Your Search | travelez a.k.a. travelbridge air land & sea ltd; travelez now known as premier travel
There may be more reports for "travelez a.k.a. travelbridge air land & sea ltd; travelez now known as premier travel"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "travelez a.k.a. travelbridge air land & sea ltd; travelez now known as premier travel"

1, Report #1191719

Nov 27 2014
Just Gutters NYC Diamond Construction NYC, John Kot, John Luciano BEWARE!!!! Just Gutters NYC uses very deceptive business practices and are unreliable. And do not keep their appointments!!! Stay far away from these people they have been sued numerous times and can no longer do business in New Jersey because of their deceptive practices that they are now using in New York. Brooklyn NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Customer: Just Gutters NYC Internet

2, Report #1191704

Nov 27 2014
Biogeniste I requested sample and had to use my bankcard for postage. I have now been charged $115.52 on 21/10/14 and again on 20/11/14 $128.24 for unknown producsts. I have not ordered any products. New Zealand? Internet Author: Paraparaumu, Alabama Eye Care: Biogeniste Internet

3, Report #1191682

Nov 27 2014
Seventh Avenue catalog co I placed an order on 11/19 was required a 10% down payment which was no problem. A few days later before I paid, i wanted to change some items. The girl placed me on hold for 45 minutes. Did not know what she was doing. I called back and was told by another girl that my order was cancelled and to redo my order. I redid my order 11/24 and now they want 50% down. Why? the original amount was 10%.How can the amount change in 3 days? I keep messaging them and not getting any where with that. If the employee was not ignorant, I would still have my order with the changed items with a 10% downpayment. What kind of employees or business do they have? Internet Author: hazlet, New Jersey Customer: Seventh Avenue catalog co Internet

4, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
JOEL KELLMAN, Kitty V'Marie Kellman LEADLINEPRO.COM Zenuity, webtech strategies, web wealth strategies, leadlinepro, LLP Complete CON artists, took my money and ran now founder of Leadlinepro Tucson Internet Author: scottsdale, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: JOEL KELLMAN, EARL MINCER LEADLINEPRO.COM Internet

6, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

7, Report #1191535

Nov 26 2014
florida energy water and air over chagered for water system that doesnt work right Florida Author: avon park, Florida Consumer Services: florida water and energy Florida

8, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

9, Report #1191519

Nov 26 2014
Elephant Structures they said my carport would be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks or sooner, now there saying 8-9 Internet Author: China Grove, North Carolina Building Products: Elephant Structures Internet

10, Report #1191498

Nov 26 2014
Heavy Duty Trux, LTD Unpaid loss/damage claim Bloomfield Missouri Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: Heavy Duty Trux, LTD Bloomfield, Missouri

11, Report #1191454

Nov 25 2014
RIP OFF REPORT THIS SITE IS NOT ANONYMOUS, I AM NOW BEING THREATENED AND THEY HAVE NOT REMOVED THE REPORT Internet Author: Alabama Internet: RIP OFF REPORT Internet

12, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

13, Report #1191429

Nov 25 2014
RTC Adventures Ben Torres Big Rip off and Scam Sedona Arizona Author: Kingman, Arizona Air Travel: RTC Adventures Sedona, Arizona

14, Report #1191426

Nov 25 2014
Travel Advantage Network, TAN, Smart Travel, PlanWithTan Lies Lies and More Lies Millersville Nationwide Author: West Chester, Ohio Resorts: Travel Advantage Network Nationwide

15, Report #1191385

Nov 25 2014
Health-mor Filter Queen indoor air quality system Unprofessional, aggressive, overworked, underpaid. Bremerton Washington Author: Bremerton, Washington Sales People: Health-mor Filter Queen indoor air quality system Washington

16, Report #1191393

Nov 25 2014
Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Jaken Lin http://www.aliexpress.com/store/610166 Scammer that knowingly sent faulty parts but forgot to remove the FAIL sticker off of the item before sending. China Internet Author: Bellevue, Idaho Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Jaken Trade Co.,Ltd Internet

17, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

18, Report #1191256

Nov 25 2014
Greyhound Lines Inc Lost My Luggage On A 1 Transfer Trip, No Clothes, No Work Gear Dallas Texas Author: harrison, Arkansas Bus Travel: Greyhound Lines Inc Nationwide

19, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

20, Report #1190931

Nov 23 2014
DealRush.ie Deal Rush LTD. ''Deal'' that's not a deal IRL Internet Author: IRL, Other Small Business Services: On-Line Stores: DealRush.ie Internet

21, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

22, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

23, Report #1190868

Nov 23 2014
Elite Travel Benefits/Elite Vacations Deceptive,mulitiple names and no access to website till paYMENT GOES THRU pensacola Florida Author: Waretown, New Jersey Travel Agencies: Elite Travel Benefits/Elite Vacations pensacola, Alberta

24, Report #1190847

Nov 23 2014
President Obama Barack Obama DESTROYING AMERICA BY UNLEASHING LIES, MORE CORRUPTION, & NOW ILLEGAL ALIENS!! WASHINGTON, D.C. Nationwide Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Federal Government: President Obama Nationwide

25, Report #1190834

Nov 23 2014
China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Frank Jarry This is a technology company scamming about supplying cheap original branded phones, Tv, computer etc GuangDong Internet
Author: Lautoka, Alabama Computer Manufactures: China Fan Tian Technology CO.,LTD-. Internet