Your Search | tranz parts get it right transmission parts reliable transmissions j&ptransmissions
There may be more reports for "tranz parts get it right transmission parts reliable transmissions j&ptransmissions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "tranz parts get it right transmission parts reliable transmissions j&ptransmissions"

Aug 25 2016
carnation auto group car nation auto group deceptive... selling cars with rigged up engines. cars make it just a couple miles off the lot then the engine blows. north benton Ohio
Author: beaver falls , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: carnation auto group north benton, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Vape Solutions Betty B Betty B has really had it. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SHOP THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN FOR DISCRIMINATION Newton North Carolina Author: Conover, North Carolina Smoke Shops: Vape Solutions Newton, North Carolina

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Genisis auto parts Sold me radiator 174$ never sent it to me. California Author: Lisbon, North Dakota Auto Parts: Genisis auto parts California

Aug 25 2016
SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh anybody that will the phone sold me a dog,bite marks on head and face, right eye,drank water for 3 days just to pee,teeth broken. Cincinnati Ohio
Author: MT Washington, Ohio Animal Services: SPCA COLERAIN av Cincinnati, Oh Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
Carnes Motor Company Texas City Auto Brokers Company repossessed 2007 Ford Taurus, lied about whereabouts of car, refused to accept $1664.00. pay-off, honoring Texas Law Right of Redemption South Houston Texas I Just Love It Author: Galveston , Texas Auto Dealers: Carnes Motor Company South Houston, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Robert Yanochko, Robert Brian, ddigler3657 Bought iPhone 6 via eBay, claimed device was broken, swapped logic board & parts, then sent back. FRAUD Bronx New York Author: St. Louis, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Robert Yanochko Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jacks Auto Ranch, Doug Rudest Manager Doug running this salvage yard! Watertown Wisconsin Author: San Diego, California Auto Parts: Jacks Auto Ranch, Doug Watertown, Wisconsin

Aug 25 2016
Squaretrade, squaretrade.com Very deceptive Nationwide Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Squaretradesquaretrade.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
JD Byrider / Automotive Buying a ford free star mini van from them. Always in the shop and costing us time and money. It has been going on for 1-1/2 yr. Now. Every week it is in there shop I spoke with the management. I have placed a complaint with the corporate. Office no response. Please HELP us we have 5 kids to take care of and don't have the money to keep taking it back for repairs. It's junk. Columbus Ohio Author: Plain city, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: JD Byrider Columbus , Ohio

Aug 25 2016
pay pal,  pay pal lets scammer from canada get free product after knowing we dont sell on ebay Internet Author: NASHVILLE , Tennessee Banks: pay pal Internet

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

14, Report #1322058

Aug 25 2016
BONNIE NICHOLS rented a house for almost 4 years, got rat infested in april 2016,left house in may 15 2016 to stay with relatives with furniture still in house. lease ended in july. we were told to get out end of lease. she changed locks day after we took out all furniture may 31 , never got my security, storage and u haul cost and half of mays rent. got lawyer to deal with her lawyer , spoke with him once , never returns calls, i paid lawyer $500, still out of my money due, about $2700 OAKLAND PARK Florida
remove report Author: MIDDLE ISLAND, New York Landlords: BONNIE NICHOLS OAKLAND PARK, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Pureline garcinia camogia and forskolin I order purline product under the impression that it was free for 30 days and you had to pay the shipping which was approximately 4.95 per bottle. But after about 10 days of receiving and taking the product, they charged me 79.00 dollars for the bottle s that already had that was for free paying only 4.95 for shipping and handling per bottle. TAMPA Florida
Author: Melbourne, Florida Weightloss Programs: Pureline Garcinia Camogia and Forskolin TAMPA, Florida

Aug 25 2016
On Call Services Since we perform work for Garden State Plaza, this individual asked us to perform Electrical Work at the BCBG Max Azaria in this location, work performed on T&M. However, this was in 6/2015 and we cannot get ROBERT to return our calls and all calls go to his cell phone. When i tried researching his phone number, this RIPPOFF REPORT CAME UP. Apparently we are not the only ones he scammed. Buena Park California Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Electrical Services: On Call Services Buena Park, California

Detailing.com Paid for 3 days shipping didn't recieved it Irvine California
Author: JUNCTION CITY, Kansas Auto Service Stations: Detailing.com Irvine, California

Aug 24 2016
playphone !3000 they have been cvharhging my cell phone $9.99 a month for a year and i dont kniow what game it is nor do i play it Internet Author: san fransico, California Questionable Activities: playphone !3000 Internet

Aug 24 2016
cows-tail eBay seller tried to rip me off and eBay unreasonably removed my negative Internet They were right.... Author: Arizona Auctions: cows-tail Internet

Aug 24 2016
Bagger Bags Ordered poor quality bags, sent back for full refund and cannot get them to refund my money Lake Worth Florida Author: Indiana Sales People: Bagger Bags Lake Worth , Florida

Aug 24 2016
Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club is fully dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Kinetix Health Club members are joining a fitness family.  Kinetix Health Club can guide and support you to ensure you reach your personal health and fitness goals.  Kinetix Health Club receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member of the program.  Kinetix Health Club has made a serious commitment to 100% customer satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Health Spas: Kinetix Health Club RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment. Macon, Georgia

Aug 24 2016
JoyTutus Issyzone Power Mirror Switch for F150 F250 F350 Windstar Escort F65Z-17B676-AB 901-319 Internet
Author: Canton, Michigan Auto Parts: JoyTutus Internet

Aug 24 2016
gm finacial DO NOT GET A LOAN FROM THIS COMPANY THE INTERSEST IS FRAUD!! I M GOING TO CONTACT A LAWYER TOMARROW AND CONTACT BBB ! CARN LOAN ST PAUL Nationwide I am disappointed JIm Author: little canada, Minnesota Auto manufactures: gm finacial Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
OASAP OASAP.com Makes it impossible to return any items Internet Author: Chandler, Arizona Clothing Stores: OASAP Internet

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York