Your Search | the ups store #3844

Jul 23 2014
RoseGal Offered $20 store credit for $210 of useless poor quality merchandise Nanshan District Shenszhen Author: omaha, Nebraska On-Line Stores: RoseGal Internet

Jul 21 2014
Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan/ Store ripped my son off on his prepaid plan, customer service admits the store lied but does nothing Waldorf, 20601 Maryland Author: Waldorf, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Prepaid Plan Waldorf, Maryland

Jul 19 2014
Go Wireless Verizon Wireless Store policy charges $300. in addition to what a real Verizon store charges. (if you cancel) Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Cellular Phone Companies: Go Wireless Ramona, California

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 18 2014
www.fieldtacticalunit.com TURNS? was contacted by Eugenia Blanc sent a contract for Home depot store #2509 $13 hr myself $11 hr helper check to be cut on the 30th of June,next job home depot store #2559 $30 hr self $15 hr helper wa s told after the rate was agreed upon that we could not move forward.(they would not work me anymore unless i dropped my fee x number of dollars ,long story short check sent to wrong addres remailed still no pay no revisede contract no returned calls ect i would hope that the proper athoritys step in and shut these beatartist down and see to it that the people that provided services were compensated Atlanta ,Georgia Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Employment Services: www.fieldtacticalunit.com Internet

Jul 16 2014
mygiftcardsite.com u.s. bank national association licensed by master card international.866-952-5653 refused to use of card to purchase tobacco , said merchant is listed as a blocked merchant per phonecall . woman said was not allowed to use gift cards at this merchant due to what he sold as she asked me what kind of store did i try to use it at .. also told me gift cards are limited ... but on the front of pkge when card was purchased says clearly on front use it anywhere ... so why was a tobacco store denied i asked . she replied because it was a head shop ...... i was purchasing a 13$ bag of tobacco ... international Author: Dundalk, Maryland Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mygiftcardsite.com Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
MDG CANADA MDG MDG BEWARE! Contract with the Devil - Ignorance - disrespect - BLAMES bad Reviews on ALL PPL with bad Credit - COVER-ups! HIDDEN COSTS contract! DISGUSTED! Internet, Ontario Author: Hope, Quebec Computer Stores: MDG CANADA Internet, Ontario

Jul 15 2014
Sprint Soft Bank of japan Do not switch is a scam (retail store and customer service will play the blame game) Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
oldies.com online store for music and related books West Conshohocken PA Author: Christina Lake, British Columbia Music Shops: oldies.com Internet

11, Report #1161914

Jul 14 2014
UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX The UPS Store The Arboretum Area Ripped off on Bad Packing By Balcones Woods UPS Store Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Shipping Companies: UPS Store Balcones Woods Austin, TX Austin, Texas

Jul 13 2014
Ralphs Store #161 Steven S. Choi Mayor City of Irvine Donna Giordano President, Jeronimo Dominguez Store Manager , In my opinion another poor example of a grocery store that is ethically flawed on tampered products Irvine California Author: Costa Mesa, California Grocery Stores: Ralphs Store #161 Steven S. Choi Mayor City of Irvine Donna Giordano President, Jeronimo Dominguez Store Manager , Irvine, California

Jul 13 2014
American Standard Rent to own zero down The 3rd representative sped through the call after taking my card info. Never sent my email so I could access the listings. I called & was hung up on 13 times simply for asking too many questions. I did so very calmly. I recorded the calls. I also have log of the hang ups. They took my $199 & treated me like crap. Bad decision on my behalf.  Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: American Standard Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Mobitech Store Suspicious financial practices. Internet Author: Other Cameras & Video: Mobitech Store Internet

Jul 12 2014
Light_Buying Ebay Store Ebay Ripoff Hong Kong Internet Author: Garland, Texas TVs & VCRs: Light_Buying Internet

Jul 11 2014
UPS UPS Ripping off Consumers with bogus Pickup charges on Prepaid Labels Nationwide Author: CLEARWATER, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UPS Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
MOBILE SITE INNOVA fake internet store website Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina On-Line Stores: MOBILE SITE INNOVA Internet

Jul 10 2014
o' Riley Auto Parts Paying by Debit or credit resluts in months waiting for refunds and lies from store Marion Indiana Author: Marion, Indiana Auto Parts: o' Riley Auto Parts Marion, Indiana

20, Report #1142071

Jul 09 2014
Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth Apple Store at University Park Village - 817-840-9801 Return policy, unethical behavior, conversation goading, accusatory, derogatory remarks, passive aggressive, conspiratorial practices Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Computer Manufactures: Apple Fort Worth University Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 08 2014
Solutions Meds Store Michael, John Repeatedly asked for more money to be sent via Western Union due to quantity size not in stock. When asked for shipping number  was told more must be paid due to quantity ,larger, and to send the difference in price. First payment was $200.00, second payment was 179.00, then was told only larger quantity in stock and I needed to pay additional $150.00. Was told the shipment was sent but stopped delivery until payment were made. Ask for a refund and they said no and started calling me stupid and dumb a**. When asked why a refund would not be given they said because they were not in the mood. This was/is clearly a fraudulent company as reported by others. They answered my calls daily but continued to demand the next payment and then you will receive your shipment the next day. Finally I was told not to call anymore and my phone would be blocked.....which it was. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Total scam company. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Drugstores: Solutions Meds Store Internet

Women Shoes Style online shoe store Internet
Author: Billings, Montana Specialty Stores:  Women Shoes Style Internet

Jul 08 2014
China Star I went to the Board of Health on them, they have a kid licking your food before you get it in Agawam store and there only response was teenagers will be teenagers he looks younger than a teenager and the owner watched him do it, I happen to catch them tampering with food! Agawam Mass Author: Agawam, Massachusetts Fast Food Restaurants: China Star Nationwide

Jul 08 2014
Finance store Not helping you to get loan but piles of credit card from different banks Santa Ana California Author: Brooklyn, New York Loans: Finance store Santa Ana, California

Jul 07 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS FRAUDULENT PREPAY PLANS On June 06/ 2014 while driving in New York State and because I have too much problems with Tmobile I decided to switch to Verizon, so on the first store that I saw I stop park my car and got inside, and told them that I need to switch my phone to them on the prepaid plan, they didn't disclosure anything to me, like the prepaid phones are two years old, that if anything happen they will ignore the warranty, after I got my cell and the number transfer drove upstate, after about a week I began having problems with the phone so I went to another store and they trouble shutter the phone, and still having the same problems like taking too long to connect, showing connection but completely silent, showing that is connected but I can not hear anything either the other party, is getting super hot, the battery is not holding well the charge and now, no matter how many times I press the bottom to call it doesn't, I went to another store and same history than the one before in Hackesstown, so I went to a corporate store iand they did not want to do anything for me, but to live the phone for ten days or more to get another Why not ship a new model to the store then call me and switch? IStay away from Verizon they do not care after they got your money you are worthless for them, also stay away from Verizon Wireless at Diamond Wireless Cortland 861 NYS ROUTE 13 Cortland , New York Nationwide Author: Hackettstown, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide