Your Search | tony bouza, jk harris

Aug 19 2014
Robert D Harris VytoCor Web Solutions VytoCor Web Solutions-Vexel Multimedia SCAM ARTIST memphis Tennessee Author: memphis , Tennessee Consumer Services: Robert D Harris VytoCor Web Solutions memphis, Tennessee

Aug 13 2014
Providence Financial Advocates Star Gate Mutual, Legal Educators USA & Co, Legal Educators, First Home Preservation, Cynthia Harris , Veronica Sesma, Mary Reynolds. Loan Modification, Financial, Ponzy Scheme, Goldbars, WMC, Pyramid, Loan Mod, Modifications Los Angeles california
Author: California Loan Modification: Providence Financial Advocates Los Angeles, Select State/Province

Aug 13 2014
Move Ahead Media Tony Hooton Move Ahead Media Pty Ltd CON SEO COMPANY - STAY AWAY - THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEN DISAPPEAR London, Thailand, Australia Internet
Author: London, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Move Ahead Media Internet

Aug 12 2014
Asset Recovery Associates (ARA) Alonzo Harris& Kimberly Wallace Engaged in Aggressive Anti FDCPA Collections - FRADULENT Collection Account from 97' Villa Park Illinois Author: Fremont, California Collection Agencies: Asset Recovery Associates (ARA) Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
Tony's Concrete Service, LLC Tony TomasinoMary Beth Tomasino Two years after starting, Aug. 2012, they have still not returned to finish the work Franklin Wisconsin
Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Home Improvements: Tony's Concrete Service, LLC Franklin, Wisconsin

Aug 09 2014
sundownfinancal tony sara marlie they had asked for 1700 for insurance and they were to send 25000 to my bank account which never happened Sarnia Ontario Canada Author: regina, Saskatchewan Financial Services: sundownfinancal Sarnia, Ontario

Aug 05 2014
Lewis & Wilson Construction Anthony Tony Wilson The Worst Experience EVER with a Contractor Monroe Louisiana Author: Simsboro, Louisiana Home Improvements: Lewis & Wilson Construction Monroe, Louisiana

Aug 04 2014
Tony's Concrete Service LLC Tony Tomasino, Mary Beth Tomasino HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME, Two Years and the job is still not done, Started August 2012 Franklin Wisconsin
Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Home Improvements: Tony's Concrete Service LLC Franklin, Wisconsin

Aug 04 2014
Recol Aluminum Tony Requejo Project never passed permitting and Tony would not fix it Miami Gardens Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Builders & Contractors: Recol Aluminum Miami Gardens, Florida

Aug 04 2014
Sunrise Down Finical tony approved,needed 900 for insurance fee,sent it no money or refund toronto Internet Author: Brandon, Alabama Financial Services: Sunrise Down Finical Internet

Aug 02 2014
Raheem Babalola Ar-Raheem Hassan Babalola Ar-Raheem Harris Raheem Babalola is a THIEF & SEXUAL HARASSER Tampa/Orlando/Miami Nationwide
Author: Tampa , Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Raheem Babalola Nationwide

Aug 01 2014
Harris Bank Doesnt release title in timely fashion Nationwide Author: West Lebanon, Indiana Loans: Harris Bank Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet

Jul 30 2014
tony braz done right automotive tony braz sold motorcycle with blow engine palm bay Florida Author: burlington, Connecticut Auto Dealers: tony braz done right automotive palm bay, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
Super Autos Miami, Tony Tejera-Finance Manager and RenĂ©e Diaz-Owner Used Car nightmare with lies and smiles taking advantage of good hard working people! Doral Florida Author: miami, Florida Auto Dealers: Super Autos Miami Doral, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Infinity 2 Global Pyramid Scheme, I2G, Infinity Casino, Rick Maike, Doyce Barnes, Dennis Dvorin, Faraday Hosseinpour, David Manning, Tony Adimey, Richard & Susan Anzalone, Gary Davis, Jason Syn, Juan & Jennifer Nolazco Fraudelent Pyramid and Recruitment scheme kentucky Nationwide Author: Newport Beach, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Global 1 Entertainment Pyramid Scheme Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 25 2014
Bench Craft Company Chet Harris selling bogus ad on Paint Branch Golf Course score card Nationwide Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Telemarketers: Bench Craft Company Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
SKA BRENNER LLC Tony Dorn Wilton CT , Pyramid Scams Wilton Connecticut Author: Norwalk, Connecticut ORGANIZED CRIME: SKA BRENNER LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2014
Harrispollonline.com Harris Poll Don't expect to cash your rewards in Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Telemarketers: Harrispollonline.com Internet

Jul 22 2014
Francesco Rossi Lucarelli Tony Lucarelli Con on Christian Mingle BEWARE He will ask you for money, send you love poems, North Carolina Internet Author: Casper, Wyoming Dating Services: Francesco Rossi Lucarelli Internet

Jul 22 2014
HURST, BURNETT DEMON KNOWN ALIASES A.K.A. TONY HURST A.K.A. BURNETT,HURST A.K.A. HILL,TERRY A.K.A. HILL,WILLIE MACK A.K.A. HURST,BERNETTE DEMON A.K.A. HURST,BURDETTE A.K.A. HURST,BURNETT A.K.A. HURST,BURNETT DEMON A.K.A. HURST,BURNETTE DEMON A.K.A. HURST,GARYD A.K. Burnett was paid $3300 to poor Concrete slab of which he poured lop-sided with slants and dips in it. I brought to his attention and he agreed that it was uneven and said he would fix it which never happened as he said his workers weren't willing to come back and all the money I paid them had been spent. He then said he would pay me so that I can have it fix which cost me another $2000. He gave me $300, and a whole lot of execuses & promises to pay before he stopped answering or returning my phone calls. Conley ga Author: conley, Georgia Builders & Contractors: HURST, BURNETT DEMON Select State/Province

Jul 18 2014
ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony ADE Construction and Remodelling services are Crooks, thieves who stolen full money with out doing work... Fraudlent and are abonding us no answering Dania Beach Florida Author: Pembrokepines Miami, Florida Home Improvements: ADE AKA GREG/TONY/Anthony Dania Beach, Florida

Jul 16 2014
tony mead absolute best moving Sandy Hook Hoax Stalker predator defamation harassment Hollywood Florida
Author: Newtown, Connecticut Cult Organizations: tony mead Hollywood, Florida