Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Parisian Skin Glow Signed up for $4.99 sample/charged $11.99 on 3/6. Received no additional prods but my acct was changed $89.92 on 3/18 and 84.95 on 3/20.. called # on shipping list from sample and it was no good.  Author: Wilkes Barre , Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Parisian Skin Glow Internet

Mar 20 2017
Timothy Whitehead Tim Speaks LifeTim the Career GuyTim Dar'rell Timothy Whitehead Resume Writer is a liar! Birmingham Internet Author: Birmingham , Alabama Butlers: Timothy Whitehead Internet

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 15 2017
Ian Duffield took a lie detector test with this man I was telling the truth the whole way through and his results came back that I had failed. There's no way on this earth I could have failed he's a con charged me 550 pounds just to conn us!!! England Nationwide Author: Cardiff , Alabama Bigamist: Ian Duffield Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Powecall Sirens llc David Fierstien whoop sound powercall sound DX5200 6 Adam DX 5 GE Power call Warble tone I was scammed by David Fierstien at powercall sirens LLC ! Very poor quality junk. Don't believe a word this guy tells you! Leesburg Nationwide Author: Crete, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Powecall Sirens llc Nationwide

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Studio 6 Tempe AZ Odd Forms Of Abuse And Overt Thefts By Staff Tempe Arizona Author: Tempe, Arizona Hotel: Studio 6 Tempe AZ Tempe, Arizona

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Ellis Island Mis-leading information as to FREE 24hr Airport Shuttle / Deposit taken for 6 hr. stay Las Vegas Nevada Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 10 2017
Carrpet Palace of Fairfax Va Lied about cutting carpet to fit room. Took 6 days to prepare uncut rug. Fairfax Virginia Author: Oakton, Virginia Carpet & Tile Stores: Carrpet Palace of Fairfax Va Fairfax, Virginia

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
innovative mobile homes solutions jeffry ian lucero company took deposit and the chase was on hooksett Maine Author: sanford, Maine Manufactured Home Dealers: innovative mobile homes solutions hooksett, Maine

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 07 2017
Trevor Rare Ravit, SharonRon Yeckezkel -  On December 6, 2016 I entered the store Trevor Rare because outside of the store, a saleswomen beckoned me to come inside with a free sample. I then entered and was totally overwhelmed by an aggressive saleswoman who pressured me into buying their products New York New York Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Trevor Rare New York, New York

Mar 07 2017
COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS JASON ELLSWORTH737 HIGHWAY93 NORTHHAMILTON, MONT 5980 i was billed over 6 mos ago for magazines i never ordered, told the people calling me we are 75 yrs old would not order 5 yr ahead magazines our daughter reported the info to an attorney in our family he recommended we report to attorney general of illinois lisa madigan, we were unable to get through to the correct party so did nothing more recently was called and told we were being turned over to a collection agency whom I called and then no one called again till this week saying bill was 750 we owed for unpaid magazines since 2015 hamilton montana Nationwide Author: MT PULASKI , Illinois Landmarks & Historic Sites: COUNTRY WIDE PERIODICALS Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
En Garde Protective Services I was discriminated against because I am black ,and openly gay often. I was wrongfully terminated after being with the company for 6 months and taking 1 sick day.My paycheck was never ready on payday like other employees mines was ready at 1:00 that evening if the boss Elaina was upset at me that day vs. 9:00 a.m . for everyone else HOUSTON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Work Place Bullies: En Garde HOUSTON, Texas

Mar 07 2017
Fenton Smith Barrister Ian R. Smith Scott K. Fenton BAD LAWYERS, CONFLICT OF INTEREST, INEFFECTIVE ASSSITANCE OF COUNSEL - DO NOT USE THIS LAWFIRM Toronto Ontario
Author: Toronto, Ohio Lawyers: Fenton Smith Barrister Toronto, Ontario

Mar 06 2017
Florence Scovel ** AN & Associates ** RAMA Deals ** Ordered 2 Cables & Never Received ** They Refuse to Respond to at Least 12 Emails I've Sent ** West Seneca ** NY and Nationwide Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Florence Scovel Nationwide

Mar 06 2017
Terminix OVER 6 YEARS, NEVER SHOWED UP FOR YEARLY INSPECTION Memphis Tennessee Author: Amarillo, Texas Exterminating: Terminix Memphis, Tennessee

Mar 06 2017
Begley's Automotive Group Begley's Automotive Repair BEWARE!! Bought my daughters car here and 6 days latter the rods knocking, & its non-drivable and died trying to get it home from school. Elkhart Indiana Author: Wolcottville , Indiana Auto Dealers: Begley's Automotive Group Elkhart , Indiana