Your Search | total cleanse, cleanse shop

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Victory Moving and Storage The Individual goes by the name DJ This company is a total scam they raise their rates one loaded and demand cash and hold your Furniture hostage Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: port richey, Florida Moving Companies: Victory Moving and Storage Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 22 2016
Open Business Solutions Total Bull frankfurt am main Germany Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Advertising / Deceptive: Germany

Sep 22 2016
The Variety Shop I ordered 2 peanut clocks and haven't received either. Their contact info is bogus. Internet Author: Atascadero, California Miscellaneous Electronics: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 22 2016
The Pour Guy - Terry McDonald Requested our shop to perform work to modifiy a bad part san antonio texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Manufacturers: The Pour Guy Internet

Sep 21 2016
R And R botanical Total scam artist LA MESA California Author: wilson, North Carolina Nurseries: R And R botanical LA MESA, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide

Survivorstop Where cancer survivors shop Ripped off orem Utah
Author: Memphis, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Survivorstop orem, Utah

Sep 20 2016
SlimGeneration LIED! BROKEN PROMISE! TOTAL RIP OFF! denton Texas Author: argyle, Texas Weightloss Programs: SlimGeneration denton, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Florida Water Analysis is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. We offer the highest quality equipment to efficiently treat your water. We stand behind our work. *UPDATE: Florida Water Analysis pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Water Analysis recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The reality of our company Author: Boca Raton, Florida Plumbing: Florida Water Analysis Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida Water Analysis based in Winter Haven, FL. Florida Water Analysis works to provide better water for people in their homes, offices, restaurants, and industrial facilities in Florida. Florida Water Analysis offers a complete line of water softeners, water filtration systems, commercial and home water treatment solutions, well solutions, city water solutions, drinking water systems, whole-h WINTER HAVEN, Florida

Sep 20 2016
slotnuts casino has not paid me my winnings that I won on 2/28/2016 I call to get updates on my withdrawl of a total of $8000.00 Internet Author: Geneva, Ohio Casinos & Cardrooms: slotnuts casino Internet

Sep 20 2016
Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Mango cleanse and pure Asian garcinia Free 14 day trial magic weight loss pills. The pills that everyone around the world is loosing 35 lbs in just 4 weeks. New jersey & Nevada Internet
Author: corning, California Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Internet

Sep 19 2016
The Variety Shop Kevin Parady Clock Purchase Ripoff Internet Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Variety Shop Internet

Sep 19 2016
Integrity Relief RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Integrity Relief dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Integrity Relief helps Timeshare owners to eliminate their future liabilities. Integrity Relief has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Integrity Relief pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Integrity Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Integrity Relief Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Integrity Relief provides a written 100% money back guarantee. Integrity Relief a support group of very highly educated Consumer Advisers to help Timeshare owners terminate their Timeshare contracts as well as terminated their mortgage obligations to Timeshare resorts. Integrity Relief, over 25 years of expertise relieving customers from their Timeshare obligations HALLANDALE, Florida

Sep 19 2016
MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES PARAG PATEL TOTAL SCAM ZERO RESULTS OVERCHARGED AND KEPT BILLING ME Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Services: MAIN STREET CREDIT SERVICES Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Fast Towing, Inc. Fast Towing is a total scam, I lost my car and I have to pay $2358. las vegas Nevada
Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Towing: Fast Towing, Inc. las vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Detroit Property Exchange The Angel GroupFlip Detroit Total Scammers!! Detroit Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Housing Rentals: Detroit Property Exchange Detroit, Michigan

Sep 18 2016
Albertsons Store Director Paul Martinez Jim Perkins EVP, West Region OperationsBob Miller Chairman & Chief Executive OfficerBridgette Moore Mayor Official City of WildomarCity of Wildomar Fire Station # 61 Captain: Richard Owens Chief of Police: Captain Leonar Outrageous prices can be tolerated if the customer gets great service and, is a safe place to shop which its not. Wildomar California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Albertsons Wildomar, California

Sep 18 2016
TRUTHFINDER TOTAL SCAM Internet Author: englewood, Florida Psychic: TRUTHFINDER Internet

Sep 18 2016
Ray Jennings Remodel Me STL Total scam; DO NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR! St. Ann Missouri Confrontation with contractor Author: Cottleville, Missouri Builders & Contractors: Ray Jennings St. Ann, Missouri

Sep 18 2016
mike turner mikes customs i gave Mr. Turner a contract to build a bathroom on my property adjacent to my bed room; he gave me the contract and how much he charge he total the amount to be $1400; he wanted $7725 down i game $8000 down in may of 2016; we had bad weather for may/june so he did not start unitil the middle of june; and so he contimue then he put the roof on the project and told me he need $3000 down and then he start asking for more money and then i started to get mad; he would come here two days a month and something no show for a month; also on the contract he said electricity was included; last month he told me i owe him 480$ more to pay the electrician because he was broke and he did not have the money; i refused he did not show up for the month; then i kept calling and texing he said i have to have the money to pay the electrician. For over two month now i have no electricity in two rooms of my home that mr. turner had no business intefering with i kept asking him whats going on he got mad and walk out.  grove city Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Building Products: mike turner grove city, Ohio

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 17 2016
Express auto glass // Auto Glass Dimensions Daniel Angellilo Total scam. Dan is a total con man. Replaced broken windshield and leaked. Never returns calls or answers phone. Also, did not mail out check that he promised. Has company under different names. Will not fix leaky windshield. Spring Hill, Dunedin Florida Author: Palm Harbor, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Express auto glass // Auto Glass Dimensions Spring shill, Florida

Sep 16 2016
Variety Shop Never received my order Internet Author: Almira, Washington Gift Shops: Variety Shop Internet