Your Search | travel agent network, guardian marketing

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
A & A Marketing, LLC - Scentura Creations- Selling Perfumes Door to Door Virginia Beach Virginia
Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Fragrance Materials: A & A Marketing, LLC Virginia Beach, Virginia

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 04 2016
Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance Don't Trust This Agent - Overcharges People - Unethical - Questionable Business Practices LaFollette Tenness
Author: LaFollette, Tennessee Questionable Activities: Lynn Ray State Farm Insurance

Feb 04 2016
Prescious Ngwu Sold product that does not work and the support link given does not respond Internet
Author: Randallstown, Maryland Multi-Level Marketing: Prescious Ngwu Internet

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Stratetig Publishing Group - CC Publishing aka and Elite Explosure Marketing all same group...look up the street address, Mike Miller and someone named Scott Miner deceptive advertising methods. I purchased an ad than called back to cancel whichI was told I could ddo within 3 days. The supposed Manager Mike Miller stated they don't do that but would be happy to give me a free ad , like why would I want a free ad I want my money back. free ad is for 2017 and how do I know I'll even get it. Don't work with these people they'll keep your money..just file a chargeback. only way to get your money back Boca RAton Florida Author: Manalapan, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Stratetig Publishing Group Boca RAton, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Silverbird Marketing Manchester Failed to deliver and the the promissed refund Urmston Manchester
Author: Manchester, Alabama Multi-Level Marketing: Silverbird Marketing Manchester

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Maropost Maropost.com Stephanie Gow WILL CHARGE YOU FOR SERVICES THEY CANNOT PERFORM. SCAM ARTISTS! ONTARIO Ontario Author: Manhattan Beach, California Internet Marketing Companies: Maropost Suite 5002, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 02 2016
CityWide Control Greg Mason charged for marketing services which he didn't deliver on Jacksonville Florida Author: carlsbad, California Mortgage Companies: CityWide Control Greg Mason Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 02 2016
Internet Local Listings Deceptive Advertising / False Advertising Santa Ana California Author: New Milford, Connecticut Internet Marketing Companies: Internet Local Listings Santa Ana, California

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
Peaktwo Peak Two , Mark Granetz COMPANY AND GUY IS A FRAUD HIRED TO WRITE BAD REVIEWS OF PLACES HE HAS NEVER BEEN TOO Charlotte, North Carolina WINTERGREEN Virginia Author: fx, Virginia Internet Marketing Companies: Peaktwo Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 01 2016
Doppler Internet Schererville Indiana Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jan 31 2016
Product Report Card Zac McGrath This is a survey company who never pays and then asks for your paypal address Denver CO Author: Denver, Colorado Internet Marketing Companies: Product Report Card Internet

Jan 31 2016
Casablanca Express Scam Promotional Trip to Hawaii Woodland Hills, California Nationwide Author: Campbell, California Travel Services: Casablanca Express Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Indian Trails EXTREMELY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL Southfield Michigan Author: east lansing, Michigan Bus Travel: Indian Trails Southfield, Michigan

Jan 31 2016
Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing Premier Marketing, Impact Marketing Don Reza, Ann (fake assistant) Nick Rezac Don Reza doesnt return calls, only takes money. blue bell Pennsylvania Author: USA, New York Drugstores: Impact Marketing Don Reza - Premier Marketing blue bell, Pennsylvania

Jan 31 2016
Angie's List TK Nelson - sales rep They Don't Practice What they Preach Internet Author: houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Angie's List Internet