TRAVELBRIDGE, AIR, LAND & SEA, LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Travelbridge, Air, Land & Sea, LTD
There may be more specific results for "Travelbridge, Air, Land & Sea, LTD"
For more specific results for "Travelbridge, Air, Land & Sea, LTD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 22 2017
Erica Yang Bought 2 go kart 1 should be on transport now, second is still in process, no contact possible. Payment has been done Jiangsu Guotai Smart Enterprise Co., Ltd Internet Author: Alabama Motor Vehicle: Erica Yang Internet

Aug 22 2017
Halast Media Warrington Gary Pridham, Total Homecare Ltd. THL Salford, Northwest Homecare Ltd, WSC Warrington Halast Media Preston Warning. Misleading Job Advertising. Warrington Nationwide Author: Warrington, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Halast Media Warrington Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
STRATXMARKETS STRATXMARKETS WILL SCAM YOU! Marshall Islands Internet Stratmarkets-Scam-Fight-Back Author: Birmingham, Kentucky Online Trading: STRATXMARKETS Internet

Aug 20 2017
METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Kazemi Brothers Metroline ,Kappa Construction ,Tridecca Developments Frank Kazemi Al Kazemi Santo Kazemi Ricardo Kazemi Metroline Group WATCH OUT! For the KAZEMI BROTHERS METROLINE CONSTRUCTION FORMERLY KAPPA CONSTRUCTION Vancouver British Columbia
Metroline Construction Ltd. Efforts to respond Author: Vancouver, Building Services: METROLINE CONSTRUCTION LTD Vancouver, British Columbia

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Installed A/C unit incorrectly, mold in house, very sick, did not respond for help. Water damage from unit Charleston South Carolina
Author: Sullivan's Island, South Carolina Electrical Services: Myatt and Bates Heating and Air Charleston,

Aug 18 2017
Nova Skin Sciences LTD. I purchased what was suppose to be a trial offer with only paying shipping ...instead I was charged $103.00 for one and $109.00 for the other...this caused my bank account in the negative so there for was charged an additional $30.00 for insufficient funds...I intend to get my money back with further actions if need be...this is FALAST ADVERTISEMENT! Not happy...Have emailed them twice and left my phone number have not had any response from them at all...I intend to take further actions Nationwide
Author: Lenoir City, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Nova Skin Sciences LTD. Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Action air conditioning Inc. David Russell Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Consumer Services: Action air conditioning Inc. Tampa, Florida

Aug 17 2017
alpine direct living air cleaner deceptive springfield Oregon Need to apoligize.... Author: Yulee, Florida Personal Services: alpine direct living air cleaner springfield, Oregon

Aug 16 2017
Kenmark Air Replaced Coils but did not install the TXV valve. Fort Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Kenmark Air Fort Myers, Florida

Aug 15 2017
Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc David K. Poor Customer service and down talk you like your nothing Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: Phoenix Corvette LTD Inc Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 15 2017
justfly i made a reservation and when i got my confirmation one letter was wrong ,well those agents tricked me and charged me 200 dollars ,thats ridicules,after all i called the airlane and they said that was not necesary,DONT BOOK WITH JUSTFLY Internet Author: blanco, Texas Air Travel: justfly Internet

Aug 14 2017
Clean Air HVAC Invalidated My Manuf Warranty on a New A/C System Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Clean Air HVAC Baltimore Baltimore, Maryland

Aug 14 2017
Ontel Customer Service AIR HAWK WARNING ! DO NOT BUY AIR HAWK A RIP OFF !!! Nationwide
Author: east chicago, Indiana Auto Parts: Ontel Customer Service Nationwide

Aug 14 2017
KRCS Group Ltd. Rude and sarcastic, smile as you buy, smirk as you complain, and simply disdain consumer law Nottingham Nottinghamshire Author: Nottingham, Other Computer Stores: KRCS Group Ltd. Nottingham,

Aug 14 2017
Buffett Senior Health Bate and switch. A training tuition disguised as a lucrative job opportunity Nationwide Author: Bel Air, Maryland Insurance Companies: Buffett Senior Health Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
NRP National Recreation Properties. In 2006 my wife and I saw an advertisement on TV being narrated by Erik Estrada from the show CHIPS saying great opportunity to purchase Land in Bella vista in Arkansas which was sponsored by NRP National Recreation Properties.(a licensed real estate bro NRP National Recreation Properties 1 Mauchly Irvine, California
Author: NY, New York Real Estate Services: NRP National Recreation Properties. Irvine, , California

Aug 12 2017
New York Jet Club Eldad Lieberman, Spring Saunders, M.C.H Auto - Steven (Ze Wei), Jerry Mao Scam & fraud: Jet never showed up after full payment Burbank & Rosemead California
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Air Travel: New York Jet Club Rosemead, California

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Steven Snyder, and, all co. members. They took my money from my VISA card, and, never sand my 9mm bulletts. I notified the US attorney, and the ATF. Clyde Ohio Author: Indian Land, South Carolina Guns & Ranges: Freedom Ammunition Steven Snyder Clyde, Ohio

Aug 12 2017
1961 Ripped of by Realtor Ze'ev Bar-El on a home purchase Land O Lakes Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Realtors: Ze'ev Bar El, Zev Bar El of Signature Realty Valrico,

Aug 12 2017
GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. FOSHAN SHUNDE O.S.B ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLGY CO.,LTD. Cheated, Fake or invalid certificate of compliance, refuse to refund Shunde, Foshan guangzhou, foshan Author: Shenzhen, Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: GUANGDONG SHENBAO ELECTRICAL APPLIANCE CO., LTD. Internet

Aug 12 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates States I owe them $51.78 for a product I did NOT order. NO way to contact them. When called I get directions how to pay them and emails are returned - NO SUCH EMAIL Sherman Oaks California Author: LAND O LAKES, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California