Your Search | tires plus buckhead, atlanta, ga

Feb 13 2016
Us Business Data http://usbizdata.com/ Business database, mailing list, fax list, email list Atlanta Georgia Author: Brooklyn, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Us Business Data Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 13 2016
Ibm Southeast Credit Union A real see you next tuesday!!! Internet Local Branch Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Ibm Southeast Credit Union Internet

Feb 12 2016
Nextraq Nextraq Nextraq overbills and bullies clients Atlanta Georgia Author: Fortson, Georgia Car Parts & Accessories: Nextraq Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 11 2016
Plan Plus Online Beware of Annual Auto Renewals that Cannot Be Easily Cancelled Salt Lake City Internet Author: Other Computer Software: Plan Plus Online Internet

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 09 2016
Kia Atlanta South Not honoring my powertrain warranty Morrow Georgia Follow-Up Author: Conley, Georgia Auto Warranty: Kia Atlanta South Morrow, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS 701 N MAIN ST P.O BOX, ALGER Ohio Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Internet Fraud: DAILY DISCOUNTS PLUS ALGER, Ohio

Feb 09 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Gary Paul Summers, Ballot Solutions aka Gary P Summers Thief, he contracts people to work for him getting petitions signed but does not pay them according to the contract and did not pay me. He owes me over $1000 plus damages. Gainesville Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Work Place Bullies: Gary Paul Summers, Gainesville, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 We were told that our unlimited Executive weeks of vacation would cost $499/week, however after getting on web site, we found that it was $499 per week plus what they called an upcharge for a particular site, which ranged from $175 to $1500 depending on how nice a place you wanted to rent. ScottsDale Arizona Author: Poway, California Resorts: Enterprise LLC, Elite, In compliance Service TB20 ScottsDale, Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama

Feb 08 2016
property network took my money atlanta Nationwide Author: Milledgeville, Georgia On-Line Business: property network Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Midas TBC Corporation merchants big-o tires NTB 80% markup & double the labor Raleigh, NC Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Repair Service: Midas Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Paul Ngalle Sold me a car with a lien on the title Kennesaw, Ga Georgia
Author: Norcross, Georgia Motor Vehicle Division: Paul Ngalle

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT DIANE TOO CLEVER FOR SCAMS!!! Atlanta Georgia Author: La Vergne, Tennessee Resorts: RESORT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 05 2016
WORTHPOINT Plrease excuse my erroe. I hit the mouse when I shouldn't have. I am continuing. The representative indicated she would forward my file to the supervisor. I know it's been only a couple of days, but I don't want this to slip through the cracks. $200 is alot of money for someone on a fixed income. atlanta internet Author: BOISE, Idaho Miscellaneous Companies: WORTHPOINT Internet

Feb 05 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TowerPoint Capital dedicated to customer satisfaction implementing strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's and help them make more profitable decisions.
Author: Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Towerpoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 04 2016
xfinity Comcast Cable Xfinity 10.00 Late fee and 5.00 Bill Description Fee Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Charleston, South Carolina Cable TV: xfinity Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Blains Farm and Fleet Blain's Farm and Fleet Sold faulty tires to me. Oak Creek Wisconsin I think your claim is missing a lot of information Author: st francis, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Blains Farm and Fleet Oak Creek, Wisconsin

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
Atlanta Chemicals Scammers. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Drugstores: Atlanta Chemicals Internet

Feb 03 2016
GENERAL ELECTRIC Assurant Sollutions General Electric has no extended warranty uses Assurant Solutions A Scam Atlanta Nationwide Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electronic Manufacturers: GENERAL ELECTRIC Nationwide