Your Search | tires&more complete car care

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Sheds Now and More Inc. Laci Gist Owner Liars and Thiefs Arcadia Florida Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Building Services: Sheds Now and More Inc. Arcadia, Florida

Dec 05 2016
Price A Building - John Barber | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Centennial Colorado Report posted is blatantly a Lie!! Author: Denver, Colorado Sales People: Price A Building - John Barber Centennial, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 05 2016
DAMIAN LAQUAN RYAN K ROBERTS SOLD A PUPPY TOOK MONEY NO DOG THEN SAID GIVE HIM $700.00 MORE AND I COULD GET DOG EL PASO Texas Author: MOORPARK, California Internet Fraud: DAMIAN LAQUAN EL PASO, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Car MAX Brandon Beware of deceptive and misleading practice of minority people who are not legally competent Henderson Nevada There was a time.... Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Car MAX Henderson, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
Kevo eye care faceservumasti.org Jetvill*Kuvo eye care Kevo Eye Cream Rip off! Beware Nationwide
Author: Colleyville, Texas Health Spas: Kevo eye care Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
1and2 automotive 1and2 automotive they sold me a bad car dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 automotive dallas, Texas

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Why did you buy the vehicle? Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah

Dec 03 2016
Rental Ride Tunisia Sfax Nationwide Author: Singapore, Car Rentals: Rental Ride Tunisia Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
The deal empire Ordered product and said shipped and never received Internet Author: Sherburn, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: The deal empire Internet

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance