THEFRANGRANCECHOICE, BAD AMAZON MARKETPLACE SELLER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller
There may be more specific results for "TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller"
For more specific results for "TheFRANGRANCEchoice, bad Amazon Marketplace seller"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
coast to coast moving llc rip off misleading bad business crooks fake moving company Deerfield Florida Author: olympia, Washington Moving Companies: coast to coast moving llc Deerfield, Florida

Jun 24 2017
ePrint2day.com ePrint2day ,instagram.com/eprint2day , ePrint2day.com ,UnitedThemes ,themeforest.net , envato.com/ , Sparespace.com , wordpress, Sexual Harassment Case / bad services do not work with this man ! Houston Texas
Author: katy, Texas Websites: ePrint2day.com Houston , Texas

Robert Mack Mack and Harris a Judge of Bad Character Jonesboro Georgia
Author: Forest Park, Georgia Legal Services: Robert Mack Forest Park, , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
oceandental irma gavaldon dentalworkmexico bad dental work,infections,bad quality cancun Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Dental Services: oceandental irma gavaldon Internet

Beth's Tire Service Bad Tire Shop In Bremerton WA Bremerton Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Tire shops: Beth's Tire Service Bremerton , Washington

Jun 24 2017
Sellers Playbook SELLING ON AMAZON- HIDDEN FEES Internet Author: El Segundo, California Seminar Programs: Sellers Playbook Internet

Jun 24 2017
refurbees this company sends pc's that do not work and when you have to send it back to them they require you to pay the shipping to send it back... what a rip off and bad business practices... do not do business with this company Refurbees is a rip off garden city New York Author: Knightdale, North Carolina Computer Manufactures: refurbees garden city, New York

Jun 23 2017
neulift supposedly from Amazon, but they have no record, and it just keeps shipping Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: neulift Internet

Jun 23 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE FRAUD CHECK WRITERS NATIONWIDE Author: Milton, Florida Bad Check Writers: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet

Jun 23 2017
Mac Churchill Acura (DBA) Mac Churchill Auto Mall An easy sale turned bad to inept, misappropriated contract & charged unwanted warranty Ft Worth Texas Author: Irving, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Churchill Acura Ft Worth, Texas

Jun 22 2017
Crst malone Bad trucking companies. Owner operator scam Trussville Alabama Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Work Place Bullies: Crst malone Trussville , Alabama

Jun 22 2017
Dorm co Dormco,com Credit Card Fraud Extortion Blackmail Identity Theft Bad Check Cyber Stalking Bullying Shoplifting
Cheektowaga New York Author: new york, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Dorm co Dormco.com
Cheektowaga, New York

Jun 22 2017
Kim's Florist Tried to send flowers to my sister who was having a bad day.Received email saying ordered was re-funded. Internet Author: MYRTLE BEACH, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Kim's Florist Internet

Jun 21 2017
Todd Douglas Brown aka Todd Brown Craigslist Scammer Todd Brown of Brasstown NC Ripped Me Off With Bad Check Brasstown North Carolina Author: Mobile, Alabama Internet Fraud: Todd Douglas Brown Brasstown, North Carolina

Jun 21 2017
Mykel Monroe AKA Persona Magazine Scammed, Did not pay, stole, bad business, fraud, thief, took advantage Los Angeles Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Mykel Monroe/ Persona Magazine Internet

Jun 21 2017
Marcello Seiple Marcellos Landscaping & Hardscaping inc. Marcello Seiple used Facebook marketplace to scam me into purchasing a $200 s****.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Marcello Seiple Ridley Park, Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
Bad Boy Mowers First Off!!!! READ YOUR OWNER'S MANUAL FIRST1 batesville Arkansas Author: Belle, Missouri Landscaping: Bad Boy Mowers batesville, Arkansas

Jun 20 2017
Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Triratna Buddhist Controversy, FWBO Files, Dennis Lingwood (Sangharakshita) abuse scandal Lied to BBC to deflect abuse allegations and to avoid Triratna leader being interviewed, ignoring abuse complaints, systemic abuse issues in movement, poor handling of scandal, dishonesty Nationwide
Complaint about Heterosexual Discrimination, Abuse and Bad Mouthing by Triratna Order Members and Ipswich Buddhist Centre Author: Alabama Cult: Munisha @Triratna Communications Manager Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Dr. Joseph Caplan Peoria, Arizona WARNING: Do NOT go to this this doctor even if you are having a heart attack! Please know that I absolutely HATE leaving a bad review but feel that it is my duty to warn other people against going to Dr. Caplan. I found his practice to be the most predatory and aggressive. The staff is rude and when they screw up the appointment dates, they will blame the patient. Peoria Arizona
Author: Peoria, Arizona Doctors: Dr. Joseph Caplan Peoria, Arizona Peoria, Arizona

Jun 18 2017
Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing Ammunition Co. This puke when I was going to buy a truck and trailer went behind my back and bought it. I made the mistake of telling him of the sellers and how they'd finance. His answer when confronted. You snooze you lose. POS. However he snoozed longer. Instead of working he sat on his lazy a*s and didn't make payments. I got to help the seller of a peterbilt reposess his equipment. Red Wing Minnesota Author: newport, Minnesota Trucking Companies: Chris Dewall/Red Wing Ammo Co. Red Wing, Minnesota

Jun 17 2017
Jessy Jade Rude Seller China Internet Author: New York, New York Mail Order Services: Jessy Jade Internet

Jun 17 2017
Laz scapes not a good Choice robbed lied stole my money con man bully We hired this so called contractor laz scapes (witch by the way also does mold redemption and a bunch of other things) we found several different business names laz scapes aka natural Asphalt.. we hired him from a card left in my mile box bad decisi Laz scapes con man rip off bully robed stole and destroyed my driveway East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Easton , Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Laz scapes East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania, Pennsylvania

Ltb autosports Herrassment threats Rockledge Florida