Your Search | transcontinental talent, wilhelmina scouting network

Aug 23 2016
Monocams.com A Disrespectful s***show! Internet Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Monocams.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Dish Network Got screwed 2 times with Dish Network, guess I'm sleeping with them! Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

Aug 21 2016
Lease Finance Group ripoff, fraud, misrepresentative, threatening, dishonest, predators, a network of scam artists Livingston and at one time in Chicago New Jersey CIT is a party to the scam Author: SANTA MONICA, CA Corrupt Companies: Lease Finance Group Livingston, New Jersey

Aug 21 2016
Dish network contract breech Memphis Tennessee Author: Memphis, Tennessee TV News Satiations: Dish network Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network 7512 Dr. Philips Blvd.Box 50-142Orlando Florida32819 Classic Bait and Switch Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Tonopah, Arizona Resorts: Wholesale Inventory Network Nationwide

The Paradym Group Left Nationwide Staff Out Of Work Orlando Florida
Author: California Modeling & Talent Agencies: The Paradym Group Orlando, Florida

Aug 19 2016
NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Jesse Miami, Florida Nationwide Author: Covington, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: NETWORK CREDIT SOLUTION Nationwide

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 18 2016
STARS SHOWCASE Steve Thompson HOLLYWOOD RIP-OFF CONSULTANT STEALS ACTORS' MONEY & DREAMS Beverly Hills California Author: Santa Rosa, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: STARS SHOWCASE Beverly Hills ,

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Hidden fees Orlando Nationwide
Author: Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARTS Showcase - Kim Myers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Mike Jones and DJ HDUBB of Rapathon They scammed me and several other people for money and refusing to pay. Columbia South Carolina
Hello Author: Gastonia, North Carolina Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mike Jones and DJ HDUBB of Rapathon Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 16 2016
Sundance Vacations Travel Advantage Network I was invited to Sundance Vacations last year and promised a free vacation to Canun, Puerto Rico or Jamaica. When I called to book, they actually talked me out of going because of what it would cost me and I thought it was supposed to be free. I never took the trip King of Prussia Pensylvania Author: Marlton, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Sundance Vacations King of Prussia, , PA

Aug 16 2016
Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Coco Sunset, Bahia Turquesa, Coco Bay Las Palma's Travel Network, Tropical Gardens Scam, Fraud, Lies Playas Del Coco Guanacaste Same Thing Happened to Me Author: Houston, Texas Lodging: Sapphire Residences Playas Del Coco, Costa Rica Playas Del Coco,

Aug 15 2016
Instant Medical Care In network UHC facility overcharging its patients and never refunding them Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Instant Medical Care Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Financial Crime Enforcement Network I have been receiving threatening phone calls, and now emails. Los, Angeles, Ca. Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Cash Services: Financial Crime Enforcement Network Internet

Aug 12 2016
Undiscovered Talent Group Inc Brandon Harlow RIP OFF!! Misrepresentation of services/takes advantage of and pressures young people to sign under duress/does not comply with signed contract! Multiple cities--moves around so cannot be caught California for this instance, but others Author: Yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: Undiscovered Talent Group Inc

Aug 09 2016
Cash Advance, Inc CASE NO: JA-MD - 815577 FINAL WARNING AND ARREST WARRANT Financial Crime Enforcement Network Los Angeles California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Loans: Cash Advance, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 09 2016
ARSELECT Joe Conte, Mike Burns, Andy Block Scam Artists at large. Joe, Mike and Andy took me for about $1,200 dollars and provided no service. Did not return calls or answer emails. Los Angeles California Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Modeling & Talent Agencies: ARSELECT Los Angeles, California

Aug 08 2016
Talent Connection Live Matt Decker Ripoff, fake, false promises, scam, money hungry, no talent Tempe Arizona Author: San Tan valley, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Talent Connection Live Tempe , Arizona

Aug 07 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network WIN False Marketing Weston Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network Weston, Florida

23, Report #1320834

Aug 05 2016
Boost Mobile Cellular Boost Mobile I called Boost Hello Mobile on 8-2-2016 and ask if my New Sprint Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900PZKASPR CDMA phone with Sprint SIM Card , SIMGLW206R, I ask if it was compatible on your Boost network and will my phone work with you. She assured me that it would work. Then I told her that I will gladly pay you as long as my phone will work with Boost Mobile but if it does not And I can’t make phone calls then I won’t pay you. Then she told me she needed my Visa credit card number, info I was told that she only needed my credit card info first but I would only billed if they could get my phone to work on your network. Well 4 different Boost IT Techs tried but failed to connect me to your network but I was still charged my credit card 32.50 + 14.31 = 46.81 This is WRONG. And my account was close 12 hours later. This is not right and I want a full refund. I never ever received your service at all. Irvine California
Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Boost Mobile Cellular Irvine, California

24, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

25, Report #1320171

Aug 02 2016
UNAUTHORIZED DEBIT CHARGE- DISH Network Dish TV Network, Dish TV, Dish scam, money, debit. hold, block, unauthorized, reversed, refund, stole, bad customer service Englewood Colorado
Issue Resolved Author: Englewood, Colorado Cable TV: DISH Network Englewood, Colorado