Your Search | travel package & travel card international

Jul 01 2016
Planet Dish charged my credit card 49.99 when I did not end up with there dish tv I am in Davie Florida 33328 Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Cable TV: Planet Dish Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Resort Travelers International RTI Did not provide promised service Lake Mary Florida Author: Waynesville, Missouri Timeshare Rentals: Resort Travel International Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Pacific Transfer Vacation Smart international, RMA ,  Resort Members Association, Pacific Property Transfer Fraud, extortion, scam, Lie. This company scammed many people by telling them they would buy their time share and transfer the title out of their name. They did not. They claim that the return paperwork was received after the due date, then they will no longer work with you and you are out $2500. Then they offer you to use their lawyer at their cost to settle the due date discrepancy Torrance California Author: Bradford, New Hampshire Travel Companies: Pacific Transfer Torrance, California

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jul 01 2016
U.S. Bank ,Convenient Cash, Convenient Cash, Pre Paid Debit Card. Crapolausb Closed my account, without notice, causing eviction. Not Sure Nationwide Their Right Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: U.S. Bank (Convenient Cash) Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
LBF Travel Smartfares and Travelation Trip Paid for by credit card but never booked San Diego Internet Author: City, California Air Travel: LBF Travel Internet

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Priceline Booking.com Overrating of the star level Nationwide Somewhat dishonest! Author: Dallas , Texas Travel Companies: Priceline Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Dynasty Auto Sales , dynasty automotive LLC , nick isernia, Nicholas isernia, Florida travel LLC , NCI investments, first class property management Fraud, crashed cars , investor fraud , bank fraud , Orlando Florida
Author: Titusville, Florida Auto Dealers: Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
conceiveeasy.com stole money from costumers through excuses not written down from a so called good deal San Francisco California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: conceiveeasy.com San Francisco, California

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
People to People International ,PTPI, Insulting and vindictive Kansas City Internet Author: North Carolina Travel Services: People to People International (PTPI) Internet

Jun 30 2016
OPTIMAL BANKCARD Hewlett New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jun 30 2016
Brigitte Kruse Mike Gws Auctions Credit Card Fraud Palm Desert California Author: morganville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Brigitte Kruse Palm Desert,

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
National Check Bureau, Inc. United CCRLaw Offices of David A. Bader, LLCDavid A. Kichler, LLC suing for a credit card i don't even own nor have ever owned Cincinnati Ohio Author: Bucyrua, Ohio Collection Agencies: National Check Bureau, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 29 2016
Zoho Beware of foreign businesses. This one should not be allowed to operate in the US. International business. Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Software: Zoho Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
#GOTRAVELUSA#GOTRAVELVACATIONS#VACATION ACTIVATIONS OPERATE UNDER TRAVELOCITY COMPLETE RIPOFF ATLANTA Nationwide
Author: Illinois Travel Services: #GOTRAVELUSA#GOTRAVELVACATIONS#VACATION ACTIVATIONS Nationwide