TRAVELBRIDGE AIR, LAND SEA TRAVEL LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Travelbridge Air, Land Sea Travel Ltd
There may be more specific results for "Travelbridge Air, Land Sea Travel Ltd"
For more specific results for "Travelbridge Air, Land Sea Travel Ltd"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Lending Club lendingclub.com This is a total scam to defraud people promising unrealastic interest and income california Internet Author: land o lakes, Florida Investment Brokers: Lending Club Internet

May 25 2017
Avoya Travel Failure to Honor Promotion - Unethical Business Practices Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Travel Agencies: Avoya Travel Internet

May 24 2017
LBF Travel Inc. Withdrew money from my account for an airline ticket I NEVER bought from them. San Diego California Details? Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Air Travel: LBF Travel Inc. San Diego, California

May 24 2017
Consumers Credit Union My Consumers Credit Union Deceptive Practices to Cheat Personal Banking Customers 1075 Tri-State Parkway, #85 Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Financial Services: Consumers Credit Union Nationwide

May 23 2017
Senior Grad Trips Exhibit Tours Scam Tour Co. stole 40k and left students stranded! Selma Texas Author: Tucson, Arizona Travel Services: Senior Grad Trips TX

May 23 2017
Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel MisDiagnosis Wesley Chapel Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Hospitals: Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel Wesley Chapel , Florida

May 23 2017
Lina Travel & Tourism & Cargo Mohammed A.S Fouad Did not do as advertised. Refuse to give refund. Very sketchy and uncooperative Muscat Other Author: Muscat, Other Shipping Companies: Lina Travel & Tourism & Cargo Muscat, Other

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
LIES ABOUT MARGA RIVAL. PERSONAL SMEARING. Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 22 2017
siegel corp Jennifer bridges misrepresentation, retaliatory behavior towards good tenants trying to abide with lease agreement and getting ignored or surprise billings for repairs and threatenedwith credit damage . bad air quality, poor maintaince men knowledge, dirty, pestilence, sewagerumoff, crime, shootings, drugs, muggings, intolerant management, surprise visits, umannounced, surly, threatening behavior, chemical smells, dust, no ductwork, illegal postings not complying with lease agreemnt, dog s**t everywhere, filthy laundryroom, combative parking arrangements, with the ter las Vegas Nevada Fault is not with lessor Author: las Vegas , Nevada Environmental Violators: siegel corp las Vegas , Nevada

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Scam Cancun Mexico Author: Cullod n, West Virginia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Cancun ,

May 18 2017
Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Premium Pet Cargo Scam ,Don't trust these dishonest (((REDACTED))) slime! Richmond Virginia Author: New York, New York Travel Agencies: Premium Pet Cargo Scam , premiumpetcargo.com Fraud Richmond, Virginia

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC LISA JARVIS TOOK MY MONEY BUT DID NOT RECEIVE TRAVEL POINTS AND BENEFITS AS PROMISED SPRING Texas Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Travel Services: LEISURE GETAWAYS, INC SPRING, Texas

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Notaries Will Travel Nwt.com. Jessie Calderon No pay after 60 days with excuses San Antonio Nationwide Author: Arizona Notary: Notaries Will Travel Nationwide

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
intime investigations ltd leon hart useless and deceiving company London UK london Author: london, Alabama Liars: intime investigations ltd Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona