Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: The Paper Store (www.12,000 papers.com)
There may be more reports for "The Paper Store (www.12,000 papers.com)"
For more results perform a general search for "The Paper Store (www.12,000 papers.com)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Jeffs automotive bethlehem pennsylvania My pregnant wife went in there and to get an inspection. They failed her telling her that she was failed. One of the reasons was a lightbulb and they told her it was bad she left out of there directly and went to another shop that shop told her that wherever she went unplugged her light bulb that it wasn't bad. They tried to take advantage of my pregnant wife and nobody should ever go here again this place needs to be close down Jeffs automotive Pennsylvania Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Auto Inspection: Jeffs automotive bethlehem p.a.

Feb 23 2017
Ryan A. Bridges He borrowed $5000 from me, promised to pay me back in a week, check he wrote me bounced, came up with all the excuses not to pay. Ryan Bridges is a thief and con'artist Newport Beach and Costa Mesa and Laguna Niguel California Author: Costa Mesa, California Insurance Agencies: Ryan A. Bridges Newport Beach,

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
Illinois tollway Illinois toll road Try to pay the tolls online they say you dont have any call to pay they say you dont owe then charge you $400.00 for fines Downers Grove Illinois Author: Gatlinburg, Tennessee Toll Booth Cashiers: Illinois tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Feb 23 2017
Beauty wrinkle reducer Beauty instant wrinkle reducer Scam-ordered 30 day trial of Angelina Jolie's face cream and wrinkle reducer at a low trial cost-was not informed that if you did not call to cancel within 14 days that I would be charged $80. 00 for cream and $90.00 for wrinkle reducer and that in 30 days another shipment would be sent at those same prices. When I called was told that if I sent the product back I would only get 20% back. Edison New Jersey Author: Green Bay , Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty wrinkle reducer Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Derma Skin Science Automatically billed my card for over $200 which I did not order. Only ordered the sample free shipping Author: Springfield, Oregon Skin Care: Derma Skin Science

Feb 23 2017
$300 Data Recovery WARNING!! $300 DATA RECOVERY IS A FRAUD! DO NOT SEND YOUR HARD DRIVE! Los Angeles California
True Update Of Lawsuit. Author: madison, Wisconsin Computer Service & Repair: $300 Data Recovery Los Angeles, California

Feb 23 2017
PINK PLUMBER Company Rips Off the Elderly with outragious add=on pricing for septic tank pump outs. Smyrna Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Plumbing: PINK PLUMBER Smyrna, Georgia

Feb 23 2017
300 Dollar Data Recovery 300DOLLAR DATA RECOVERY IS A SCAM!! Studio City, California
Real Update Of Lawsuit Author: Glendale, California Computer Service & Repair: 300 Dollar Data Recovery Studio City, California

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
Guardsman Furniture Protection fraud, scam! Grand Rapids Michigan Author: The Colony, Texas Warranty Companies: Guardsman Furniture Protection Grand Rapids, Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Energy In The Bank Fraudulent Scammers Who Do Not Stand Behind THeir Work East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Dist of Columbia Solar Energy: Energy In The Bank East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Payrigid.com I was asked to complete a task by referring people to the website and I'll get paid. I completed the task but nothing. Internet based Internet Author: Port Harcourt , Alabama Internet: Payrigid.com Internet

Feb 23 2017
Ecar superstore How would the purchase a Dodge Avenger  Fayetteville North Carolina North Carolina Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Ecar superstore Fayetteville North Carolina, North Carolina

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Old American Insurance Co. John Andy McAfee Clean sheeted the life insurance application - health questions Hannibal Missouri Author: Jackson, Tennessee Sales People: mcafee

Feb 22 2017
Tiko 3D Tiko - The Unibody 3D Printer Stole entire funding $199+ for 3D printer then didn't deliver for more than 2 years and asked for shipping fee of $55 and then walked away from their obligation Oshawa Ontario Author: Carlsbad, California Electronic Manufacturers: Tiko 3D Oshawa, Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Rxbomshop anni roberts',anna roberts,shoe store,wuwugogo It pop out of my Facebook . On time sale. Once i ordered never heard of them up to now. My shoe that i order did not arrive at my door step. Internet
Author: Singapore, On-Line Stores: Rxbomshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Anthony Harris dishonest electrician. one of the worst Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electrical Services: anthony harris

Feb 22 2017
aslan realty Jeff Fetcher ***SCAM ALERT!*** Buyers and Sellers beware!!! Don't do business with these CROOKS at Aslan!  Sellers: They will lock you into a contract only to low-ball you the last minute of the option period.  Don't do business with them unless you want this to happen to you also! Austin TX Author: austin, Texas Investment Brokers: aslan realty

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
EasyKits.org The company promised to make me money and instead they stole MY money! Internet Author: Rose Hill, North Carolina Work at Home Business: EasyKits.org Internet

Feb 22 2017
Carlos Cruz Drywall Abandoned the project and left poor workmanship behind Hayward Ca
Author: San Francisco , California Builders & Contractors: Carlos Cruz Drywall

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet