TRAVEL AGENTS GO DIRECT, FLORIDAWAY, PRISM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Travel Agents Go Direct, FloridaWay, Prism
There may be more specific results for "Travel Agents Go Direct, FloridaWay, Prism"
For more specific results for "Travel Agents Go Direct, FloridaWay, Prism"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Go shop and save Luv savings SCAMMED OUT OF MONEY. CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD Nationwide
Author: Wilmington, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Go shop and save Nationwide

May 26 2017
RCI TRAVEL PACKAGES RCI Timeshare Useless Scottsdale Nationwide Author: Bronx, New York Hotel: RCI TRAVEL PACKAGES Nationwide

May 26 2017
Priceline.com Company offered to amend ticket but failed to do so. Norwalk, Connecticut
Author: Dublin, Virginia Air Travel: Priceline.com Norwalk,, Connecticut

May 26 2017
Worthy Christian Forums Worthy Christian Forums Commit Libel And Censor Saints, Churches That Teach How To Go To Heaven Internet
Author: Internet Bigots: Worthy Christian Forums Internet

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 25 2017
Avoya Travel Failure to Honor Promotion - Unethical Business Practices Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Avoya Travel Internet

May 25 2017
Quality Auto Sound Go somewhere else and save your self-time and money. Westminster Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Car Stereos & Alarms: Quality Auto Sound Westminster, Colorado

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 25 2017
ATT/Direct TV not getting what I signed up for/being overcharged many Nationwide Author: Akron, Ohio Cable TV: ATT/Direct TV Nationwide

May 24 2017
LBF Travel Inc. Withdrew money from my account for an airline ticket I NEVER bought from them. San Diego California Details? Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Air Travel: LBF Travel Inc. San Diego, California

May 24 2017
at&t direct tv over charged me, false advertisement little rock arkansas Author: little rock, Arkansas Cable TV: at&t direct tv Internet

May 24 2017
driver license advisors You go on bmv website and they direct you to what appears like a bmv site to order plates list just Florida Internet Author: KOUTS, Indiana DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: driver license advisors Internet

May 24 2017
Direct Gardening, House of Wesley, Royal Dutch, Kelly Nurseries, Burgess Seed Co., Honeycreek Mail Order Plant Nursery A Waste Of Your Time And Money Bloomington Illinois Author: Canton, Ohio Nurseries: Direct Gardening Bloomington, Illinois

May 24 2017
Larry Hoffman, Chiavari Chairs Direct The Chair Company, Chairs and Tables Direct, Culver City California
Author: Winter Park, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Chiavari Chairs Direct Culver City, California

May 24 2017
Jack Bernard lawer He done many of other things but I'll just add the worst one. I hired him to work on helping my daughter's get back into their apartment, after a lot of crappie he put them though he calls them a say Congratulations you can go back in your apartment, the court order was approved. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Willow Grove, Pennsylvania Legal Services: Jack Bernard lawer Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

May 24 2017
Ic media ic media direct reviews,icmediadirect new york Charlotte North Carolina Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Telephones: Ic media Charlotte , North Carolina

May 23 2017
Senior Grad Trips Exhibit Tours Scam Tour Co. stole 40k and left students stranded! Selma Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Senior Grad Trips TX

May 23 2017
All Star Direct Auto Shipping Steve Roberts Reverend Los Angeles California Author: Sunset Beach, California Auto Shipping Companies: All Star Direct Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII I attended to Denver Business College in Honolulu Hawaii in 1997 for APPLIED SCIENCE IN MEDICAL OFFICE ADMINITRATION. I RECIEVED MY DIPLOMA. THE SCHOOL IS VANIZED. I APPLIED TO COLLEGE AND THE SCHOOL CANNOT RETRIEVE THE TRANSCRIPT BECAUSE THE DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE NEVER EXISTED. MY STUDENT LOAN IS IS MAX OUT I CANT FIND A JOB AND CANT GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO ACCOUNT FOR MY CREDITIAL. TOTAL RIP OFF. PLEASE ADVICE. HONOLULU HAWAII Author: Watertown, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: DENVER BUSINESS COLLEGE HONOLULU HAWAII

May 23 2017
Lina Travel & Tourism & Cargo Mohammed A.S Fouad Did not do as advertised. Refuse to give refund. Very sketchy and uncooperative Muscat Other Author: Muscat, Other Shipping Companies: Lina Travel & Tourism & Cargo Muscat, Other

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
USA Direct, Las Vegas, NV Almost scammed Las Vegas NV Author: Seffner, Florida Questionable Activities: USA Direct Las Vegas, NV