TIRES PLUS NORTH AUGUSTA, SC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus North Augusta, SC
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus North Augusta, SC"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus North Augusta, SC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Nu Lift LEDOUXCREME.COMSKINSENSATIONUSA I PAID FOR SHIPPING OF A ONE TIMEADVERTISEMENT, I HAVE BEEN BILLED THREE TIMES FOR CONTINOUS SHIPMENTS SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Havelock,NC, North Carolina Skin Care: Nu Lift Internet

Oct 19 2017
Sanford Eye Clinic south university Poor eye exam, glasses with wrong prescription Fargo North Dakota Author: FARGO, North Dakota Eye Care: Sanford Eye Clinic south university Fargo, North Dakota

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 19 2017
Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Worker comp carrier who will not pay benefits, I have a broken arm/ulna and hand nerver for 5 mths Charlotte North Carolina Author: Angier, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Gallagher Bassett Charlotte Charlotte, North Carolina

Oct 19 2017
BisonOffice BisonOffice attempt to rip off CUSTOMERS by charging customer restocking fees and return shipping charges, AFTER ORDER CANCELLED IN minutes. North Riverside Illinois Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: BisonOffice North Riverside, Illinois

partsmarket.com sell you 1 thing and ship something else Internet
Author: plymouth, North Carolina Auto Parts: partsmarket.com Internet

Oct 19 2017
CarAdvertizing.com VehicleAdvetizing.com I paid $30+ for a decal to put on my car's rear window. I had signed up for a program for ZAP Satellite TV but was sent a decal for ZoomBenefits which has netted me $0 so far. I can get $15 of what I paid once I achieve one sale which may never happen with my current rate of success. Internet
Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: CarAdvertizing.com Internet

Oct 18 2017
CRI--Concierge Rewards International Member Services In North Carolina & Orlando Florida., Also Member Getaways Scam, Ripoff, Liars, Thieves, Scammers, They Scammed Me And Ripped Me Off Ashville North Carolina Author: Lake Worth, Florida Travel Services: CRI--Concierge Rewards International Ashville, North Carolina

Oct 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power Will not fix the broken product I received North Carolina Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
@advanceabletechnology.com Charged my credit card with 2 fees I didn't authorize Internet Author: Newton, North Carolina Alternative Health: @advanceabletechnology.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Gerald L Busch Real Estate INC Gerald L Busch Real Estate FRAUD BUSINESS!! WILL NOT RETURN CALLS! Luzerne Pennsylvania
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Realtors: Gerald L Busch Real Estate INC Luzerne, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Kingsmotorbikes.com Gasbike, kingsmotorbikes Order never shipped. Van Nuys, California Internet
Author: Fargo, North Dakota Auto Dealers: Kingsmotorbikes.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
rebel crate Sent phony gift card and phone number does not work Oak Ridge North Texas texas Author: Falcon, North Carolina Cult: rebel crate Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
247 Techies FLA Tech Support Computer tech support scam Las Vagas Nevada Author: COVE CITY, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: 247 Techies Las Vagas, Nevada

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
The Sale Guru The Sale Guru is an Internet Fraud Internet Author: Hickory, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: The Sale Guru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Medical service group Wishes to provide pain medications Internet Author: North Platte, Nebraska Drugstores: Medical service group Internet

Oct 16 2017
Support Nerds Inc. Hello Mr. or Mrs. Customer we have discovered we owe you a REFUND Ephrata Pennsylvania Author: Rolesville, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Support Nerds Inc. Ephrata, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Jerry Wenger, Damon Fadale Fraud, Confidence Game, Wire Fraud Huntingdon Valley Pennsylvania Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: DAYSTAR Solar Systems llc Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Pink Queen Pink Queen said they did not receive my return and kept my money Internet Author: North Cape May, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Pink Queen Internet

Oct 16 2017
Lexington Law Firm Credit Repair Attorneys that will not do anything and then charge you extra than stated. They billed be three times before they did anything. North Salt Lake Utah Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Lexington Law Firm Nationwide