Your Search | thornton publishing, books to believe in, ej thornton

Jul 21 2014
Express Scripts Pharmacy Rip Off Dishonest Fraudulent Billing ripoff pharmacy charges my debit acct and sends out prescriptions early Bensalem, Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Pharmacies: Express Scripts PHARMACY Nationwide

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 16 2014
American Moving Group Don't believe their salespeople Boca Raton Florida Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 16 2014
Alliance Publishing Inc, Catherine Reece, Catherine Reece, fake name , Alliance Publishing Inc not at address listed Homewood Illinois Author: Ocala, Florida Work at Home: Alliance Publishing Inc, Homewood, Illinois

Jul 15 2014
oldies.com online store for music and related books West Conshohocken PA Author: Christina Lake, British Columbia Music Shops: oldies.com Internet

Jul 15 2014
Duvati ware I was lead to believe this was a free gift after completing a survey Toluca Lake California Author: lavonia, Georgia Sporting-good Manufactures: Duvati ware Toluca Lake, California

Jul 14 2014
Production Media Company Katie Humphroes LIARS- Do not believe what these people tell you Internet Author: Ticonderoga , New York Internet Marketing Companies: Production Media Company Internet

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 11 2014
The Hauser Group Hausernet Decoy David Hauser I enter mail received by them on the internet. I have not been paid since Dec. 2013. I emailed David Hauser and other people in the company and no one has responded. They never pay at all until I threaten them. I believe they should be reported to the Better Business Bureau and should be forced to pay their decoys monthly as they have promised many times. east meadow New York Author: bayside, New York Employers: The Hauser Group east meadow, New York

Jul 11 2014
Friesen Press Friesen Press Self-Publishing company in BC, Canada. Scaming and fleecing. Victoria, British Columbia, Canada Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ontario Library: Friesen Press Nationwide

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 09 2014
Rodale Books PAYING FOR BOOK NEVERE ORDERED Emmaus PA
Author: Waverly, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Rodale Books Emmaus, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband-- don't believe sales agents Signed on for a trial of their broadband, lost my landline, got an unwanted wireless contract Nationwide Author: new florence, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Verizon Wireless Fusion Broadband Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Perry Miller Carpenter; Suzy Kerr; Damsel Publishing; Creative Custom Content; PMC Content Solutions; DPC Publishing Scam, stolen money, didn't pay, lies and more lies Springfield Internet, MO Author: Kansas City, Missouri Work at Home Business: Perry Miller Carpenter Internet

Jul 07 2014
Greenstone Payments, Pivotal Payments,First Data Don't believe a word Tim Boyd tells you Dallas Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Greenstone Payments Dallas, Texas

Jul 04 2014
Hamilton Publishing Communication Publishing I ordered a book that cost $70. 5 weeks ago and have not received anything. I wrote the check to Hamilton Publishing but the check was deposited under name Communication Publishing with phone # 212-591-0289 stamped on the back of the check. New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Sports Instruction: Hamilton Publishing Select State/Province

Jul 04 2014
Mint auto sales, Tom (owner) when I bought this car I was told there was no major problems I drove the car to and from work for about 2 weeks before the car overheated and all the coolant came gushing out.I called the company they agreed to fix it for $160.00 I believe it should have been free but I brought it to them anyways, they had it for 3 weeks and finally called to say it was done. summerfield Florida Author: ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Mint auto sales summerfield, Florida

Jul 03 2014
Fitness 19 Westminster DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION Thornton Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Fitness 19 Westminster Select State/Province

Jul 03 2014
Nathanial Ponn - Cynthia Onet - Mark Ponn Sititea-tru-ponn-corp - David Ponn Ripoff Laptops And Such xbox and ps3 scamer do not trust this person ships out phonne books Roxbury Boston Massachusetts Author: west vancouver, British Columbia Con Artists: Nathanial Ponn - David Ponn - Mark Ponn Cynthia Onet, Laptops And Such, Sititea-tru-ponn-corp, Roxbury, Massachusetts

Jul 02 2014
Maureen Tara Nelson She is the biggest fraud. I wish that I looked her up on the internet before I signed on with her. I'm starting to wonder if she was even sick at this point. A friend of mine said she was using an accident for not setting her up with dates. She didn't listen to one thing I was looking for and just sent me random people that didn't match to me. All I ever heard was just go out with them and see. I believe she should be stopped before ripping anyone else off. She is one big fraud! Nassau County NY and NJ Author: New York Liars: Maureen Tara Nelson Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
DIP Publishing Argus Stole my money and continues to sell my book without giving mr rotalties Atlanta Georgia Author: Olathe, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: DIP Publishing Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 01 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jun 30 2014
PEAK 10 PUBLISHING , LLC DAMIEN CAMPBELL PROMOTE A SECRET GAS SAVING SWITCH . I PAID $27 + $5.95 SHIPPING . THE VIDEO SENT TO ME DOES NOTHING . DENVER Colorado Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: PEAK 10 PUBLISHING , LLC DENVER , Colorado

Jun 30 2014
America Star Books Willem Meiners Refusing to Return money that I had paid Baltimore LLLP Internet Author: Dublin, Unusual Rip-Off: America Star Books Internet