Your Search | tranquility nail & spa

Feb 01 2016
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort Destination Wedding Disaster - Stole from Bride and Groom Cabo San Lucas, Baja Cal Author: New York, New York Wedding Services: Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Cabo San Lucas, Baja Cal,

Jan 27 2016
911 TaxRelief.com They DO NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE IRS!! DON'T DO IT. Glendale California
Author: Ballston Spa, New York Tax Services: 911 TaxRelief.com Glendale, California

Jan 21 2016
Le Reve Spa hotel playa del Carmen FRAUDE LE REVE SPA HOTEL stole MY money with a fake member club) CALLS LE CLUB / ICE CLUB / GREEN MARKETINGLE REVE SPA HOTEL PLAYA DEL CAMEN TIME SHARE? SAY GOOD BYE TO YOUR MONEY RUN RUN RUN !!!don't think they are been nice giving you free Other Author: Santa Barbara , California Hotel: Le Reve Spa hotel playa del Carmen Other

Jan 20 2016
Bella Med spa Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Customer: Bella Med spa Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2016
Brava Salon & Spa Frank, New Brava service, aesthetics, esthetics, customer service, refund, ripoff Burnaby BC
Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Beauty Salons: Brava Salon & Spa Burnaby, British Columbia

Jan 10 2016
Europa massage and spa Massage advertised at $45 is a scam Reston Virginia Author: Alabama Health Spas: Europa massage and spa Reston, Virginia

Jan 03 2016
Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa-Michael King (Managing Dir.), Tito Rodriguez (Food and Beverage Dir.), Josh Thomsen (Executive Chef) 1 Star Service at an Alleged 5 Start Hotel Manalapan Florida Author: north woodmere, New York Hotel: Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa Manalapan, Florida

Dec 28 2015
pizza nook restaurant/store builder walking cooler ballston spa New York Author: ballston spa, New York Business Consulting: pizza nook ballston spa, New York

Dec 23 2015
Southern Refrigerated Transportation SRT Company took my Daughter's Money Texarkana Arkansas Your an Idiot Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Southern Refrigerated Transportation Texarkana , Arkansas

Dec 14 2015
Rec Direct factory outlets William Clinton I tried to order a SPA from this company and the owners name is William Clinton. Being that this is a fraudulent company I am not even sure if this is his real name. I told them that I needed the SPA by the day after Thanksgiving. He told me that I would have to pay an expedite fee but assured me that it would be delivered on time. He said I needed to give him the credit card information to just pay the expedite fee. It was $ 160.00. I did. The SPA was not in on time. He said it got delayed. I informed him that I did not want spa . I explained that from day 1. He said that I had to go to the main company. I had no idea there was a main company. I was told to email Brian which I did. I come to find out that my debit card was charged for $ 7000.00 which was fraud. They will not give me my refund. Brian finally called and told me that I would have to pay 25 % - 50 % restocking fee. Not only was he not supposed to charge my card and did so fraudulently , but will not refund the money. I have contacted the police and also an attorney. It is so sad that I have to do this. Stay clear from this company. Run far far away. Sayerville New Jersey Author: sicklerville, New Jersey Specialty Stores: Rec Direc tfactory outlets Sayerville, New Jersey

Dec 12 2015
Hot Yoga Spa / Eva Morgan Scam artist buyer beware McLean Virginia Author: Bowie, Maryland Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa McLean , Virginia

Dec 12 2015
COCONUT PETALS DAY SPA SCAM FOR MASSAGE Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Health Spas: COCONUT PETALS DAY SPA Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 10 2015
Coconut Petals Day Spa - Groupon massage Jacksonville Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida Massage Therapists: Coconut Petals Day Spa - Groupon Internet

Dec 09 2015
Sk nails Hialeah Florida
Author: miami gardens, Florida Nail Salons: Sk nails Hialeah, Florida

Dec 07 2015
New Body & Face Spa Advanced Laser Body Care Botox, Fraud, Total Scam - Ripping of Consumers! NO BOTOX Included in Price. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Physicians: New Body & Face Spa Chicago, Illinois

Nov 25 2015
TRUE MED SPA Internet problem was resolved Author: phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: TRUE MED SPA Internet

Nov 21 2015
AM SPA - American Med Spa Association Alex R. Thiersch AM SPA American Med Spa Association, Alex R. Thiersch, Rip off, Worthless Training, Scam CHICAGO Illinois Author: California Education & Learning Centers: AM SPA - American Med Spa Association CHICAGO, Illinois

Nov 21 2015
Premier Laser Spa Nashville Premier Laser Spa Closed? Took my money and no help!! Nashville Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Premier Laser Spa Nationwide

Nov 17 2015
A-A-NAILS Stealing money from customers Round Rock Texas Author: Lago Vista, Texas Nail Salons: A-A-NAILS Round Rock, Texas

Nov 13 2015
Helderberg Exotic Cats Mike & Sveltana Puzulis Buyer BEWARE.....SICK KITTENS!!! East Berne New York
dissatisfied customer Author: Ballston Spa, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Helderberg Exotic Cats East Berne, New York

Nov 09 2015
dead sea spa @ lawton einavO This very nice young woman kept reaching out to me at the mall I got past her a couple of times and finally relented. I am an esthetician so I feel I am quite knowlegable about high products. I am not saying these are not good products, but when I got home and seen what I could purchase these products for on Amazon I almost fell off my chair!! Fine sell these products but don't rip the comsumer off so bad that you would never get their business back ever again!! I put a lot of money out and I don't understand how they can continue to stay in business lawton Oklahoma Customer Satisfaction Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Beauty Products: premier dead sea salts lawton, Oklahoma

Nov 08 2015
LA CARPET LONG AFFAIRS CARPET AND RUG INC8775 RESEARCH DR, IRVINE CA 926181575 S HARBOR BLVD, FULLERTON CA DURING TILE INSTALLATION, THEY DAMAGED MY CEILING WITH NAIL PUNCTURES AND HOLES, LA CARPET REFUSES TO FIX DAMAGE FULLERTON California
Author: La habra, California Builders & Contractors: LA CARPET FULLERTON, California

Nov 06 2015
PARAMOUNT ACCEPTANCE / FRENCH RIVIERA SPA PARAMOUNTACCEPTANCE SALT LAKE CITY, UT COMPANY WILL NOT CANCEL CONTRACT AFTER I SUBMITTED MED NOTES KENNER LOUISIANA RESOLVED ISSUE Author: Kenner, Louisiana Health Spas: PARAMOUNT ACCEPTANCE / FRENCH RIVIERA SPA KENNER, Louisiana

Nov 05 2015
Hot Yoga Spa Hot Yoga Spa VA, Hot Yoga Spa Tysons Corner Charged credit card without providing service McLean Virginia Author: Vienna, Virginia Health Spas: Hot Yoga Spa McLean, Virginia

Nov 04 2015
Vortex Whirlpool Systems Catalina Spas Vortex Whirlpool Systems/ Catalina spas REFUSES TO HONOR THEIR WARRANTY AND THEY SAID IN A STATEMENT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL TO OUR COMPLAINT THAT THEY WILL PICK UP THE SWIM SPA , GIVE US A FULL REFUND AND PAY FOR AN ELECTRICIAN TO UNHOOK IT BUT THEY ARE TELLING US THE DISTRIBUTOR HAS TO AGREE WITH THEM. THATS A BOLD FACE LIE! Perrris California Author: Folsom, California Consumer Services: Vortex Whirlpool Systems Perrris, California