Your Search | trademark registration & monitoring office

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Chrystal Office Personnel $3300 Management put on Crédit Reports. I NEVER LIVED HERE Lewisville Texas File a police report Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Landlords: The Oaks of Lewisville Apartments Lewisville , Texas

May 25 2016
California Business Bureau, Inc Erica of the process office False information; claiming they have an arrest warrant for me and bothering family relentlessly Monrovia Ca Author: AZUSA, California Emergency Services: California Business Bureau, Inc CA

May 24 2016
NCE-Affordable Health Insurance FULLFILLMENT.MYMEMBERSHIPINFO.COM is the registration they finally give you after you have paid them the money and they have ripped you off! Affordable Health nIsurance- RIP OFF'S!! Florida,Syosset, NY.and Overland, KS Internet
Author: San Diego, California Health Insurance: NCE-Affordable Health Insurance Internet

May 24 2016
Global services Attorney office Nationwide Author: warren, Michigan Lawyers: Global services

May 23 2016
Transunion transunion locked me out of credit monitoring service for life and by no action of my own chester PA
Author: Magnolia, Texas Credit Services: Transunion Credit Monitor Nationwide

May 23 2016
Dr. Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Very frustrated by Dr. Bush's unprofessional behavior. My medical office is unfortunately next door to his. He has cashed multiple checks of mine. It is very hard for me to believe that each of my checks was deposited by his office due to an 'oversight'. Dr. Bush, Please stop cashing my checks! Hillsborough New Jersey Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Doctors: Dr Edward Bush, Body chic, Somerville NJ, Central Jersey Surgery, Hillsborough NJ Hillsborough, New Jersey

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 20 2016
Stratus Building maintenance REXROAT ,Jeffrey MREXROAT ,Bryan Default on Leased Office Rental - Approx 24K Cape coral Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Maintenance Companies: Stratus Building maintenance Cape coral, Florida

May 19 2016
Sweepstakes audit bïureau / notification center Sweepstakes Udit bureau,, Sweepstakes notification center, dispatched from the office of the Sweepstakes entry service dept Emerson publishing inc Received a dated document with registration number to be delivered only to personal. Addressed Dallas Texas Author: Tucker, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Sweepstakes audit bureau / notification center Dallas, Texas

May 19 2016
Great Expressions Dental LOcations in CoralSprings Weston RUDE, DECEPTIVE SERVICE, DIRTY OLD OFFICE, Coral Springs Florida Author: Weston, Florida Dental Services: Great Expressions Dental Coral Springs, Florida

May 17 2016
Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service PLEASE READ!! Monro Snapped 2 of my Lug nuts off and didnt bolt down the other 3 lug nuts - they tried to kill me for reporting them to the BBB and Corporate office for horrible service. Mechanic told me if I went to pick up my family the tire would have come clean off and we would have died in fatal car crash!! Hooksett New Hampshire This is a website called ripoff report - of course people are going to b***h Author: NH, New Hampshire Auto Inspection: Monro Muffler Brake & Auto Service Hooksett, New Hampshire

May 17 2016
Plaza South Association See mug shot of temp working from Office Team. They don't background check their employees. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Accounting: Plaza South Association Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 16 2016
OptiMart Palm Harbor After purchasing a new pair of glasses in June 2015 My frames are falling part I have returned to Opti-Mart Palm Harbor numerous time to have screws tighten and this last week Ben the Mgr, said there is nothing more I can do. I called the Corp. Office in Buyer Beware they don't stand behide there product. Which is Crap.. Palm Harbor Florida Author: Tarpon Springs, Florida Eye Care: OptiMart Palm Harbor Palm Harbor, Florida

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 12 2016

May 12 2016
Cen Com Alarm Monitoring Services Deceptive billing and marketing Kirkland Washington Author: Ontario, California Employment Services: Cen Com Internet

May 11 2016
OneForMerchants Merchant Card Billing Did not divulge the terms of their services. When I asked to cancel the service and did not complete registration or signup process, they continued to charge my account, even though I attempted to send their free card reader back to them and had it returned with an indication that the company did not exist at the address provided. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: OneForMerchants Las Vegas, Nevada

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 11 2016
midas Corporate office 18,000 unsatisfied repairs mishawaka Indiana Author: Indiana, Indiana Auto Repair Service: midas mishawaka, Indiana

May 08 2016
earncashyearly.com CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, Boise Idaho, 83706, USA This company promised a 7 day evaluation which was not given. Britany at Clickbank ignored this promise on the clickbank cancelation website. Earn cash yearly ignored Googles policy that the content must be relevant to the domain. I requested both from yearlycash.com and clickbank that they cancel the $49 payment before the trial ended which was ignored by both. not given Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Websites: earncashyearly.com Internet

May 06 2016
Copier geeks Never paid for printer they collected from our office! Check was fake! Florida Internet Author: Yonkers, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Copier geeks Internet

May 05 2016
Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson The financial aid office is a mess. The former director certified loans at a higher grade level than they were at academically Hawkins Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Colleges and Universities: Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson Hawkins, Texas

May 05 2016
BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS Birch Communications calls our business office several times a week and several times a day.  Help with Resolving this Issue - Birch Author: Griffin, Georgia Internet Fraud: BIRCH COMMUNICATIONS

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet