Your Search | the las vegas, nevada actionable award program

May 23 2016
Casey Chevrolet Newport News J Clyde Morris Sold me a car $5000 over blue book and made up another $3,000 on a warranty that was supposed to be free by purchasing the car Newport News Virginia Author: Newport News, Virginia Auto Dealers: Casey Chevrolet Newport News Newport News, Virginia

May 23 2016
Hanover Insurance Citesens Insurance I recieved o fake postcard for inspection for the purpose of raising my home owners Insurance. Then I was treated bad by claims adjuster in auto claim so that they could reduce or close my auto property damage claim. East coast Worcester Ma Nationwide Author: Hinesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Hanover Insurance Nationwide

May 23 2016
Rio Tan. Las Vegas Ripped Off Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Franchises: Rio Tan. Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

May 23 2016
Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Caveat Emptor - Buyer Beware Pleasant Hill, California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Insurance Agencies: Christine Sampson - State Farm Insurance Pleasant Hill,, California

May 23 2016
Caring Nurses Las Vegas, NV Annabelle Socaoco, APRN Fraud, Hippa violation Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas nv, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Caring Nurses Las Vegas, NV Annabelle Socaoco, APRN Nationwide

May 23 2016
Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency HealthMarkets Insurance Agency At the first interview, they seem to be a legitimate sell insurance co. One feels supported and that the sales won't be too hard.  Thank you, San Diego California Author: San diego, California Insurance Companies: Insphere Insurance Solutions, DBA HealthMarkets Insurance Agency San Diego, California

May 23 2016
NICET National Institute for certification in engineering technologies You pay for certification, and the test is changed so you will fail, during the testing window Alexandria Virginia Author: springfield, Massachusetts Adult Career & Continuing Education: NICET Alexandria, Virginia

May 23 2016
inate gems skincare They never sent the trial and then charged me $89.95 because I didn't respond that I didn't want it in 14 days Florida-at least that's what it says Internet Author: New York, New York Misc. Health Specialists: inate gems skincare Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Presta funding is a scam. Henderson Nevada Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Loans: Presta Funding/Shawn Kinney Henderson, Nevada

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
Lon Olen Friedrichsen Lon the Trader / Olen Kummer Claims to be an oil trader with great numbers then hedges your account against another clients account making himself rich win or lose. Alton Iowa Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Lon Olen Friedrichsen Alton , Iowa

May 23 2016
Midas Terrible service and liars even owner says the employees lied to me Columbus Indiana Author: Columbus, Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: Midas Columbus, Indiana

Check Into Cash  breach of contract norton, Virginia
W. Allan Jones a Racist Pig Who Rips off the Poor Author: wise, Virginia Loans: Check Into Cash norton, Virginia

May 23 2016
Classic Parts of America They sent me the wrong part & expect me to pay shipping to me & from me ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: Classic Parts of America Kansas City, Missouri

May 23 2016
Senator Bob Corker Bob Corker, Senator Corker Senator Corker Accepts Money from Payday Lenders Like W. Allan Jones and Check Into Cash, Hurting the Working Poor Chattanooga, Tennessee
Senator Corker Supports W. Allan Jones? Why??? Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Senator Bob Corker Chattanooga, Tennessee

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Fitzgerald Enterprises Omar J Fitzgerald Financial-Broker Services Tampa Florida, P A S Limited-Chicago Provided Deceptive Documents to obtain a Loan and never paid back the money due. Tampa Florida, New York, Denver Colorado Internet Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Business Consultants: Fitzgerald Enterprises Nevada Corp Internet

May 23 2016
www.shadowhawkflashlights.com Shadowhawk7582 Las Vegas BLVD. S #115-405Las Vegas, NV 89123 Completely false advertising. Fraud. Late delivery and product is not anywhere near as advertised Las Vegas Nevada Author: La Grange, Illinois Liars: www.shadowhawkflashlights.com Las Vegas, Nevada

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Amtrak Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Luminox Watches I purchased a watch on Amazon and the company told me that Amazon was not a registered dealer and therefore the watch that I purchased was not under warranty San Rafael California Author: San Francisco, California Jewelers: Luminox Watches San Rafael, California

May 23 2016
YP Marketing Solutions The Yellow Pages YP ,Yellow Pages, Advertising in Yellow pages is a rip off! 13690 Riverport Dr-Ste 200 Maryland Heights, Missouri 63 Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Advertising Agencies: YP Marketing Solutions Nationwide

May 23 2016
Speedy Cash I borrowed 250.00 from this company and they keep harassing me through the Postal Service  North Hollywood California Here's What To Do Author: Sun Valley, California Dead Beat Customers: Speedy Cash North Hollywood , California