Your Search | tires plus store, hudson, wi

Aug 27 2016
Cabinets TO GO customer service at store location is non existent uncaring and deceptive practices. Monroeville Pennsylvania Author: Monroeville, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Cabinets TO GO Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
David Mahlum with Midnight Entertainment Black River Falls WI Unreliable, untrustworthy, unprofessional, liar, terrible person, inconsiderate Black River Falls Wisconsin Author: Minnesota DJ Services: David Mahlum with Midnight Entertainment Black River Falls WI Black River Falls, Wisconsin

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Big O Tires Bad Service & Terrible Customer Service! Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Auto Mechanics: Big O Tires Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 25 2016
TeeCub they are not giving me my refund ...and they will respond to my emails ogden Utah Author: Hudson, Michigan Jewelers: TeeCub Internet

Aug 23 2016
Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service X-treme Transmission, All American Transmission, Auto Builders, Inc. Certified Ripoff Artist Hudson/Brighton/Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Jeff Joliffe - Certified Transmission & Service Hudson, Colorado

Aug 23 2016
Karz Plus JeremiahAlex the MechanicRyan the 'Manager' Don't buy from Karz Plus! Escondido California Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Karz Plus Escondido, California

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 21 2016
valere Valere.com pd for free trail.within short time they sent me other one plus took $98.61 out of card without permisson.bix arrived no paperwork no # to call???im confused first time for me feel so s tupid. ?? valere.com Author: bertram, Texas Adult Care Facilities: valere Internet

Aug 21 2016
Johnson Controls Energizer car batteryJohnson Controls INC5757 N Green Bay Ave PO Box 591 Milwaukee WI 53201 Battery EXPLODED was less than 2 years old based on manufactured date stamp. Went to retailer but would not honor warranty without receipt. Contacted tech support referred me to retailer. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Slidell, Louisiana Auto Parts: Johnson Controls Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
FlexSeal Delivery scam Author: Hudson, New York Building Products: FlexSeal

Aug 18 2016
A plus carport Faulty product and no product support Pilot mountain nc Nationwide
Author: Logan, Ohio Builders & Contractors: A plus carport Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Brakes Plus did not perform maintence asked for. lied, cheated omaha Nebraska Author: blair, Nebraska Auto Repair Service: Brakes Plus omaha, Nebraska

Aug 18 2016
Starbucks ivan was rude to me, ivan was insulting to me, ivan threatened to call the police on me for nothing, ivan wrongfully accused me of patronizing his employee, ivan wrongfully accused me of harassing his employee, there was little help in that store for the starbucksforlife game, i am not going back to that location ever again Beverly Hills California
Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Beverly Hills, California

Aug 17 2016
The Car Store, Adel, IA Dishonest dealer! Cheated us. DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM THEM! Adel Iowa Author: Ames, Iowa Auto Dealers: The Car Store, Adel, IA Adel, Iowa

Aug 17 2016
La Gab Erika Henderson No greetings when entered the store, never asked if i need help. Rude when i approached the staff. Clothing is cheap spandex material and poorly sewn. Charlotte Amalie Author: Charlotte Amalie, Alabama Clothing Stores: La Gab Charlotte Amalie,

Aug 17 2016
30minphonerepair CTMIS CHEATED, LIED AND STOLE MY iPHONE 6S PLUS LCD SAN DIEGO, California & ST. LOUIS, Missouri Internet
Case is resolved after 35 calendar days. Author: Oakland, California Infomercial Rip-offs: 30minphonerepair Internet

Aug 16 2016
Smart Choice Payments REVIEW: Verified Safe - Smart Choice Payments dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Smart Choice Payments past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality career consulting services to clients. Boston, Hartford, Stamford, Washington, D.C. Massachusetts *UPDATE: Smart Choice Payments pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, assuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Smart Choice Payments recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
THIS IS WHY I WONT DO THIS WORK Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Smart Choice Payments – TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Smart Choice Payments offers Merchant Incentives, other savings opportunities with in-store, online, mobile transactions including: Standard retail accounts, Card-not-present MOTO accounts, Internet Gateway accounts, Mobile and wireless accounts, & Specialized restaurant, lodging, fuel dispensary accounts. Smart Choice Payments provides safe, secure, less expensive credit card processing services, equip Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 15 2016
Supplements Geeks supplementsgeeks,com, plus other alias Ripped me off, didn't deliver and now collections Farmington, Michigan Internet Author: Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: Supplements Geeks Internet

Aug 15 2016
Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises They offered samples for the product(jinja) so I sent for the samples and was nothing on there about a trail mthly delivery after the samples or I wouldn't have ordered the samples I just wanted to try it..I received the samples then I look at my credit card and there was an unauthorized amount of $52. From jinja so I called and emailed to see why they took that amount out and never received a response, they give you the phone number and the email but never respond so I called on their answering machine and cancelled plus I emailed a cancellation and was still charged so I received a new credit card so they wouldn't be able to take out and I don't how they did it but they took $52 again out of my new card I don't even know how they got the numbers because I didn't authorize them to take it. This place is a ripoff and I want my refund back and for them to leave me alone I don't want the product!!! Please help me I don't believe it is legit!!! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Coatesville, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Jin-ja Rueben Canada Interprises Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet

Aug 15 2016
MBPI Prefeffed Wrap Plus/Certified WrapPlus/Add On wrap Vehicle Service Contract Totally covered nose to tail for the lifetime of your car. Bumper to Bumper coverage Harrisonville Missouri Author: Kingsville, Missouri Auto Warranty: MBPI Lees Summitt , Missouri