Your Search | tires&more complete car care

Oct 26 2016
The BioStation Complete scam artist Delray Beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Alternative Health: The BioStation Delray Beach, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
Troy Ronk TCK Contractors Defrauded me out of money, stole from me, and lied for 70 more days!! Quincy Illinois
Author: OFallon , Missouri Home Improvements: Troy Ronk Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Frontier Airlines Lost car seats and now won't reimburse Dallas Texas Author: Forney, Texas Airline Companies: Frontier Airlines Dallas, Texas

Oct 26 2016
excede internet wild bluevia stat The company is full of lies and lies and more lies. The product is not as promise and the moral ethics of good service is nonexistence. Nationwide Author: wilmington, North Carolina Satellite Companies: excede internet Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Enterprise Rent-A-Car Damage Claim Ripoff Anchorage Nationwide Author: Derby, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-A-Car Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Wells Fargo Dealer Services Wells Fargo Dealer Services, RIPOFF... WORST VEHICLE FINANCE COMPANY IN THE WORLD COST ME 12,200 DOLLARS Santa Ana, California Nationwide Author: tomah, Wisconsin Car Financing: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Nationwide

Oct 26 2016
Credit Acceptance Rip Off Southfield Michigan Author: detroit, Michigan Car Financing: Credit Acceptance Southfield, Michigan

Oct 26 2016
BrkMob JJMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet BrkMob JJGMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: BrkMob Internet

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Ashley Furniture Homestore They didn't deliver my order for more than five months and keep lying Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Homestore Houston, Texas

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Dr. David Bistritz Aventura Dental Center BEWARE OF Dr. David Bistritz of Aventura Dental Center. If you are considering becoming a patient at Aventura Dental Center and being in the care of Dr Bistritz, I strongly suggest that you don't put your dental health in the hands of such a grossly negligent 'dentist' who doesn't respect women. Aventura Florida Author: Aventura, Florida Dental Services: Dr. David Bistritz Aventura, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Q Auto Transport Damaged My Car - Refuses to take Responcibility. Blocked my phone number. Dania Beach FL Author: Dania Beach, Florida Auto Transporters: Q Auto Transport Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Vital Eye Care Miracle Skin They charged my credit card $85.97 and $95.97 for products that I never recieved I dont have that info presently Internet Author: Staten Island, New York Telemarketers: Vital Eye Care Internet

Oct 25 2016
Complete hydraulics sales and services Complete hydraulics ripoff. Franklin Indiana Author: Lowell, Ohio Auto Shipping Companies: Complete hydraulics sales and services Franklin, Indiana

Oct 24 2016
Dermafi and Rejuven8 2 Free trials turned into more than $170.00! Internet Author: Wauwatosa, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Dermafi and Rejuven8 Internet

Oct 24 2016
09:17 PM Sincerely,Martin EndamSenior Document Processor,IELTS Office.Tel: +237 695 212 960 +237 699 996 968Whatsapp Number:+237698811826 Website: They say They sign Up for ielt Exams plus they give fake certificates , when they take the money from you they make exuses and ask for more money and then they run away and they wont answer you no more. They only take money wire transfer or western Union so They can't let anybody to get thier money back DOUALA, Cameroon Internet website in Scottsdale U.s.a
Author: Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Internet

Oct 24 2016
DermEssence Ordered sample of skin cream. They started to send more monthly with about $100 charged to. My credit card. Would not take this unused product back nor would they reimburse me. Tifton Georgia Author: Midpines, Nevada Beauty Salons: DermEssence Tifton, Georgia

Oct 24 2016
Car loan llc Was a rip off payed my payment have 2 different names no contract and need my title cleard Florida amd a las Vegas address Oklahoma Author: oklahoma, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Car loan llc Oklahoma

Oct 24 2016
nexacell nexacell corporation free trial Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Eye Care: nexacell Internet

Oct 24 2016
Creative Hardscapes of Texas Razvan Alexandrescu BE AWARE Creative Hardscapes of Texas NEVER finished the job and took full payment before job was complete. Will promise to do things to get the business. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Southlake, Texas Landscaping: Creative Hardscapes of Texas North Richland Hills, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide