TIMOTHY IAN PARR 12 6 1968 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968
There may be more specific results for "Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968"
For more specific results for "Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Sorry... Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 17 2017
Confederate Superstore I tried to buy something from them. Was charged 19.99$. I never received my item. Ever since than I have been charged19.99$ for the past 6 months. I've tried to call them but have had no luck. Internet Author: Modesto, California Unusual Rip-Off: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 15 2017
Confederate Superstore I ordered one, free flag from the, 6 months ago and they charged me $6.95 shipping. They have continued to charge my account $19.95 ever since.. I have only authorized the shipping charge. I have tried to call' but no one answers. I am tired of paying for something that is not legitimate. This is a Scam and they need to be stopped. Woodland Texas Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Specialty Stores: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 14 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions ADS Been a provider for 6 months not one pay check yet Apple valley Nationwide Author: apple valley, Minnesota Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 09 2017
TIMOTHY D HUMMEL Law Office SO DISHONEST LAWYER South Pasadena California Author: Beverly Hills, California Lawyers: TIMOTHY D HUMMEL Law Office South Pasadena, California

May 04 2017
American sweepstakes publishers po box12954 Kansas City ks, 66112-2954 Wants 12 fee for 1,000,000 dollars for sweepstakes Kansas city Kansas Author: shelby, Ohio Questionable Activities: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

May 04 2017
RGO resumes Fraudulent Resume Svc. Ripped me off for 12 mos!! Internet Author: Porter , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: RGO resumes Internet

May 03 2017
Red Day Roofing and Construction llc Timothy Bates Company owner is not licensed and he is a felon and dangerous offender Van alstyne Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Roofing Companies: Red Day Roofing and Construction llc Van alstyne, Texas

May 03 2017
World TEFL Association (WTA) Jimmy Crangle and Debbie McLean I purchased a TEFL franchise in January 2014. I was told and the contract stated that if the franchise didn't achieve $50,000 in target revenue within the first 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my franchise fees. Hong Kong Internet Statement of apology to World TEFL Association , their staff and affiliates Author: Oxnard, California Corrupt Companies: World TEFL Association (WTA) Hong Kong,

May 03 2017
Bank of america Boa On 05/032017 6:00am a guy at customer service was very rude and actually put the phone down in my ear. He called himself Jerry or Terry. This after golding on for a long time with a serious credit card issue. Nationwide Author: Key Largo, Florida Banks: Bank of america Nationwide

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

May 02 2017
Dignity Travel; Flying Wheels Travel Tim Holtz (Timothy Holtz) is same operator; Holtz is risky, unprofessional, dangerous to disabled & senior travelers Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Dignity Travel Internet

May 01 2017
SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK THESE PEOPLE WORK FOR MABE WORKERS COMPENSATION THESE PEOPLE NEGLECTED MY WIFE FOR MORE THAN 20 MONTHS DUE TO A FALL AT SCHOOL IN 2014AND INJURED HER LEFT KNEE AND IT NEEDED SURGERY BALTIMORE Maryland my rebutel makes no sence Author: Waldorf, Maryland Medical Personnel: SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK BALTIMORE, Maryland

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Lithonia Middle School Middle school Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia K-12 Language: Lithonia Middle School Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 27 2017
 nycroomsdepot.com 1501 Broadway 12 floor : Registration Fee : Thieves Just Stay Away. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Realtors: nycroomsdepot.com New York, New York

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet