TIRES PLUS BUCKHEAD, ATLANTA, GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tires Plus Buckhead, Atlanta, GA
There may be more specific results for "Tires Plus Buckhead, Atlanta, GA"
For more specific results for "Tires Plus Buckhead, Atlanta, GA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Neutratone Samantha Richardson Deceptive product practices and representation. Several customer service rep discussions with different answers and no satisfaction or resolve. Savannah Internet, GA Author: Windham, Maine Skin Care: Neutratone Internet

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Priceline Moving & Storage Stole my money and did not provide the service Atlanta Georgia Author: Douglasville, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving & Storage Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 16 2017
four percent.com Vick-Strizheus.com Scam company refuses to issue refund SIOUX FALLS SOUTH DAKOTA Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Internet Fraud: four percent.com Internet

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 15 2017
St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants falsely advertised accredidations, did not get access to online classes, cannot reach a single person to help, no refund given, etc Atlanta Georgia Author: Columbia, South Carolina Health Care Education: St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Myriad Genetic Laboratories rip off company salt lake city Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Myriad Genetic Laboratories Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
Westside Martket, Westside Foundry, abdul Malla, Abdu Malla, Abe Malla Abe Malla built his company by stealing from others atlanta Georgia
Author: atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: Westside Martket atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
RADIANCEEXL.COM Deducted $79.64 from my checking on 7/16/17. I have never heard of them. I have not a product from them either. don't know. GA Author: Osgood, Indiana Skin Care: RADIANCEEXL.COM Internet

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 13 2017
PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice The russel county tag office is letting my neighbors who have been harassing me drive illegal without registering their truck i'm sure the cops have seen it in phenix city and columbus because he was a deputy in columbus ga phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Police: PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice phenix city, Alabama

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

Aug 12 2017
DEMANTRA MYERS chris... GET A MASSAGE BUT NEVER PAY . atlanta ATLANTA Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Work at Home: DEMANTRA MYERS atlanta,

21, Report #1392056

Aug 11 2017
Fast30daycreditrepair TOTAL SCAMMER ON CREDIT REPAIR Internet Author: atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Fast30daycreditrepair Internet

22, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

23, Report #1392017

Aug 11 2017
Glamshoponline Glamshoponline.com Online Scam. No such company. Credit card thieves. Online/ Austell Ga. Internet Author: East sparta, Ohio Internet Fraud: Glamshoponline Internet

24, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
Lowes Credt Card Services/ Synchrony Bank Credit card has excessive charges Atlanta Nationwide Author: Bedford, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Lowes Credt Card Services/ Synchrony Bank Nationwide