Your Search | tire kingdom store 82

1, Report #1342016

Dec 07 2016
The Variety Shop Demo Store Ordered clock off facebook site, was charged 64.90 on Oct 15 and have not received same. Date Dec 7 Hamden Connecticut Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Hamden, Connecticut

2, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
P2P Mega Store SCAM Internet
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: P2P Mega Store Internet

Dec 05 2016
Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Criminal Experience at Tire Kingdom Gunn Hwy Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom Gunn. Hwy Tampa, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 03 2016
TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE, Triton Marine, Misleading, predatory store policies, atrocious behavior from owners Macedonia Ohio
Still Nothing Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: TRITON MARINE AQUACULTURE Macedonia,

Dec 02 2016
Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Also Vi @UHI Cosmetics Nicole told me NOT to return the products like it says on the receipt but to wait to hear from her after she has spoken to the manager at the ADORE store in west count shopping mall in St. Louis, MO 63131 Miami Beach Florida Author: Manchester, Missouri Questionable Activities: Nicole @ UHI Cosmetics also assisted by Vi Miami Beach , Florida

Dec 02 2016
Don't Buy from Laptop-essential or cpmatrix store on Ebay I purchased a laptop from laptop-essential last year. It went dead within a few months. They only acept 30 day returns. When I contact them they promissed they will replace the laptop. It was a lie. They never responded back. I found another complaint for them here. This store used to be called cpmatrix.com. This is a refurbished computer scam. Stay away from them! Austin, Texas Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Fraud: Laptop Essentials Internet

Dec 01 2016
masononlinestore.com Nguyen Thi Thuy Vanalso Powered by BigCommerce© 2016 masononlinestore.com Fraud store- Does not exist. Lost 160.00 on TV purchase Huntington beach California Author: Liberty, Texas TVs & VCRs: masononlinestore.com Huntington beach , California

Dec 01 2016
THE PASHMINA STORE VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE HOUSTON Texas Author: BROOKLYN, New York Clothing Stores: THE PASHMINA STORE HOUSTON, Texas

Dec 01 2016
Space Ape games Unfair gaming practices, unrealistic drop rates, poor customer service London United Kingdom Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Computer Programmers: Space Ape games

Nov 30 2016
Tradorax Tradorax Binary Option trading platformTradorax Option tradingTradorax Binary trading options Tradorax took all of my account and locked me out from logging on to their site! London United Kingdom Author: Springville, Utah Investment Brokers: Tradorax London ,

the ups store #5301 insurance scam garden grove California
Author: harrington, Delaware Shipping & Handling: the ups store #5301 garden grove, California

Nov 30 2016
RESUME PLANET Worst resume company - do not buy fromn them United Kingdom Internet Author: Wellington, Colorado Business Consulting: RESUME PLANET Internet

Nov 29 2016
Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Completely Bogus Upsell Jupiter Florida Author: Jupiter FL, Florida Auto Tire shops: Tire Kingdom in Jupiter Florida Jupiter, Florida

Nov 28 2016
KTMotor KT Motor extremeonlinestore extreme online store Deceptive marketing practices and does not stand behind the quality of their products. Products are not as described. California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Parts: KTMotor Internet

Nov 28 2016
UPS store 2697 William & Mary Damaged My Goods and don't want to Pay Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland , Ohio Shipping Companies: UPS store 2697 Cleveland , Ohio

Nov 28 2016
Cellogica This company sent me an email saying it was a survey from kohls which is a store I do shop in so I did the survey and it said I would pay shipping and get a free trial of their product. Then a few days later I was charged $129 and change and another 99 dollars and change so over 200$$ total.  Internet Author: Fort Benning , Georgia Health Spas: Cellogica Internet

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 25 2016
Potts-Meyer Realty Team Kristie Potts Potts-Meyer Team Deceptive Realty Company Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Author: White Store , North Carolina Real Estate Services: Potts-Meyer Realty Team Mount Pleasant , South Carolina

Nov 25 2016
The Company Store One SIMPLE Order and they got it wrong twice website Nationwide Author: Monroe, Wisconsin Bed & Bath: The Company Store Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Fastrip gas station This morning at 5:15 a.m. I purchased a tub of Dreyer's Ice Cream cookies and cream flavor when I got home approximately 1015 minutes after purchasing the ice cream at the gas station I proceeded to then make an ice cream cone to find out only that the ice cream was frostbitten and had ice all over it it tasted disgusting and slimy and it just was not right I call no later than I find out how bad that ice cream was fastrip store only to be told that I was able to take pictures and wait till 6 in the morning till the manager got there they cannot do nothing about it I wait till 6 and go at 6 and also at 6 a.m. I was told that the manager would not be in until 7 a.m. I get back after leaving and wasting my gas to go there the first time and the manager then who is there is insisting on telling me that the ice cream is not expired that it is not bad so they cannot give me my money back what kind of other store would not give you your money back if you purchase something and it did not taste good or for instance your ice cream has ice all over it when you took the lid off that is just wrong I argued and argued with the person and then I asked for the corporate number and they proceeded to give me a number that didn't even work when I tried to call it and then I asked for the right number and they wouldn't even give it to me after arguing with the car for 30 minutes and making a scene in front of customers and other people and bears in myself because they were trying to make me look stupid and look like I was done because I had something bad that they sold me that I paid my cash for I finally got my money back but they insisted on not giving me my money back for the first 25 minutes of me being there I was so pissed off Bullhead City Arizona Author: Bullhead City, Arizona Abusive Parents: Fastrip gas station Bullhead City, Arizona

Nov 24 2016
Damien Porter Scalp Guru Damien Scalp Guru Scalp Micropigmentation Con artist United Kingdom Internet Author: huntington beach, California Clubs & Organizations: Damien Porter Scalp Guru Internet

Nov 23 2016
The Dump Furniture Outlet Didn't let us know there is a no exchange policy. We called next day to exchange size of couch. Despite the customer service saying it was up the store manager. This store manager Jason Davis not only refused to return our call but would barely give us the time of day and flat out refused to work with us at all. It's a brand new piece that is 3 days old and we just wanted an exchange. tempe Arizona Author: tempe, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump Furniture Outlet tempe, Arizona