Your Search | tires plus, manager justin turner

Oct 23 2016
Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ-Jimmie Dasch, Ken the Manager, Sean the Driver Con Artists; Intentional Damage Marana Arizona
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Two Men and a Truck, Marana, AZ Marana, Arizona

Oct 22 2016
Elite paycheck plus Paycheck plus Charged service fees when I did not make fees. Also other lost money. Who the f knows Nationwide Author: Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Elite paycheck plus Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Motel 6 No heat/sets off fire alarm, no phone/dead, no wifi/promised, manager no apologize but threaten ne Houston Texas Author: Austin, Texas Hotel: Motel 6 Houston, Texas

Oct 22 2016
Conn’s Well I went to the store and paid the cashier $100.00 cash,so this happen on may 29 we are almost the end of October and my &100.00 are missing and they don't know everything I call customer service they said well we are going to see what happen and nothing is happen soon went to store talk to a manager he call everywhere for help and they all said it will take a week so weeks past by and nothing was done so now iam tired to wait and my money is no where tone found all I want is for Conn’s to refund my money immediately I don't want store credit I want my money I also like to be compensated due to all this I waited 5 months and they just have me back and forth and nothing is been done I just don't want to deal with Conn’s anymore they don't care about customer all I want is my money been refunded please thank you. Houston Texas Nationwide Simple Solution... Author: Houston, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Conn’s Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
Shell Oil Trevor - OwnerCynthia - Manager The owner of this gas station severely overcharged me (& other customers) almost double! Dallas Texas Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Oil Companies: Shell Oil Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Toyota of Orlando Toyota of Orlando sold a used 2015 Toyota Corolla to my 66 years old mother in law with a clean carfax that supposedly was a one owner car that had never been involved in any type of accident. Unfortunately all that was a lie, 3 days later we came to find out the car was involved in a front end collision and the entire front end of the car was replaced. I called John Cruz and Ms. Cynthia (manager) To explain the situation and they both told me there was nothing they could do. All we were asking is to take the car back and exchange it for one that hasn't been crashed, they even refused to to that. John Cruz took advantage of my 66 years old mother in law selling her a crashed car with a fake or altered carfax. Be aware of this dealership obviously there is fraud involved there. Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota of Orlando Orlando, Florida

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Division of Unclaimed FundsJosh Parker, Claims Manager Contest Never Entered, final notice without prior notices! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Cleveland, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: America Mega Million Lottery Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

Oct 20 2016
Lash Serum Plus BEYOND DECEPTION, LASH SERUM+ HAS MULTIPLE WEBSITES! scottsdale arizona Author: new york, New York Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
George (Georgios) Doganis A plus Construction Company Nobody ever cheated me so skillfully as George Doganis East Elmhurst New York Author: Douglaston, New York Builders & Contractors: George (Georgios) Doganis East Elmhurst, New York

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
snap cach binary $ starling capital I'm open account with starling capital brokers 300$ For snap cash binary. And clean my account in 4 hours. This big scam Sweden Sweden
Scam Author: Woodsaide, New York Abusive Children: Mahmoud nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Cabinet warehouse plus Stay away from this company.  He is a bully and thinks threats will scare people into paying! Hudson Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cabinet warehouse plus

Oct 17 2016
LIONESSE ADAN IS MANAGER FRAUD RIVERSIDE California Author: sun city, California Beauty Salons: LIONESSE RIVERSIDE, California

Oct 17 2016
Kia Premier Dealership Ray, Service Manager and Jason Pesses, service advisor Deceptive Kenner Louisiana Author: Kenner, Louisiana Massage Parlor: Kia Premier Dealership Kenner , Louisiana

Oct 16 2016
Ava's Flowets I was delivered dead flowers. Worked with the company for 3 days and all they did was keep turfing to the next manager. I sent pictures, videos etc. they refuse to give me my money back. Scam company, look up for yourself and you will see. Keisha M. Was especially the rudest person I have ever dealt with! New City Nationwide Author: Clovis, California Nurseries: Ava's Flowets Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
Skin Noir and Eye Noir Total scam. They use the name of Crystal Brinkley in their ad. Like it is her product. Upon call her company i found out that it was not her product. After an extended reshearch i found the web site and customer service number. They offer you 30 percent to 70 percent off if you stay with the company and don't cancel your order. Product comes every month. 89.95 but with discount 60.00 plus and even futher. I was upset to go through this whole process. Total rip off. Fountain Valley Ca. Internet Author: NewportNews, Virginia Eye Care: Skin Noir and Eye Noir Internet

Oct 15 2016
WalMart Selling Bad Tires Hammond Louisiana Author: Tickfaw, Louisiana Auto Tire shops: WalMart Hammond, Louisiana

Oct 14 2016
A Plus Carports No help if problems with installation Pilot Mountain North Carolina Author: Wytheville, Virginia Building Products: A Plus Carports Pilot Mountain, North Carolina

Oct 14 2016
Bluedogink Justin Omanoff Took my money but wouldn't send a replacement product until the investigation was complete - almost a week after ordered. Miami Florida Author: Plano, Texas Computer Stores: Bluedogink Miami, Florida