Your Search | the international library of poetry, howard ely

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
DMS Aircraft Services Jewel Marshall, Monica Johnson DMS Aircraft Theft By Deception Breach Of Contract Larceny Miramar Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Manufacturers: DMS Aircraft Services Miramar, Florida

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
Earthbound trading company Racist and a bunch of drug addicts! Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem , North Carolina Employees: Earthbound trading company Winston Salem , North Carolina

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Floyd Mann Owner of The Fresh Loaf website gives out personal information from his website Canada Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Internet

Oct 04 2015
The Secret Society Neothink Society Preyed upon a 91 year old woman....dupped her out of her money. Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Secret Society Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Xoom Xoom .com Fake bills in Bogota Colombia Nationwide Author: Woodstock , Georgia Chambers of Commerce: Xoom Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: THE LAW OFFICE OF CHARLENA THORPE, INC DULUTH, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Nate Holzapfel Mission Belt Co Nate State of Mind Fraud Provo, Utah Internet Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Nate Holzapfel Mission Belt Co Internet

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Additional charges and fees; Rude; Unwilling to work with you; Out of Country speaking reps; Hard to understand the Reps. West Palm Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX Nationwide I Just Can't Imagine Why! Author: Union City, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
The Ultimate Women's Expo Empty Promises San Francisco Calfornia Author: McKinney, Texas Event Planners & Sites: The Ultimate Women's Expo Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Cellular Outfitter I believe they are located in the New Lebanon Ohio Company Scams Customers and refuses to reply to Email Complaints New Lebanon Ohio Author: Benbrook, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter New Lebanon, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Oct 04 2015
enercare solutions beware of rental from the huge ripoff and scam toronto Ontario Author: Wasaga Beach, Ontario Utility Companies: enercare solutions toronto, Ontario

Oct 04 2015
Scottsdale Multimedia, John H Bingham, James l Thompson John Bingham, Provo, Utah and James Thompson, Tempe, Arizona are con artists claiming to be ghostwriters of hundreds of books. Tempe Arizona Author: Povo , Utah Book Publishers: Scottsdale Multimedia Tempe, Arizona

Oct 04 2015
Zegris Wheel Website claiming to sell the newly popular self balancing scooters Shenzhen Internet
Author: Columbia, Missouri Sporting Goods: Zegris Wheel Internet

Oct 03 2015
Cherokee casino Roland, salisaw cherokee casino roland and also salisaw dont payout even close to the legal required payout roland Oklahoma duh Author: ozark, Arkansas Entertainers: Cherokee casino roland, Oklahoma

Oct 03 2015
Irulu Technology Missing Parts when shipped, Did not offer to repair/replace defective item (the sold it with a 1 year warrenty), Customer service likes to threaten when you tell them to make things right. Internet Author: Veradale, Washington Electronic Manufacturers: Irulu Technology Internet