Your Search | tires plus, manager justin turner

Aug 23 2016
Carlton Medical Supply Jim Turner James Turner Clendia TurnerDovita Turner/PooleJames TurnerDavid Turner David's Medical Supply Scam Will hired you then fire you within a month McDonough Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Employers: Carlton Medical Supply McDonough, Georgia

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
GTM Logistics Linda Beyers, Manager, ; Rebbeca Bushner, HR Manager, ; Alec Nobomolov, Brooklyn, NY Job Offer: Logistics Manager in the United States Internet Author: Hopkins, South Carolina On-Line Stores: GTM Logistics Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
circle gmc Highland, Indiana The Manager We purchased a 2016 GMC terrain from these untrustworthy people who told us we could not get a discount on this vehicle Highland Indiana Their Decision Author: Joliet , Illinois Auto Advertising Services: circle gmc Highland, Indiana Highland , Indiana

Aug 21 2016
Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant @nero and his manager @bakedalaska SHYSTERS Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Defraud Poor White Males Out Of Promised Grants Anchorage Alaska Alaska and Los Angeles
Author: Washington, Washington Non-Profit Charities: Milo Yiannopoulus and Anthime Gionet Bilked $1 million through a Charity Scam involving Russian Encouragement Ministries and Privilege Grant internet

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 20 2016
Front Row Event and Production Management Sheila Turner Stole my social security number, never had the note Orlando Nationwide Author: FARMINGTON, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Front Row Event and Production Management Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Acres of Paradise Mobile Home Park Nina Panek, Manager Tried to steal my pet dog Tess and mismanagement of park. Paradise California
Author: Paradise, California Mobile Home Parks: Acres of Paradise Mobile Home Park Paradise, California

Aug 19 2016
First Data Leasing Company - Card Service International RIPOFF Forged my signature on leasing agreement sent to credit bureau, trying to extort money from me Coral Springs Florida I am in a similar situation ! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: First Data Leasing Company - CardService International Coral Springs, Georgia

Aug 19 2016
Luxury Liquidators TV. George Manager, Luxury Liquidators, Luxury Liquidatorstv.com, Monday, Wednesday, Friday Saturday and Sunday 9PM PST - 1AM PST and Tuesday & Thursday 10PM PST - 1AM PST Manufactures liquidation of Jewelry & Estate Jewelry Verizon Cable CH 158 & online & http://www.luxuryliq I bought a new Rolex watch for men, for $3,000, and was told that was the dealer-dealer price, they took my money sent me not a new, or watch that even fit, returned it, than they disappeared with my money. WinteSprings  Florida Author: Providence, Rhode Island BBB Better Business Bureau: Luxury Liquidators TV WinteSprings FL, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Let me see sales manager and general manager by shop salesman you want the names I'll give them to you I don't care phone number  Illinois
Author: Lagrange, Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Glendale Nissan of Glendale Heights Illinois Illinois

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 18 2016
Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Rick, stated he was the manager. On 08/16/2016, after leaving my place of employment near by the Velasquez mufflers & brakes shop, I encounter a problem with my vehicle that lead me to pull over and see that there was a gas leak. I was able to drive it to their location before the problem got worse. I felt really confident and relieve that the problem would be resolved and I wouldn't have to loose any days from work because I work in the area, so it was convenient for me.  so I thought  Harvey Illinois Author: Harvey , Illinois Auto Dealer Repairs: Rick @ Velasquez mufflers & brakes Harvey il Harvey, Illinois

Aug 17 2016
A Catch Above The Rest, Niles, Ohio, Justin Currie Doesn't deliver but has endless excuses. Niles, Ohio Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Websites: A Catch Above The Rest, Niles, Ohio Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
WAR OF LIE IS STILL GOING ON Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 16 2016
American Truck Group Trevor Cox, Paula Ralph manager of (NTF) National Truck Funding American truck group is the biggest scam in the trucking industry they will sell you promises to get you sign there contact and after you sign all promises are a lie nothing they becomes the truth  Atlanta Gulfport ms and Mesa az Nationwide Author: WASHINGTON, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: American Truck Group Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Justin Moore PC Parlor Please read all of the earlier reports, nothing has changed except location Eugene Oregon Lane County Computers Author: Eugene , Oregon Computer Service & Repair: Justin Moore Eugene, Oregon

Aug 16 2016
United Tow of Dallas TX My husband dropped his trailer at a cold storage where he always drops it with the permission of the manager/owner and these low life's comes along and tow, we spoke to the manager/owner who said he did not authorize this. We called the police the police Illegal tow Dallas Texas Author: Forest, Mississippi Auto Towing: United Tow of Dallas TX Dallas , Texas