TIRES PLUS ROSEVILLE, MN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus Roseville, MN
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus Roseville, MN"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus Roseville, MN"
Showing 1-25 of 9,798 Found Reports For more specific results for "Tires Plus Roseville, MN"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Allen Lane Limited aka Allen Lane Recruitment Rip off scheme called Contractor Plus charges £600 per month for nothing London, England Author: London, Employment Services: Allen Lane Limited London,

Jun 25 2017
Pegasus TransTech Claims 75.00 per month but bills over 100.00 plus per month sent bill 2,494.96 Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Lake Elsinore, California Computer Software: Pegasus TransTech Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
24 Hours Chris Dorpat Don't sign up, you wont get paid maple grove mn Author: Hudson, Wisconsin Work at Home: 24 Hours MN

Jun 22 2017
mercgofast on ebay Performance Plus Leasing, LLCPerformance Plus Marine, LLC NOT A MERRCURY DEALER !!! Wants you to wire transfer money and not through ebay and stells your money Ft Lauderdale and Miami Florida Author: Augusta, Georgia Marine Accessories: mercgofast on ebay Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Paramus Jaguar Finance Manager Marco told me to purchase the extended warranty for tires and rims. He stated that the tires are $800.00 each and the rims are $2,000. each to be replaced. Complete lie. Paramus New Jersey Author: Old Tappan, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Paramus Jaguar Paramus, New Jersey

Jun 16 2017
VIP Tires & Service - Gorham Maine Fraud By Deception Gorham Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Auto Inspection: VIP Tires & Service - Gorham Maine Gorham, Maine

Jun 16 2017
Reservations.com VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com Trying to get hotel reservations, I visited VirginRiverHotel.Reservations.com and got what looked like the Virgin River Hotel website, selected a room, clicked what I thought was a reservation. Was given a $27 price plus tax, and was told I had the room and was charged $46.55. Their email notice gave a website to cancel which afger 30 minutes of trying would not respone and open.  Nationwide Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Lodging: Reservations.com Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa On March 21, 2017 Next step in small claims court. Very unhappy with them. STROUDSBURG Pennsylvania Author: STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: Jack Williams Tires _ stroudsburg pa STROUDSBURG, Pennsylvania

Jun 15 2017
Parisian Glow Parisian Glow Wrinkle & Eye Cream Scam unknown Florida
Author: Roseville, California Skin Care: Parisian Glow Florida

Jun 14 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Space Unlimited | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a residential and commercial property management company located in Minneapolis, MN. Space Unlimited offers residential and commercial leases. Space Unlimited owns and manages all their properties, which saves the consumer money because there's no middle man or agent to pay a commission. Space Unlimited has a fulltime maintenance team ready to help and in-house staff to answer all your questions regarding billing, leasing or any other concerns. Space Unlimited is dedicated to customer satisfaction and is proud to be a part of Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 13 2017
Samsung Protection Plus Refusal to Provide Warranty Services Rapid City South Dakota Expired Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Appliances: Samsung Protection Plus Rapid City, South Dakota

Jun 13 2017
Alipartnership Alidropship,Aliplugin Customer Service Was Terrible and When I asked for a Refund They Refused. Keep Having to Email Them, Plus Issue after issue with Aliplugin. dubia Nationwide Author: auburn, Massachusetts Software: Alipartnership Nationwide

Jun 11 2017
TravlerHelpDesk Not refunding airfare for a ticket that no longer was what I paid for Internet Update Author: Roseville, California Travel Agencies: TravlerHelpDesk Internet

Jun 09 2017
Beaute wrinkle creme Beaute wrinkle reducer Said free sample only pay shipping 4.95$ No obligation on my end received an unwanted pkg in the mail today so checked my debit card history and over the last two months have been getting charged full price for my free sample plus sending me new product I never agreed to buy. It got charged anyway RIPOFF alert North las vegas Nevada Author: Salt lake, Utah Skin Care: Beaute wrinkle creme North las vegas, Nevada

Jun 09 2017
Wealth Partners Wheatley I don't believe this company is still operating but if they are please everyone do not get involved it's a scam and we should start our class action against them I lost 5500 bucks Chicago Illinois Author: Mn, Minnesota Liars: Wealth Partners Chicago, Illinois

Jun 07 2017
Ehrlich Pest Control I contracted this company around mid-April, and to treat carpenter bees around my house, and it has been 6 weeks now and zero service was done and I still have the carpenter bees plus some damages to the wood around the house. you call them, and they promise they will schedule a visit, but the never do you call again, they say they will contact you with a service date but again they you never here from them. I doubt that this company exist, they look like shady internet business to make money with no service in return. Nationwide Author: Perrysburg, Ohio Pest Control: Ehrlich Pest Control Nationwide

Jun 06 2017
Resvibrant Resvibrant ripoff and scams money from people, they offer a 1 time shipment for 5.95 then automatically charge you 94.61 plus 1.99 without authorization. I contacted them and they gave me a RMA # and promised full refund with no results. Now they will no longer answer thier phone. Emeryville California Author: St. Marys, Georgia Skin Care: Resvibrant Emeryville, California

Jun 05 2017
AMZ Global Training AMZ Global Coaching, John Hyland SCAM! Beware, They Make You Pay To Attend A 3-Day Sales Pitch! Roseville, CA Somewhere, UT Buffalo, WY Nationwide and Canada
I have requested a refund!! Author: Glen Ellen, California Seminars: AMZ Global Training Nationwide

Jun 05 2017
Jim Ferris (SkyAds) Jim Pshehslouk Jim loaned $40,000 from me for 90 days. I have a signed Loan Agreement Irvine California Author: Roseville, California Multi Level Marketing: Jim Ferris (SkyAds) Irvine, California

Jun 04 2017
CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS UNITED HEALTH CARE DISPICBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE UNACCEPTABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR MY CURRENT PLAN BALITMORE Maryland Author: Amarillo, Texas Health Insurance: CARE IMPROVEMENT PLUS BALITMORE, Maryland

Jun 02 2017
Haband Haband VIP Plus Membership SCAM-- Fraudulent charges on credit card Internet Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: Haband Internet

Jun 02 2017
Jewel coats I was sold a set of defective tires. Sumter South Carolina Author: Sumter, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: Jewel coats Sumter, South Carolina