Your Search | the zaken co., quick sell liquidators, tiran zaken aka nick lasorsa

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
eBay ID: 3dayandnight a LIAR SCAMMER seller in eBay selling JUNK to SCAM buyers for quick money ShenZhen, China ShenZhen, China Author: Toronto, Ontario Plumbing: eBay ID: Internet

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
BackBlaze aka Gleb Budman, Silicon Valley's #1 Douchebag Company takes your money, deletes your data, and runs!!! San Mateo California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Web Hosting: BackBlaze San Mateo, California

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
Nikita Maltsev Nikita Maltsev, Nick Maltsev, Nick Maltzev Nikita Maltsev runs an AdWords Credit Card Theft Scam!!!  Mississauga Ontario Author: Richmond Hill, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Nikita Maltsev Mississauga, Ontario

Oct 18 2014
Gleave & Co. Luke Gleave Fraud company sell watch parts London Nationwide Author: Other On-Line Stores: Gleave & Co. Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
HORTCO aka: HORTCO Publications Money Making Opportunities / No Product Shipped for money paid Chicago Illinois Author: North Fork, California Home Based Business: Bait-and-Switch: HORTCO Chicago, Illinois

Oct 18 2014
Life Partners, Inc LPI Brian Pardo LPI Uses Deceptive Returns to Sell Their Investments Waco Texas Author: Lake Placid, Florida Insurance Companies: Life Partners, Inc Waco, Texas

Oct 18 2014
Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group No Business License Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Eugene, Oregon Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group Hallandale Beach, Florida

12, Report #321996

Oct 18 2014
Rahul Manchanda Incompetent, Unprofessional, Unethical, VERY Expensive and a vulture who targets the vulnerable New York New York Author: Long Island, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Manchanda Law Offices New York, New York

Oct 18 2014
Tahir Shield and Musical Co Tahir Hussain Received notice that a musical instrument that I own could be copied, I sent the bagpipe to him, and he refuses to return it, or respond to my emails. Sialkot Nationwide
Author: San Francisco, California Questionable Activities: Tahir Shield and Musical Co Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Jason Rodney Gammon/MYSECRETHOODOO/THE DEMONIACAL DOC CONJURE AKA JASON RODNEY GAMMON MY SECRET HOODOO RIPOFF FRAUD Moore OK
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Jason Rodney Gammon Internet

Oct 18 2014
Sommer Auto Sales SCAM ARTISTS: will take you for your money and take car from u after 3 days and claim no insurance then when wanted to get my property out of car they give me so much run around instead of letting me get my property that is needed for work. Please be careful when a looking for a car as they will sell u a car for low down payments so they can have a reason to repo your car after only 3 days. I must admit they did give me a refund of half and claim the other half covers the cost of the tow for repo when in reality u had no reason to repo my car after only 3 days so when looking for a car be careful when u come across sommer auto sales in Reynoldsburg and Pataskala Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: Westerville, Ohio Auto Dealers: Sommer Auto Sales Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 18 2014
exactdata aka consumerbase llc A complete fraud. Lied and did not deliver data Internet Author: encinitas, California United States Postal Service: consumerbase llc Internet

Oct 18 2014
NEWS MAX NMX*FRANKLN PROSPERITY 800-4854350 FLPurchase Date: Oct 6, 2014 NEWS MAX ,AKA FRANKLIN PROSPERITY Internet Author: waldoboro, Maine Internet Services: NEWS MAX Internet

Oct 17 2014
Glyde.com, I tried to sell a phone in immaculate condition, I sent it to a customer. The phone was returned to me because it was bad. When I received the phone back, the screen was shattered. Glyde will NOT fix the phone because I dont have the original monthly bills, the name of the account holder, the original bill of sale. AND THEY BROKE MY PHONE. Palo Alto California
Author: Kernersville, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Glyde.com Palo Alto, California

Oct 17 2014
Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Global. Renissance ,Arthur Wylie CEO and Dale Godboldo Coo Dale Godboldo called me and ask me if I would like to double my money if I would invest into a party held in Chicago at a night club called Exchalubar Night club on Sept 25,2011 ,these guys Artur Wylie,Dale Godboldo and Zaki Abdula a.k.a Liionel Cave ,lied to me about getting my money back,I was scammed by theses three out of $18,500 Artur Wylie and Dale Godboldo have now a new project called The WHITE WITCH filming in Jamacia next year 2015,Dale and Arthur also promised me my money from the film Flyy Girl,which was picked up by Lion's Gate and Code Black studio Charlotte,Losangles,Atlanta North Carolina,
Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Stree Ready Records,Zaki Abdula aka Lionel Cave Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 17 2014
DESERT ESTATE LIQUIDATORS LLC http://www.desertestateliquidators.comMissy Taylor AZ Miss Taylor on food stamps and is theif Avondale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: DESERT ESTATE LIQUIDATORS LLC Avondale, Arizona

Oct 17 2014
RR Auction REVIEW: RR Auction commitment to total customer satisfaction. 100% Lifetime Guarantee of authenticity. RR Auction focused on providing highest prices for consignors. Buy and sell with the confidenceā€¦ confidence from 30 years of experience and customer satisfaction. Amherst, New Hampshire Boston, Massachusetts *UPDATE: RR Auction pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. RR Auction recognized by Ripoff Report Verifiedā„¢ as a safe business service.
Author: UP, Pennsylvania Auction / Liquidators: RR Autograph Auctions Amherst, New Hampshire

Oct 17 2014
EZK Liquidators Ebay Scammer! Buyer Beware! Gardenia, Ca. California Author: Santa Maria, California Television Parts & Services: EZK Liquidators Internet

Oct 17 2014
BOOST MOBILE Boost Mobile Customer Services in Dominican Republic sell information cell phone account Dominican Republic Nationwide Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: BOOST MOBILE Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
AKA Southwest Engines Quality Used Engines; AKA Quality Used Transmissions; AKA Engine and Transmission World; AKA Engine Shopper, LLC THE Cudahy Wisconsin Author: Jordan, Minnesota Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Cudahy, Wisconsin

Oct 16 2014
tradeking staff monitored, manupilated and rejected my trades each time I tried to sell and get my profit charlotte North Carolina Author: West Hartford, Connecticut Brokerage Companies: tradeking charlotte, North Carolina