Your Search | travelbridge air land & sea, az travel center

Feb 05 2016
LBF TRAVEL sold airline tickets to where airlines don't have interlining agreements on baggage requested that tickets be canceled SAN DIEGO California Author: seatac, Washington Air Travel: LBF TRAVEL SAN DIEGO, cALIFORNIA

Feb 04 2016
Inmar rebate center Screwed out of a $60 rebate Del Rio Texas Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Liars: Inmar rebate center Internet

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 04 2016
AIDS RESOURCE CENTER ARCW Out for themselves, avoid at all contact! Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: st francis, Wisconsin Clinics: AIDS RESOURCE CENTER Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Feb 04 2016
Entitlement distribution center This company sent me a letter with my name and address.  Hewlett New York Author: North Bergen , New Jersey Accounting: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Feb 04 2016
Grand Getaway Vacation Club Coast to Coast Grand getaways Forced to renew membership then found out had 1 1/2 years left on previous membership. Sarasota Florida Author: Corunna, Ontario Travel Services: Grand Getaway Vacation Club Sarasota, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Pearson Vue test taking, closed center, no customer service Internet Author: Other Computer Training & Education: Pearson Vue

Feb 03 2016
us-immigration American Immigration Center Inc Minics and pretented to be a government site and stole $170 i did not have to give. miami Florida Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Consumer Services: us-immigration miami, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Jack Morrison emailed me an arrest warrant stating thaty I will be legally prosecuted within 48 hours and my SSN is put on hold by US Federal Gov.. he said I have chose to ignore several efforts to contact me to resolve debt , FTC is pressing charges against 3 serious allegations 1. Violation of federal banking regulation, 2. Collateral Check fraud, 3. theft by deception, if he did not hear from me in 48 hours he would contact FBI, FTC, Home land Security, my employer and my bank about Fraud, and I would also be responsible to pay $13,271.15 plus $498.12 on a cash advance loan I supposedly borrowed 5 YEARS AGO - 2011! Nationwide Author: Salley, South Carolina Lawyers: Jack Morrison Attorney at Law Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
First American Home Warranty they took my money and sent a repair man to fix my heating and didn't fix it instead they broke the heat and also the air conditioner as well and now i have no heat or air and no money and all they said was there is nothing we can do Spring Hill Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Appliances: First American Home Warranty Spring Hill, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Lincoln Life Center Lincoln Institute of Financial EducationLincoln Institute of Financial Empowerment scam sales pitch gross misrepresentation stocks options con scheme Sandy Utah Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Financial Education: Lincoln Life Center Nationwide

Feb 03 2016
American Auto Transport / Anjula They Picked my car for shipping from Columbia SC to Omaha NE on Jan14, 2015 and supposed to be delicerd by Jan 19, 2015. Its not deliverd and no one answers when I call them and I do not even know the status of my car. Davie Florida Author: Lexington, South Carolina Travel Services: American Auto Transport Davie, Florida

Feb 03 2016
Global Travel Network Horrific customer service, travel agency and service reps are clueless, unresponsive, and overall useless. Salt Lake City, Utah Nothing for your money Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Global Travel Network Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 02 2016
Balanced Skin Care Center Susan Tanner Balanced Skin Care is Unbalanced Taylorsville Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: Balanced Skin Care Center Taylorsville, Utah

Feb 01 2016
Lifelock Deceptive miles offer with American Airlines Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Travel Agencies: Lifelock Internet

Feb 01 2016
Sea Scape Manor Bad service Highlands New Jersey Author: Iowa Bed & Breakfast: Sea Scape Manor Highlands, New Jersey

Feb 01 2016
TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC 3 letters in 1 day; MoneyGram Walmart Scam sugar land Nationwide Do not pay!! Author: Prescott, Arizona Cash Services: TRS RECOVERY SERVICES INC Nationwide

Feb 01 2016
Entitlement distribution center had not ever heard of this company or participated in any of their sweepstakes. then the letter goes on to say that they are thrilled to advise me that I would be receiving a payout by independent sweepstakes sponsors in the amount of $1,823,976.00 . they told me that I had only 14 days to confirm that I had received the letter.they also provided me with a code I'd. on the bottom of the letter it shows the person's signature but not their name in print so the person receiving the letter cannot clearly figure out the person's name. and under the signature director, prize data division is printed.. there is no phone number or email adress or anyone I can contact to ask any information about this letter so therefore in my eyes this letter is a fraud Hewlett New York Author: Pennsylvania Travel Services: Entitlement distribution center Hewlett, New York

Collision Center of Peoria BEWARE OF COLLISION CENTER OF PEORIA Peoria Arizona
Author: Glendale, Arizona Body Work & Repair: Collision Center of Peoria Peoria, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Glenn Coe general manager Terrible customer service Surprise Arizona Back ground from an industry insider. Author: Surprise , Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: larry h miller chrysler jeep dodge ram surprise az Surprise, Arizona

Feb 01 2016
GoGo Air Inflight Internet Gogo LLC Recurring billing scam Chicago Illinois Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Services: GoGo Air Inflight Internet Chicago, Illinois

Jan 31 2016
Casablanca Express Scam Promotional Trip to Hawaii Woodland Hills, California Nationwide Author: Campbell, California Travel Services: Casablanca Express Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
Indian Trails EXTREMELY RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL Southfield Michigan Author: east lansing, Michigan Bus Travel: Indian Trails Southfield, Michigan

Jan 30 2016
Priceline.com LCC Priceline Ripped Me Off Norwalk Connecticut Author: Lincoln, Rhode Island Air Travel: Priceline.com LCC Norwalk, Connecticut