Your Search | travel agents go direct, floridaway, prism

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Oct 08 2015
Atlantis Resort Nassau Bahamas Deceptive Package Prices nassau bahamas Author: Manheim, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Atlantis Resort Nassau Bahamas Internet

Oct 08 2015
Southwest Airlines Southwest Airlines Lies, Commits Fraud, Retaliates Dallas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Air Travel: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
North American Bancard Frank SelfKathryn Self agents used deceptive sales tactics, non-disclosure of terms, fees. Agent is now MIA and cannot be contacted for help. SCAM!!! Centennial, CO Nationwide Author: CENTENNIAL, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: North American Bancard Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Paycation Xstream Travel Never paid my commission and will not return the money I paid into it Allen Texas Author: Atlanta , Georgia Travel Services: Paycation Allen, Texas

HS Direct Ltd HS Direct Scam Review of HS Direct Sheffield United Kingdom
Author: Troon, Other Business Consulting: HS Direct Internet

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 07 2015
02:48 PM TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: offers online advertising to provide high quality geographically targeted advertising. simplifies the real estate search, limiting real estate agents & loan officers geographically, making searching less confusing for buyers, sellers. continues spearheading innovation online, bringing new products & services to users. Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. simplifies the online real estate market, introducing home buyers and sellers to a real estate agent geographically located in their area. is dedicated to customer satisfaction and bringing people the best homes in their area. Annapolis, Maryland

Oct 07 2015
Reserve123 Travel fraud at it's best Atlanta Georgia Internet Author: Morgantown, West Virginia Tourist Attractions: Reserve123 Internet

Oct 07 2015
Expedia DO NOT TRUST EXPEDIA AGENTS Nationwide Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Travel Companies: Expedia Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Internation Travel Network Corp ITN I was sold travel insurance stating that it would make my ticket refundable should something happen and they are refusing to refund my money. San Fracisco California Author: Oceanside, California Travel Companies: Travel Agencies: Internation Travel Network Corp San Fracisco, California

Oct 07 2015
Dish Network National Satellite Systems, Inc. Lied to us about a 250.00 prepaid visa card to get us to switch from Direct to Dish. We had to pay 263.00 cancellation fee to Direct for cancelling Nationwide Author: sebring, Florida Satellite Companies: Dish Network Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Grand Mayan VacationMayan Group Groupo VidantaCKBE Vida Vacations Promised Gift to listen to 90 minute presentation, stayed seven hours, Gift denied upon redemption in the United States Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico Grand Mayan Corporation and Chris at ETTSI Travel Corrected the Problem and they came up with a reasonable solution Author: Los Angeles, California Timeshare Rentals: Groupo Vidanta Vida Life Groupo Mayan Vacation Resort Nuevo Vallarta,,

Oct 06 2015
Sundance Vacations Travel advantage network Tri-state financial Sundance Vacations lied about their services and failed to mention a cancellation procedure Parsippanny New Jersey Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Sundance Vacations Parsippanny, New Jersey

Oct 06 2015
Tripmate Frontier Airlines Linda Finkle Sold insurance after ticket was purchased, ripoff, Think they are Dr.s, Unethical, rude Kansas City Missouri Author: Woodland Park, Colorado Air Travel: Tripmate Kansas City, Missouri

Oct 06 2015
Quicken Loans Today is October 6, 2015. After months of countless requests for more and more paperwork(some duplications) from quicken loans, we were finally denied the loan. Folks, in my opinion someone at QL should contact me direct rather than go thru my current financial institution and man up. This is TOTALLY wrong. Why advertise HARP loans if you don't really participate in that arena. Intenet Author: uniontown, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loans Internet

Oct 05 2015
One Stop Travel/America Direct CrowdSaving Too good to be true. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Air Travel: One Stop Travel/America Direct Internet

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited HK-Global Export I went on Alibaba looking to order3 Electronic Self-Balancing scooters for my kids and was contacted by so many companies but decided to go with them because they had the best prices overall. Futian District Shenzhen Nationwide
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: HongKong Global-Export Co., Limited Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle DirectTV, internet, CenturyLink Olympia  - Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV/CenturyLink bundle Internet

Oct 05 2015
Grand Incentives, Cheap Trips takes your money and doesn't answer calls or return calls Boulder Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Air Travel: Grand Incentives, Cheap Trips Colorado

Oct 05 2015
Hertz Car Rental Sneaky and unprofessional rental agents - And Hertz HQ does nothing but condones their unprofessional actions. LA California You missed the point Author: Manhattan Beach, California Auto Rentals: Hertz Car Rental LA, California

Oct 05 2015
Travelocity Never book cruise at Travelocity based on promotions Internet Author: Georgia Travel Agencies: Travelocity Internet

Oct 04 2015
NEWAGE New Age Skin Care Friendly, ORDER CAME, I was in hospital. Called to cancel further shipments. No answer, E-mails NOT answered. I'm on Disability, SPENT my d**n Sunday TRYING to get solved. TEMPE, AZ 85281 3031 Internet Go back to the website or paperwork and look up cancellation procedures Author: Waterloo, Iowa Medicle Expert Witnesses: NEWAGE Internet