TRAVEL AGENCY NETWORK OR CAPITAL VACATIONS, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc
There may be more specific results for "Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc"
For more specific results for "Travel Agency Network Or Capital Vacations, Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 22 2017
Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas I lived here in a three month lease.They said no one bed or studios.Made me take a two bedroom..The microwave didn't work.Nor did the stove knobs kept coming off.After a month I said I'm given you 60 days advance notice. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas NV, Nevada Neighborhood Services: Ensworth apartments now desert Meadows las vegas Nevada

Jun 22 2017
Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. DOT# 1443018 Rude, unprofessional, deceptive drivers to waste your companies time Moreno Valley, CA Nationwide Author: Reno , Nevada Trucking Companies: Pacific Western Transportation, Inc. Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
tax defense network These people have charged me $4000.00 for filing an uncollectable status, and filed 4 years of back taxes. Did nothing about state tax and not returning my calls because the IRS is now demanding money Jacksonville Florida Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: tax defense network Jacksonville, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc Liars and Theives they collect money but don't provide repairs that work! San Ramon, California STOP WHINING AND GET BACK AT OLD REPUBLIC! Author: sarasota, Florida Consumer Services: Old Republic Home Protection Company, Inc San Ramon, California

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 22 2017
DAR Waterfront Eye Vibe Attempts to collect 105.79 not mine and/or reports to my credit Sherman Oaks California Author: Sandy, Utah Eye Care: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jun 22 2017
Blue Book Network Timothy Mangini-LYING and SCAMMING in NORTH CAROLINA LIES AND OFFERS MONTH TO PLAN THEN SURPRISES YOU WITH 2YR CONTRACT!!! Jefferson Valley New York Author: Linwood, North Carolina Business Consulting: Blue Book Network Jefferson Valley, New York

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Juvarelle Juvarelle of India/ Cathy - employee #786126 (sounded foreign) sir I must point out that we cannot take back the product. Our terms and conditions do not allow it; says she will check to see what she can do; puts me on hold; comes back and says they will send an email cancelling my account and that should take care of my return and credit Pacoima/ supposedly, but could have been India California/ or India I do know/1-800# Author: Sarasota, Florida Skin Care: Juvarelle Pacoima, California

Jun 22 2017
Dish network lying phone rep initiated order when I clealry said I only wanted info. Nationwide Author: scranton, Pennsylvania Satellite Dish Companies: Dish network Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
MYMDEMARKETING.COM Magical Dream Escapes,Sunny Travel, Universal Getaways, Tropical Breeze Getaways, Dream Getaways, Mega Destination Vacation, Ocean Breeze Vacations, ST Holidays MYMDEMARKETING.COM SCAM MAGICAL DREAM ESCAPES Hallandale Florida Author: Middletown, New York Travel Services: MYMDEMARKETING.COM Hallandale, Florida

Jun 22 2017
Water Works, Inc Worst Customer Service Ever Johnsburg Illinois Author: Hoffman Estates, Illinois Landscape Companies: Water Works, Inc Johnsburg, Illinois

Jun 22 2017
Nuluxe skin care JVI skinfresheye stimulate sienicki inc fraudulently represented their company claiming Joanna Gaines developed the product, then offered a free sample for shipping price only and then charged my card for almost $200. Internet Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nuluxe skin care Internet

Jun 22 2017
u travel guide ripped off my checking account 399.00 Internet Author: nelsonville, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: u travel guide Internet

Jun 22 2017
U TRAVEL GUIDE Unknown Withdrawal of $399 from my checking account via e-check. Check in someone else's name. Nationwide Author: Middleburg, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: U TRAVEL GUIDE Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Extreme Tactical Dynamics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics implemented strategic changes ensuring customer satisfaction, focusing on finding ways to assist customers in a timely manner by adding 6 digital phone lines, A Live Chat option and boosting customer service and warehouse staff. All trained to help the first responder find the correct emergency lighting equipment.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Hope we do better next time Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter , Florida

Jun 21 2017
Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Space Unlimited’ s employees and dedicated team is committed to continue our positive relationship with all current and past customers and tenants.*UPDATE: Space Unlimited pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Space Unlimited recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Property Management: Space Unlimited TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Space Unlimited is a professional property management company. Space Unlimited is here to serve your commercial and residential needs by providing world class property management with customized renovated space designed to enhance your business image or living environment. Minneapolis, Minnesota

Jun 21 2017
Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Visa U.S.A. Inc.; Blackhawk Network California, Inc.; giftcardmall.com/mygift Card Spending Restriction Nationwide Author: Duncanville, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: Sunrise Banks, N.A., St. Paul, MN 55103 Nationwide

Jun 21 2017
Westlake Financial Contract is over with them. I still have to pay another $2000.00 +, or they will take my car. No one is able to explain to me why. Los Angeles California Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Car Financing: Westlake Financial Los Angeles, California

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 21 2017
Marcello Seiple Marcellos Landscaping & Hardscaping inc. Marcello Seiple used Facebook marketplace to scam me into purchasing a $200 s****.
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Marcello Seiple Ridley Park, Pennsylvania

Jun 21 2017
SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Sky Travel International seems to be a Miami, Florida company, working with the Mexican company VillaGroup.com. Both were NON-RESPONSIVE to my issue. THE COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY US 808.84 AND NEVER MADE A RESERVATION FOR A VACATION. Miami, Florida Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Travel Services: SKY TRAVEL INTERNATIONAL Internet

Jun 21 2017
Media Mechanic LLC Ripped Off Client for Over $150,000 for a Custom Website / Application that Doesn't Function or Operate Lake Oswego Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Websites: Media Mechanic LLC Lake Oswego, Oregon