Your Search | travelez a.k.a. travelbridge air land & sea ltd; travelez now known as premier travel
There may be more reports for "travelez a.k.a. travelbridge air land & sea ltd; travelez now known as premier travel"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "travelez a.k.a. travelbridge air land & sea ltd; travelez now known as premier travel"

Jul 30 2014
Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Punjabi Christian Fellowship ChurchPunjabi Masihi Sat Sang Jasjit Singh borrowed the sum of $2023.00 for air fare for his family from India to USA and other accommodation expenses in Sacramento. CA. He denied to pay me back after his family well settled. I filed lawsuit after all remedies failed to collect money from him. The small claims division of Superior Court of CA ordered him to pay me the lump sum money amount of $2500.00 plus interest twice in 2013 but he denied to pay judgment. He is willfully not paying judgment and contempt of court. He has committed frauds with several individuals and organizations since his arrival in the US with R1 visa and sought asylum fraudulently. Rancho Cordova California Author: sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Rancho Cordova, California

Jul 30 2014
elon property management Also known as Holly Sands Apts As of May, June, & July going into August refuses to take care of mold, mildew, mice,mice droppings, silverfish, & roaches. Kitchen floor rotting out, bathsink Tampa Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Landlords: elon property management Tampa, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Precision Air and Heating Precision Air & Heating Don't trust this company! They took $2,700 of my money with nothing to show for it. Chandler Arizona Author: Arizona Utility Companies: Precision Air and Heating Chandler , Arizona

Jul 30 2014
QBS Learning formerly known as Q2A Bill Smith This company is 3 to 6 months overdue in paying freelance employees for approved work. They owe at least $61,000. New York New York Author: New York, New York Accounting: QBS Learning New York, New York

Jul 30 2014
Fresh Start Living FreshStart Living Property Investment Swinton,Salford,Manchester, Nationwide
Author: , Property Management: Fresh Start Living Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 30 2014
Expedia Makes It Next to Impossible to Get Trip Refunds Nationwide Author: Woolwich Twp, New Jersey Travel Services: Expedia Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
friendlypharmabisiness ltd Dr austin george(AYURVEDIC UREA SCAM) Claims he sells ayurvedic urea but is a scammer The next thing, he wants me to send money for insurance to cameroon even though he claims to be in maryland Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Consumer Services: friendlypharmabisiness ltd Internet

ExamCollection Certplex Ltd. Hidden cancellation fees London
Author: Paris, Other Computer Training & Education: ExamCollection London, Other

Jul 30 2014
docpret services ROBERT CARELLA He said he could help lower are mortgage payment so we sent him all of are information paid the company he said he works for 595.00 and didn't receive anything we have called numerous times and are number is set so when we call it now goes to an answering machine. Lake forest California Author: HOMER, Nebraska Loan Modification: docpret services Lake forest, California

Jul 30 2014
Derma juvenate I applied for a trial of their product and now am sent a monthly supply at 100$ per month. Ther is no way to contact them to cancel this order that was not at all as it was represented. There is no contact information for them anywhere. Can anyone help me g in touch with this company so I can cancel this undirected ripoff order? Ontario, I think for the shipping order. Internet Author: Williams lake , British Columbia Beauty Salons: Derma juvenate Internet

Jul 30 2014
Together Networks Ltd. Benaughty.com, Flirt Spielchen.com, Click & Flirt.com, Flirt.com, Wild Buddies.com, Cheeky Lovers.com, Ebony Flirt.com Impossible to get refund Valletta Malta(internet) Author: Saint Clair, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Together Networks Ltd. Internet

Jul 30 2014
jodiariasisinnocent.com Jodi Arias, Murderer, Slanderer, Liar, Psychopath, Disgrace, Inhuman, Garbage, Blood Bath, Faker, Story Teller, Obsessive, No Emotion, Character Assasination Of Travis Alexander, etc... Beware, Fraudulant, Takes Advantage, Unsafe, Hostile, Asks For $$$, Internet
Author: , Iowa Questionable Activities: jodiariasisinnocent.com Internet

Jul 30 2014
Ausmausco Pharma, Co., Ltd www.metal-pro.net/Rare-Metals, Aileen Company Scam, do not send money by wire or western Union over seas Shanghai China Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Liars: Ausmausco Pharma, Co., Ltd Shanghai, Select State/Province

Jul 30 2014
Transfer my land .com Shawn Kane is a fast talking salesman who talked me into giving him my credit card #, but when the sale ran cold, he got very ugly with me. Clearwater Florida Author: Linden Hill, New York Credit Card Fraud: Transfer my land .com Clearwater, Florida

Jul 30 2014
NETSPEND IS PUT MY ACCT ON HOLD AND WILL NOT RELEASE MY FUNDS TO ME BECAUSE I LOST MY CARD THEY TOLD ME I COULD BUY A TEMP CARD WHEN I DIDI THAT TEHY CHANGED MIND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT TEN BUISINESS DAYS TO GET IT AND MY BILLS R DO CHECKS R GOING TO START CO beware austin texas Author: covington, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NETSPEND Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
AuPair World Aupair World- how i was placed with a Pedophile through Aupair world and how i managed to get help from Miryam Aubert from Au pair Australia Internet Author: Alabama Travel Services: AuPair World Internet

Jul 29 2014
Ted Merrel Wilkie - Spinnaker Resorts Ted Wilkie is a scam artist - Beware!! Ormond-By-the-Sea Florida Author: Atlanta, Georgia Resorts: Ted Wilkie Ormond-By-the-Sea, Florida

Jul 29 2014
Blue Sky Duct Cleaning and Indoor Quality Air BEWARE OF THIS DEAL ON LIVING SOCIAL! Denver, CO Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Blue Sky Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
russ darrow group of green bay, wi put 200$ down to '' hold ' a vehicle, couldn't secure the loan, now they wont give it back! ashwaubenon wi Author: ashwaubenon, Wisconsin Motor Vehicle: russ darrow group of green bay, wi ashwaubenon, Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
American Standard Homes I paid them to help me get a home/ they said I could get my money back after 90 days if I was unhappy. now they wont give me my money back and I started asking over 1-2 months ago based out of cali Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Liars: American Standard Homes Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
lpadvocates Betty I am from Columbus, ohio and these ppl did the same thing to me. Accept the names was Issac Vargas, Dina and Nick. Now all the numbers are changed and I have heard NOTHING from any of them. They took $2100 from me that I didn't have. Told me I was going to get my house back. These ppl are f@#king rip offs! I want my money back or my damn house but, what I really want is Justice for these scam artists. Santa Ana California Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Financial Services: Betty Internet

Jul 29 2014
just-dice.com Stole $2,200 from me and now they refuse to give it back!! I Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Internet Fraud: just-dice.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
RSM Wrought Iron & Steel This guy is a complete fraud. He took the gates at our office, plus $400.00 to repaint and repair them. Now he has disappeared. Took our $400 and left with gates worth over $15,000. Anaheim California Author: Tustin , California Building Services: RSM Wrought Iron & Steel Anaheim , California

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC