Your Search | toni&guy inside stonebriar mall in frisco, texas

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Visalus Body by ViVisalus Sciences shady business finds ways to make it hard for you to cancel Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Visalus Internet

Oct 20 2014
Preservation of Wealth Justin Davis steal, decieve, lie Addison Texas Author: concverse, Texas Jewelry Stores: Preservation of Wealth Addison, Texas

Oct 20 2014
ReviaEye and Beau Derma After using RevitaEye and Beau Derma it was like someone took a blow torch to my face! Santa Ana California Author: Weatherford, Texas Eye Care: RevitaEye Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
American health Solutions - scammers health quotes health insurance Texas Author: encinitas, California Insurance Agencies: American health Solutions Internet

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
rentthenowncompany aka Yadi Awe RENTTHENOWNCOMPANY A REAL RIP OFF..SCAM COMPANY. THEY LIED ABOUT GETTING ME INTO A RENT TO OWN HOME. TOOK MY MONEY AND DIDN'T RETURN MY CALLS TEXAS Nationwide Author: bowling green, Kentucky Real Estate Investing: rentthenowncompany Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Parc East Apartments Alfredo Gonzalez horrible company/rude people/horrible service mesquite Texas Author: dallas, Texas Home Owner Associations: Parc East Apartments mesquite, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Greyson's gate apartments GAINES INVESTMENT TRUST Management went down hill with KIM AND TRACY as managers Dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: Greyson's gate apartments Dallas, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Moyer Model Management/M3 Media 3 World The owner who posed as Joe Moyer is a registered sex offender in Cole Camp, Missouri. His real name is Joseph Michael Willard. He has been shooting children in multiple states and this violates his rules as a sex offender. Benton Missouri, Author: Winnsboro, Texas Sex Offenders: Moyer Model Management/M3 Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Lexington Law Credit Repair THEY DECIETFULLY OVERCHARGED ME SALT LAKE CITY UTAH Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Credit Repair Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Cherry Lips Communications Cherry AKA Therese Aitch Crazy Lying Cheating Rude Disgusting Misleading Missouri Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Credit Services: Cherry Lips Communications Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
City of Garland Code Compliance City looking for ways to get money from us Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Government Services: City of Garland Code Compliance Texas

Oct 19 2014
Alpha Male Transport was told it was a company and it is merely a guy with a truck a god like complex screwing people out of money Linden New Jersey Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Alpha Male Transport Linden, New Jersey

Oct 19 2014
survivivalife.com Survival LifeSurvivallife.comsurvivallife.comSurvival Life dot com RIPOFF AFTER FIRST ORDER!! CONTINUED TO BE BILLED AFTERWARDS SCAM!! Austin TEXAS Author: Flowery Branch, Georgia Camps & Campgrounds: survivivalife.com Internet

Oct 19 2014
Crisis Education.com I've received many emails asking me to order seeds & other stuff, but I wish I had not given him my credit card number. I never received my book. I sent him an email, but no answer. Dallas, Texas Nationwide Author: milton, Florida Landscaping: sam mccoy Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
trinidad bey this muthaluva did me real dirty. I was a first time car buyer lookin for an affordable car and came across this guy he sed he had the pink slip and we met up at a park he shown me the pink slip n I thot it was gud not knowing that u can make copies of it so I buy it like an idiot come to realize tha car has a leak so had to get that fixed a month goes by and woke up to my car missing come to find out he owed money to a loanmart n they had the original pink slip by then I coudnt contact him or and the police couldnt do nothin so I had to file a small claims dont let this guy do the same to u call the police or meet at his house or jus b real careful wen buying a car hes not the only grimey person like him cerritos Nationwide Author: long beach, California Liars: trinidad bey Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
A All Animal Control of Tyler, Texas Brian Hillyard Took our money and ran... Tyler Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Animal Services: A All Animal Control of Tyler, Texas Malakoff, Texas

Oct 19 2014
Private Workout Deducted money from my account after I stated in writing not to deduct any additional funds from my account. plano Texas Author: dallas, Texas Weightloss Programs: Private Workout plano, Texas

Oct 19 2014
title max Loans without my approval but two names on the title Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Questionable Activities: title max Houston, Texas

Oct 19 2014
Peter Wagner Save Your Home Home Retention Ministries The Mortgage Fighter Incompetent, deceptive practices, made stuff up as he went along, denied what he'd promised, poor communications skills, poor technology skills, made repeated mistakes, lied about his accomplishments, only accepts payment by direct deposit Austin Texas Author: San Diego, California Advertising / Deceptive: Peter Wagner Austin, Texas

Oct 19 2014
ADVOCARE Ripped Me Off for several hundred $$$ Plano Texas Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: ADVOCARE Plano, Texas

Oct 18 2014
The green house Rehab center Drug addiction treatment center in texas Kept all my personal items and my inhaler had to hitchhike to the airport with no phone or money Grand Prairie Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Drug and Alcohol Rehabiliation: The green house Rehab center Grand Prairie , Texas

Oct 18 2014
VIP Auto sales.com VIP Auto loans Scam Artist -Bait and Switch Garland Texas Author: lake dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: VIP Auto sales.com Garland, Texas

noticed