Your Search | the paper store (www.12,000 papers.com)

Oct 01 2016
friendly kia promised the world new port richey Florida Author: new port richey, Florida Auto Dealers: friendly kia new port richey, Florida

Oct 01 2016
Plainsite.org Plainsite.org the company that without permission places people's private documents and cases for the whole world to see without permission. Breach of privacy company that is destroying people's lives. This company needs to be taught a big lesson for inva Plainsite.org is a evil company that wants to destroy people's lives. Plainsite.org post personal information without permission Internet Author: Alabama Legal Services: Plainsite.org Internet

Oct 01 2016
Inherent Beauty Skin Revitalizing Serum and HR Cream This company is a scam, it robs you of your money and gives you nothing. READ THE TERMS. Internet/California Author: Somerville, New Jersey Beauty Products: Inherent Beauty Internet

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
The Home Depot Does Not Honor Warrantys. High Interest Rate. No Interest Fees is Defered interest fees. Orange Connecticut Author: Milford, Connecticut Carpet & Tile Stores: The Home Depot Orange, Connecticut

Oct 01 2016
Publishers Clearing house Michael collins called me, kept me on the phone for 30 minutes, I gave no information, he told me I won a car and a million dollars and was to be delivered 29 sep 2016(same day) new york New York Author: florence, Alabama Questionable Activities: Publishers Clearing house new york, New York

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Oct 01 2016
Wang Gang vrasna-helios.eu Made an online purchase, an item no where near the item I ordered arrived. After I complained and requested a refund, I was instructed to sell the item and they would give me 20% compensation SHANGHAISHI SHANGHAI Internet
Author: Glen Iris, Clothing Stores: Wang Gang Internet

Oct 01 2016
M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE trade IndiaRafid Enterprise RAfiqul Hoque I ordered goods for hair products from trade India supplier, I sent the money by western union, however the supplier kept giving me the run around and never sent goods. I lost my money and slight business lost. Beldanga, India Beldanga, India
Author: Liberty, New York Hair Salons: M S J HAIR ENTERPRISE Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Santander Consumer USA Willett Honda South Car Dealer I purchased a Chrysler 200 S 2015 used card charged 3 times more than what the car is worth high interest rate, makes it hard to get out of this loan. Morror Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia Loans: Santander Consumer USA morrow, Georgia

Oct 01 2016
Hoverkicks Like in another complaint I saw, I have the Nova Americana shoes, and the right foot shoe will not work. I bought them 2 weeks ago, have worn them, but never turned them on while wearing them, All I did was show how they work to 3 friends. I did what the instructions said to do, and charged them correctly. Right shoe will NOT charge or work. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: Hoverkicks Internet

Oct 01 2016
Nugenix Does not fully describe the charges and automatic re-ordering. South Salt Lake Utah Author: GILBERT, Arizona Home HealthCare: Nugenix South Salt Lake, Utah

Oct 01 2016
Jb hunt D.C.S account. ES3 This account has bad management , they go by favor , every dispatch has his own people's, but on the top the chief manager Friend's , they get the best load , if u complain about , they gonna try to screw u up , until u make a mistake and terminate u , believe me , I work for this account almost 3 years , and I see the driver get suspended , get screwed for no reason , just because the driver wanna make money , I don't advise no driver to go to this account , intermodal is much better than this account , York pennsylvania Author: York, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Jb hunt Pennsylvania

Sep 30 2016
SG Internet Ventures-LLC I signed a contract with Doba Inc. for $699.00. And cancelled the contract under 3 days for refund. Lehi Utah Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: SG Internet Ventures-LLC Lehi, Utah

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Are you kidding? Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
Delano Crown I purchased a home with Crown3 years now and oh my goodness one nightmare after the other. The AC units has not worked for an entire year since I purchased the home. The company who is contracted via the builder to service the units are terrible. All mo Refuse to replace my home with a new Air Conditioner. Augusta Georgia Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Delano Crown Georgia

Sep 30 2016
reimage.com Upclick.softtechies.com,u;click.com,sofware.informer.com ted.s@upbill.comcleverbridge.com solidtech.com reimageplus.com they collected 3 payments on one day for product that they did not apply or finish reimage for computer did nothing for my pc and erased some of my good programs and wont refund my $79 even though the tech said you have 30 days to use product and if not satisfied you can get complete refund Internet Author: Kingston, New York Computer Service & Repair: reimage.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
America Home Shield Woud not pay for an A.C. repair person when their repairman cound not fix the proble Internet Author: Kissimmee, Illinois Appliances: America Home Shield Internet

Sep 30 2016
DietNutritionToday Pure Weight Loss Garcinia Gambogia I was told that the e-mail indicated that the trial offer was for 14 days and the charge would be $4.95 for shipping. Norcross, GA 30091 Georgia Issue is.... Author: Palmetto, Florida Weightloss Programs: DietNutritionToday Norcross, , Georgia

Sep 30 2016
The Notary Spot Non payment of contract Pasadena Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Notary: The Notary Spot Pasadena, Texas

Sep 30 2016
Baron Unlimited I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR! .. Cotati, CA Cotati, CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Baron Unlimited Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Verizon I ordered an Ellipsis Jetpack to take the place of my current internet service on July 13,2016. I received the Jetpack on July 15, 2016. Verizon Techinal support and i worked for days and hours at a time to get the Jet pack to work with my computer system the sytem were not compatiable. Therefor on the 25 of July I returned the item to Verizon before the 15 days return agreement expired.  Dallas, Tx Texas Author: McCrory, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Dallas, , Tx