TIRES PLUS, APPLE VALLEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus, Apple Valley
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus, Apple Valley"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus, Apple Valley"
Showing 1-25 of 17,804 Found Reports For more specific results for "Tires Plus, Apple Valley"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
55moving Tammoving Horrible Movers, damaged items, NO INSURANCE Fountain Valley, California Author: Irvine, California Moving Companies: 55moving Fountain Valley,, California

Apr 22 2017
Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Daniel Cook This scammer wrote bad checks and threaten to sue me. Do not do business with Daniel Cook. His company makes cheap Chinese hardware that starts fire. Fountain Valley California
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Daniel Cook Enable IT Ethernet Extenders Fountain Valley, California

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 22 2017
Neulift Skin Products advertise small trial of product for 5.95 and then charges your credit card 89.95 for that small sized bottle Fountain Valley California Author: Huntington Beach, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 21 2017
Valley View Equine Transport aka Leigh Griffith No show, no call, all excuses. north wales Nationwide
Just found out she isn't even legal... Author: Pennsylvania Animal Services: Valley View Equine Transport Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
web Fulfillment Center Some how they recieved my credit info,  Henderson Nevada Author: Hidden Valley Lake, California Alternative Health: web Fulfillment Center Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Scam, not a free trial, hidded a subcription waiting to bill your credit card. Fountain Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Savage, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Elite Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
QuGenix RX Scam on Trial Offer. Fountain Valley CA Author: Louisville, Kentucky Skin Care: QuGenix RX Internet

Apr 20 2017
Malibu Slimm Films Jonathan Slack STAY AWAY!!!!! He and the company are scam artists and thiefs. They took my money shut the video and never gave me my video. They need to be out of business Beverly Hills California Author: Apple Valley, California Video & Film Production: Malibu Slimm Films Beverly Hills, California

Apr 20 2017
Amazing Lamps Bought a bulb from this conpany for my 61 samsung, bulb lasted 34 days... no contact info and horrible way to make money.... bulb hl-s 6187w... Lexington ky. Kentucky Author: Sun valley , Nevada TVs & VCRs: Amazing Lamps Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Prime Auto Inc. they kept my deposit and sold my car West valley city Utah Author: murray, Utah Auto Dealers: Prime Auto Inc. West valley city, Utah

Apr 20 2017
Lash Serum Plus this is a scam..dont buy from them Scottdale Arizona Author: chariton, Iowa Internet Fraud: Lash Serum Plus Scottdale , Arizona

Wynn plus warranty Phoenix care Did not honor engine warranty Blue lagoon
Author: Oak park , Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wynn plus warranty Michigan

Apr 19 2017
Neuphoric -R cancelled order still beign charged fountain valley, California Author: miami, Florida Beauty Salons: Neuphoric -R fountain valley, , California

Apr 18 2017
Perfect youth Done wrong alabama. Fountain Valley California Author: New Hope, Alabama Legal Process Servers: Perfect youth Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Wal*Mart Automotive Damaged tires, engine with water in oil when installing a batter Pahrump Nevada Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Parts: Wal*Mart Automotive Pahrump, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Neulift Skin Products They advertise free trial of product and then charge your credit card for a subscription. Fountain Valley California Author: Florissant, Missouri BBB Better Business Bureau: Neulift Skin Products Fountain Valley, California

Apr 18 2017
Zero Down Solar False Income Claims and they dont pay you Scottsdale AZ Author: apple valley, California Solar Energy: Zero Down Solar Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
eyeopulent skinenhance plus restoreeynimage deceptive, snookered, sleazy, manipulative, unconscionable, dishonest, misreprestative of product name does not appear Internet Author: madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: eyeopulent Internet

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 17 2017
Secret Serum GLF I was charged for a trial offer $19.95 PLUS shipping and handling of $9.85.Lewiston Maine Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Attorney Generals: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 15 2017
Christopher Chipman Chris Chipman Scotia Wealth, Winnipeg Manitoba, Previously 2006, TD Wealth, Winnipeg Manitoba, 2017, Wayne Smith ,Previously Scotia Wealth, 2006, Unknown, Peter Glowalki ,Previoulsy Scotia Wealth 2006, British Columbia 2017, Embezzled $140 Million Plus Winnipeg Manitoba
Chris Chipman, Wayne Smith, from Scotia Wealth, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Peter Glowalki from Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLp. Winnipeg, Manitoba 2006 EMBEZZLEMENT'S IN THE TRILLIONS $140m Plus Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Attorney Generals: Christopher Chipman Winnipeg, Manitoba

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California