TIRES PLUS, MANAGER JUSTIN TURNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus, Manager Justin Turner
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus, Manager Justin Turner"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus, Manager Justin Turner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 21 2017
Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Charleston Grand Hotel On April 13, 2017 I arrived to Ashley Lodge, located at 188 Judge Street, Harleyville, SC 29448. I had made the reservation through Hotels.com for two rooms for one night. As I mentioned to the receptionist Veronica at the time, the accommodation was very unsatisfactory in the following ways: When we arrived at the property, the hotel didn't look like any of the advertised photos on the website. Although we had booked on Hotels.com and supplied the number of guests, we were informed of a $10 charge for extra adult. We asked to see the policy that defined this but the receptionist was unable to produce any policy document. . It is a rip off. Harleyville South Carolina Author: Kernersville , North Carolina Hotel: Ashley Lodge ; Veronica, receptionist and Vivian Faulk, hotel manager Harleyville , South Carolina

Apr 20 2017
North & South Express LLC NSA Rod A Larson Financially unstable, does not pay drivers, victim of his own doings WillowPark Texas TCP Logistics is the NEW North and South Express Author: omaha, Nebraska Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics WillowPark, Texas

Apr 20 2017
Lash Serum Plus this is a scam..dont buy from them Scottdale Arizona Author: chariton, Iowa Internet Fraud: Lash Serum Plus Scottdale , Arizona

Wynn plus warranty Phoenix care Did not honor engine warranty Blue lagoon
Author: Oak park , Michigan Motor Vehicle: Wynn plus warranty Michigan

Apr 19 2017
Julo eye cream Be aware, read the fine print. I knew to contact the company after the 2week trial period but I thought the trial period started after you received the product. How can you try it for two weeks if you don't have the product in your hands to try? Justin california Internet Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Adoption Agencies: Julo eye cream Internet

Apr 19 2017
Pr Kick - Pr Manager John Harnon Do not trust this comany. Save your money. las vegas Nevada Author: California Public Relations: Pr Kick las vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
Belle tire roseville Brought truck in for 4 new tires and an alignment. Price 500dollars. Roseville Michigan
Author: Warren, Michigan Auto Mechanics: Belle tire roseville Roseville, Michigan

Apr 18 2017
Pitman Construction Property Manager Camilla Arthur, Walter & Walter, Derey Properties Registered in Virginia and West Virginia Foreigh C / corporation Bullying Property Manager Roanoke Virginia They are not alone! I lived in one of their properties Author: Vinton, Virginia Racists: Civil Rights Violators: Pitman Construction Property Manager Roanoke, Virginia

Apr 18 2017
Wal*Mart Automotive Damaged tires, engine with water in oil when installing a batter Pahrump Nevada Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Parts: Wal*Mart Automotive Pahrump, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
ND Professional Locksmith ND Professional Garage and Locksmiths I am a manager at Salt Lake Valley Habitat for Humanity. On 03/31/17, one of our home owner selectees locked her keys in her car. . Salt Lake City Utah Author: KAYSVILLE, Utah Bait-and-Switch: ND Professional Locksmith Salt Lake City, Utah

Apr 18 2017
Turnkey Auto Group Kristina Roberts, Manager I was told a refund would be mailed when I cancelled but none came. W. Palm Beach Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group W. Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Blue Housing Management Charlene Tillmanctillman@bluehousingmanagement.comHiring manager: Debra Law I was told that my resume was found online. That seemed reasonable because I am using several job finders while aggressively seeking employment and I had previously been solicited by reputable companies proceeding this . Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Blue Housing Management Internet

Apr 18 2017
Whitecollaradvice.com Justin Paperny, ETIKALLC, Michael Santos, Justin Paperny is a thief! Calabassas California Author: Bloomington , Indiana Questionable Activities: Whitecollaradvice.com Internet

Apr 17 2017
eyeopulent skinenhance plus restoreeynimage deceptive, snookered, sleazy, manipulative, unconscionable, dishonest, misreprestative of product name does not appear Internet Author: madison, Wisconsin Skin Care: eyeopulent Internet

Apr 17 2017
Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside California Best Western Suite Hotel LAX RICO White Collar Enterprise Crime, Credit Card Fraud, Identity Fraud, Bank Fraud, Internet Fraud, Double Billing Ingleside California What in the world? Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Hotel: Best Western Suites Hotel Plus LAX at Ingleside CA Ingleside, California

Apr 17 2017
American home Shield Manager has never called me back nor have they gotten my washer and dryer. Washer has been broke and was determined unfixable dryer is computerized to the washer so in order for my washer to work with the dryer it has to have a new dryer because the new one they want to possibly give me will not work with my dryer so I have been in limbo for over a week and no one called me back and I have no washer and dryer for three weeks now. They're rude ! They should be audited !!!! Nationwide Author: Daytona beach , Florida Attorney Generals: American home Shield Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Secret Serum GLF I was charged for a trial offer $19.95 PLUS shipping and handling of $9.85.Lewiston Maine Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Attorney Generals: Secret Serum Lewiston, Maine

Apr 16 2017
Lowes Home Improvement , Manager Brittany, Assistant Manager Donna, Department Rep Kimberlee, Corporate Customer Care Phil Ongoing Nightmare from Lowes. Now at 16 Months waiting for my Home Shades to be working. Terrible Installation. No one from Company or Corporate cares. Cape Coral Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Home Improvements: Lowes Home Improvement Cape Coral, Florida

Apr 15 2017
Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast - Steve Fiore, CEO, Megan Poleto, Dir. PT., Dave Mancuso,P.T, ATC. Josh Hutton, P.T., Sandra Coppola, Operations Manager, James J. FitzGibbon's. Deceptive. Failure To Carry Out Patient Health Plan. Breech of Professional Ethics. Patient Neglect. Retaliation. Failure to Monitor Patients Healthcare Fairfield Connecticut Author: White Plains, New York Physical Therapists: Orthopaedic Specialty Group, P.C & ORTHOFast Fairfield, Connecticut

Apr 15 2017
Christopher Chipman Chris Chipman Scotia Wealth, Winnipeg Manitoba, Previously 2006, TD Wealth, Winnipeg Manitoba, 2017, Wayne Smith ,Previously Scotia Wealth, 2006, Unknown, Peter Glowalki ,Previoulsy Scotia Wealth 2006, British Columbia 2017, Embezzled $140 Million Plus Winnipeg Manitoba
Chris Chipman, Wayne Smith, from Scotia Wealth, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Peter Glowalki from Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLp. Winnipeg, Manitoba 2006 EMBEZZLEMENT'S IN THE TRILLIONS $140m Plus Internet Author: Ottawa, Ontario Attorney Generals: Christopher Chipman Winnipeg, Manitoba

Apr 15 2017
VALU-PASS the suppose to be manager came on the phone as I had to many questions about what the recording was saying and what the telemarketer had said.I was told I AM NOT GOING TO CANCEL ANYTHING and this was BEFORE the presentation/recorder was completed MITLAND Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Telemarketers: VALU-PASS MITLAND, Florida

Apr 15 2017
AT&T Installation manager They called me a stupid uneducated n*r, and said I need to go back to the jungle! Key west Florida Author: Key west, Florida Telephone Companies: AT&T Key west, Florida

Apr 14 2017
Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema A scammer that professionally dedicates his time to rip off good honest working people, stealing their money. He deserves to be in jail FOR A LONG TIME!!! Gallo di Petriano (PU) PU - Italy Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema Gallo di Petriano (PU), Italy

Apr 13 2017
Autozone I have purchased autozone's rotors and pads and not even a week the rotors where warped. I warrantied them and upgraded to the ceramic coated rotors and duralast gold less than a month those lasted. warrantied them again went with migrate this time. less than a week there pulsating and warped again. duracrap junk plus duralast lower control arms sway bar links all bad. the ball joints are clucking around again all within a week Author: Syracuse, New York Auto Parts: Autozone