Your Search | threedom sales, eaa
1, Report #1202899

Oct 09 2015
RMD Sales and Service Robert Dow Incomplete job, Stopped answering phone, Left with no warning or explanation. late unreliable Edmonton Alberta RMD Took our $$ and Bailed Author: Leduc, Alberta Builders & Contractors: RMD Sales and Service Edmonton, Alberta

Oct 09 2015
maui wine corner Gregory & Susan at Offers fake sales for the company being sold that is not able to support liquor sales so missleading. paia Hawaii Author: paia, Hawaii Work Place Bullies: maui wine corner paia, Hawaii

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Steven Wolfe Steve Wolfe Scammer, Scam Artist, Rip Off, BEWARE, Salt Lake City, UT Internet Author: salt lake city, Utah Door to Door Sales: Steven Wolfe Internet

Oct 09 2015
Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang I got a burn from their laser machine and extremely poor post sales costumer support. Weifang Other
Author: Springdale, Arkansas Miscellaneous Electronics: Weifang Sunshine Electronics Co., Ltd. Weifang, Other

Oct 09 2015
Cityside Distribution, AKA Caleb Sims SCAM, Deceptive, Dishonest, Lacks Integrity Providence Rhode Island
Author: Providence, Rhode Island Door to Door Sales: Cityside Distribution Providence, Rhode Island

Oct 09 2015
Industrial Warehouse Supplies Sales phone cramming scam. Irvine California Author: Vancouver, Washington Questionable Activities: Industrial Warehouse Supplies Irvine, California

Oct 09 2015
reachout entertainment Iconn tour Took my money for tickets and now wont reply to my questions as to where my ticket and item purchased are. Mammoth Arizona Finally rcvd a reposne Author: ELMWOOD PARK, Illinois Ticket Sales: reachout entertainment Mammoth, Arizona

Oct 08 2015
rosegal There's to many to name Thieves! Hong Kong Internet Author: Henderson, Colorado Sales People: rosegal Internet

Oct 08 2015
PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Desiree Munoz / Paul Nwosu $400.00 ripp off for license plates that I haven't received !!! Orlando Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto Dealers: PCI Auto sales Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
drive time salem va jeremy an his sales guy also one of the general managers i was lied to about getting my refund back from this company also charges over $10,000 for intrest on a $12,000 car salem Virginia Author: salem, Virginia Auto Dealers: drive time salem va salem, Virginia

Oct 08 2015
Jeffrey J Raymond CardCash did not pay me for $500 in gift cards Brick Ohio Author: Ravenna, Ohio Sales People: Jeffrey J Raymond Ravenna, Ohio

Oct 07 2015
Senior-Sales Plano/Allen TX Insurance Leads---THIS IS A SCAM, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY Plano Texas Author: PEARLAND, Texas Insurance Companies: Senior-Sales Plano/Allen TX Internet

Oct 07 2015
Yuma Supreme Auto Sales Sold me a vahicle with a defective engine among many others deficiencies. Yuma Arizona Author: Dateland, Arizona Auto Dealers: Yuma Supreme Auto Sales Yuma, Arizona

Oct 07 2015
Best Time Entertainment Or Beware,, Fraud Scam Illegal Theft Deceptive Business Practices Manchester Internet
Author: Live Oak, Texas Ticket Sales: Best Time Entertainment Internet

Oct 06 2015
Breathe easy air duct services. isaac sales tech breathe easy air duct service. rip off Grand Rapids Nationwide Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Cleaning Services: Breathe easy air duct services Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex I am suing for misinformation, the sales reps and managers lie to their customers. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Rental Stores: Discount Furniture Muebleria Alex Austin, Texas

Oct 06 2015
01:32 PM Fraudulent Sales Internet Author: London, Ohio Gourmet stores: Internet

Oct 06 2015
heartbeat auto sales donald plater owes employee money clinton twp Michigan Author: clinton twp, Michigan Employment Services: heartbeat auto sales clinton twp, Michigan

Oct 06 2015
Margie Beegle Estate Sales, Inc. 2013 RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, UNCOMPASSIONATE LIQUIDATOR. DON'T DO BUSSINESS WITH THEM Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Legal Services: Margie Beegle Estate Sales, Inc. 2013 Houston, Texas

Oct 05 2015
KLMN Readers Services Sold us books we recieved magazines that we never would have chose to order Nationwide Author: colorado springs, Colorado Sales People: KLMN Readers Services Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Performance Nissan STAY AWAY – SNEAKY SLIMY SALES TACTICS Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Performance Nissan Pompano Beach, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Rick Case Acura - Karl (Sales) - Mike (Business Mgr) - Benny (General Mgr) Good sales pitch, but lies and dishonesty all the way... Admit mistakes, but doesn't honor agreements. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Aldie, Virginia Auto Dealers: Rick Case Acura Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Renue Derma Weight Ruinations Health review Renue Derma Company, subsidiaries and affiliates just committed fraud and are liable for illegally swindling money out of my bank accounts without their permission. San Diego California Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Sales People: Renue Derma San Diego, California