Your Search | the las vegas, nevada actionable award program

Sep 03 2015
vincheckpro VINCheckPro Fake site to check VIN numbers of used cars for accidents Internet only Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Inspection: vincheckpro Internet

Sep 03 2015
Jewish Marketing Solutions SCAM. This is clearly the words that describe this company. Please stay away. I have read several complaints all over the internet, and they all repeat the same story. Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Door to Door Sales: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Martin Chevrolet (Torrance,CA) WARNING: DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!! California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Inspection: Martin Chevrolet (Torrance,CA) Torrance, California

Sep 03 2015
renuvadermskin bought trial for $4.97 and with no commitment they charged my credit card twice for $94.57 and there was no papers with the product explaining their policy and nothing on the Web sight that I saw address on my credit card statement is NV Internet Author: clarkdale, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: renuvadermskin Internet

Sep 03 2015
Offroad armor Jd murray Lied and never produced the product. And hasnt returned money after saying he did. Falcon Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Offroad armor Internet

Sep 03 2015
The unlock pros they were rude when i called for help, cursing at me and refused to help or refund my money north las vegas nevada Author: Greenville, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: The unlock pros Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
j g wentworth J g wentworth I went to them with a structured settlement the first time 0utta 12,500 i got back like 9 grand and the second time out of 12,500 i got back like around 4 grand. i feel like i was ripped off for a lot of my lawsuit money. i feel they took advantage of me because i was young and didnt know any better what can be done about this? at the time they were based in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Done About What? Author: Bronx, New York Cash Services: j g wentworth

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

Sep 03 2015
checkmate Instant checkmate Not worth the time or Money Internet Author: Williford, Arkansas Internet: checkmate Internet

Sep 03 2015
Diversity Consulants Inc I settled with Diversified Consulants Inc for an account with Sprint on 06/01/2015 and account still showning open on my credit report. Called several times and was given the run around. I called Sprint and they verified that the account was paid. I am very disappointed in a company that harass you for payment and they don't record and have your information showing paid. Jacksonville Florida Author: Richmond, Texas Collection Agencies: Diversity Consulants Inc Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Green Tech Imaging I received a call about trying a new toner. I would have to by 2 and get the third free and they would throw in promotional items. Porter Ranch California Author: Brooklyn, New York Printing & Copy Services: Green Tech Imaging Porter Ranch, California

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity REVIEW: SMH Records is a US-based record label. Jonathan Hay Publicity is a boutique PR Firm that only accepts a few clients a year, mostly referral-only. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success*UPDATE: SMH Records & Jonathan Hay pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SMH Records & Jonathan Hay Publicity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Medicine Hat, Producers: Jonathan Hay and Sabrina Hale Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 03 2015
AA Auto Protection REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: AA Auto Protection serving customers extended auto warranty needs for over a decade, with great products backed by A.M. Best, “A” (Excellent) rated providers.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. AA Auto Protection pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with AA Auto Protection, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Customer Service Is A Top Priority of AA Auto Protection Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: AA Auto Protection Cheyenne, Wyoming

Sep 03 2015
Xurli REVIEW: Xurli dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Xurli helps businesses promote online & find new customers. Online marketing is tough. Xurli is among best for helping small & local businesses stand out from competition to get found online. *UPDATE: Xurli pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Xurli recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
mr. lerner Author: St George, Utah Search Engine Optimization: Xurli, Xurli, LLC Xurli Marketing St George , Utah

Sep 03 2015
LB's Concrete Charges exuberant ammounts and does not do the work contracted for and what work is performed is very haphazardly and sloppily done Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Cameron, North Carolina Landscaping: LB,s Concrete Fayetteville , North Carolina

Sep 03 2015
Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Charged me $150.00 to paint 2 walls I didn't damage Lexingon South Carolina Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Property Management: Scott Properties of the Midlands, LLC Lexingon, South Carolina

Sep 03 2015
legacy collect svc/ international lending $19.16 for calling my job in same county 1 min on phone, woman operator undeniable confirmed it would cost .50cents, would you like me to place the call? cypress California Author: carteret , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: legacy collect svc/ international lending cypress, California

Sep 03 2015
Public Storage N/A This company sold my things and told me that they sent a court order form. when i asked for a copy that they mailed out it was only something that they made up from the company not from the court. Irving Texas
Author: Irving, Texas Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Irving, Texas

Sep 03 2015
MARC COOK - BAILUS COOK and KELISIS MARC COOK, MARC P COOK, ATTORNEY MARC COOK, ATTORNEY MARC P COOK OVERBILLING, CROOKS, RIPOFF, SCAM Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Lawyers: MARC COOK - BAILUS COOK and KELISIS Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 03 2015
Holiday Cruise I received a sales call from my home and i thought it was bill collector from Synchrony Bank. I called back so i could take care of the matter and was redirected to Holiday Cruise Line in Florida. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cabazon, California Cruise Ships: Holiday Cruise Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 03 2015
Scott Michael Tassone Scott Tassone, Scott The Mover, Christina Kachadorian, Chrissy Kachadorian, Chrissy Tassone Worst mover -moving company- I have ever deal with Rancho Santa Margarita California Author: Aliso Viejo, California Moving Companies: Scott Michael Tassone Internet

Sep 03 2015
LKQ /Automotix they sold me the wrong engine, and will not make rite on it Belleville Michigan Author: Browns Mills , New Jersey Auto Parts: LKQ /Automotix Belleville , Michigan

Sep 03 2015
tshirtnova Justin Greene They got our money, but they didn't send the t shirts Tampa Bay Internet Author: Manteca, California Computer Stores: tshirtnova Internet