Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Tires Plus, Apple Valley

Showing 1-25 of 17,745 Found Reports For more specific results for "Tires Plus, Apple Valley"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 21 2017
Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Teresa Swain 238 Apple Valley Rd Commerce GA 30529 Tara T. Langford 1407Antioch RdFayetteville, GA, 30215 (706) 215-3583 Breeder Rip OFF - Don't do any business with them Fayetteville, Georgia Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Animal Services: Tara T. Langford, Teresa Swain, T & L Boxers Fayetteville, GA 30215, Georgia

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet

Mar 19 2017
A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute A PLUS STUDENT STAFFING A Plus staffing SF MUNI ETC INSTITUTE TARYN GRISZ RESUAN OROS MARCUS AUSTIN STEPHEN SAMUELSON ANDREW JAEGER SCAM ARTISTS RIPOFF Internet Established company with a 21 year track record of treating people fairly Author: South city, California Employment Services: A + plus STAFFING / MUNI / etc institute Internet

Mar 18 2017
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Who is We?? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

Mar 17 2017
Jeffrey Leon Sklar - Realty LLC and Desert Valley Realty LLC Unpaid Judgment Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Realtors: Jeffrey Leon Sklar Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 17 2017
LightningCreme Lightning Lemon Creme Hi, I purchased two-2- products from this website on March 1st with confirmation #1465 & it's been at least well over 16 days & I still haven't received what I purchased. I reviewed the shipping details which stated the average time to receive it. Very odd...I think this is a scam because it shouldn't take this long for a product to arrive. It didn't have a tracking on it. So, that let's me know this is a fake page someone created to scam & steal. I spent a total of $38.00 USD, plus the shipping & handling that I want back. Fort Worth Internet Author: Vicksburg , Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: LightningCreme Internet

9, Report #1362074

Mar 16 2017
Patti Novak Vegas Valley Introductions, Vegas Valley Introductions, Patti Novak Scam Artist Fake Matchmaker Does Not Have A Big Database of Singles Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Nevada Dating Services: Patti Novak Vegas Valley Introductions Las Vegas, Nevada

10, Report #1362033

Mar 15 2017
Boilsoft apple music converter false advertising- software doesn't work AMSTERDAM Internet Author: morrisville, North Carolina Computer Software: Boilsoft Internet

Mar 15 2017
Evelina Skin Care Ordered trial offer for$1.99 plus shipping and handling for $4.99 Internet Author: Imperial Beach, California Skin Care: Evelina Skin Care Internet

Mar 14 2017
Techncion Said they overpaid me and wanted me to send them $3K so they wouldn't get in trouble. Unknown Author: Green Valley, Arizona Computer Fraud: Technicon Internet

Mar 14 2017
Valley view Equine Transport Leigh Valley view Three days late with my horse because of lies North wales Nationwide RESOLVED Author: Chicago , Illinois Trucking Companies: Valley view Equine Transport Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
Alucia Skin They continue sending me the product and charging me . I wrote a letter, I didn't know how to get ahold of them to stop. Los Angeles. California Author: Spring Valley, California Alternative Health: Alucia Skin Internet

Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Cinamon Productions Orange County CA Randy Farah and Nanci Farah Thieves Scam Artists Liars DO NOT provide services caution will not pay Rancho Santa Margarita California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Cinamon Productions Orange County CA Rancho Santa Margarita, California

Mar 13 2017
Devices Now Sent for an iPhone 6 plus paid 330 dollars money was taken but no phone received. Absolutely no customer service contact not for lack of trying St Augustine. Florida Author: Eureka, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Devices Now Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
APPLE LTD I BOUGHT THREE APPLE IPHONES 4S AND HAVE RECIEPTS. THESE PHONES WERE LOCKED BY APPLE USING AN INTERNET CONECTION AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO LET ME USE THEM. WORLD WIDE Author: NOTTINGHAM, Alabama Computer Software: APPLE LTD Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
CD Diet and Health DID NOT HELP ME TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM San Diego California Author: Penn Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: CD Diet and Health San Diego, California

Mar 11 2017
Image-Revive Digby Investments Ad showed picture of Lori from Dragons Den promoting product..So I was trusting. Ad said pay shipping only, try product for 14 days and return if not satisfied and there would be no charge. I ordered the product and paid $2..95 for shipping. After ordering I reviewed some of the consumer complaints and immediately regretted ordering. I called both numbers listed on website to cancel order..1st number was disconnected..2nd # was not in service. I then emailed customer service to cancel. Return email from them told me to call #'s. Emailed back stating numbers were not in service. Each response from this company took 24 plus he's. Product was then delivered and I declined to accept. Tried phone number again and got thru..They told me that because I had returned without a # I would be charged full price. They took $80.96 from my Visa immediately!! Tallanstiwn Ireland but was shipped from TorontoOn Nationwide Author: Courtice, Oregon Skin Care: Image-Revive Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Swannika Simms Swanny Simms Fraudulent Cosmotologist does horrible work unlicensed salon Queen Creek, Arizona
Author: SanTan valley, Arizona Hair Salons: Swannika Simms

Mar 11 2017
Sam's Club Bought 4 new tires, won't fix a flat Austin Nationwide Just the Facts Author: Austin, Texas Auto Repair Service: Sam's Club Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Award Notification Commission said that I won $ 2.000.000 and need to send $11.89 plus $ 3.00 dollars for process fee . kansas city Kansas Author: Delphos, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Award Notification Commission kansas city, Kansas

Mar 11 2017
Cactus Auto My girlfriend and got a PTCruser from Cactus Auto and it has a dent in the back right finder also we had to buy two tires the right front seat belt had to be repaced the dashlight flashes also the reading light comes on when we hit a bump. And there are more Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Cactus Auto Tucson, Arizona

Mar 10 2017
Skin royale Skin creme scam to sucker month to month sending shipments.. Fountain Valley California Author: Logan, Utah Skin Care: Skin royale Fountain Valley, California