Customer satisfaction commitment: NMR Coaching | Ripoff Report

Your Search: The Summit Group, Summit Consulting, PMI, NMR Coaching Bright Builders Electronic Clearinghous IDI
There may be more specific results for "The Summit Group, Summit Consulting, PMI, NMR Coaching Bright Builders Electronic Clearinghous IDI"
For more specific results for "The Summit Group, Summit Consulting, PMI, NMR Coaching Bright Builders Electronic Clearinghous IDI"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 18 2017
Vivint APX Holding Group, APX In early July 2017, I submitted in writing a request for termination of services by Vivint for my home alarm service. About a week later, I received an email indicating that I did not submit required notification for termination of services. Provo Utah Author: Rosamond, California Home Security: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 18 2017
Gov Simplified This company led me to believe that they were the IRS and charged me $147.00 for an EIN number that is free from the IRS. I already had one so they did not provide it and now they refuse to refund my money! on-line based Internet Author: Gilmer, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Gov Simplified Internet

Aug 18 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered the initial samples of make up and called to cancel the monthly delivery. I have been charged for it! Akron Ohio Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Skin Care: Consortium Group LLC Akron, Ohio

Aug 18 2017
Oasis Group Inc Enhanced skin With Shark Tank & Move stars approval, I ordered 4.97 skin creams then was charged 89.97 each. Internet -- Las Vegas Internet Author: Eugene, Oregon Skin Care: Oasis Group Inc Internet

Aug 18 2017
EmblhaLLC I ordered e oil for chronic oain.it hadnt come,ive been charged and the email and phone number doesnt exist. I got ripped off.im on a fixed income,i cant sfford this.. Internet Author: Nevada, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: EmblhaLLC Internet

Aug 18 2017
Dave Ramsey ELP Lampo Group ELP SCAM for Real Estate Providers Nashville Nationwide Author: Alabama Realtors: Dave Ramsey ELP Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Kevin Lindsay Complete con-artist. He charged us 3 times the going rate for the job we needed. He is a greedy liar. Horrible customer service and completely unprofessional Flagstaff Arizona Buyers remorse Author: Chico, California Auto Repair Service: AAMCO FLAGSTAFF - KEVIN LINDSAY Flagstaff , Arizona

Aug 18 2017
Manuel r Pronte I hire this Manuel through out bounded, he said to me that want be pay western union , not go through outbounder, I thought was strange, I hire him , he he was sale person, when I hire found that was lying, He log in to Skype account, and lock me out, I need I gave other pass word , went in the account put money on the Skype account with out authority Philippines Internet Author: Melbourne, Alabama Wanted Criminals: Manuel r Pronte Internet

Aug 18 2017
  Jodys secret never shopped me the sports bra and charged my card. I emailed them 3 times with no response. Now no way of contacting company. Internet Author: Visalia, California Misc. Health Specialists: Jodys secret Internet

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painitng Reproductions oilpaintingreproductions.nl not happy with my painting it is not exactly like the tiny photo I gave Nationwide Author: Brattleboro, Vermont Art Gallery: Oil Painitng Reproductions Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Regarding your complaint that you posted Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Incorrect Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Shaun Smith says i owe money and is threatening me with a lawsuit and possible jail time Internet Sounds like a scammer to me Author: Titusville, Florida Bad Check Writers: Shaun Smith Internet

Aug 18 2017
Reproduction Gallery reproduction-gallery.com Scam website took my money but did not deliver the paintings! Portland, OR Oregon Nationwide
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Art Gallery: Reproduction Gallery Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 18 2017
Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance Marsena is a beligerant, subjective b**** adjuster who lies or at the least stretches the truth about vendors, such as describing a biz as hole in the wall, larry Gregg another adjuster is a complete ambesia phyco who is also a liar North Carolina Author: Oviedo, Florida Abusive Parents: Marsena Wallace & Larry of National General Insurance North Carolina

Aug 18 2017
State of S.C. Department of Insurance This official federal agency in S.C.does not uphold the LAWS of Automobile Insurance in S.C. Columbia South Carolina Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: State of S.C. Department of Insurance Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 18 2017
Oil Painting Factory oilpaintingfactory.com The painting I wanted was not reproduced as requested! Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Art Gallery: Oil Painting Factory Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Auto repo Depot I got a vehicle from them last week yesterday Wednesday I had to take the car back for them to put a compressor on the car Thursday I called them to ask them would my car be ready and they told me to call back in a half an hour Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Auto repo Depot Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate The principals of 475 Vaughn and ROI Commercial Real Estate took my security deposit without a valid reason Tucson Arizona Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Dan Adamson and Larry Adamson of 475 Vaughn Inc and ROI Commercial Real Estate Tucson, Arizona

Aug 17 2017
Wickeeds Consumables Kym Moller Owner Melbourne Internet Wrong if given Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 17 2017
Wells Fargo Wells Fargo ATM check deposit The ATM swallowed my 1030.00 payroll check and only showed 30.00 Ft. lauderdale Florida Get to the Bank ASAP Author: boca Raton, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
ALAN JONES Utiliza su web para acusar falsamente y después hace chantaje pidiendo dinero para borrar la difamacion Opera en internet  Use your web to falsely accuse and then blackmail asking for money to erase defamation Opera on the internetn Internet Author: Alabama Financial Services: ALAN JONES Internet

Aug 17 2017
Fantom drives Rip off on 4TB hard drive Outdated driver spent $400 for it California
Author: Muskegon , Michigan Electronic Manufacturers: Fantom drives Internet

Aug 17 2017
Stauer Stauer is not sending a watch in exchanged and didn't return the difference in price, $49.05 Burnsville Minnesota Author: ROCHESTER, New York Credit Card Fraud: Stauer Internet