THRIFTY CAR RENTALS ORLANDO, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Thrifty Car Rentals Orlando, FL
There may be more specific results for "Thrifty Car Rentals Orlando, FL"
For more specific results for "Thrifty Car Rentals Orlando, FL"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
All safe locksmith aka $15 local locksmith Misleading pricing, stated $15 for the charge of car lockout, vague about the actual price over the phone. On-line based Internet Author: Reseda, California Advertising / Deceptive: All safe locksmith Internet

Jul 24 2017
Ambassador Automotive leasing aka Als I have dealt with these people for 2 years an im always getting call saying i owe 550 when i note is 420. They are always coming up with something about more money an are very rude Lafayette Louisiana Author: Berwick, Louisiana Car Financing: Ambassador Automotive leasing Lafayette, Louisiana

Jul 24 2017
NCPA Insurance Servises, Charlotte Melita Frauded paperwork after signing contract. Added clause with nonrefundable fee not present in original documnets. Lost majority of my money upon cancelling. Carlsbad, North County Ford California Author: San Diego, California Car Insurance: NCPA Insurance Servises Carlsbad, California

Jul 24 2017
Ziegler's Auto Sales Car Buyer Beware Cincinnati Ohio Interesting Author: dayton, Kentucky Auto Dealers: Ziegler's Auto Sales Cincinnati, Ohio

Jul 24 2017
VIP Resorts Alice, Emily, Josh Flagg, Gustavo Jaramillo, Lucas Haberek, Jacob White, and Jordan VIP Resorts is a SCAM Orlando Internet Author: Owens Cross Roads, Alabama Resorts: VIP Resorts Internet

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
grundy worldwide grundy collector car insurance lied about quote, lied about contacting me, lied about car classification i chose horsham Pennsylvania
Author: corona de tucson, Arizona Car Insurance: grundy worldwide horsham , Pennsylvania

Jul 24 2017
LLTEK Motorsports Deceptive tactics, price gouging, hidden 28% restocking policy, attempted to cancel order 54 minutes after placed Montreal Internet Issue resolved, the owner remedied the situation Author: White Plains, New York Car Parts & Accessories: LLTEK Motorsports Internet

Jul 24 2017
international pharmacy Do not use unknown Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Drugstores: international pharmacy Internet

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
Synchrony bank Falsified a credit card asking for a past due payment Orlando, Fl, Florida Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Connecticut Banks: Synchrony bank Nationwide

Santander consumer usa Financed me for a obsered amount Fort worth Texas
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Santander consumer usa Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Smartphonetradein.com Scammed me! Medley Florida
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Smartphonetradein.com FL

Jul 23 2017
Phil Long Value cars of Motor city They sold me a car that I've done nothing but sink over $1,200 in parts alone into it. I have had friends help me with the labor. It ruined my vacation to California in December 2016 as I was constantly repairing the car. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Value cars of Motor city Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 23 2017
JD Byerider Ccac Author: North versilles, Pennsylvania Car Financing: JD Byerider

Jul 23 2017
Amplitune Custom Tuning I never received the custom tune for my 2015 Corvette Internet Author: New Iberia, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Amplitune Custom Tuning Internet

Jul 23 2017
Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Poorme Sales, Inc. This organizations sales car parts online. When they send parts that don't arrive they refuse to refund money. Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2017
RemotesRemotes Key Fob Replacements Farmingdale New Jersey Author: Porterdale, Georgia Car Parts & Accessories: RemotesRemotes Farmingdale, New Jersey

Jul 23 2017
Shell Gas station Owner Nick Younan. car damaged. owner Nick Younan rude and beligerant. San Diego California Author: san diego, California Gas Stations: Shell Gas station San Diego, California

Jul 22 2017
Dents R US Nick Thompson Ruined the paint on my car, promised to come back to buff it out and disappeared, never to be heard from again Orange County and San Gabriel Valley California
Author: Huntington Beach, California Body Work & Repair: Dents R US Orange County and San Gabriel Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Something is missing Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Scott Levine ThinDoctor.com ScottLevineMD.com Ultimate Weight Loss Product even protects against Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, Hypertension and more Orlando Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Doctors: Dr. Scott Levine Orlando, Florida