Your Search | transaction clearing ets, low cost billing, qwest

Oct 24 2016
Frontier Communications FIOS Takeover Leads To Fraudulent Billing Practices & Consumer Scamming Tampa Florida Author: Clearwater, Fl. 33747, Florida Cable TV: Frontier Comminications Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
Nicholas Davis He has multiple email accounts. On one of his email accounts ( he goes my This guy is a lying, deceiving, low life scumbag, who will take your money and run! East Orange New Jersey Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Nicholas Davis East Orange , New Jersey

Oct 23 2016
OrangeTheory Fitness Unethical billing and cancellation. Lying employees San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Weightloss Programs: OrangeTheory Fitness San Diego, California

Oct 21 2016
Thrive Market Thrive Deceptive billing tactics and hidden membership fees Culver City California
Author: Lebanon, Oregon Alternative Health: Thrive Market Culver City, California

Oct 21 2016
CenturyLink/Qwest CENTURYLINK continues to charge me modem rental lease fees when i bought one instead and returned theirs to them. Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Internet Service Providers: CENTURYLINK Internet

Oct 21 2016
PAYNE LAW PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION PAYNE LAW The lawfirm is unethical in its billing practices and charges Toronto Nationwide Report removal Author: Brampton, Ontario Lawyers: PAYNE LAW PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport False advertisement, no pay, low cpm Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Team Drivers/ GreatWide transport Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
Sam's club Only gv me half the money to fix my car headlights after they admitted they damaged them the cost to replace them is 3400.00 and I only received 1700.00 the BMW body shop said they can't fix the car headlights for that amount and this happened January 22 of 2016. Can you help me please? Hattiesburg Mississippi Author: Laurel, Mississippi Body Work & Repair: Sam's club Hattiesburg, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
BankPlus Bank Plus BankPlus Overdraft Fees, NSF Fees, Stacking the Deck: This bank still practices something called “Stacking the Deck” where clever software reviews accounts (especially older ones) for TRENDS such as, when deposits are made and during which periods the account “barely floats” (low balance until next direct deposit) In my case, I haven't spend anything on my account in a few days and I check my balance all the time, I had over 400 dollars and I checked it again today and all of my money is gone! I called and what they said is that I hit overdraft IMPOSSIBLE!! They have taken over 300 dollars from me! Jackson Mississippi
Review your bank statements Author: Louisville, Mississippi Financial Services: BankPlus Jackson, Mississippi

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Inventory Not Updating/Subscription Cost More Huntington Beach California Author: Eastpointe,, Michigan On-Line Business: Collective Fab (Bella Vi) Internet

Oct 18 2016
Aspen Dental Negligent Billing Practices Mesa Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Dental Services: Aspen Dental Mesa, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Turkey Hill Fraudulant transaction on my debit card account for $200.00 Westerville Ohio Author: thornville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Turkey Hill Westerville, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
ETS Praxis Ripoff Internet Author: Paragould, Arkansas Public Schools: ETS Praxis Internet

Oct 18 2016
Mojo Marketing, Angela Leavitt Fraudulent Billing Horrible Newsletter service San Diego California James Shapard of Carrier Connections trying to avoid entire bill Author: Newport Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mojo Marketing San Diego, California

Oct 18 2016
BankPlus Transaction reordering and now double posting transactions! Horn Lake Mississippi Sad Mentality Author: Horn Lake, Mississippi Banks: BankPlus Horn Lake, Mississippi

Oct 17 2016
De Marco Lawyers BDM Legal Double billing and incorrect charges and they don't attempt to resolve issues Melbourne Victoria Author: Melbourne, Other Attorneys & Legal Services: De Marco Lawyers Melbourne, Other

Oct 17 2016
Low Mileage Parts Low Mileage Parts Stink Business, Took Money then cancel My order Alternator 2006 Lexus GX470 Wyckoff New Jersey Author: Waco, Texas Auto Parts: Low Mileage Parts Wyckoff, New Jersey

Oct 16 2016
SNAAC Security National Auto Vehicle was repod after 30 days, cost me almost 6 months of payments 6951 Cintas Blvd, Mason, OH 45040 Nationwide In Typical Sub-prime Mentality Fashion... Author: North Carolina Car Financing: SNAAC Nationwide

Oct 16 2016
Tiffany Morello Billing me without my authorization on file at hospital. The authorization form only shows 2 physicians I authorized by the names of Dr's Troiano & Gerard. She is a physician Asst & did not follow protocol by contacting my insurance carrier who is Aetna and obtain prior authorization. She is also not in network as a provider with Aetna & Aetna has advised me she is out of network & did not call them for prior authorization. Coconut Creek Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Tiffany Morello Coconut Creek, Florida

Oct 15 2016
International Delivery Service Max Express Sara Smith You received packages and prepaid shipping labels, and were to ship them at not cost to you; HOWEVER - read on Chicago Illinois Author: somewhere in, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: International Delivery Service Max Express Chicago, Illinois

Oct 14 2016
Open Business Directory Yellow Pages USA sending phony billing invoices Boston Massachusetts Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: Open Business Directory Boston, Massachusetts

Oct 13 2016
Allpoint ATM Comdata 1983 Dispute, issues, malfunctions, transaction complete without money, atm error, atm not working properly, money problems chillicothe Ohio
Author: chillicothe, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Allpoint ATM Nationwide