TRANSACTION CLEARING ETS, LOW COST BILLING, QWEST Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Transaction Clearing ETS, Low Cost Billing, Qwest
There may be more specific results for "Transaction Clearing ETS, Low Cost Billing, Qwest"
For more specific results for "Transaction Clearing ETS, Low Cost Billing, Qwest"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
California Medical Evaluators CMEGabor VariCalifornia Psychiatric Evaluators Workers Compensation Billing Fraud Insurance Fraud Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Medical Expert Witnesses: California Medical Evaluators Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Asking for amount due of $103.00 for the purchase of Allegro. I ordered a sample for $5 - paying shipping cost only. That was it! I never reorderd additional Cream so I don't feel that I should have to pay for amount I am being billed. I am afraid that this will affect my credit. I have excellent credit and don't want this obvious sham to change my credit score. Sherman Oaks California Author: WEST HILLS, California Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
fulfillment Center This company is sending products which I have not ordered and billing my credigt card account. San Diego California Author: Alabama Home HealthCare: fulfillment Center San Diego, California

Jul 26 2017
Free shipping .com along with walmart Free shipping somehow covertly under the guise of walmart starting billing my checking account 12.71 a month. It has apparantly ben going on for 2 years. I do not scrutnize my acct so closely but I do now. This is hidden under the umbrella of walmart as they had my walmart password. THis would be a great class action for an agressive attorney. Port ST Lucie florida Author: port st lucie, Florida Shipping & Handling: Free shipping .com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Route 46 Nissan Charged for Warranty we agreed to zero cost, added years to financing to hide this addition Totowa New Jersey Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Route 46 Nissan Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Amazon double billing monthly prime membership Nationwide Author: New York, New York Shipping & Handling: Amazon Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Yonsalon.com Yonsalon.com/flashsale Scam offering itmes for low prices but not delivering Ogden Utah Author: Wethersfield, Connecticut Abusive Parents: Yonsalon.com Ogden, Utah

Jul 25 2017
Pure TestBlast Pure NitroMax Sent Free 30 day trial for shipping cost only. Charged full price subscription after 14 days. Wilmington, DE Internet Author: Blue Ridge, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Pure TestBlast Internet

Jul 25 2017
Skinny Me Chocolate SkinnyMe Chocolate Repeated Billing After Cancellation/Shipments Not Received/Emails Ignored Internet Author: Webster, New York Gourmet stores: Skinny Me Chocolate Internet

Jul 25 2017
Set in Stone LLC Incomplete job, House a mess, Won't communicate with us, Still no house keys returned, Cost WAY more than estimate Clinton Michigan
Author: Dearborn, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Set in Stone LLC Clinton, Michigan

Jul 25 2017
Great Sports Inc. Safer Whole Sale or Great Sports Inc. or GSIwww.saferwholesale.comSales@saferwholesale.com 2108 McDonough StreetJoliet, IL 60436 $1,934.95 is what Great Sports Inc. ripped off from this low income single mother of two!!!! ALL I wanted was to purchase a moped for transportation and inturn recieved NOTHING!!!  Joliet, IL Nationwide Author: Winter Park, Florida Sporting Goods: Great Sports Inc. Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
DREAMYAURA JULLEN Purchase a Free trial offer pay only $4.95 shipping and a month later got charged $89.75 for the product and they dont want to reverse charges, because that is the cost of the tiny, useless product ? UTAH Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: DREAMYAURA Internet

Jul 24 2017
TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL TLGGREATFNTLG*BUYERSBUYERS Fraudulent enrollment and billing Nashville Tennessee Author: Anaheim, California Buying Clubs: TLG*GREATFU18689116JUL Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 24 2017
allumiere kept billing for product which they never sent na Nationwide Author: Enid, Oklahoma Beauty Salons: allumiere Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
Ignite Youthful various beauty products, various names, also latest weight loss products.Radiant Beauty.Renewderm, Nulift, igniteyouthful garcinia cambogia, ignite beauty mango,etc Did not reveal that a persons card would be charged another approx $100 in 14 days. No packing slip for one, therefore I had not proof of what I received, or how much it cost, or any terms they claim you agreed to. Internet Author: Onalaska, Washington Skin Care: Ignite Youthful Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beaute Wrinkle Cream Ordered FREE SAMPLE of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Cream for shipping cost only North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Premiera Matrixyl Cream would not accept my cancellation during the trial period and is now billing me monthly for $98.00 and not getting the product which I have mentioned I have cancelled does not appear internet Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Premiera Matrixyl Cream Maine

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet Post Stands... Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
Starbucks Corporation disgusting, low class, unprofessional, no style, an embarrassment, liars, selfish, greedy, don't care about disabled customers, was NOT concerned about the customer's needs, horrible, Toronto Ontario
Go And F*** Yourself Author: Los Angeles, California Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Starbucks Corporation Toronto, Ontario