TIRES PLUS BUCKHEAD, ATLANTA, GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus Buckhead, Atlanta, GA
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus Buckhead, Atlanta, GA"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus Buckhead, Atlanta, GA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
Wilco Life / Conseco Life Raised Premium 400% Atlanta Nationwide Author: st petersburg, Florida Insurance Companies: Wilco Life / Conseco Life Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 15 2017
UPS UNITED PARCEL SERVICE UPS charged me $400 for small packages that could have been delivered via usps for $40. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Coeburn, Virginia Courier Services: UPS Atlanta , Georgia

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Weora Will nor respond to emails Atlanta Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Clothing Stores: Weora Internet

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
First Class Entertainment Rennix Leo Big Ren This individual is a SCAM!!!! He charged $10,000 to schedule tour dates, event planning, and tour dates... but delivered Nothing.. Each time contacted he said he is working on it.. but it has been Six Months already!! Do not trust this person or his business.. There is nothing First Class about it!!!! Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Tours & Excursions: First Class Entertainment Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet

Oct 12 2017
Gayborhood Carma Productions Misleading, Untruthful, Shady atlanta Georgia Author: Celebration, Florida Realtors: Gayborhood atlanta, Georgia

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
NCE PREMIUM PLUS NCE PREMIUM I was shopping insurance plans in August 2017 and was contacted by a sales person pitching NCE Unified Health. This plan is nothing but a SCAM!!! I hope this posting may help others to not fall for this same SCAM FT LAUDER DALE, FL  Florida Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: NCE PREMIUM PLUS Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Estes Services Estes Heating and Air Friends, dont let friends, buy new A/C's Atlanta Georgia
Author: Acworth, Georgia Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Estes Services Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 11 2017
Bull dog recovery They stole all my possession of value and gave me bags of papers all my debit cards gone, my id, my tattoo cell phones, women's designers boots gone.I had everything to keep up Car to change a tire ore jump it in my trunk.They stole ALL.took all my expensive cosmetics purses,my stethoscope for work.sulk my jackets are gone that was in my car .They even took my food stampcard! They looked through everything.They bags they did give me was all ramsacked.They found my emergency cash about 25 dollars and stole that too.They stole my tag off the back of my car aswell.I called the police and filled a claim at bbb Rockdale GA Author: Mableton, Georgia ORGANIZED CRIME: Bull dog recovery ,

Oct 11 2017
McNeil Stokes He promised me that I was a named plaintiff in a class action suit in the case of Coleman Jackson vs. State board of pardons and paroles so he told me to wait 5 years before I received any money from the suit. so I waited until that time came for McNeil Stokes to contact me. he had all my information which included my address and telephone number but he never gave me a call or sent me a letter or any information about the case at all .Atlanta Georgia Author: Townsend, Georgia Civil Rights Violators: McNeil Stokes Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Joe Stinger He is a thief that preys on the elderly Gainsville GA/Huntsville AL Nationwide Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Joe Stinger Internet

Oct 10 2017
Page plus Page plus wireless Take money for plans for prepaid phones and scam you Simi Valley and porterranch Thousand Oaks Internet
Author: Simi Valley , California Cellular Phone Companies: Page plus Internet