Your Search | thornton publishing, books to believe in, ej thornton

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Plantronics Inc Toss it in the Trash, your headset $80 Santa Cruz California Author: Los Angeles, California Telephones: Plantronics Santa Cruz, California

Oct 20 2016
Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. dedicated is to the satisfaction of its clients. Kerendian & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in the challenging field of law. Kerendian & Associates has policies in place to make sure that its clients receive the essential information and documents about their case. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Kerendian & Associates, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Kerendian & Associates, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Kerendian & Associates, Inc. Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kerendian & Associates a Los Angeles based law firm that has expanded into a multi-attorney firm due to client satisfaction and referrals. Kerendian & Associates established in 1996, focuses on business litigation, real estate litigation, dental/medical litigation.
4, Report #720621

Oct 20 2016
Sentry Surveillance REVIEW: Sentry Surveillance clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Sentry Surveillance, Inc. Sentry Surveillance, Inc. dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Pledges to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Atlanta, Houston, Dallas
Apologies for the above statements Author: Chicago, Illinois Security Services: Sentry Surveillance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sentry Surveillance a Georgia Corporation servicing 17 states with security, surveillance needs. Full line of CCTV equipment, service, financing. Sentry Surveillance delivers entire system, handles installation, compatibility, start to finish, providing world class technical support & five year fix or replace warranty. Kennesaw, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
Solar Mosaic Extortion Company, once you get the panels on your home, you have to pay them $250.00 if you want to redo your mortgage Oakland California Author: Placentia, California Solar: Solar Mosaic Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 20 2016
Budget Mobile Failed to provide service, phone caught fire, won't respond to calls or email. Bossier City Nationwide Author: San Francisco, California Cellular Phone Companies: Budget Mobile Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Dish Dish WILL keep any account credit FOREVER, unless you call to demand it's release back to you Engelwood CO Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Satellite Dish Companies: Dish nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Rosebrook Pools Would not honor lifetime warranty on pool shell by stopping service to me lake forest Illinois Author: paddock lane, Illinois Pool Builders: Rosebrook Pools Libertyville, Kentucky

Oct 20 2016
Savannah Van Lines Fender Moving and Storage, llc Have been fighting with them for 2 months to get my $300 deposit back. Author: New Bern, North Carolina Moving Companies: Savannah Van Lines

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
American standard online Refused to refund 200 i paid for them to find me an apartment. California Author: Manor, Texas Housing Rentals: American standard online Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
seller networks I received a call this morning in regards to my ad on Craigslist about getting my car sold from a financing/ad company. The lady told me that my car was in high demand (which off rip I thought was not true, because in my area, my car is not in high demand) and that they could get my car sold within 30-45 days. Nationwide Author: Florida Auto Advertising Services: seller networks Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
CheckPeople.Com Total Rip Off, Hidden Fees, App Does Not Work, Not In USA Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet: CheckPeople.Com Internet

Oct 20 2016
Protect America Did Not honor their contract with me and tried to unilaterialy modify the contract: Breech of Contract Austin Texas
Author: N. Chesterfield, Virginia Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Gen Salvacion Virtual works, locksmiths answering Rip Off lead Company working in the Philipenes Takes money and runs Nationwide
Author: Illinois Customer Leads: Gen Salvacion Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
07:35 AM Ripped off on eyeglass prescription, refused to correct mistakes etc Brooklyn New York Author: Turners Falls, Massachusetts Eye Care: Brooklyn, New York

Oct 20 2016
closet works iam not able to understand this question Guilderland New York Author: Guilderland, New York Computer Help Desk: Closet Works Guilderland, New York

Oct 20 2016
Bobs discount furniture mybobs Scum bag Bobs discount furniture failed to meet expectations. Paid for extended warranty and goof proof protection. When 5 legs broke off of 2 pieces of furniture a technician came out and told me it was defective manufacturing. He also told me I would hear from Bobs in a couple days. After 2 weeks I called Bob's back. They told me no ma'am it won't be covered technician reported furniture not deemed a manufacturer defect. WTF? Really? BS? I'd like to talk to the little puke that came to my house and talk to him again face to face. Seabrook New Hampshire Author: Kingston, New Hampshire Advertising / Deceptive: Bobs discount furniture Seabrook, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2016
BlazeRay Flashlight No way to contact customer support Ponte Vedra Florida Author: coon rapids, Minnesota Sporting Goods: BlazeRay Flashlight Ponte Vedra, Florida

Oct 20 2016
I am unable to buy a house because Conrad Collection has put a lean on my Credit report for Evolution Management Systems. I was told that I borrowed $3825.00 in Jan. 2012 and I now owe $4713. I have never been contacted by this company either by phone or mail. South Jordan Utah Author: South Jordan, Utah ORGANIZED CRIME: Conrad Collection South Jordan, Utah