THE PEP BOYS THE PEP BOYS MANNY MOE & JACK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: The Pep Boys The Pep Boys Manny Moe & Jack
There may be more specific results for "The Pep Boys The Pep Boys Manny Moe & Jack"
For more specific results for "The Pep Boys The Pep Boys Manny Moe & Jack"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Cox Cable Virginia First of all their internet service is nothing what they advertise! It's slow as molasses in winter, their customer service sucks!!! Since they have the city councilman in their pocket, makes it easy to shut out FIOS! THE FEDS are coming buddy, John Uhrin Cox cable Fossils Virgini Bach Virginia Author: North Carolina Computer Fraud: Cox Cable Virginia Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Terminix commercial inconsistent, no customer service, no actual service, theyre the worst los angeles, valencia, chtasworth commercial Internet california Author: sylmar, California Pest Control: Terminix commercial Internet

Jul 28 2017
Faith by the Sea Drug Addiction Treatment Center in San Juan Capistrano Run by a scam artist. Richard Zona. He lies and scams and cheats people to make $$$$ San Juan Capistrano
Author: Laguna Beach, California Liars: Faith by the Sea internet

Jul 28 2017
Electricity Freedom System Electricity Freedom System by Rich LubbokCreated by Rich Lubbok,60 Days No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee They sell a system to generate electricity witch is impossible to work. I paid for this, but have no means to get my money back. They have no E-Mail add. They claim in the video that they can be contacted, but there is no means to do so. no idea. Internet Author: Exelsior, Alabama Sales People: Electricity Freedom System Internet

Jul 28 2017
HVH Transportation Hvh never paid quality leasing co , $1,330 for payments as they informed me they would, nothing over 1,000 mile runs, when asked over and over, 20 times, in fact, to give me 3,000 miles a week, had to take medical leave, gave them the doc note needed to return to work, was hassled about getting a new d.o.t. physical, when my doctor clearly informed Wayne Miller , safety officer, i did not need one as my current physical is still current til november. If you are not part of someones little click, you do not matter. Do NOT lease on to this company they will stab you in the back and laugh at you fir doing so. All they do is use independent contractors, and their trucks for company success not the independent contractors. Denver Colorado Author: Ponca City, Oklahoma Attorneys General: HVH Transportation Denver, Colorado

Jul 28 2017
Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach, Lori Ann Fleming, Lori Ann Oldach, Lori Oldakowski, Lori Dunmire, Lexi Oldach and Lexi Michaels Professional Scam Artist, be it business or personal relationships St Petersburg Florida (((REDACTED DUE TO VIOLATION OF TOS))) Author: Oldsmar, Florida Websites: Lori Fleming, Lori Oldach St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Vrsimple Azvr, Mps, national equity, vrsimple, This company is known to screw people over I rented from them a couple months ago I've been doing research and they are a bunch of small companies that operate by the same owner Charles S. rental manager vrsimple azvr mps national equity they keep never give them a security deposit cause they won't return it to you I'm also a homeowner that had listed my property with them and I never received a payment for my home. It's impossible to get ahold of anyone at this company I would be very careful as they are completely a scam. Phoenix Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Lodging: Vrsimple Internet

Jul 28 2017
BALBOA CAPITOL DONT DO.... DONT DO IT... DONT EVER CONTRACT WITH THIS GROUP...CALL ME AND ILL EXPLAIN WHY....I HAVE BEEN LIED TO....DECEIVED...MY GOD.... IT GOES ON AND ON..THE WORSE AND RUDEST STAFF IF HAVE EVER SEEN....HOW DO THEY SLEEP AT NIGHT???? costa mesa California Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Credit Services: BALBOA CAPITOL COSTA MESA, California

Jul 28 2017
Armando Tovaar/ Jorge Ochoa Armando TovaarArmando Tobaar SCAMMER Scammer, fake marketing guru, illegal, selling the intellectual property of others, scam artist Internet
Author: FB , Other Seminar Programs: Armando Tovaar/ Jorge Ochoa Internet

Jul 28 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I cancled the order, i did not recieve anything Nationwide Author: Lodi, California Beauty Salons: DAR Waterfront & Associates Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Nicole Custer of The Last Stand Ranch Dachshunds Scammed/Stole $834.55 from me. Has excuses for everything. Stole my money. Dalzell Sumter county South Carolina Nationwide
Author: Riverside, California Dog Breeders: Nicole Custer of The Last Stand Ranch Dachshunds Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Invent Tech Stole my idea for a clean air exchange system. it is now being called,' The Energy Recovery Ventilator Doral Florida Author: Miami Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Invent Tech Doral, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Culver City Toyota - Claudia (Financial Controller) They take ownership of your car and try to sell it before they have to outlay the cash needed to buy it. Despite the fact that completely f*cks you over Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Culver City Toyota Culver City, California

Jul 28 2017
Darwaterfront Sent me a letter staying that my account has been sold to them from Allegro Anti Aging? And that I have a balance due of $177.12. When I called it give you information to dispute but when you go to the website there is no actual way to dispute. Just continues to give you a run around. Sherman Oaks California Author: olivehurst, California Skin Care: Darwaterfront Sherman Oaks , California

Jul 28 2017
Sam Iler Safecon Safecon Consulting Group complete ripoff and the people Sam sends out are complete idiots. The bases will not hire you again!! San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sam Iler Safecon

Jul 28 2017
Rapid fulfilment Inc Sent the same order X2 and a refill within 2 weeks of original order contained 200mg of caffeine Pacoima California Author: San Diego, California Home HealthCare: Rapid fulfilment Inc Pacoima , California

Jul 28 2017
Suzanne Anderson I ordered some creams online and the cost was just for the shipping cost and that was all they never said they were going to take 99.95 out of my account if I needed they were going to screw me over and take the only money I gave out of my account I would never ordered this stuff at all. Brainerd Minnesota Author: Brainerd, Minnesota Skin Care: Suzanne Anderson Brainerd, Minnesota

Jul 28 2017
Law Office of Chris Brown Christopher Brown - Brown & Brown Chris Brown is the Worst Attorney in Broward Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Lawyers: Law Office of Chris Brown Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 28 2017
Mary Casarez and Paul Casarez Stole a car and work tools after I took them in off the street Dallas-Ft Worth, Beaumont Nationwide Author: Carrollton, Texas Landscaping: Mary Casarez and Paul Casarez Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Skinopulantcream This company offers a trial for $4.95 for 14 days then tells you the trial begins the minute you sign up not when even shipped when I called only 11 days in I was told it was one day past my trial and I would be charged 200.00 for a trial bottle.  Internet Author: Liberty , Utah Skin Care: Skinopulantcream Internet

Jul 28 2017
Megan Lilly Took $500 for construction materials and didn't deliver. Tool my new $80 wheelbarrow and the material money and never came back Fort Worth Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Builders & Contractors: Megan Lilly Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 28 2017
Precise leads Preciseleads.com This company sells expensive leads and is not honest on the internet form they collect potential life insurance client information for the lead. they falsely advertise undisclosed Internet Author: binghamton, New York Insurance Agencies: Precise leads Internet

Jul 28 2017
Color By Pascal Fraud Fraud Fraud !!!!! I ordered 3 lipsticks under this promotion and the lipsticks aren't free like their suppose to be and they never show up and you can't get in contact with them at all!!! I'm pissed because I fail for it On Facebook No city Just fraud Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Color By Pascal Internet

The dress guru Ordering Atlanta Georgia
Author: Marietta , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The dress guru Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 28 2017
textbookrecycling.com The company is a fraud use at own risk moscow Idaho Author: APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona Colleges and Universities: textbookrecycling.com moscow, Idaho