Your Search | tires plus store # 630055

Oct 22 2014
Pure vitamins On October 14, 2014 I called to cancel my subscription to their green coffee bean plus due to cost. The person I spoke to reduced my price. However, on October 21, 2014, I called to cancel for good and all 3 customer service numbers that I called have been disconnected. Las vegas Nevada
Author: Glenshaw , Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Pure vitamins Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
CARS PROTECTION PLUS WARRENTY COVERS NOTHING AND WHAT IS COVERED THEY FIND A WAY NOT TOO MURRYSVILLE Pennsylvania Author: PHILA, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: CARS PROTECTION PLUS MURRYSVILLE, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Aaron's Hatboro Store Manager and all employees lease to buy furniture hatboro Pennsylvania Author: horsham, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Aaron's Hatboro hatboro, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Lindseys Attic WORST CONSIGNMENT STORE IN FLORIDA, IMMIGRATED THIEF Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consignment Stores: Lindseys Attic Cape Coral, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Julie- julie@benefitallianceinc.comGary Youssef -gary@benefitallianceinc.com Benefit Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage, Free Rx Card, Prescription Discount Card Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide
Author: West Jordan, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Benefit Alliance, Inc. Rx Advantage Plus Free Rx Advantage Scammed out of Perrysburg Ohio Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Salon Supply Store Cheap Chinese equipment, bad service North Palm beach, fl Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Beauty Products: Salon Supply Store Internet

Oct 20 2014
loan max gota loan of 700 was late payment now loan is 16 hundred just to get my ride back plus another 700 left on loan u are paying back 3 times the money and they still have my ride bluefield va Virginia Author: bluefield, West Virginia Car Financing: loan max bluefield, Virginia

Oct 20 2014
MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN bad news if you deal with them thay will rip you off there stuff is junk stay away from them frankfort ind ind
Author: frankfort, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
Carta Engorius Society billing me $19.00 plus $3.40 late fee /total of $22.40 for something I have not received!!!! Final notice before they take Legal action New Brunswick New Jersey Author: Wichita, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Carta Engorius Society New Brunswick, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey

Oct 18 2014
E-Cigs Brand I was scammed out of $200.00, an unauthorized debit of $99.99 plus overdraft and returned check fees. Troy Michigan Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: E-Cigs Brand Nationwide

Oct 18 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus Scam - Offer trial bottle then charged $149 for it! Henderson Nevada Author: Springdale, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Henderson, Nevada

Oct 18 2014
Agoura Drapery Agoura Draperiesagoura hills draperythe shade store Agoura Draperies is a con artist and will take your money Agoura Hills California Author: Sagus, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Agoura Drapery Nationwide

Oct 16 2014
Footaction Company states sale price of item but offers much lower in store return credit. Nationwide
Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Footaction Nationwide

Oct 15 2014
3 Way Pancho I watched a commercial for the 3 way poncho being sold for $19.95 plus $7.99 for P&H. I was under the impression it was a reputable product and company. How wrong I was. When I called in the machine changed the pricing to over $70 for two shirts. I tried to cancel the order but the system would not allow it. I called the phone numbers listed on the internet and the only person I reached hung up on me. Van Nuys California Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: 3 Way Pancho Van Nuys, California

Oct 14 2014
Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 13 2014
Baxter Bailey & Associates Southaven, MS They were hired by us to collect $33,380 from a broker ... We signed a contract for 25%. they collected the money in 1 month . But, instead of 25%, they want to charge me 50%. They are saying they collected the money from a third party :), and it was a lot of extra work for them.... i have the contract , it says 25%, plus i have all the emails confirming that as well... Southaven Mississippi Author: chicago, Illinois Collection Agencies: Baxter Bailey & Associates Southaven, Mississippi

Oct 13 2014
garcinia cambogia plus Total rip off .Avertise free bottle for $4.95 shipping. then charge your account the next mont for $149 Henderson Nevada Author: Sacramento, California Bait-and-Switch: garcinia cambogia plus Henderson, Nevada

Oct 13 2014
Garcinia Cambogia Plus took $149.83 from my account before the trail period.  Internet Author: Collinsville, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Plus Internet

Oct 13 2014
Syncrony Bank GE Capital DONT even bother using them or their stupid store cards shady.... Nationwide Author: delaware, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Syncrony Bank GE Capital Nationwide

Oct 12 2014
Nuva lift O ordered on line a free trial of Nuvalift cream for just shipping costs with my credit card. How im being charged $86 plus the $4.95 for shipping on my credit card. I have tried calling them but the answering machine says the mail box is full. It tried to contact them by email but no email address. Hmmm San Diego California Author: Hill city, South Dakota Beauty Products: Nuva lift San Diego, California