Your Search | tiran zaken, president the zaken company quick sell liquidators

Sep 04 2015
BizServicesUSA HUGE RIP OFF! COMPANY OFFERS LEGAL SERVICES AND STALS YOUR MONEY AND IDENTITY Henderson Nevada Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: BizServicesUsa Henderson, Nevada

Sep 04 2015
wildfire vapor scam,did not let me know by any information,it was a subscription,wont answer the phone to stop charging me Kentucky Internet Author: muskogee , Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: wildfire vapor Internet

Sep 04 2015
Ace Kevin Weaver contacted work E-mail Threatened to co ntact employer , Threatened to wipe out my accounts @ the bank Author: Burbank, California Collection Agencies: Ace Payday Corp.

Sep 04 2015
Ultra Spa Mellon-Thomas Benedict Ripped me off for $671. Company never deliver product California
Author: Albany, New York Alternative Health: Ultra Spa Internet

Sep 04 2015
straight talk you buy an unlimited phone, text and data plan $45 per month. then you run out of data. when you talk to them tgey tell you there is no data plan. its on the card that you buy! they apologize for that. tell them its false advertising theu dont care. unknown Nationwide Author: knoxville , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
NYC Casting Productions Inc. Kenny, James McGregor, Chelsy Vento, Jennifer Yates Stole my money and ran. Kenny uses a SIM card phone so you can't get a refund or contact him and his wife running a solicitation fraudulent fake company. They said they would enter you in a database that's available to NYC agents and then get you work ASAP. It was all a scam. They are professionals. They take your money and disappear. NYC New York
Author: New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: NYC Casting Productions Inc. NYC, New York

Sep 04 2015
Shell vacation club They sold use a timeshare then continue to increase maintenance fees until they were more than the vacation is worth Orlando Florida Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Realtors: shell vacation club Orlando, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa will allow UNAUTHORIZED withdraws from your debit-card account. Then when call their customer service number to stop the pending transaction, they will tell you that there is nothing you (or they) can do about it- and if you don 't like it, you can file a dispute after the money has been officially stolen from your account. WTF?? Bentonville Arizona
Author: Columbia, Kentucky Financial Services: Walmart Money Card Prepaid Visa Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Western union financial services inc Money orders purchased Extorted $ 300.00 from me money order was lost or stolen but never cashed and Western Union refuses to refund my extorted money been fighting for ten years and not once has WU assisted me they lie stonewall and tell me to send a $30.00 fee to process the refund I did this four times Englwood , co Nationwide Author: San andreas, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Western union financial services inc Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
GE Capital Alex told me i was approved for a loan up to 5000 dollars, said I had to purchase a green dot card and load 110 dollars the monthly repayment amount and then I spoke with alex for 1 and a half hours he wanted me to give him the numbers off the card i purchased. I gave him the numbers.  ohio Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Financial Services: GE Capital Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Renuvaderm I agreed to a trial purchase of $4.95 and purchased an eye cream for $29.99 using my credit card. I was not aware tht I had to cancel within 14 days or be automatically signed up for monthly shipments at $89.47. Two weeks after the first shipment I received a Vitamin C Serum in the mail and a note saying they had been out of it when I ordered previously. Two weeks later I received a package from them that I have not even opened. I called them and told them I did not want it.  Nevada Internet Author: Macomb, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: Renuvaderm Internet

Sep 04 2015
flabs2abs they have a company that takesmoney out of your account without telling you indinapolis indiana Author: san jacinto, California Weightloss Programs: flabs2abs Internet

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
epromove.com Express Product Mover.qmsships.com, FRAUD.... Fraud epromove company, dont pay after completed JOB.... lithuania Internet Author: weston, Florida Computer Fraud: epromove.com Internet

Sep 04 2015
G.A. Custom Flooring Gerry Jacobs Gerry came out to my office measured the space took a deposit check for $2100 and never came back. Mattapoisett Massachusetts Author: Avon, Massachusetts Home Improvements: G.A. Custom Flooring Mattapoisett, Massachusetts

Twin Cities Wholesale Jason is the SalesmanCell #612-325-4763 Nationwide
Author: Delano, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: Twin Cities Wholesale Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Sep 04 2015
Dart Dart is a great co to work for. I was there for 4 years n aid off my truck. But highway sales is the problem. Jackie treats people like garbage n doesnt return the calls she won't be bothered with low life drivers. eagan Minnesota Author: miami, Florida Trucking Companies: Dart eagan, Minnesota

Sep 04 2015
Grand Bay Marine $3,324 down the drain after entering a sales agreement with Grand Bay Marine. Traverse city Michigan Author: New Boston, Michigan Boat Dealers: Grand Bay Marine Internet

Sep 04 2015
Quantum Kopies This company lied to my self and husband a few times. Very upsetting. Corpus Christi Texas Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Printing & Copy Services: Quantum Kopies Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 04 2015
PHEAA Levi Vaupel, Marc McGee The company said that they were an Obama student loan forgiveness program. Said fL Internet
Author: Eglin AFB , Florida Legal Services: PHEAA Internet

Sep 04 2015
Discount Pool Kits National Pool Wholesalers, Internet Pool Group, Under the Sun Distribution Deceptive Advertising Okeechobee Internet Author: Cleburne, Texas Pools & Saunas: Discount Pool Kits Internet

Spin Markket Credit Card and Website Scam Fort Dodge Iowa
Title is incorrect Rita Haynie is the RipOff Author: Fort Dodge, Iowa Advertising Agencies: Spin Markket Fort Dodge, Iowa

Sep 03 2015
USA-Cigarettes.com Company is a complete SCAM!! No items sent after $$ is picked up! Internet
Author: Grafton, Ohio Smoke Shops: USA-Cigarettes.com Internet

Sep 03 2015
Jewish Marketing Solutions SCAM. This is clearly the words that describe this company. Please stay away. I have read several complaints all over the internet, and they all repeat the same story. Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Door to Door Sales: Jewish Marketing Solutions Nationwide