Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tranz Parts get It Right Transmission Parts Reliable Transmissions J&Ptransmissions
There may be more reports for "Tranz Parts get It Right Transmission Parts Reliable Transmissions J&Ptransmissions"
For more results perform a general search for "Tranz Parts get It Right Transmission Parts Reliable Transmissions J&Ptransmissions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
ReVitalize I was sent a free sample of their ReVitalize skin serum. All the website said I had to pay was the $4.95 shipping. When I called to say i didn't want to get anymore of the product, I was told I had to send the product back and would be charged $9.95 for returning the product. Both the confirmation invoice and the website stated the trial product was free. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Skin Care: ReVitalize Internet

Feb 18 2017
Don Dvorak horseshoeing Don Dvorak He is the worse shoer dont ever get him made at you he takes it out on your horse norco California Author: norco, California Horse Farrier: Don Dvorak horseshoeing norco, California

Feb 18 2017
PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Keeps sending product every month, month after month, even though I ordered only one sample which website stated I could reorder if I liked it. Pendleton Indiana Author: Casper, Wyoming Computer Mail Order: PERFECT NUTRA SOLUTIONS Pendleton, Indiana

Feb 18 2017
BestShop2buy.online Bob Cortseyl , These people are telling people honest hard working people get ripped off he claims to have over fifty of these sites.  My 84 year old mother paid for what we thought was a legitimate pharmacy and they said they have Doctors that ask you about your problems and they're allowed to write the prescription. But all that happened is I got ripped off. I believe that Bob Cortseyl is in Philadelphia PA. NATIONWIDE Author: New Britain, Connecticut Attorney Generals: Internet Fraud: BestShop2buy.online Connecticut

Feb 18 2017
Edwin Herrera LA TV Repair Scammed me for Santa Ana California Author: Ontario , California Television Parts & Services: Edwin Herrera Santa Ana, California

Feb 18 2017
Garcinina fuel Ordered a sample never received. Then charged 80$ to my acct and said another package was on the way when I received it I went to post office and sent it right. Back up them they are saying they did not get it. They are charging my acct another 80.00 Charlaston south carolina Internet Author: Cunningham , Tennessee Drug Manufacturers: Garcinina fuel Internet

Feb 18 2017
David J Lewis Grassroots Construction LLC David Lewis never returned the deposit of $1100. Lawsuit filed Pueblo, Colorado; Colorado Springs; Denver Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Building Services: David J Lewis

Feb 18 2017
VictoriaBrides It deceives men by posting beautiful women that have no intention to make a connection Nationwide Author: naples, Florida Social Services: VictoriaBrides Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
pass4sures.com Pass4sures IT Certification Material Provider I paid USD$52.49 for questions, got nothing. Internet Author: Kitchener, Ontario Tutoring: pass4sures.com Internet

Feb 17 2017
Force Group Network Sold me advertising for home rental with guarantee that I would get one rental from them within 1 year. Charged me $995.00. We never received one rental through their company. They refused to refund my money. Florida Author: Duluth, Minnesota Telemarketers: Force Group Network

Feb 17 2017
Dona Murray Falsely advertised that the Hotel and Casino was considered a very nice place to stay. When in reality it was disgusting and they charge you extra for the facility and most people never use them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hereford, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Dona Murray Las Vegas , Nevada

Feb 17 2017
David A Ortiz Carpet & Tile Installer Tempe Arizona David Ortiz DID NOT FINISH THE JOB AND MADE EVERY EXCUSE AS TO WHY HE COULD NOT FINISH IT Tempe Internet Author: Glendale , Arizona Carpet & Tile Installers: David A Ortiz Carpet & Tile Installer Tempe Arizona Internet

Feb 17 2017
Empire Rv and marine Manager John SeaRay cabin cruiser boat. Was told it was A 1 condition as posted in there video with new engine. Motor was no good and no response from seller Liberty Texas
Author: Pollock , Louisiana Boat Dealers: Empire Rv and marine Liberty , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Prakash Arunachalam Prakash Mr. Prakash Arunachalam/Pure Perfect Limited is a complete charlatan and fraud! Located in India, Prakesh pretends to be a Commitment/Allocation Holder, offering Newly Issued BGs to unsuspecting Buyers, claiming he can offer these from Deutsche Bank, Barclays and HSBC. Only problem is that he initially offers Desk to Desk Procedures followed by MT760 delivery of the BG, and then refuses to sign such a Contract, and instead tells the Buyer he can do the deal right away if the Buyer puts up a BLOCKED FUNDS via MT799. Chennai Tamil Naidu India
Author: FRESNO, California Financial Services: Prakash Arunachalam Chennai, India

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
Cardinal Moving Systems RIP off Damage and Destroyed over $9,000 worth of items after being late dropping it off Phoenix Arizona Author: Kea'au, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: Cardinal Moving Systems Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 17 2017
revive youth took over 120.00 when I tried to cancel a 4.95 supposed order st petersburg fl Florida and all over Was it a free trial? Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: revive youth st petersburg fl, Florida

Feb 17 2017
aprettywoman.com A Pretty Woman Racist, Improper Racial Mix, Questionable Issues (Stephen Lang) Montreal, Quebec
This site is clearly racist Author: Montreal, Quebec Racists: aprettywoman.com Montreal, Quebec

Feb 17 2017
Chrome Capital Fore sight financial and Chrome Capital Rip Off changed contract after making all payments for 3 years lost motorcycle and all money i had invested in fixing it up Salt Lake City Utah Chrome Capital Author: Del Rio, Texas Attorney Generals: Chrome Capital Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 17 2017
carpartsdiscount This company ships substandard products and refuses to take them back - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Internet
Honesty and Accountability is Important Author: Alexandria, Virginia Auto Parts: carpartsdiscount Internet

Feb 17 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer i never ordered this product and they keep sending it to me with out an ivoice cant figure out how they are charging me or how to get my money back and stop shipping Internet Author: Athol, Massachusetts Attorney Generals: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount Fraudulent order, not responding emails to get refund on damaged product Jackson, Tennessee Internet
Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
ClairSkin Revive EyeDiet Sigma an offer I saw on Facebook while reading Angeline Jolie story. it was her new skin care product to advance try for 4.95 not 375.00 and no products either Internet Author: STOCKTON, California Credit Card Fraud: ClairSkin Internet

Feb 16 2017
Hughesnet Hughesnet is a ripoff I wish we can get something else the speed test I ran didn't give me the speed I suppose be getting like 15mbps but I'm get like 534kbps Internet Author: Rolling Fork , Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Hughesnet Internet