Your Search | timothy lee hubman & coexist foundation

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 26 2016
Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Family Law Group Jonathan Zitney Rancho Family Law Group Peter Timothy Pittullo Rancho Family Law Group Michael Luther Rancho Family Law Group Sagi Schwartzberg Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga Ca The Law Offices of Pittullo, Barker & Assoc Consumers Beware Rancho Family Law Group Is Really Pittullo Barker Associates, P. Timothy Pittullo and Schwartzberg & Luther Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Rancho, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Rancho Family Law Group Rancho Cucamonga, , California

Aug 26 2016
Laurie Lee 90210 Major scam artist! Internet Author: Colorado Psychic: Laurie Lee 90210 Internet

Aug 26 2016
HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Troy Woldridge SCAMMER/ WILL PUT LIEN ON PROPERTY IF NOT PAID EVEN IF WORK NOT PERFORMED Lehigh Acres Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Home Improvements: HOME SERVICES OF LEE COUNTY Lehigh Acres, Florida

Aug 24 2016
Debbie Lee Clark. Debbie Clark. Debbie Saladino Promised work and never delivered. Mira Mesa California Author: Alabama Building Services: Debbie Lee Clark Mira Mesa, California

Aug 24 2016
COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES False representation of property, failure to disclose LEE New York Author: Glenfield, New York Realtors: COLDWELL BANKER PRIME PROPERTIES LEE, New York

Aug 21 2016
DragonStep Foundation Franz Dragonstep, Frank Dragonstep, Jose Arnau Foundation claiming to be a Trade Group in the EU; which they are NOT! Lichtenstein Lichtenstein Author: new york, New York Financial Services: DragonStep Foundation Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Beware of Con Artists Milo Yiannopoulus and Tim Gionet aka Timothy Treadstone , Anthime Joseph Gionet @BakedAlaska & Nero's Charity Scams Russian Encouragement Ministries , Milo Yiannopoulus , Tim Gionet aka Timothy Treadstone , Anthime Joseph Gionet @BakedAlaska & Nero privilegegrant.com BEWARE FAKE CHARITY SCAMS Anchorage Alaska
Author: Wichita Falls, Texas Non-Profit Charities: Milo Yiannopoulus and Tim Gionet aka Timothy Treadstone , Anthime Joseph Gionet @BakedAlaska & Nero's Charity Scams Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 20 2016
Jenny Lee/Hunter 2Hot performance horses Horse was NOT what was told to me prior to buying. Bonanza Oregon Author: California Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Jenny Lee/Hunter Bonanza, Oregon

Aug 18 2016
David Lee Hunter: Michigan Man Is A Notorious Con Artist, Scammer, Swindler David Hunter is only interested in your money! Charlevoix Michigan
Additional Information/Correction From Post Author Author: Roswell, New Mexico Liars: David Lee Hunter Charlevoix, Michigan

Aug 17 2016
Macor Foundation LLC Keith White Macor Foundation, Keith White, Wire Fraud Sarasota Florida Author: Oregon Financial Services: Macor Foundation LLC Sarasota , Florida

Aug 17 2016
Kris Kelly Foundation Kris Kelly,Kris Kelly foundation dog thief and scammer beverly hills California Author: California Unusual Rip-Off: Kris Kelly Foundation beverly hills, California

13, Report #1320704

Aug 14 2016
Global Resale Center Blueprint Automotive, Rashard Davis, Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo New York Author: lackawanna, New York Auto Dealers: Global Resale Center Buffalo, New York

14, Report #1320664

Aug 14 2016
Matthew Nathan Lee, Nathan Lee Seemingly very kind college student ,or at least that's what he said, pretty helpful as well. But a THIEF!! Jacksonville Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Nathan Lee Internet

15, Report #1320716

Aug 04 2016
GYC Ministries Timothy Newkirk CON ARTISTS/ SCAMMERS Buffalo Author: lackawanna, New York Nonprofit Organizations: GYC Ministries Buffalo, New York

16, Report #1320705

Aug 04 2016
Timothy Boyd w/ I Payment Inc. Lies about a free trail, your stuck with a $2018 bill and he laughs about it Dallas Texas Author: Longview, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Timothy Boyd Dallas, Texas

17, Report #1319985

Aug 01 2016
Crisco Builders INC. Chris Eisenhardt I hired Crisco builders to pour my foundation of my house which cracked and put a window in the place. Catskill.New York Author: Elka Park, New York Builders & Contractors: Crisco Builders INC. Catskill, New York

18, Report #1319856

Jul 31 2016
JJ Auto Transportation James Lee - LIAR Carson California Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Trucking Companies: JJ Auto Transportation Carson, California

19, Report #1319793

Jul 30 2016
International Award Payment Center, Arthuel Lee, A.T. Lee,Sylvia Papworth,, Patrick O'Sullivan, Blaine Openshaw claiming to give me 15,000. that I won but ,,,,,to pay for it and reading the info in the letter made it more like a scam . so beware of this kind of scam ! Kansas City Missouri Author: Baldwinsville, New York WANTED REWARD $$$: International Award Payment Center Kansas City, Missouri

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Spy Camera Specialists Inc / www.spycameras.com / SCS ENTERPRISES, INC. / KENNETH LEE / MARK KIM The prior staff use to provide a great product. ¬†suffern Internet Author: Suffern, New York Cameras & Video: Spy Camera Specialists Inc Internet

Jul 21 2016
Timothy Martin T&T electrical/ misc contracting Tom I was robbed by Tim Martin! Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Timothy Martin T&T electrical/ misc contracting Orlando, Florida

Jul 20 2016
Dr. Lee Palmer DDS Forcibly schedules appointments for unneeded services to generate more billing Franklin Tennessee Author: Tennessee Dental Services: Dr. Lee Palmer DDS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 19 2016
Dr. Jerome Swartz, Eugene Scher, Cascade technologies, Gerova, Integrated Administration, Advisory Ip Services fka Swartz IP Services Group, David Bergstein. Dr. Jerome Swartz, inventor of the hand held bar code scanner, co-founder of Symbol Technologies and founder of The Swartz Foundation and Swartz Center for Computational Neuroscience at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Nationwide Author: LA, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dr. Jerome Swartz Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Eric Peters & Lee Konsker My Mother gave Mr. Peters $600.00 so he can take out my transmissions to see what was wrong with it, they called me and told me that the transmission was no good. Mr. peters said that he was going to call other places. He told us because all of us was black he will help us out and for us to have faith in him, we all serve the same God. He said that he would call other places.He said they was closed on weekends. When we came back on Monday July 8th Mr. Peters called his boss to assist us, they did not give us our deposit back that we paid him, they wanted to charge us $75.00 more, we told them we was not going to pay because they already took $600.00 from us and they did not do any work on the car, they just took the transmission out. My mom looked at Mr. Peters and asked him Are we serving the same God, No we are not serving the same God, God is not the Author of Confusion. Hollywood Florida Florida Author: miramar, Florida Auto Repair Service: Uncle D's Transmissions & Auto Repair Inc. Hollywood, Florida