Your Search | transaction clearing ets, low cost billing, qwest

Aug 30 2016
godaddy DECEITFUL UPSELLS, AUTO BILLING SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA Author: , Utah Internet Services: godaddy Internet

Aug 30 2016
Sweepstakes Clearing House Home Values and Gifts Paid 4 times for a $300.00 Gift Card got the card after a year but prices are 3 times the actual cost of items and need a code to get into the ads to look at merchandise,but items are sold on Sweepstakesclearinghouse for 1/3 the cost..No refunds on the 4 payments I sent them.. Dallas Texas Author: Yucaipa, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes Clearing House Dallas, Texas

Aug 30 2016
Intellius False billing, deceptive advertising Bellevue Washington Author: Niagara Falls, New York Advertising / Deceptive: Intellius Bellevue, Washington

Aug 29 2016
SpectraCell Laboratories Practice of duplicate billing customer through both the Doctor and mail. Houston Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Personal Services: SpectraCell Laboratories Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2016
Praza Health Unknown Deceptive Billing Practice Unknown Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Praza Health Internet

Aug 29 2016
Ivan Muzyka Aspen Chase & Company Ltd. Terrible customer, low moral, very unpleasant, disrespectful, jerk Středokluky
Author: los angeles, California Customer: Ivan Muzyka Středokluky,

Aug 28 2016
Gail Impemba Rude, Obnoxious , Unprofessional Worker in Billing Wellington Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Doctors: Gail Impemba Wellington, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Intuit merchant services risk department Falsified a completed payment of a large transaction and held the funds Woodland Hills Minnesota Author: Fridley, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Intuit Merchant Services Woodland Hills, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Christine Boehle Precision Horse Training Deceptive Marketing , Obvious Untruths cost me alot of money Rogue river Oregon Author: Olalla, Washington Animal Services: Christine Boehle Rogue river, Oregon

Aug 27 2016
Michael Anderson Says he is representing publishers clearing house and I have won five million dollars Stalks me by phone calling numerous times left one voice mail message Nationwide Author: Alameda, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Michael Anderson

Aug 27 2016
PayPal PayPal rippoff/fraud with exchange rate/billing currency PayPal stays anonymous Nationwide Author: Guatemala, Other Cross-Border Scams: PayPal Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Transunion sneaky monthly subscription cost without visible disclaimer Internet Author: Edinburg, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Aug 26 2016
Dermasoft and Purecell Low life scam artists Santa Ana California 92799 California purecell rebuttal Author: Rising Sun, Maryland Infomercial Rip-offs: Dermasoft and Purecell CA

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Optimal Health Products Inc This company scamed me! They deducted $78 without my concent or approval of the transaction. I called the number to try and see if they could refung the amount withdrawn from my account, they lady didnt know how to help me properly. Savanna Georgia Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Sales People: Optimal Health Products Inc Savanna, Georgia

17, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
update on landlords lawyer Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 24 2016
The center for counseling and wellness Roberta bogle LPC Medicaid needs to audit this company. They seem to be amassing assets and billing a huge amount of medicaid services.  North myrtle beach. South Carolina Author: North Myrtl Beach , South Carolina Mental Health: The center for counseling and wellness

Aug 24 2016
Phenix Salons Suites Jason Rivera Kellie haring Refusal to pay for improvements to suites, Never received any money for materials, Cost me $3500+, Scam Sacramento California Author: Sacramento, California Hair Salons: Phenix Salons Suites Sacramento, California

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
KISS SALES GROUP Allowed an unauthorized transaction on a card of mine, or perhaps were involved in it themselves Hampton Virginia Author: Medford, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: KISS SALES GROUP Hampton, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
ReVitalze Skin Serum ReNew eye care Scam billing Fountain Valley, CA 92728-0800 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Eye Care: ReVitalze Skin Serum Internet

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Slim 180 Slim stl Slim 180,aka slim stl,aka slim111, fakes / price gougers/ bait and switch artist,/lowest of the low, fake product !!!! Chesterfield Missouri Author: Webster groves, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Slim 180 Chesterfield , Missouri