Your Search | tires plus, manager justin turner

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Oliver Talamayan OT Companies, Oliver Turner Texas, Arizona, Florida, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Oliver Talamayan Internet

Feb 04 2016
LUXE Vacation Homes, Justin Steubs Worst rental company in the world! La Quinta California
Author: Thousand Oaks, California Lodging: LUXE Vacation Homes La Quinta, California

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
FlexStar Capital, Inc Wright Capital Corp., Justin Wright Scammer Changes Name Abilene Texas Author: Northbrook, Illinois Investment Brokers: FlexStar Capital, Inc Abilene, Texas

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, Matt Sidman, Service Manager Two months in to my 3 year warranty, Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR, will not honor the Warranty, says Washington Dodge Dealer mechanics & diagnostic computers and Auto Zone computers are Lying. I HAVE A FULL DIARY, NAMES, NUMBERS, RECEIPTS, AND DATES UPON REQUEST. Eugene Oregon Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Repair Service: Lithia Dodge, Eugene, OR Eugene, Oregon

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
Alexandrea Stewart Aka Alexandrea Macian Stewart Aka Alex Stewart Aka Kim Babbat - Practically Rented, Propertyprofessionalsuk, Uptown Downtown Realty, 4Rent Magazine, RentRoll-Manager rip-off! Unlicensed illegal Apartment Information Vendor. Scotland, New York, United Kingdom
Alexandrea Merrell aka Andrea Delauren Author: new york, New York Realtors: Alexandrea Stewart - Alexandrea Macian Stewart - Alex Stewart - Andrea Stewart - Kim Babbat Glasgow, Other

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Jan 31 2016
Superburger, Superburger Owner Bill wouldn't help my Wife after she hit her head and bled at their Restaurant Cotati California Wow Author: Cotati, California Restaurants: Superburger Cotati,

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Big O Tires aka acbincentives/bigo aka acbintives.com/bigo aka Big O Promotion Did not honor qualified rebate. No explanation. Looks like a scam. Company pushed me to spend more for it. Memphis Tennessee Author: Dewey, Arizona Auto Repair Service: acbincentives/bigo Memphis, Tennessee

Jan 28 2016
Ashley Furniture Home Store /John( Manager/ Owner) Refund Policies are Fraud Northfeild New Jersey Author: Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture Home Store Northfeild, New Jersey

Jan 28 2016
justin green. Greenscapes Justin Green// THIS GUY IS A SCAM MARIETTA GA GEORGIA Author: marietta, Georgia Landscape Companies: justin green. Greenscapes

Jan 27 2016
National Motors Jeff saleman and Matthew C fiance manager. Hummer H3 Nottingham Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: National Motors Nottingham , Maryland

Jan 27 2016
USHUD.COM USAHUD.COM REVIEW: USHUD.com has been serving the local real estate community since 1999 and we have had thousands of clients since inception. USHUD has learned through being online for such a long period of time is that people want to talk to people. *UPDATE: USHUD pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Fruit Street Health recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Senseless Author: iowa city, Iowa Realtors: ALLHUD.COM,USHUD.COM Annapolis, Maryland

Jan 27 2016
Cartvertising  Cart Advertising company, Internet    Regional Sales Manager Author: HIghlands Ranch, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: CartVertising Houston, Texas

Jan 26 2016
Tough Paw Retrievers Friendly Retrievers, Karl Opens, Kevin Meyer, Mila Justin, Marvin Pima Ripped off by by Tough Paws Retrievers/Friendly Retrievers Dalton Georgia Author: Okeechobee , Florida Computer Fraud: Tough Paw Retrievers Dalton, Georgia

Jan 26 2016
Premier Courier,Inc The human resources department emailed me saying the got my resume of career builder and said I was would be a perfect fit for this job. In the email there was the job description saying the paid $2500 a month plus monthly bonues.  Brookyn Hts Ohio Author: Dahlonega, Georgia Courier Services: Premier Courier,Inc Brookyn Hts, Ohio

Jan 26 2016
CARS Protection Plus I havd a car warranty with this company, it does not pay for covered parts, there are so many stipulations involved so that they don't havee to cover the parts for car, my car has been in the repair shop for 8 days, they will only covre 25.00 for the rental car, stating, they only cover 8.8 hrs which is the amount of time it takes to repair the transmission...Murrysville Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Murrysbille, Pennsylvania