Your Search | tires plus, manager justin turner

May 25 2016
America Vacation Manager Marsha Cruz, Debbie Bryer Nationwide Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Travel Agents: America Vacation Nationwide

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

May 25 2016
Harrah's casino valley center California Valley center California Women's liberal jerk hotel manager Author: Avon, Connecticut Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrah's casino valley center California

May 24 2016
Tires Plus Chanhassen Won't own up to their mistakes Chanhassen Minnesota
Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Chanhassen Chanhassen , Minnesota

Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Golder Corral Chris- manager and Ronnie -District Manager embarrased, humiliated, awkwad, uncomfortable, shamed,sheepish,mortified Macedonia Ohio Author: Painesville, Ohio Restaurants: Golden Corral Macedonia, Ohio

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 20 2016
Burger King Manager that was there on 5/20/16. He didn't give his name when he was put on the phone! NEWARK NY BURGER KING - RIP OFF!! STAY AWAY. BURGERS EXPENSIVE & TINY TINY TINY!! DONT BOTHER!! Newark New York Author: Newark, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Burger King Nationwide

May 20 2016
Northwood Place Apartments -Kimberly and New general manager The Irvine company Northwood Place Apartments Fair housing violators, does not enforce lease agreement Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Attorneys General: Northwood Place Apartments -New general manager Irvine, California

May 19 2016
Merchants tire store 315 Matthew Gear manager scammers, unprofessional rip-off artists Reisterstown Maryland merchants tire scammers Author: owings mills, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Merchants tire store 315 Reisterstown, Maryland

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Shop Rite Guard , Manager Harassed lied while my wallet was stolen Newton New Jersey Author: Montague, New Jersey Food Stores: Shop Rite Newton, New Jersey

May 19 2016
Josh's Used Tires Cedar PArk Illegal business practices Cedar Park Texas Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Josh's Used Tires Cedar PArk Cedar Park, Texas

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 17 2016
Massage Envy East, Naperville Dari - manager Manager refuses to cancel membership Naperville Illinois Author: Lisle, Illinois Massage Parlor: Massage Envy East, Naperville Naperville, Illinois

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 16 2016
Ramada Inn Portland General Manager, Jarvis Melton Bad Customer Service, Rude, Unjust Treatment Portland Oregon Jarvis Melton has a meltdown Author: Colorado Hotel: Ramada Inn Portland Oregon

May 14 2016
Lowes-Todd storage manager Thieves Carrollton Texas ????? Author: Carrollton, Texas Home & Garden Stores: Lowes Carrollton, Texas

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 12 2016

May 12 2016
Dr. Timothy Justin Gillenwater and LAC USC Don't waste your time there, especially with him Los Angeles California SOOO Author: los angeles, California Plastic Surgeons: Dr. Timothy Justin Gillenwater and LAC USC Los Angeles, California

May 11 2016
Uhaul Uhaul rents trucks that have retread tires it causing a major break down Phoenix Arizona Nationwide
Author: Coeur d alene, Idaho Moving Companies: Uhaul Nationwide

May 11 2016
Dmv milton Kevin Jones Dmv manager racist Milton Florida Author: Pensacola , Florida Government Services: Dmv milton Milton , Florida