Your Search | toni&guy inside stonebriar mall in frisco, texas

Jan 18 2017
Essilor of America, Inc. Crizal lenses Fraud Misrepresentations Abuse of Disabled Elder Abuse Dallas Texas Author: Marion, Illinois Manufacturers: Essilor of America, Inc. Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Condor Moving Systems Completely awful, Horrible customer service, Broken and missing items. Arlington Texas Author: Madison, Wisconsin Moving Companies: Condor Moving Systems Arlington, Texas

Jan 18 2017
ASTRAZENECA PHARMA LP AMYLIN OHIO LLC DEFECTIVE DISPENSER - BYDUREON WILMINGTON DELAWARE Author: Rotan, Texas Drug Dealers: ASTRAZENECA PHARMA LP Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Artisan Decorative Concrete - Trey Cameron Trey Cameron - Dishonest, Crooked, Extremely Inferior Workmanship Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Improvements: Artisan Decorative Concrete Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 18 2017
Sunnova Solar Sunnova is a ripoff, Employee's lie and do not pass on messages Houston Texas Author: valley springs, California Utility Companies: Sunnova Solar Internet

Jan 18 2017
MARK ANDERSON mmand19880@gmail.com RIPPOFF IN TRANSLATION SERVICES Internet Author: Quito, Pennsylvania Translators: MARK ANDERSON Internet

Jan 18 2017
JW Beauden Beauden Corp JW Edwards aka Beauden Corp, Beauden Corp LLC Failed to pay for work completed San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Small Business Services: JW Beauden San Antonio, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY Brandi Alston Someone called to tell me the att. would call me in 2 hours. She called and said I needed the info I recieved in the mail. When I didn't have it, she gave me the number to the gaming commisioner's office. She called back and wanted me to pay the taxes on my $500,000.00 prize that I am to get on Friday. He said Albany, New York Author: Bremen, Georgia Miscellaneous Companies: Alston and Bird, Attorney -- Albany, NY New York

Jan 18 2017
GDS Garage door 5 year Warranty for parts only Houston Texas Author: Texas Garage Door Companies: GDS Garage door Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
DSM Supply Paid and wont deliver despite multiple calls Dallas Texas Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Chiropractors: DSM Supply Dallas, Texas

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
OutdoorsOnline.com Camping & Fishing Outlet **RIPOFF**BUYER BEWARE** San Antonio Texas Author: Crossroads, Texas Sporting Goods: OutdoorsOnline.com San Antonio, Texas

Jan 18 2017
American Leak Detection Longwood American Leak Detection, Longwood, Florida Increased quote within 30 seconds of arriving on site in Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Pool Services: American Leak Detection Longwood Longwood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Greg Lara Sold us a BODPOD with warranty that never worked Santa Margarita California Author: Edinburg, Texas Sporting Goods: Fitness Dynamics - Greg Lara Santa Margarita, California

Jan 18 2017
Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Kiely Ball Auditone Hearing Aids uses bait-and-switch sales technique in advertising to pray on senior citizens. Westlake Village California Author: California Hearing Aid Centers: Auditone Hearing Aids, Inc Westlake Village, California

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless HATEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE New York Internet Author: Texas Customer: Skintrium.com/Fair and Flawless Internet

Jan 18 2017
Amani Investments LLP Contractors Beware!!! Houston Texas More Info Author: Houston, Texas Property Management: Amani Investments LLP Houston, Texas

Jan 18 2017
Empire Beauty School Louisville Kentucky Dixie HWY Headquartered in Pottsville PA Empire tricked me into staying and then kicked me out Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Trade Schools: Empire Beauty School Louisville KY Dixie HWY Louisville , Kentucky

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Anthony hagarty rachel mary keith zillow redfin harassing me making me sick playing with utitities causing me and child to vomit no proof because they leave no prints behind they are angry at me because i requested work to be done  in apt 1 and the building is as old as from 1925 pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Home Owner Associations: Anthony hagarty pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Fix-Ur-Dent **Beware** www.Fix-Ur-Dent.com - Scam to remove auto dents California
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Fix-Ur-Dent Nationwide