Your Search | transplant enterprises, owner steven vollaro

Aug 26 2016
michael s. ortega/ Mike A man by the name of Michael s. ortega also goes by Mike calmed to be a owner of a concrete company (Ortega masonary) he came into our home calmed he had 56 yards of concrete left over from a home that had cancelled on him and his crew, ortega offered to level and lay the left over concrete for tade labor work for mechanics motor swap and high drallic pump, took our money and never showed up to do the work.  please help us Phoenix Arizona Author: phoenix, Arizona Builders & Contractors: michael s. ortega Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
Park La Brea THE PLACE IS BEYOND HORRIBLE Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Park La Brea Los Angeles, California

Aug 24 2016
Greers garage door service Greers garage, greer's garage doors I ordered garage doors and motors for a development. The doors were installed and when we requested the motors to be installed nobody would return our call for weeks. Finally the owners mother called me and said the owner ,her son, is in jail now and wont complete the work. He was paid in full. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Garage Door Companies: Greers garage door service Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2016
GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner The Grant Center, Gera Grant Services, Cenex_Grant_Babylon_Service, Grant Assistance Center, GAWH Corp., Blue Saguaro Marketing, LLC. SCAMMERS, Hi-jackers, CONS, LIARS Indianapolis Indiana Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Grant Writing & Research: GAWH Corp. Garrett Henson, owner Indianapolis, Indiana

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 23 2016
AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. AJ Murray's Men's Grooming Products and owner Alyssa Middleton. AJ Murrays's owner under investigation for felony perjury and pocketing $ from charity connected to business aimed at men/veterans. Mt. Washington Kentucky Alyssa Middleton in Mt. Washington Identified. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Barbers: AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. Mt. Washington, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
Steven D. Carter Jr. CEO has been moving money around to hide from investors San Antonio Texas Author: Texas Investment Brokers: Steven D. Carter Jr. San Antonio, Texas

Aug 22 2016
Steve Repetti Steven Repetti, Crunchfire Ventures, Crunchfire Technologies, Radweb Tech Steve Repetti Expose' a WARNING: To the Nashville Start-Up Community Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Steve Repetti Nashville, Tennessee

Aug 22 2016
Pacific Connect Owner SEATTLE Washington Author: Seattle , Washington Grocery Stores: Pacific Connect SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 22 2016
EZ Valley Auto Sales Tony Guerrero Owner, Ruben the finance guy also a family member, Tony Guerrero General Sales Manager, and Samantha the youngest Guerreo is the receptionist. Falsely stated they wanted to video tape and photo shoot of my car Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: EZ Valley Auto Sales Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2016
Feigh Enterprises Stephanie Feigh and -Kurt- Kirk Tompkins - RIPPED ME OFF from UPWORK Job was successfully completed but posted a destructive feedback on upwork Internet Author: laguna, Other Websites: Feigh Enterprises Internet

Aug 22 2016
SERVICE ALL-STARS Sal -Owner Poor Workmanship, or Rudy- Superviser Failure to honor Warranty, Unsavory business Practices, Poor Customer Service Lawndale California Author: Carson, California Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: SERVICE ALL-STARS Lawndale, California

Aug 22 2016
HD PAGE ENTERPRISES HOWARD PAGE THESE GUYS DONT PAY THEIR BILLS.THEY PAY WITH BAD CREDIT CARDS AND DONT ANSWER THE PHONE OSWEGO New York Author: ronkonkoma, New York Mechanics: HD PAGE ENTERPRISES OSWEGO, New York

Aug 22 2016
The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, California. Owner Bernadette Cattaneo Avoid This Rehab Center at all Cost copperopolis California Author: copperopolis, California Medical Personnel: The Lakes Treatment Center, Copperopolis, CA. copperopolis, California

Aug 21 2016
Witchcraftmagicspells/Marcy Owner/Marcy COMPLETE & TOTAL SCAM ARTIST MARCY HIGH PRIESTESS, DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! Internet Author: Warren, Michigan Astrologers & Psychics: Witchcraftmagicspells/Marcy Internet

Aug 20 2016
DVO Enterprises Feel Scammed Alpine UT 84004 Author: Secretary, Maryland Computer Software: DVO Enterprises Internet

Aug 20 2016
Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Tyrone Gadson's Place Total Ripoff! Owner stole my deposit after I refused to hold my event at his rundown hot box. Avoid at all cost. Santee South Carolina Author: Irmo, South Carolina Restaurants: Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Santee, South Carolina

Aug 19 2016
7 Construction Inc. Mr. Yezhar Cohen, Owner, Mr. David Attali 7 Construction, poor workmanship Van Nuys California
Author: Long Beach, California Home Improvements: 7 Construction Inc. Van Nuys, California

Aug 18 2016
Rose City Motors 3 days after buying car, dashboard warnings came on. took it in they reprogrammed computer. Owner himself said if it happens again bring it in and he will take care of it. Happened again he blew us off no help at all Jackson Michigan Author: onsted, Michigan Auto Dealers: Rose City Motors Jackson, Michigan