Your Search | the room store 59th ave and bell rd

Sep 04 2015
Diversified Consultants Dish Network/Diversified Consultants Dish charging me for cancelling service when they raised the rates. the they send in diversified consultants to get the money. Won't listen to anything I have to say. Charlotte North Caroline Author: Mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Diversified Consultants Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Mid America Self Storage #1 1st I had flood damage but was told after my payment was received. I went to empty my storage to only find out i had been robbed! File Police Report & was told i was the 9th break-in in. 4 months! Lebanon Internet Author: Camdenton, Missouri Storage & Self Storage: Mid America Self Storage #1

Sep 04 2015
Greenstar Home Services REVIEW: Greenstar Home Services dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Greenstar offers direct access to CEO for any customer challenge. *UPDATE: Greenstar Home Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Greenstar Home Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Response Author: Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Jeremy Prevost Greenstar Home Services Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
UStarCash William Henderson, Mary Parker, Ben Morgan They call you and ask about you needing a loan and if yes depending on how much the loan the payment varies they want to be sure you can pay that amount every month so they have you send in what they call an insurance and promises to send it back to you in the payment. That's a lie you send it to them via money gram and they want you to send more. You never get the loan. San Francisco California Author: Los Angeles, California Loans: UStarCash San Francisco, California

Sep 04 2015
MyGiftCardSite.com U.S. Bank Buy a Gift Card and Your Recipient Gets Charged a Fee! Nationwide Author: Washington Credit & Debt Services: MyGiftCardSite.com Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
BizServicesUSA HUGE RIP OFF! COMPANY OFFERS LEGAL SERVICES AND STALS YOUR MONEY AND IDENTITY Henderson Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: BizServicesUsa Henderson, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
Best-Cast, Inc. and/or Zsombor Antal Designs Religious Discrimination! River Edge New Jersey Author: Phoenix, Arizona Jewelers: Best-Cast, Inc. River Edge, New Jersey

Sep 04 2015
wildfire vapor scam,did not let me know by any information,it was a subscription,wont answer the phone to stop charging me Kentucky Internet Author: muskogee , Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: wildfire vapor Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
Thifty Rental Car Thrifty.com; DTG Operations; Dollar.com; David: Counter person who handled our transaction Downsized and Duped by David! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Thifty Rental Car Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 04 2015
HP smart friend services HP I paid for a premium support plan. A one year subscription on May 21, 2015. I needed support today. After 5 different transfers and 90 minutes later, no help Internet Internet Author: Greeley, California Computer Manufactures: HP smart friend services Internet

Sep 04 2015
NEXTLEVEL AUTOBODY MARCUS SYEDAKA - INSURANCE FRAUD AND/OR CON MAN CON MAN - INSURANCE FRAUD - THUGS - SCUMBAG - LIAR - CHEAT - THIEF - PUNK - SCUMBAG - DID I SAY SCUMBAG UNIONDALE New York
Author: Brooklyn, New York Body Work & Repair: NEXTLEVEL AUTOBODY UNIONDALE, New York

Sep 04 2015
Pentecost Painting Mark Pentecost Pentecost Painting Pentecost ContrsuctionPentecost remodeling and construction TOTAL AND COMPLETE RIP OFF Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Home Improvements: Pentecost Painting Vancouver, Washington

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Shell vacation club They sold use a timeshare then continue to increase maintenance fees until they were more than the vacation is worth Orlando Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Realtors: shell vacation club Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Toronto Delivery and Courier 647-967-4796416-230-4865416-566-2901 Stay Far Far Away Toronto Internet Author: Toronto, Ontario Moving Companies: Toronto Delivery and Courier Internet

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Lunate Skin Scam said free trail offer for just shipping costs , have charge me for 2 months worth of products I did not order. I am talking about almost$400.00 charged to my bank account. Called them and they were very rude had to cancel my AtM card to make sure no other charges are made by them bank is investigating now Internet Author: Brooksville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Lunate Skin Internet

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
Revitol Buy Health Fraudulent ordering process - click on product you want - provide payment info and then product order/price goes up 100% Internet Author: helotes, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Revitol Internet

Sep 04 2015
Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Law Offices of Alaleh Kamran - Criminal Defense Law She is a 100% Fraud ,stay o way, other wise she will take away your money and will do NOTHING Encino California
Author: valencia, California Lawyers: Alaleh Kamran Law Offices Encino, California

Sep 04 2015
Citi Bank NRI Failed to close an account and refund balance money for 2 yrs Edison Nationwide Author: port orange, Florida Banks: Citi Bank NRI Nationwide