Your Search | tires plus store # 630055

Feb 10 2016
CNC FACTORY CNC FACTORY, MSR SHOP, MSR STORE Scammes Rippers will never send anything Internet Author: miami, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: CNC FACTORY Internet

Feb 10 2016
Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store sold me a black Cabrio whirlpool washing machine for $200 and it don't work will not refund, claim they tested it Casa Grande Arizona Author: Casa Grande, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Saint Vicent Depaul thrift store Casa Grande, Arizona

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS 701 N MAIN ST P.O BOX, ALGER Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS ALGER, Ohio

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Gander Mountain BAIT and SWITCH In-Store Marketing Monroe North Carolina
Author: Monroe, North Carolina Sporting Goods: Gander Mountain Monroe, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
oxwall they knowingly allow the sale of scripts in there store that do not work Internet Author: Alabama Software: oxwall Internet

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE BOSCOVS WILL NOT HONOR THEIR GUARANTEE ON TWO TWIN BEDS MATTRESS AND BOX SPRINGS TOMS RIVER New Jersey Author: whiting, New Jersey Department & Outlet Stores: BOSCOV DEPARTMENT STORE TOMS RIVER, New Jersey

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Feb 06 2016

Feb 04 2016
good feet store Deceived, cheated, lied, ripped-off omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Customer: good feet store omaha, Nebraska

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Sam Servidio PostalMoneyOrderSystem.com No link to website, I spent $425 dollars expecting ROI of at least $400 . Where are the buyers Sam talked about? Plus He stopped emailing me. Sounds like he is running. I want my $425 d. Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: Sam Servidio Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
AAA Engine Transmission Your Engine Store Y.E.S. Ripped off on an engine Houston Texas Author: Scandia, Kansas Auto Parts: AAA Engine Transmission Texas

Feb 02 2016
BigWater Designs Bonnie Woodie Paid $475 plus gave her a $180 pendleton blanket to be made into 2 christmas persents. (coats.) Ganado, Arizona Arizona
Author: Vanderwagen, New Mexico Clothing Stores: BigWater Designs Internet

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Feb 02 2016
blade-soul.com Blade And Soul Gold Store, Best Blade And Soul Gold Store Washington Washington
Author: Washington, Washington Internet Fraud: blade-soul.com Washington, Washington

Feb 02 2016
Michael Kors store Pictures look exactly like Michael Kors Bags. I thought I paid $138 - but was charged $158 on my chargecard. 3 PHONIES arrived from China. internet/facebook --came from China! Internet Author: Garden City, New York Luggage & Leather Goods: Michael Kors store Internet

Feb 01 2016
Anthony Morrison TrafficWithAnthony, LearnWithAnthony, SuccessWithAnthony Baited with Youtube Traffic software plus a trial coaching membership, free video webinars, signed in to a BLANK membership page. Internet Author: Oklahoma Internet Fraud: Anthony Morrison Internet

Feb 01 2016
MP Mileage Plus did not do repairs to my truck as they should have deerfield Illinois Author: Beggs, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: NP Mileage Plus deerfield, Illinois

Jan 31 2016
Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Purchased a Bluebird card so I can set up automatic drafts off the card. They promte the card like a card that works just like a bank acrd but never disclose that automatic drafts are not a feature with the card. PLus their website has a glitch so that when you register (with or without a temp card) you will never be able to create the account. So I basically lost out on $5 purchasing the card at Walmart. I wonder how many customers are scammed to purchase the card and yet never be able to fully use the card. Glad I only loaded $1 but now reading the other posts, it appears this is how American Express gets its extra business. I will spread the word to never do business with American Express. Nationwide Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bluebird American Express Pre-paid Card Nationwide