antioch, Tennessee Collection Agency's: statewide adr New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Econopick I ordered a Dallas Cowboys jacket on Sept 29th and still haven't received that not my refund that I have been asking for. They have been giving me the rUnited around. A China Econopick.com Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Clothing Stores: Econopick Internet

Jan 18 2017
Nationwide auto Insurance Mollie Holcomb, any and all agents involved with my claim I would call this Fraud by Nationwide Insurance Columbus Ohio
Did you have a loan on the vehicle? Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Insurance: Nationwide auto Insurance Columbus, Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
The Wire Nut Sneaky way to get your monies. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Wire Nuto Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Hooman Nissani Enterprises Hooman NissaniRayan NissaniHooman Automotive GroupHOOMAN TOYOTA SCION OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN NISSAN OF LONG BEACHHOOMAN HYUNDAI OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP RAM OF LOS ANGELESHOOMAN ACURA OF SANTA MONICAHOOMAN VOLVOHOOMAN FIATHOOMAN A Ripped off on new car purchase los angeles california Obvious Question Author: California Auto Dealers: Hooman Nissani Enterprises Nationwide