Your Search | travel union scottsdale, az

Aug 25 2016
Mdjunction.com Banning, without reason. Why? I have no idea. Insulted. Why is this Allowed to Happen? Scottsdale Arizona Author: sydney, Washington Clubs & Organizations: Mdjunction.com Internet

Aug 25 2016
Premiere Cancun Vacations Sold Misleading Package, no refund Cancún Quintana Roo Other Author: Concord, North Carolina Travel Agencies: Premiere Cancun Vacations Cancún Quintana Roo, Other

Aug 24 2016
Travel Services Delta Travel Liars, thiefs, & scam artists - BE WARNED!!! DO NOT USE THESE FRAUDS!!! Stevenson Ranch, California Author: Burbank, California Travel Services: Travel Services Stevenson Ranch, California

Aug 24 2016
VRBO Vacation Rental By OwnerHomeAway False advertising and deception Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Lodging: VRBO Internet

Aug 24 2016
gucci gucci clothes italy Nationwide Author: EL Cajon, California Air Travel: gucci Nationwide

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
James Cooper Publisher Clearing House 18762922547 CK 7436Badge # 11061 YOU WON from Publish Clearing House jamica Nationwide Author: Colorado Travel Services: James Cooper Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Elvis Capellan an award winning Vacation Real Estate Ownership Executive, with a 100% Customer satisfaction rating. Elvis brings knowledge from Wyndham Worldwide, where he was able to not only achieve the “2014 Rookie of The Year Award” but also the “2014 Real Estate Executive of the Year Award” for his Asia/Pacific territory. Ranking in the top 1% of the entire company worldwide, Elvis is proud to be working at Hilton continuing the mission that Conrad Hilton set out to do since 1919 which states “To be the preeminent global hospitality company - the first choice of guests, team members, and owners alike.”. Elvis Capellan receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Honolulu , Hawaii

Aug 23 2016
VLHealth.com Internet Ripoff - VL Health charged me for a second shipment before my trial shipment was completed! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Big Bear City, California Drug Manufacturers: VLHealth.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
DELTA Airlines Always LATE , Unorganized , OLD PLANES Atlanta Internet Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Air Travel: DELTA Airlines Internet

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

Aug 20 2016
Wholesale inventory Network WENMember Service Manager, DAE H, BYUM Retired, widow, purchased impulsively then tried to cancel without EVER using their services and not considering my lack of travel accessability Orlando, Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Travel Companies: Wholesale inventory Network Orlando,, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Shlomosmiles Alex Shlomo I booked a trip for me and my young daughters and had to change the dates. Alex Shlomo said, no problem, we can do this. He had almost $13,000 of my money as we were traveling business class as my one daughter has special needs and needed a bed to travel the 14 hours. Alex just strung me along for over a year and now has stopped responding to me completely. He has taken my money (which took me 3 years to save to go see my family) and makes his living scamming people. Located out of New York Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Air Travel: Shlomosmiles Internet

Aug 20 2016
Carnival Cruise Line (CCL) CCL Carnival Travel Insurance Scam Doral Florida Author: Miami Gardens, Florida Cruise Ships: Carnival Cruise Line (CCL) Doral, Florida

Aug 20 2016
Phasive Inc. Bill Clark and Justin Clark Invested in their previous company Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bemidji, Minnesota Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Phasive Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Connie Bennett Anchorage Vacation Rentals.Kirsten DufvaVRBO listing # 80993. Thiefs and Scam artist's in Anchorage Alaska VRBO Rentals Anchorage, Alaska Anchorage, Alaska Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Lodging: Connie Bennett Internet

Aug 19 2016
Local LOCKSMITHS LOCKSMITH SERVICES LOCKSMITH AUTO LOCKOUT SCAM PHOENIX AZ Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Consumer Services: Local LOCKSMITHS Internet

Aug 19 2016
Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Thunderbird Collections Fails to Be Legitimate Scottsdale Arizona Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Collection Agencies: Thunderbird Collection Specialists, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
Expedia OOps just kidding...you selected 18 seats on 3 flights for 3 people, but we won't tell the airline. Internet Author: Lancaster, California Air Travel: Expedia Internet

Aug 19 2016
Wholesale Inventory Network LLC / WIN Travel Club and Reservations Network Group LLCPhone: 407-745-5846Email: bookwithwin@gmail.comAddress: 2200 N Commerce Parkway, Suite 200, Weston, Florida 33326 Company misrepresents free cruise and free airfare/hotel package and lies about Better Business Bureau rating Orlando Florida Author: Rockford, Illinois Travel Services: Wholesale Inventory Network LLC Orlando, Florida

Aug 18 2016
Walmart Inc Services Group I received a letter and a check in the mail for 1,600 dollars. It told me to take 350 dollars and keep it for my pay for the week. Take the rest of the money and wire it to Greece. But keep my identity descrete. They said western union would try to talk me out of sending the money. I deposited the money in my account and the check cleared. I got the money and two months later I was pick up by police facing a theft of property charge and a fraud charge. Now they are trying to give me jail time for this. Bentonville Arkansas As Homer Simpson would say... Author: Memphis, Tennessee Criminal Justice System: Walmart Inc Services Group