Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Travel Agency Network Or Paridise Vacations Or Versatalk Marketing,Inc
There may be more reports for "Travel Agency Network Or Paridise Vacations Or Versatalk Marketing,Inc"
For more results perform a general search for "Travel Agency Network Or Paridise Vacations Or Versatalk Marketing,Inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Inmar Rebates Inmar / Promotion Network / Arm & Hammer Feline Pine Inmar / Arm & Hammer Feline Pine is a Scam Winston-Salem North Carolina
Author: Escanaba, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Inmar Rebates Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Feb 22 2017
EZ Money Team/rev share media Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: EZ Money Team California

Feb 22 2017
Coolhandle Plan Hosting, EZ Money Team, Rev Share Media, Internet Pro Services Once Company had your credit card they started taking money out of your account without getting authorization. California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Coolhandle California

Feb 22 2017
Fuel for Clover or Gaspos.co Don't have a functioning product, take your money and not install product. Try to get you to invest $$$ in their bogus company Birmingham, Denver, San Francisco Nationwide Full refund issued Author: San Francisco, California Computer Software: Fuel for Clover Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION LARRY HOURD/Office of DirectorPO BOX 2905KANSAS CITY, KS 66110required $11.89 Notified by award letter of winning Option A $1,325,000.00 or $2,000,000.00 for 30yrs at $66,666.66, this amount was a sure sign this letter was bogus no taxes was to be withheld. KANSAS CITY Kansas Author: BREMERTON, Washington Wanted Criminals: ANC AWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION KANSAS CITY, Kansas

Feb 21 2017
The Prosperity Of Life Network Prosperity For Life Trying To Scam Me Under Different Company Names Fountain Hill Arizona Author: Central Coast, Corrupt Companies: The Prosperity Of Life Network Fountain Hill, Arizona

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
HCL America, Inc. HCL America Technologies, Inc.Thiagarajan Suryanarayanan Offer Letter of Employment Breached Cary North Carolina Author: South Lake Tahoe, California Liars: HCL America, Inc. Cary, North Carolina

Feb 21 2017
Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Precision Door ServicesPrecision Garage Door Services Installed wrong door and won't replace or compensate for mistake; sent opener and deposit for door yet for 6 months I have no been able to get a hold of anyone who can/will do the work or resolve Irvine California Author: Los Angeles, California Garage Door Companies: Precision Overhead Garage Door Service Irvine, California

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Sandblasted my truck! Kingston Oklahoma
Author: , Oklahoma Liars: BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Kingston, Oklahoma

Feb 21 2017
Teen Adolescent Placement Services taps14.org Beware of this organization. They will give out confidential information. Do not tell them any thing that you do not want others to know. los angles area CALIFORNIA Author: Sunnyvale, California Travel Companies: Teen Adolescent Placement Services Internet

Feb 21 2017
Moving Stars, Inc. Plano TX Movers Unprofessional, careless and deceitful company that did not provide the service I paid them to complete Houston Texas
Author: DeSoto, Texas Moving Companies: Moving Stars, Inc. Houston, Texas

Feb 21 2017
Cox Communications refuses to send me hard copy to sign contract Set a price for cable and internet. Wanted me to sign online, I am unable to sign online, refused to send me hard copy to sign. Threatened me that I 'had' to sign on line or no service. Roanoke and Nationally Nationwide Author: Vinton, Virginia Internet Service Providers: Cox Communications Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
lifequestliving.com Robert Annenberg googling his name should tell you everything you need to know about him.201 289-2500He contacted me regarding marketing services and when I declined to do business with him he proceeded to get very vulgar. Run don't walk away!!! Palm Beach FLORIDA Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Investment Brokers: lifequestliving.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
VISION BANCORP | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) New York New York Re: Anthony Hruska's Extortion & Blackmail Author: New York, New York Investment Brokers: VISION BANCORP Internet

Feb 21 2017
PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Punch TV Studios is the only African-American lead company in America who is currently doing an IPO focused on the urban community at just $1.00 per share.*UPDATE: PunchTV Studios pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate PunchTV Studios recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
LIES.....Not True, Punch tv is the real deal Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: PunchTV Studios Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Punch TV Studios was established for those consumers who are intrigued by one-of-a-kind programming. Punch TV Studios, known for providing a unique selection of original and creative television programming. Punch TV Studios is a company for the people by the people; the consumer is the company’s main priority. signal hill, California

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
Long Distance Movers Inc Frank Lucindo Eric White The ole bait and switch boca raton Florida Author: orange, California Moving & Storage: Long Distance Movers Inc boca raton, Florida

Feb 21 2017
leagle.com leagle,Inc aka LEAGLE aka leaglebriefs ,fake Twitter account showing fake location as Washinton, D.C., leagle.com owned by a foreign national criminal who destroys reputations of Americans for profit Round Rock, Texas Internet Author: New York, New York Civil Rights Violators: leagle.com Internet

Feb 21 2017
Auto Loans, LLC We paid loan off and they still have not released the lien or title to us Las vegas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Loans: Auto Loans, LLC

Feb 21 2017
Lisa Hennings Dean Hennings $3000 lost on English Bulldog puppy returned for genetic medical issues.They promised replacement, NO replacement or refund ever given. Valley City Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Horse Breeders / trainers: Lisa Hennings Valley City, Ohio

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Making good... Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide