Your Search | timothy lee hubman & coexist foundation

Jul 22 2016
Spy Camera Specialists Inc / www.spycameras.com / SCS ENTERPRISES, INC. / KENNETH LEE / MARK KIM The prior staff use to provide a great product. ¬†suffern Internet Author: Suffern, New York Cameras & Video: Spy Camera Specialists Inc Internet

Jul 21 2016
Timothy Martin T&T electrical/ misc contracting Tom I was robbed by Tim Martin! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Timothy Martin T&T electrical/ misc contracting Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Dr. Lee Palmer DDS Forcibly schedules appointments for unneeded services to generate more billing Franklin Tennessee Author: Tennessee Dental Services: Dr. Lee Palmer DDS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
Dr. Jerome Swartz, Eugene Scher, Cascade technologies, Gerova, Integrated Administration, Advisory Ip Services fka Swartz IP Services Group, David Bergstein. Dr. Jerome Swartz, inventor of the hand held bar code scanner, co-founder of Symbol Technologies and founder of The Swartz Foundation and Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Nationwide Author: LA, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dr. Jerome Swartz Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Jul 14 2016
Psychic Medium Laura Lee Fraudulent/Fake/Untelligent On-Air CBS Radio and Blog Talk Radio's A Fine Time for Healing with Randi Fine Special Psychic Medium Bloomington IL
Author: California Psychic: Psychic Medium Laura Lee Internet

Jul 13 2016
Honey Spas, Timothy Honey, Tim Honey, Ellyn Honey, Honey Tubs Sold a defective spa and refused to correct it Mohnton Pennsylvania Dishonest company Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Pools & Saunas: Honey Spas Mohnton, Pennsylvania

Jul 10 2016
Psa Psa/dna authentication services They gave me false results on a Bruce lee autogragh that I got personally in 1973,they told me it was not real, I've been holding it for 43 years New port beach California
Author: San Francisco , California Celebrities: Psa Newport Beach, California

Jul 09 2016
KLMN Readers Service, INC Man came from a men's rehab in Killeen and selling christian magazines to raise money for the foundation Killeen Nationwide Author: Florence,, Texas Religious Groups: KLMN Readers Service, INC Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Washburn and Ray PLLC Lee ZuberLisa BrinegarTimothy GarilleJoe Pullara BEWARE OF THIS FIRM!! Washburn and Ray, PLLC ,The Land Firm4thelandfirm Cherrynational Fiel Cherrynational Field Services LLC Honest turned cons South Carolina Author: yanceyville, North Carolina Property Management: Washburn and Ray PLLC Lee ZuberLisa BrinegarTimothy GarilleJoe Pullara BEWARE OF THIS FIRM!! Washburn and Ray, PLLC ,The Land Firm4thelandfirm Cherrynational Fiel South Carolina

Jul 07 2016
Meticulous landscape design Mike detergent Tonya welker mldpp I was hired as a recruiter and fired 5 hrs later was lied to and told they had to make me a schedule in the time I was there is got to hear how they pick and choose who they give work to and who they pay it still have not received a paycheck from them Tonya likes to hang up on me every time I call when she does talk she talk down to me and every week it is a different story on when I get my pay if you search them online they have multiple addresses in florida but not where the are actually located they hide there business no signs showing there name they hide a lot from people who they owe money to there are many vendors searching for them from doing work and being paid Brandford Florida Author: Lee, Florida Employees: Meticulous landscape design Brandford, Florida

Jul 06 2016
Don Joyce Jr. CPA in SanDiego California We will never be able to undo the damage this man has caused us. This CPA did in one afternoon hurt us for life, He is unprofessional, used quick judgement without foundation, the mistakes he found he automatically assumed we were hiding somthing. When found mistakes in the books and without speaking to us about why these mistakes were there , He tried to destroy my wife and I personally and professionally, He is judgemental without any facts, quick to form opinions again without facts and uses all information to try to hurt you in the hardest way possible, I don't even know this man except through my wife and her dad. Every thing he did was made of false preconceived opinion. Anyone who hires him watch out, he is operating in a different world. Santee SanDiego Author: Hemet, California Accounting: S

Jul 05 2016
Melody's House Calls Vancouver Jyoti Manhas, Sunny Lee ripoff, incompetent, inexperienced novices, no background or training in care, all about the money not the care, ugly & smelly, buyers beware & go elsewhere! Langley British Columbia Uncaring Care Agency Author: Oxford, Other Personal Services: Melody's House Calls Vancouver Langley, British Columbia

Jul 03 2016
Tri State Thunder Basketball Steve Juricek, Lee Joffe - Terrible Program, Scammers, Liars, Cheaters, Dishonest - Greenwich, Connecticut, Rye Brook, New York, Westchester, New York, Fairfield, Connecticut, Greenwich Connecticut Complaint response Author: Greenwich, Connecticut Sports Teams & Clubs: Tri State Thunder Basketball Steve Juricek, Lee Joffe Greenwich, Connecticut

Jul 02 2016
dream home estates, inc. dream equities,dream foundation Inexperienced, over confident, basically all talk newport beach California Author: Irvine, California Realtors: dream home estates, inc. NEWPORT BEACH,

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
we help foundation Matthew Roberts will not pay for work competed per his signed contract jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Small Business Services: we help foundation jacksonville, Florida

Jun 28 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Absolutely zero customer service!  Internet Author: Lee, Illinois Customer: Wargaming.net Internet

Jun 28 2016
Etsyhots Eric Lee, Mr Jordan, Lin Misha, Chris_li_YL Ripoff wrong shoes sent will not respond to emails I've sent Eric Lee & Lin Misha Shanghai Internet
Author: Alva, Oklahoma Department & Outlet Stores: Etsyhots Internet

Jun 27 2016
The Homowners Foundation Richard Colino, Mark Andrews Said FREE OF charge until ten minutes of smooth talk casually mentioned a $3,500.00 charge...... Internet Author: San Francisco, California Loan Modification: The Homowners Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
CONTRADICTIONS AND BLATANT LIES Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 23 2016
ESCHELON MS ESCHELON MERCHANT SERVICES AND ITS DECEPTIVE PRACTICES BY THEIR AGENT MICHAEL LEE BEWARE! Pheonix AZ Author: Thousand Oaks, California Credit Services: ESCHELON MS AZ

Jun 22 2016
Zorba productions The Taylor Paige Foundation has not paid for a build of their Website. Internet
FINAL NOTICE - CEASE AND DESIST Author: Melboune, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Zorba productions Internet

24, Report #819499

Jun 22 2016
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan,(((REDACTED))) Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Here is THE Video Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Jun 21 2016
The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Watch this before you spend your money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJVI3tDbY It seems PayPal canceled Keche because of too many complaints of paying money and not receiving goods. Internet Nation and Worldwide Author: Kamiah, Idaho Questionable Activities: The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Internet