Your Search | thornton publishing, books to believe in, ej thornton

May 04 2016
Ronnie morgan And the SLUM LORD of the Year goes to ARDMORE Oklahoma Author: Gainesville, Oklahoma Home Inspections: Ronnie morgan ARDMORE, Oklahoma

May 04 2016
Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Performed a procedure to my tooth that would not have worked anyway because my tooth was cracked Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dental Services: Dr. Bethany Douglas Endodontist Great Expressions Dental Care Jacksonville, Florida

May 04 2016
coast to coast relocation SCAM!!! STAY FAR AWAY!!! HARRISON New Jersey Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Services: coast to coast relocation HARRISON, New Jersey

May 04 2016
tryhydrolyze how are they able to get my banking details i keep changing my account details and they are still able to get it Nationwide Author: consitution hill, Cross-Border Scams: tryhydrolyze Nationwide

May 04 2016
Beechtree Community Association fails to take responsibility for dead tree owned by HOA that I previously warned would fall and eventually caused over 1k in property damage to my home Upper Malboro Maryland
Author: Upper Marlboro , Maryland Home Owner Associations: Beechtree Community Association Upper Malboro, Maryland

May 04 2016
Safeco Insurance Most dreadful customer service I've even been exposed to. Anthrax is more enjoyable than dealing with this company. Seattle Washington Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Seattle, Washington

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

May 04 2016
In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) AliExpress Store 1211087, Jocelyn Liu, http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1211087 Cheap Knock-off Harry Potter iPad Case: False Advertisement, False Guaranty On Delivery, Greatly Altered Product Is Now What I Ordered! Shanghai, China Internet
Author: Dewinton, Alberta, Montana Miscellaneous Electronics: In-Kind Shooting Studio (AliExpress Store 1211087) Internet

May 04 2016
The Gyro Shop Avoid The Gyro Shop in Hinesville!!!! Hinesville Georgia Author: Hinesville , Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: The Gyro Shop Hinesville, Georgia

May 04 2016
Larry Hourd Sent a letter stating I won 2,000,000 and had to send 12.99 to him to receive my winnings Kansas City Kansas
Author: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Larry Hourd Kansas City, Kansas

May 04 2016
HissingKitty.com unresponsive, ignored me, mistreated me, never published my reviews, unreliable, dishonest, disgusting, filthy, should not be in business, christine james is a Fraud scottsdale Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: HissingKitty.com scottsdale, Arizona

May 04 2016
Richard Ransom Richard Owen Richard Bruner Richard Owen Bruner RR Social Hollywood House Ransom Rich Entertainment Stole thousands of dollars from innocent people while claiming to cast 16 actors on a Reality TV show Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Other Investment Brokers: Richard Ransom Fort Wayne, Indiana

May 04 2016
Alana Sky Boutique Store Envy Confirmed order charged my account 1yr later still no merchandise no response to emails requesting my refund Detroit Internet Author: Bellwood, Illinois Clothing Stores: Alana Sky Boutique Nationwide

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Competitive Career Solutions LLC careerfinders, linkedin.com/company/competitive-career-solutions-llc Fraud in Payment Tampa Florida Author: London, Other Telemarketing Companies: Competitive Career Solutions LLC Tampa , Florida

May 04 2016
Ice burg cup Stole almost $50 for yeti cups there were supposed to be powder coated Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Sporting Goods: Ice burg cup Internet

May 04 2016
Lavino Hashtag Fulfillment, Oxilarine Eye Serum, Veniletrial, Trial Scam Unauthorized Charges to credit card St. Petersburg Florida Author: Madisonville, Kentucky Bait-and-Switch: Lavino Internet

May 04 2016
SayNoToLipo Vaser Shape. Supposed to destroy fat cellsl permanently. Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Weightloss Programs: SayNoToLipo Florida

May 04 2016
National Support Solution Tried to Scam me Internet Author: Kansas Computer Software: National Support Solution Internet

May 04 2016
YouFit Youfit You fit Health Clubs Refuse to cancel contract without coming into the club, paying current outstanding balance that continues until you come into the club, put it in writing and pay a 10.00 cancellation fee. Until then they continue billing and destroying my credit. I have not been in the club for 2 years. Sarasota Nationwide Author: Sarasota, Florida Health Spas: YouFit Nationwide

May 04 2016
Thompson Dental Rakhi Palta Dr Palta recharged my insurance for a work that was not done. I changed dental offices and I was unable to benefit from my insurance as Dr Palta took my insurance money for a work she did not do Thompson Manitoba Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Dental Services: Thompson Dental Thompson, Manitoba

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Geico Insurance co. Unapproved insurance upgrades to scam the consumer Nationwide Author: St Clair, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Geico Insurance co. Nationwide

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California