Your Search | tranz parts get it right transmission parts reliable transmissions j&ptransmissions
There may be more reports for "tranz parts get it right transmission parts reliable transmissions j&ptransmissions"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "tranz parts get it right transmission parts reliable transmissions j&ptransmissions"

Aug 23 2014
Junkyard jungle Junkyard Jungle and Todd Parker Paid $3900 for used engine and promised delivery for over two months, requested return of funds (which is what I need as truck is repair) and was told that was not possible. I believe it is a total scam as no calls or emails are are returned at this time. San Antonio Texas Author: conneaut, Ohio Auto Parts: Junkyard jungle Internet

Aug 22 2014
Sanchez Auto Part’s took my money and did not deliver my car part Grand Prairie Texas Author: IRVING, Texas Auto Parts: Sanchez Auto Part’s Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 22 2014
William J Zubon Bill William J Zubon is a Thief! Carson City Nevada Author: Fallon, Nevada Questionable Activities: William J Zubon Carson City, Nevada

Aug 22 2014
Aim Used Auto Parts, LLC  There is no reason to hold on to a customers money for nearly a year and continually lie to them to attempt to hold on to it longer. Tampa Florida
Author: San Francisco, California Auto Parts: Aim Used Auto Parts, LLC Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 22 2014
Gaylords Blemished tonneau cover sold as built to order Santa Fe Springs California Author: Apopka, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: Gaylords Santa Fe Springs, California

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Usps is absolutely impossible to get ahold of on the phone Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Shipping Companies: Usps Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Fails to Inspire Prevention of Starvation and War; Fails at Bringing Jobs, True Hope and Love Washington, District of Columbia Author: Terra, Other ORGANIZED CRIME: Barack Hussein Obama, United States President Washington, District of Columbia

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
SellandRecycle.com CaliforniaCity San FranciscoAddress 301 Executive Park BlvdPhone 8885029582i SEND MY NOKIA 1020 31 DAYS A GO STILL DID NOT GET MY MONEY. THESE PPL SHOULD BE IN JAIL, I SEE HOW MANY PPL THEY HAVE STOLE THE PHONES !! HOW CAN THEY BE THERE? IM GOING THIS PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE ON THE WEB, HOW ,MANY PHONES THEY STOLE? IM GOING TO FIGHT FOR THESE PIECES OF SH* GO TO JAIL San Francisco California Author: baltimore, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: SellandRecycle.com San Francisco, California

Aug 21 2014
service@beckettsimonon.com, Beckett Simonon -Santiago I bought 2 pairs of shoes from this company. Returned them and didn't get a refund Internet Author: Suisun City, California Clothing Stores: service@beckettsimonon.com Internet

Aug 21 2014
J&o wood stoves Joe Panero The owner is rude and dishonest and it easy to see how the attitude and culture of the employees are developed Duncansville Pennsylvania Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Building Products: J&o wood stoves Duncansville, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2014
mr transmission steve huffner NEVER USE MR TRANSMISSION. THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS CHARGE YOU MORE. Houston Texas Author: Addison, Texas Auto Repair Service: mr transmission Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
madhouse parts please beware of this company! las vegas nevada Internet Author: prescott, Arizona Motor Vehicle: madhouse parts Internet

Aug 21 2014
GForce Performance Chips Rip Off - No Refund Ivine California Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: GForce Performance Chips Ivine, California

Aug 21 2014
Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Total scam.... charge you arm and a leg and dont even fix the problem. They keep saying bring it back but when you do its just a waste of time... there horrible. dont be scammed like me! $2200 and my truck lastedf just over 10,000 miles and now they say.... nothing they can do unless i pay them another $500!!!! my 12 year old son could have done a better job on this transmission!!! BEWARE!!!! Greensboro North Carolina Author: High Point, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission in Greensboro North Carolina Greensboro, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
partsgeek.copm Took my item back, won't return call or email New Jersey Internet
Author: Watauga, Texas Auto Parts: partsgeek.copm Internet

Aug 21 2014
e-machines floppydisksettlement i never received item requested also,lost certificate and pin# so i can't try to reorder another item. no one will help me locate my pin or certificate # called kcc and representative told me she found my name but not my claim information even though i placed an order with emachines and was able to access my money labeled gift card. my gift card still has $365 the amount awarded to me but i can't place order at emachines.com because i lost form sent to me with my certificate# and pin # that i need in order to complete the order. i called and emailed i seem to be getting a run around please help me find someone who can get me the infor i need !!!!! Internet Author: hanover twp., Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: e-machines floppydisksettlement Internet

Aug 21 2014
Sears Sears Technician Stole my iPhone right out of my laundry room Company tries to put me off Hoffman Estates Illinois
Author: Burbank, California Unusual Rip-Off: Sears Hoffman Estates, Illinois

Aug 21 2014
unci tricia anderson tried to get money for old phone bill riverside cali Author: ATL, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: unci Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
La Furniture Save on Furniture Direct S*******, Liars, Worst Company I ever Dealt with. 8 months to get couch then wrong color Los Angeles California Author: Weston, Florida Furniture Manufactures: La Furniture Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
TOTAL RIPOFF DON'T GET FOOLED! Global Connections Inc. Global Discovery Vacations Travel- Resort Lodging - Cruises - TOTAL RIP OFF Denver, Colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Travel Services: Global Connections Inc. Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
EM Watch Repair Eric Martin $1800.00 for a Rolex repair that was not cleaned, he claimed he hut in parts which are not Rolex parts.This business is in the PHOENIX ,AZ area. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gresham, Oregon On-Line Business: EM Watch Repair Internet

Aug 21 2014
Active Energy Boost Action Energy Shots Not real company, they have no product, it is a scam, do not get involved no such company but shows in NJ on website Internet Author: tyler, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Active Energy Boost Internet