TIRES PLUS STORE, HUDSON, WI Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus Store, Hudson, WI
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus Store, Hudson, WI"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus Store, Hudson, WI"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 28 2017
David M Dummett LLC David Dummett Dave David David Dummett, LLC 1155 F St NW, STE 1050 Washington D.C., 20004 Phone: 202-559-8563 Email: info@daviddummett.com After Knowing this guy ten plus years I loaned him money for his company and he ran off to Canada Vancover British Columbia Author: McLean, Virginia Alternative Health: David M Dummett LLC Internet

May 28 2017
IC Travel Plus charging a monthly fee for services I never agreed to. Internet Author: Quartz hill, California Travel Services: IC Travel Plus Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 27 2017
Patricia Norton Birdmother They did not pay me for thousands of hour work, or using my work Hudson, Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Patricia Norton Hudson, , Florida

May 26 2017
Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary FEBS No Breeding,selling or adoption Hudson Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Florida Exotic Bird Sanctuary Hudson, Florida

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 25 2017
A Plus Contract Management A Plus Contract Management ,JIM SADLER, is ripping off consumers of their motorhomes. Ocala Florida Author: dallas, Texas RV Dealers: A PLUS MANAGEMENT

GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California

May 25 2017
Glitter and Glam store Never sent product and unresponsive Chicago, IL Internet Author: Roselle, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Glitter and Glam store Internet

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
USA Rim USA Rims and Tires Inferior Product, Unacceptable customer service San Diego Nationwide, California Author: Long Island, New York Auto Tire shops: USA Rim Nationwide

May 23 2017
HhGreggg purchade refrigerator from hhgregg, on delivery refrig was damage so deluvery took it back and having a hard time getting my refund of 1473.10  Nationwide Author: Hudson, Ohio Specialty Stores: HhGreggg Nationwide

May 22 2017
Revived Youth Cream Tryout charge $4.95 plus chipping; CC charge $185 for the tryout samples Henderson Nevada Author: Waterford, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream Nationwide

May 19 2017
Matilda's Mouse Antiques Sold item out from under us while shopping at their store Valley Center California Author: valley center, California Antiques & Second-hand: Matilda's Mouse Antiques Valley Center, California

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 17 2017
Progressive Leasing Store charged me 500 and online says 1100. Still taking money out of my account at this moment very upset Stockton Internet
Customer Concern Author: Stockton, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Progressive Leasing Internet

May 15 2017
Trader Joe's Dan Dasse, VP of West Coast operations Closing store because of racism Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Grocery Stores: Trader Joe's Las Vegas, Nevada

May 15 2017
Luquillo Auto Repair DID REPAIR, INSTALLED WRONG PART AND/OR BROKE COMPUTER CONTROL MODULE PLUS OVERCHARGED 150% PHILADELPHIA Pennsylvania Author: gladwyne, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Luquillo Auto Repair PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana

May 13 2017
WheelsTiresAndMore.com Wheels Tires And More i ordered a headlight lens for my ford focus and at first my order was placed and they gave me a order number and then the next thing i know they are saying that my order was voided and that my money would be refunded within 72 hours and then 3 days go by and the money still hasnt been refunded and they stopped replying to my emails. i am very upset with them for taking my money. Internet Author: Wasilla, Alaska Auto Parts: WheelsTiresAndMore.com Internet

May 13 2017
Confederate Super store Charged credit card monthly Spring Internet Author: New Tazewell, Tennessee Gift Shops: Confederate Super store Internet