TIRES PLUS NORTH AUGUSTA, SC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus North Augusta, SC
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus North Augusta, SC"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus North Augusta, SC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
Audiosavings If you have a problem, forget about it! New York Internet Author: Rural Hall, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Audiosavings Internet

May 29 2017
Pro Wireless Unethical business practices, deceptive products, no respect for customers, liars Cary North Carolina Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Pro Wireless Cary, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Mercia Rentals Mark Patmore Never renting Chapel Hill North Carolina Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Landlords: Mercia Rentals

May 29 2017
Beaute RIP OFF! North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Beaute North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 29 2017
tryextremefit/ Garcinia/Miami, Fl. Refuse to to give refund, was nicely rude, talking to fast, was untruthful about the trial days. North Charleston South Carolina
Author: Newport News, Virginia Weightloss Programs: tryextremefit/ Garcinia/Miami, Fl. North Charleston , South Carolina

Spectrum double charge of a premium subscription Winston Salem NC
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Cable Companies: Spectrum Nationwide

May 29 2017
Pamela S. Chestek, Chestek Law Firm Avoid Lawyer Pamela S. Chestek at ALL Costs! Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Lawyers: Pamela S. Chestek Raleigh, North Carolina

May 29 2017
LINDEN LABS SECOND LIFE SANSAR FRAUD, RIPOFF,THIEF, GREEDY, MERCENARIES, UNETHICAL, SNAKES, ABUSIVE, MENTAL ANGUISH! SAN FRANCISCO NATIONWIDE Author: RALEIGH, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: LINDEN LABS Nationwide

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 28 2017
Diamond sports group, Donnell Britt Ranked #1 bench warmer Virginia beach Virginia Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Sports Teams & Clubs: Diamond sports group Virginia beach, Virginia

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Support Beaute Crème Support Not trial- did not find where would be charged more if don't call after 14 days North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ellijay, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Beaute Wrinkle Support Nevada

May 28 2017
James Carr, James Car, Ray Loom and Mystery Shopper Providers Association I unexpectedly received an email alerting me that my first payment was on it's way to me to become a Walmart secret shopper. My first right, yeah right?!? Well , on 5/26/17 I received a fedex at my door, no signature required, as noticed, it was just lying on my doorstep. I opened it and found a cashiers check for 995.00. Made out in my name. Inside also was a letter our a set of instructions as to what, how quickly to do it and what and to whom to forward money and gathered information to. Michigan and Conroe, Texas Nationwide
It's a scam - good thing your bank caught it Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: James Carr Nationwide

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Triangle Wood Works Installed non functioning gutters Wendell North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Home Improvements: Triangle Wood Works Wendell , North Carolina

May 27 2017
pendrick capital partners II llc they sold my information to Phoenix finacial services llc nationwide Author: Augusta, Georgia Book Publishers: pendrick capital partners II llc Internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer trial for shipping chgs only did not like product and understood there would be no committment was charged 99.95 for product North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lowell, North Carolina Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 26 2017
Copestone Logistics Carriers Beware Of This Shady Broker Avondale Arizona Author: Murphy, North Carolina Trucking Companies: Copestone Logistics Avondale, Arizona

May 26 2017
GXI Outdoor Power GXI Outdoor Power manufactured a 62 inch ZBeast commercial mower that repair centers refuse to work on and I purchased this mower and have had nothing but problems after only using it a few times Clayton North Carolina Author: Arkansas Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power Nationwide

May 25 2017
Change.org Shame on Change.org for again acquiescencing to IGCA's and North Kenny Veterinary Hospital's demands San Francisco California
Author: Columbus, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Change.org San Francisco , California