TONY BOUZA, JK HARRIS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tony Bouza, JK Harris
There may be more specific results for "Tony Bouza, JK Harris"
For more specific results for "Tony Bouza, JK Harris"
Showing 1-25 of 4,861 Found Reports For more specific results for "Tony Bouza, JK Harris"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 14 2017
Seaward Pay Tony Rivera Took My Money and Did Not Perform the services, Do Not Trust This Person Florida Internet Author: Garden Grove, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Seaward Pay Internet

Oct 13 2017
http://www.joshuaharris.co/ Josh HarrisJoshua Harris Beware of Joshua Harris and Quantum. The are fake and will leave you in debt. This a scam training Florida, Meyers Nationwide
Author: Ft Meyers, Florida Seminar Programs: http://www.joshuaharris.com/ Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Free Miles Transmission Tony Took my car apart and and put a Transmission in with my permission Richmond VA Author: Charles City, Virginia Auto Mechanics: Free Miles Transmission Nationwide

Oct 08 2017
Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen Jennifer Espensen Refused to cancel an outdoor photo session on a pouring rain day, did not do the type of photos I asked for that she swore she could do when I interviewed her, proofs came back with really bad lighting many dark and too much in shadow and others way too light and over exposed. New York New York Rebuttal to Shutterschmack's response. Author: Bronx, New York Photography: Shutterschmack/Jennifer Espensen New York, New York

Oct 06 2017
  Anthony topolski install equipment in our home many many months ago. We been calling him again and again to get paperwork for equipment and installation to exercise our right of warranty. We call Topolski over and over and he don't return calls or drop off paperwork. We found out that he may have taken the equipment from his employer without their knowledge so he stole it. Also we found out that he is not licensed as he says he is he rip us off and now we are screwed. GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Anthony (Tony) Topolski GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan

Oct 04 2017
Anton Hoyer Tony Well it did not say anything about a fee of 79.99 other than the 5.97 for a 30 day supply with fee shipping. Then it said 10.94 total . Just afraid of being ripped off. New Holstein Wisconsin Author: new holstein, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: Anton Hoyer New Holstein, Wisconsin

Oct 02 2017
John Harris ezcash He said I was going to have legal action against me if I didn't pay. I had to pay in itunes cards. Internet Author: Kinston, North Carolina Credit Services: John Harris ezcash Internet

Sep 30 2017
Sachamlynek Ordered Fallsworth Hats Harris Tweed Lewis Newsboy Cap Outlet Sale to be from Canada GOT 9Fifty Snapback Chicago Bulls Basketball Cap from China City Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Sachamlynek Internet

Sep 25 2017
Kyle Harris in Byron Georgia ( Kensel Kyle Harris) Was supposed to install my bathroom floor and build a front porch. Byron Georgia
Author: Gray, Georgia Home Improvements: Kyle Harris in Byron Georgia Byron, Georgia

Sep 23 2017
EZ Exit Now EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, facebook.com/ezexitnow/ Dan Cobb & Kristin Cobb, Sydney Young, Jacky Cassity, Crystal Sulzer  BEWARE OF SENIOR CITIZEN & EMPLOYER FRAUD AND SCAM! EZ Exit Now or EZExitNow.org, Houston Nationwide
Like Dan said His dad was a liar and looks like he is too Author: Austin, Texas Resorts: EZ Exit Now Nationwide

Sep 21 2017
Dunne and Dunne , LLP Anthony Dunne, Tony Dunne BEWARE OF THIS ATTORNEY San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Dunne and Dunne , LLP San Diego, California

Sep 19 2017
electricwindowglassfilm.com SCAM - No process for quality control, terrible service, send broken products refused to replace Internet Limits of Our Replacement Policy Author: New York, New York Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Rollertrol Internet

Sep 19 2017
COIN-BANKS - SCAM People - Bruce Connor, Benjamin Harris, Victoria Walker These are frauds, please let me know if we can get them behind bars Internet Author: new york, Alabama Online Trading: COIN-BANKS Internet

Sep 17 2017
AUTODEMAG JK MASHINERIE CORPJUSTAS KRAUJALISJK AUTOS CORP frederick.myles Craigslist add for RV scam MIami Internet Author: bay area, California RV Dealers: autodemag Internet

Sep 15 2017
Shayna and Tony 1781 Cobb parkway SE MARIETTA GA 30060Sales 678-401-6161 I put $2300 down on car deal didn't go through with Wells Fargo bank I hav collection lady name & number stating that the loan never happen & dearler don't want to pay me my $2300 Back Marietta Georgia These renters of ashley hawthorne are dumb and stupid to stay at home all day to cyber stalk me i would not let a mafia crime lord like ashley and chaz hawthorne to control me that way Author: TEMPLE, Georgia Auto Dealers: Nedric Thompson Marietta, Georgia

Sep 13 2017
Anthony C Topolski AKA Spring Air Furnace & Duct Cleaning Tony Topolski Took the Money and Ran Off Grand Rapids Michigan
Author: Kentwood, Michigan Consumer Services: Anthony C Topolski from Spring Air Furnace & Duct Cleaning Grand Rapids, Michigan

Sep 08 2017
ANTHONY LAGIGLIO TONY LA GIGLIO collect deposit for a vehicle he never owned , and never refund back the $ already 1 year ORLAND PARK Illinois Author: BENSENVILLE, Illinois Auto Dealers: ANTHONY LAGIGLIO ORLAND PARK , Illinois

Sep 05 2017
Harris County Toll Road Authority No way to pay your toll. When you get on the freeway. Theydon't want to pay cashier's, they only want to charge you and then charge you a fine and a service fee. Spring, Texas Author: Spring, Texas Questionable Activities: Harris County Toll Road Authority Internet

Aug 30 2017
Student7online STUDENT7MYSHOPIFYSTUDENT CONSERVATION ASSOCIATION scam Internet **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** POC TonyFrison Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio TVs & VCRs: Student7online Internet

Aug 30 2017
student7 Tony Frison one 1x50 Led TV $49.99 ordered 7/15/17 and one Delux ocean Kayak ordered 7/28/17 $49.99 MYSH California? adress may be in florida, clearwater , 5726 126 ave n Author: Craigville, Indiana TVs & VCRs: student7 MYSH, California

Aug 29 2017
Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash PJ Abbott Lindsey Abbott Selling fake stock and scams Spring Texas Pj is a complete lier and scam artist Author: Spring, Texas Car Washes: Royalty Mobile Detail and Car Wash , TX

Aug 28 2017
Auto Demag Consignor ADM , Frederick Myles, ChesterEngineer.com International wire fraud conspiracy $2M in last 6 months - took me for 23k Miami Florida Autodemag.com site was taken down a month ago Author: Grayslake, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Miami, Florida

Aug 28 2017
dorchester law center,California Pamela Kramer, April Harris This Law firm promised to help with mortage refinance Sherman Oaks California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: dorchester law center,California Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 25 2017
3sixtylife Thomas Mullen lousy leads Nationwide Harris Deitch - Laziness & Dishonety will get you nowhere! Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Work at Home: 3sixtylife Nationwide

Aug 24 2017
Tony Keaton Please be aware that Tony Keaton is a handyman rip off artist. He promises you the world, does not tell you when he will do the work, and at the end does not deliver. Constantly late and constant excuses. Spent most of the time using his cellphone, and does not do his work. He burned out my electrical panel and damaged my AC unit to get extra fees while doing my kitchen. He promised to get me my counter top, which I gave him a down payment, and I have never received it. I cannot even get a picture of the counter top from him. It is one excuse after another, be aware of this man, he will rip you off. Do not Trust Him. Miami Florida Author: Miami , Florida Home Improvements: Tony Keaton Miami, Florida