THORNTON PUBLISHING, BOOKS TO BELIEVE IN, EJ THORNTON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Thornton Publishing, Books to Believe In, EJ Thornton
There may be more specific results for "Thornton Publishing, Books to Believe In, EJ Thornton"
For more specific results for "Thornton Publishing, Books to Believe In, EJ Thornton"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
organic carpet cleaning green carpet cleaningsteam carpet cleaning Bought thru Living Social deal for $50 for 3 rooms incl scotch guard. Guy called to confirm he was on way. Pulled up in a beat up old van, I asked if his equipment was in the van, he said yes. I showed him up and the two small rooms basically just the traffic area that needed tobe cleaned, he went down, came back and tried to charge me an additional 100$! for stains and deodorizer. What a scam, total bait and switch. This company is a rip off! They post a deal then over charge you when they come thinking you won't decline. I did and told him they were a scam and to leave. san diego, ca Internet Author: sd, California Cleaning Services: organic carpet cleaning Internet

Jun 28 2017
Venmo cancel my bank transfer and refuses to fully explain why san jose California Author: Hilliard, Ohio Cash Services: Venmo san jose , California

Jun 28 2017
Crown Estate Liquidators Crown Estate Sales David GreenerBrenda Greener Stole items from estate sold to friends who were wholesalers charged no state tax stole our own tables for sale Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Chambers of Commerce: Crown Estate Liquidators Fort Worth , Texas

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
affordable mobile marine repair, inc John had my boat for 6 weeks and said when I brought it to him he would have the motor out and he could do it in about a hr. Weeks went by and I kept driving by to see if anything was being done. I called him and said if he cant get to it I would come get it and do it myself.  crystal river Florida Author: archer, Florida Boat Dealers: affordable mobile marine repair, inc crystal river , Florida

Jun 28 2017
Graceland Portable Buildings Gold Capital Financep o box 7866Paducah, KY 42002877-281-3656 36 mo finance saying no int-price almost doubles-pd it off and they say 8 weeks to get my pd contract back Nationwide Author: kingman, Arizona Loans: Graceland Portable Buildings Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Madonna Heights Denied my own personal medical records that i have been inquiring about while here in Long Island all year Dix Hills New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Family Services: Madonna Heights Dix Hills , New York

Jun 28 2017
Hip Center Doctors office Denieing me my legal rights to my medical records North Babylon New York Author: LINDENHURST, New York Social Services: Hip Center Doctors office North Babylon, New York

Jun 28 2017
Career Source Work Source Deprived and denied me the rightful assistance that was needed and I was entitled to for 15yrs Jacksonville Florida Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Career Source Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Menu Man AKA Menu pros Menu Man has changed it's name to Menu Pros, they rip off both sales people and business who purchase ads. :Las Vegas Nationwide Author: Fridley, Minnesota Attorneys General: Menu Man Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Schea Van Lines - Silverback Moving - Schea Moving and Storage - Cameron Schea Thousands in Damages and No Response - AVOID Columbus Ohio Author: Cleveland Heights, Ohio Moving & Storage: Schea Van Lines Columbus, Ohio

Jun 28 2017
Dermarenu Thieves charged me $98.71 for a 4 ounce free sample. When I called to get refund, they said non-refundable. I told them product never opened ans my mother is under hospice care so I was not home until yesterday. They said sorry, you had fourteen days to cancel. I explained I was not home but with my terminally ill mother. b*****d thieves. California Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Dermarenu California

Jun 28 2017
Lucky 7 Customs This company completely ripped me off, and basically told me to deal with the finance company. Fort Worth Texas
Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Audio & Electronics Shops: Lucky 7 Customs Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 28 2017
BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer I ordered this product which is 8.4 ounces. Which is a very tiny tube when I ordered it it was on a trial basis. Unfortunately in the FinePrint .it did not say that it would charge my card $99 after 14 days. Usually you have a 30 day trial. In the FineP Scam Internet Author: Dover, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer Internet

Jun 28 2017
Mex Punch, Bottom Six Beer, Jacob Barbosa S Jacob Barbosa, Jacob Barbosa Soto, Saul Jacob Barbosa Con artist defrauding investors of capital to fund lifestyle Orange County, CA Nationwide Author: Orange County, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Mex Punch // Bottom Six Beer // Jacob Barbosa Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Tickbox Box did not work, returned in March 2017.tracking shows they received on 27 March 2017..it is now almost july. Atlanta Georgia Author: Gray, Tennessee Sales People: Tickbox Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 28 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Fraudulent collection claims. Sample purchase now trying to scam me for $197.72. Account was cancelled. No other orders Sherman oaks California Author: Uniondale, New York Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jun 28 2017
Fras-Air Service Experts Tried THREE TIMES to rip me off Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Somerset, New Jersey Electrical Services: Fras-Air Hillsborough, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
worldwide wealth builders Marlon Sancho McKinney received the sum of $50.000.00 for investments to be returned in the amount of $68,000.00 a year after. We signed a contract but he fled. I haven't be able to find him so far so I need to report him. Panorama City California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Home Based Business: sergio B Panorama City, California

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW:Aqua Care customer Satisfaction Commitment: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. *UPDATE: Aqua Care pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Aqua Care recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Retraction Author: Antioch, Illinois Home HealthCare: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

23, Report #1019747

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA REVIEW: Aqua Care USA Commitment to customer satisfaction. Aqua Care USA family owned. State of the art custom walk-in hydrotherapy tubs, walk-in showers, chairlifts. Made in America, quality workmanship. Aqua Care USA manufactures safe bathrooms to aid in the reduction of bathroom falls, a major cause of severe senior injuries. Aqua Care USA utilizes highly trained craftsmen specializing in their products. Each unit is custom made, carries a lifetime warranty on materials & labor. Aqua Care USA receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our program Aqua Care USA made a serious commitment. Their Lifetime Warranty on all materials and labor lets the customer feel safe and confident when they do business with Aqua Care USA. Ripoff Report Verified Safe
Author: Tempe, Arizona Home Improvements: Aqua Care TRUSTED BUSINESS: Aqua Care USA is committed to customer satisfaction, Aqua Care USA focusing on finding the highest quality products on the market and using only highly trained craftsmen for all installations. Aqua Care USA has an industry leading warranty and unmatched customer service. Grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA  Rip Off Grimes, Iowa REBUTTAL/RESPONSE TO FALSE COMPLAINT Author: Ackley, Iowa Home Improvements: Aqua Care USA Grimes, Iowa

Jun 28 2017
Aqua Care USA High Plains Construction Aqua Care took $5K deposit for walk in shower then never began work.  Many empty promises - money stolen.  Internet Aqua-Care USA broke contract and will not refund money Author: Pearland, Texas Bed & Bath: Aqua Care USA Internet