Your Search | tires & more

Oct 24 2016
Lash serum plus I placed an order for a lash try out, I only had to pay the shipping they said that to make sure I canceled by a certain time which is did and insisted I purchase the product for 149.99 I said no thank you because Ithe wasn't working so they said well how about I extend it for a couple more days so I can use the product right because apparently I wasn't doing it right, so I did stay with it a couple more days but I called again to cancel and return the product so they told me that to make sure they received it by the 17th of September or else they will charge me the 149.99 well they received it by Sept 13 2016 and I had until the 17th so why the heck did they charge me the next day for the d**n product ....I have been callino themy for weeks now and they give me the same response that they will escalate my refund concern that the corporate office will contact me within 24-48 hours and until now that hasn't happend yet ... I want my money back I'm not rich that place is just scamming ppl and it's sad Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Websites: Lash serum plus Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 23 2016
International Van Lines IVL Madison Van lines False advertising, Lies and more Lies Hollywood, Florida Nationwide Author: Tracy, California Moving Companies: International Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas

Oct 22 2016
A&C Asesores Estepona Antonio Mena Sánchez Jesus Money Cheater and more Estepona Author: Frankfurt, Liars: A&C Asesores Estepona Estepona,

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
John M. McConkie owner at Interwest associates Conspired to Violate RICO Act through more then numerous patterns of Racketeering Irvine California Update Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Interwest Associates Internet

Oct 20 2016
Marcone More interested in making a profit than providing good service Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Miscellaneous Electronics: Marcone Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Mac Haik Hutto Chris Okay Nulton Scam!!! I went to redeem a prize from Mac Hiak Hutto, Ford Motor Co. and was handed a $300.00 shopping card from for my trip out. After visiting the site I refused to put my information in due to the high shipping fees. I read thru the reviews on this company and found other consumers were charged shipping fees on their personal bank account that were more than the purchases. Hutto Texas
Author: Rockdale, Texas Auto Dealers: Mac Haik Hutto Hutto, Texas

Convert2Media delayed payment more than four months Florida physical location
Author: Changsha, Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Convert2Media Internet

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Inventory Not Updating/Subscription Cost More Huntington Beach California Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan On-Line Business: Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Internet

Oct 18 2016
Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / / Idiots SHAWN MURRAY AND TONY LOCANESalesperson, Royal Lepage State Realty., Brokerage905-648-4451 Fraud and more Fraud/ Ancaster Ontario
Author: Ancaster and Hamilton, Ontario , Ontario Realtors: Idiots Agnieszka Murray/ Shawn Murray / Tony Locane / murray locane and associates / Ancaster , Ontario

Oct 17 2016
Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Local Search For Dentists 100% committed to customer satisfaction and the results of their customers. Dedicated experts drive quality traffic and new patients to your practice through their tested proprietary system. Local Search for Dentists’ Google Review Attraction System, new patients are driven away from competitors towards your practice consistently, with long-lasting results that keep rewarding your practice year after year with positive search results and more new patients. Local Search For Dentists receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona SEO - Reputation Management: Local Search for Dentists TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Local Search For Dentists top rated system to promote Dental practices and branding across the internet. Local Search For Dentists a service that specializes in helping Dental Practices dominate their local area using Local Search Engine Optimization. Austin, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Stock Investments & Management Groups Corp.; Fraudulent investment scheme, such Alliances Networks to Sale Sub-standard Vehicles, Increase Investors scheme or the promise of high-yield returns, with L.H.M. Integrity as qualifying sale; Katherine R McCall scammed, suffering excess $11,233.39 just operational repair level ,funds depleted, many more pending, Sandy Utah Author: Blaine, Washington Auto Dealers: Larry H Miller Management Group Corp Sandy, Utah

Oct 17 2016
Paradise Travel Consultants Shawn Kenneth Sarnecki dba Paradise Travel Consultants This 'Cruise Certificate' costs you more than the market price Cruisers Beware!! Do Not Mail in the Registration Fee!! Atascadero, California
Author: California Cruises: Paradise Travel Consultants Atascadero,, California

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Marijuana Connect http://legalmarijuanashop.orgTerry Trying to upcharge. Using fake UPS email to solicit more money for insurance Internet
Author: Tampa, Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Marijuana Connect Internet

Oct 16 2016
Bgin online Very Misleading More like the END ONLINE Stateline Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Marketing Companies: Bgin online Internet

Oct 15 2016
WalMart Selling Bad Tires Hammond Louisiana Author: Tickfaw, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: WalMart Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 14 2016
Concrete Specialist Image ConstructionDavid CharlesDavid Charles Beale Asked for deposit of $1,000 cash down and $1,000 upon completion. Broke concrete on one slab. Said his equipment malfunctioned and would return next day. One week later and no return calls - I facebook messaged his page. Pregnant girlfriend said he is in Louisiana and will not return. Says they are good people and will try to repay some how. No way they can do the work any more. Something terrible happened she said and does not know when he will be back. Have a fake contract with probably a fake address on this contract. Conroe, Texas
Author: Montgomery, Texas Landscape Companies: Concrete Specialist Conroe,, Texas

Oct 14 2016
National Tax Experts TRUSTED EXPERTS REVIEW: National Tax Experts’ executive team, employees dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. National Tax Experts is focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. National Tax Experts pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with National Tax Experts, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PATRICK OAKES DOES NOT OWN THESE COMPANIES I DO! Author: Grain Valley, Missouri Income tax: National Tax Experts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. National Tax Experts working all 50 states with IRS & State taxing agencies. National Tax Experts dedicated to providing real solutions, affordable answers for all tax problems. National Tax Experts experienced caring tax professionals assist taxpayers resolving personal & business tax problems. Internet

Oct 14 2016
Century Link Bait and Switch -- Bait you in with discounts, cancel your order, sell the same service for more Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phx, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Century Link Nationwide

Oct 14 2016
The Mansards Apartments Crap management, crap maintenance and ever more crappy apartments Griffith Indiana
Author: Griffith, Indiana Housing Rentals: The Mansards Apartments Griffith, Indiana

Oct 14 2016
Hewlitt Packard HP Care SmartFriend HP Care SmartFriend never solved my PC problem, and created more issues Nationwide Author: Havre De Grace, Maryland Computer Service & Repair: Hewlitt Packard Nationwide