TRAVELEZ A.K.A. TRAVELBRIDGE AIR LAND & SEA LTD; TRAVELEZ NOW KNOWN AS PREMIER TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TravelEz a.k.a. Travelbridge Air Land & Sea Ltd; TravelEZ now known as Premier Travel
There may be more specific results for "TravelEz a.k.a. Travelbridge Air Land & Sea Ltd; TravelEZ now known as Premier Travel"
For more specific results for "TravelEz a.k.a. Travelbridge Air Land & Sea Ltd; TravelEZ now known as Premier Travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Shows up on CC as VTCHLLC*SKINCREAM & LUMELLA SKINADN@LUELLASOR Took advantage of a simple sample order Los Angeles California Author: St. Charles, Missouri Beauty Salons: Alucia/Lumella skin Care/Erica Balwin Chief Beauty Officer Los Angeles, California

Apr 26 2017
swim n play pools 2 year old above ground pool rusted panels to where the liner is visible. Warranty is useless as they attempted to 'credit me' 200 dollars -reporting to better business swim and play pools Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Public Relations: swim n play pools Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
nissan motor acceptance corp. They took my car and sold it for half the price and now expect me to pay the rest for nothing Nationwide Author: Stowe, Pennsylvania Car Financing: nissan motor acceptance corp. Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
skyline markets Markets Capital Ltd; or Capital Markets services ltd, etc fraudulent bussiness london Author: Mangaldan, Alabama Online Trading: skyline markets london, other

Apr 26 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Baltimore, MD

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 26 2017
Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Wizi Marketing Don't hire Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. for ORM service Noida Internet Author: Alabama Advertising Agencies: Wizi Logic Pvt. Ltd. Internet

Wonder Hearing Aid Delayed Shipping Not Yet Received Until Now Internet
Author: Taytay, Other Hearing Aid Centers: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
Christian National Church Christian National Church completely went beyond not only doing something illegal but went against my beliefs as a Christian. I am sick to my stomach! Internet Author: Hutchinson, Kansas Liars: Christian National Church Internet

Apr 25 2017
PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Air Arena they say they'll run an Adwords account for you but just take money each month. No action done by them. ? internet only - but must be in France somewhere Internet Author: MARSEILLE, British Columbia Work at Home: PublicitéINTERNET part of Air Arena Pty Ltd Internet

Apr 25 2017
UBIQ JAKO ENTERPIRISES ltd I ordered sneakers and I can not get a response by phone or email Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: San Diego, California Sporting Goods: UBIQ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Fallen Heroes Bracelets Posing as a non profit for fallen soldiers Tacoma Washington Washington
Author: Owings MIlls, Maryland Attorneys General: Fallen Heroes Bracelets Internet

Apr 25 2017
Pets Warehouse Petswarehouse.com Does not deliver items as pictured on website Copiague New York Author: Wyoming Pet Shops & Supplies: Pets Warehouse Copiague, New York

Apr 25 2017
Vivint home security I have been a costumer of Vivint since 2008, now we are moving, we have two years left on a five year contract.  Nationwide Author: Spruce Grove, Alberta Security Services: Vivint home security Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
Dermedica XR, Revitalife Deceptive. Advertised on Facebook as the skin care line by Heather and Terry Dubrow Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Apr 24 2017
HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD Ina, Diana, Elena May 14 2015 I purchased $57.70 of hair products #326329. I had to return one of the bottle, I called the company I was given a number in order to return the merchandise #05202015 as of today April24 2017 I have not received the $11.95 I spoke to Ina Diana Elena they are rude, many times they hangup on me. PHILADELPHIA PA Pennsylvania PA Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: HOUSE OF BEAUTY WORLD PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania

Apr 24 2017
Ergode After ordering item, I received email stating they did not have item . They asked if I wanted to cancel. I emailed yes and even called to cancel. Then they send an email that they are shipping. When I told them I told them to cancel they tell me its too late, as if though I have to make the purchase. I've made a report to the Federal Trade Commision. They made these mistakes and now trying to make me deal for their mistakes. Richmond Internet Author: New York, New York Consumer Services: Ergode Internet

Apr 24 2017
JUAN ANTONIO MOLINA PARRA Estafador inmobiliario, arriendos falsos, estafas propiedades de veraneo, estafas en viña del mar. Santiago R. MetropolitanaJUAN ANTONIO MOLINA PARRA Real estate fraudster, false leases, holiday property scams, scams in the vineyard of the sea. Santiago R. Metropolitana Author: Santiago, Real Estate Services: Realtors: JUAN ANTONIO MOLINA PARRA Internet

Apr 24 2017
Adam S. Tracy iBankattorneys.com, Adam S. Tracy, Esq@tracyfirmSecurities Compliance Group, LTDThe Tracy Firm, LTD Adam Tracy -- Lawyer Disciplined By Bar! File A Complaint Immediately If Victim Of Tracy Law, LTD Wheaton Illinois
Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Adam S. Tracy Wheaton, Illinois