Your Search | tires plus, apple valley

Dec 09 2016
Tammy Donovan Fairytail ChihuahuaKings Services Deposit Stealin' NoPuppy Scam Artist in Idaho/Oregon/Washington Spokane Valley Washington
Author: Boise , Idaho Animal Services: Tammy Donovan Spokane Valley, Washington

Dec 09 2016
ReNew Eye Cream P.O. Box 20800 Fountain Valley Ca 92728-0800 reNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley California Author: Medford, Oregon Infomercial Rip-offs: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

Dec 08 2016
Nouvaliftcream, Creamy Touch Sevan Skin CareMystere Eye Revitalizing Creme Deceptive but probably legal marketing Internet
Upload picture of product. Author: Cherry Valley, California Beauty Products: Nouvaliftcream, Creamy Touch Internet

Dec 08 2016
SponsoredLinX GMT GET MORE TRAFFIC Current Employee Fortitude Valley Queensland Author: Brisbane, Internet Marketing Companies: SponsoredLinX Fortitude Valley,

6, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 04 2016
end of the line Renee KorolyRebecca CayeKelly GebhardtPleasant Valley Stables Pleasant view farms Horse rescue dealer business to support the kill buyer. Harmony Pennsylvania Author: butler, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: end of the line Harmony, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. 4545 Murphy Brown Road, 3rd FloorSan Diego, CA 92123 This law firm is trying to collect on a credit card debit, that is over 7 years old. San Diego California Author: Squaw Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. San Diego, California

Dec 04 2016
D V Auto Center Robert Otis Jason Otis Deer Valley Auto Center Lied misrepresented fraud fraudulant stole steal Phoenix Arizona
Author: Anderson, California Auto Dealers: D V Auto Center Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 04 2016
Grand Valley Funeral Homes Grand Junction Not Honest Grand Junction Colorado Author: Greenville, South Carolina Funeral Services: Grand Valley Funeral Homes Grand Junction Grand Junction, Colorado

Dec 03 2016
The Discovery House LLC Unwilling to address hostile environment and fraudelant practices that included credit card thef and resulted in the seizing of their computers Reseda California Author: Simi Valley, California Misc. Health Specialists: The Discovery House LLC Reseda, California

Dec 03 2016
Dermabelle & Ilumaderm Deceptive marketing tactics. Gardena/Fountain Valley Internet - California Author: la canada, California Beauty Products: dermabelle Internet

Dec 02 2016
Barry Pope Associates LLC Credit Repair Con Man Moreno Valley california UPDATE: BPA website suspended Author: vancouver, Washington Credit Services: Barry Pope Associates LLC Internet

Dec 02 2016
R Siding Lori Menousek Poor Customer Service! Valley Nebraska Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Roofing Companies: R Siding Valley, Nebraska

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Dec 01 2016
Deal Empire The items received were not as shown on Facebook video. Total ripoff. Could not get tracking information, and now I know why. It came from China. Took more than a month to receive. China Internet Author: Castro Valley, California Questionable Activities: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Tcleansoft Made fake claims to be official apple technicians and fix Mac issues. Took remote control of my Mac and in haste made me sign a document. Made false claims of my Mac saying it would crash if I dont pay 185 dollars. Santa Barbara, CA 93101 California Author: Victoria, British Columbia Computer Help Desk: Tcleansoft Santa Barbara, CA 93101, California