TRAVELEZ A.K.A. TRAVELBRIDGE AIR LAND & SEA LTD; TRAVELEZ NOW KNOWN AS PREMIER TRAVEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: TravelEz a.k.a. Travelbridge Air Land & Sea Ltd; TravelEZ now known as Premier Travel
There may be more specific results for "TravelEz a.k.a. Travelbridge Air Land & Sea Ltd; TravelEZ now known as Premier Travel"
For more specific results for "TravelEz a.k.a. Travelbridge Air Land & Sea Ltd; TravelEZ now known as Premier Travel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
DIRECT EXPRESS US DIRECT EXPRESSCOMERICA BANKMASTERCARD DEBIT Social Security recommended I have my benefits loaded to the Direct Express Debit card and I’ve been doing this for approximately five months now. Internet Author: Chowchilla, California Credit & Debt Services: DIRECT EXPRESS Internet

Oct 23 2017
Double Exposure Consignment Boutique Sold coat as NEW with tags, but it was actually wrong tag and coat was PREOWNED Darien Connecticut
Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Consignment Stores: Double Exposure Consignment Boutique Darien, Connecticut

Oct 23 2017
Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent They go by many names however its one big fraud - be careful they took 3900 of my disability settlement. I reported fraud as soon as i found out it was one of their employees when i got thru one day on their 800 number that told me my card was cloned i n Direct Express aka Comerica Bank aka Conduent ARE A COMPLETE RIP OFF - TO THE DISABLED AND UNITED STATES FEDERAL MONEY Austin Texas Author: miami, Florida Civil Rights Violators: Direct Express,Comerica,Conduent Austin, Texas

Oct 23 2017
jake dale shannon dale chamlieskhaos king i paid him a 50.00 deposit for a tattoo he never showed up and now will not refund my money San Francisco Nationwide
Author: McQueeney, Texas Tattoo Shops: jake dale Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Power Chrysler won't stand by their work. Phoenix Arizona  I'm concerned Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Power Chrysler Jeep Dodge Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
 James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: , South Carolina

Oct 23 2017
Jelinek Construction & Concrete Brad Jelenik took a 50% deposit on mostly concrete work and has done none of that in 45 days as winter arrives Winner South Dakota Author: Carmel, California Home Improvements: Jelinek Construction & Concrete Winner, South Dakota

Oct 23 2017
Biz Access Capital Premier Working Capital/ Prime Commercial Lending Scam Artist Chicago Nationwide / Stephen Roy aka Stephen or Steven Weaver aka Stephn Roy Rip off buisness lones. Hires people and does not pay for their work. Changes interest rates before papers signed. Quick change artists. Con. Liar. Atlanta, GA; Miami Beach, FL; Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: Biz Access Capital Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Greatest Vitamin in the World Don Lapre Took well over $100. I even have a judgement Phoenix Arizona Don Lapre has been dead for a few YEARS Author: CHESAPEAKE, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Greatest Vitamin in the World , AZ

Oct 23 2017
Bravofly Last Minutelastminute.com BravoFly lost my plane ticket so I could not fly, and have failed to give me any compensation Switzerland Internet Author: Cambridge, Travel Agencies: Bravofly Internet

Oct 22 2017
InSol Leads I have asked for my money back. They are horrible! I needed to get some relief from making calls as my duties changed. Three weeks later I have not gotten one appointment set where they are there. Riley Martin is a thief and lies. She will seem perky and InSol leads are a SCAM. They took my money and did not even make one appointment. 599 Custer Rd. Frisco, Texas 75035 Internet Author: Austin, Texas Insurance Companies: InSol Leads Internet

Oct 22 2017
Big Fish Games BigFishGames Purchased games turned into trial and Unhelpful Help desk Internet Respond to question Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Big Fish Games Internet

Oct 22 2017
South Adams County Water & Sanitation Water rates are RAPACIOUS Commerce City Colorado
Rebut Author: Henderson, Colorado Utility Companies: South Adams County Water & Sanitation Commerce City, Colorado

Oct 22 2017
Bryan Brusilow's T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations, Bruce Rossi aka Rossi Home Improvements - Posted addresses in Narberth, Pen Valley, Aston, Philadelphia, PA and now Cherry Hill, NJ Kitchen renovation destruction, dangerous, unpermitted electrical, window and door installations Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Newtown Square, Pennsylvania Kitchens: T and T Remodeling LLC aka TT Home Renovations Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 22 2017
Rite Track Auto Sales Rite Track Auto Detailing Tried to sell broken truck frame as having no damage Canton Michigan Author: Ravenna, Ohio Auto Dealers: Rite Track Auto Sales Canton, Michigan

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis Optional FullFlex Cancelation Insurance Internet Author: Yerington, Nevada Air Travel: lastminute.com Internet

Oct 22 2017
Southland Log Homes LLC, Chris McCormick, Gil Clark I was told the R value of their log homes is between R45 and R50 and the cost to build the shell would be 25.00 a square foot. Danville Pennsylvania No Misunderstanding Author: Blakeslee, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Southland Log Homes LLC Internet

Oct 22 2017
RV Rental Stagecoach RV rental Craigslist scam dude getting his jollies ripping people off Marina Del Rey California Author: Houston, Texas Travel Services: RV Rental Marina Del Rey, California

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 22 2017
Cash Now Offer Jeff sent them 142 dollars worth of strips close to a month ago & now they dont answer phones or emails Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cash Now Offer Internet

Oct 21 2017
Phenix Salon Suites Kevin DavisRosa San MiguelSabrina Raff Jason Rivera Phenix Salon Suites and one of their franchise locations. I paid a deposit for a suite in Mooresville, NC last year in August 2016 with the understanding the location would be open in September. Now I realize there will be problems with construction and inspections to make sure the place is in top shape but it is now October of 2017 and I just heard they opened and no one has contacted me at all in regards to my suite. I have pursued my refund of the deposit on and off since November because honestly I'm so frustrated with it my nerves get tore up, my blood pressure skyrockets and I just about have an anxiety attack. I'm shaking now typing this. I posted in hair stylist forums so now I'm sharing with the public! Encitas California Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hair Salons: Phenix Salon Suites Encitas , California