TIMOTHY IAN PARR 12 6 1968 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968
There may be more specific results for "Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968"
For more specific results for "Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968"
Showing 1-25 of 46,775 Found Reports For more specific results for "Timothy Ian Parr 12 6 1968"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
Jody's Secret AKA Jody's Adjustable Sport Bra I ordered 2 bras. I received confirmation email with confirmation order #7291. Email said 4-6 weeks. About 5 weeks later, I clicked link to check status of my order. It showed being processed. About 2 weeks after that LINK DISAPPEARED! So response via email. Website shut down. My credit card was charged. I never received response or product! SCAM!! Internet Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
Elly's world  I asked my mom to buy this hair steam straightener around the middle of july and they sent her a email confirmation and it had on the email 4 to 6 weeks and Thankyou for the purchase and had the amount that was payed to Ellys world and then i go back to check her email for the tracking information and it said that the webpage was unavailable and the whole website was gone like it was never there .  Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: Elly's world Internet

Aug 21 2017
Boyz-N-their Toyz Marine Wrong Diagnostics....waited over 6 weeks for work to be done...Not Fixed....Expensive Cudjoe Florida
Author: Summerland Key, Florida Boat Marinas: Boyz-N-their Toyz Marine Cudjoe, Florida

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Terros Olive Clinic Glendale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
A1 Healthcare Adroit Health This is merely a discount company. I spoke with Adam, every question I ask about coverage his answer was of course it covers it its a major Ins. company. You can't fill prescriptions for 12 mts Internet Author: Pickens, South Carolina Health Insurance: A1 Healthcare Internet

Aug 20 2017
Cricket Yesterday, Saturday August 19th my phone said No Service. Even though my account is paid. So I go to the Wahiawa Cricket store and and after about 35 minutes they reconnect it to the tower or whatever. Ok, then it worked again. Today, the next day, I have no service AGAIN. So I go back and the store's hours are 11-5 and no one is there at 11. At 12:20 I'm still standing out there and no one shows up. Wahiawa Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Telephone Companies: Cricket Wahiawa, Hawaii

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017

Aug 19 2017
Diggy pod Advertised commitment to quality but does not deliver Tecumseh Michigan
In response to this customer's complaint Author: south lake tahoe, California Printing & Copy Services: Diggy pod Tecumseh, Michigan

Aug 18 2017
WOWW FASHION WOWW FASHION WOWWDEUS I ordered a sports bra on 6-17-2017 and never received a confirmation email or the product. But they sure did charge my credit card for 24.97. This is a rip off and now I can't find this company anywhere. Internet
Author: BRAZORIA, Texas Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 18 2017
Yoobly Inc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Yoobly is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Yoobly strives to help those that are motivated to making positive changes to their business. *UPDATE: Yoobly Inc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Yoobly Inc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Columbia, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Yoobly Inc. TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Yoobly dedicated to customer satisfaction. 100% service guarantee, only provides the best software and network marketing training for motivated individuals looking to grow their businesses. Yoobly implements top rated pull marketing strategies that anyone can implement. Yoobly receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.

Aug 18 2017
Jodi s secret Ordered 2 bras on 6/17/17 did not receive yet there said allow 4-6 week. Author: Portage, Indiana Fitness Consultants: Jodi s secret

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Woodforest Customer Care Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
Jody's Secret It said that I should be getting my order within 4-6 weeks. It's been 10 weeks since I last ordered it. Tried emailing, never respond back. I can see the website is not functioning anymore. Internet Author: Calgary, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 17 2017
Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money (in excess of six figures) after we fired him in April 2016. Conroe Texas Covey Creek Builders Tim W Wilson Will not return our money ,$94,000, after we fired him in April 2017. Conroe Texas Author: Walton, Kentucky Builders & Contractors: Covey Creek Builders Conroe, Texas

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Elly's world I order some straight news for 4999 got to email saying thank you for ordering it will take 4 to 6 weeks and when I went back to check the tracking and try to get a tracking it says the page is not found the store is not found and when I sent the email out to the support group still no answer and I sent about 4 Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Elly word Internet

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Collectors PBA John Goldstien John Goldstein of Las Vegas charged me $1500 on 12/24/13 for insurance on stamps he was selling for me to someone in China. As soon as he got the money he no longer answered my calls. It is as if he fell off the face of the earth Las Vegas Nevada Author: Emmetsburg, Iowa Advertising / Deceptive: Collectors PBA Las Vegas, Nevada