TRAVELBRIDGE AIR LAND & SEA LTD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Travelbridge Air Land & Sea LTD
There may be more specific results for "Travelbridge Air Land & Sea LTD"
For more specific results for "Travelbridge Air Land & Sea LTD"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
Sunridge Nissan Sunridge Automotive Supercenter Sold me a car with no Air Conditioning Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: Sunridge Nissan Calgary, Alberta

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 18 2017
Sunset Escapes Talk about a rip off. Tell you you purchased something you didn't and you can have all kinds of stuff but you just need to pay the other 598.00! High pressure, tell you you have a credit of 598.00 but you can't do anything with that! Nationwide Author: Shaftsbury, Vermont Air Travel: Sunset Escapes Nationwide

May 17 2017
Homes and Land of Houston Homes & Land of Houston, Houston Homes and Land Magazine Houston, Houston Homes & Land Magazine Real Estate Fraudulent Charges - Scam Realtors - Used Credit Card Without Authorization Cypress Texas Author: Spring, Texas Real Estate Services: Homes and Land of Houston Cypress, Texas

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
AmeriPower AmeriPower, LLC AmeriPower is the WORST electric provider I ever deal with in my entire life. I had my account on autopay w/ them and last month, my checking account has been compromised so I had to close my checking account and totally forgot to update my payment method w/ Ameripower. Sugar Land Texas Author: Houston, Texas Electrical Services: AmeriPower Sugar Land, Texas

May 17 2017
Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Liars, Fast Talkers, unprofessional Orlando Florida Orlando, Florida Author: Plant City, Florida Warranty Companies: Florida Energy Water & Air, Inc Orlando, , Florida

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
Broward Home Warranty We had an air conditioner and heater unit installed by some jake leg they hired. He connected the A/C drain up wrong so water ran down the house wall, into the wall inside the home causing mold. They would not correct the problem causing thousands of dollars worth of damage. Hollywood Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Broward Home Warranty Hollywood, Florida

May 16 2017
intime investigations ltd leon hart useless and deceiving company London UK london Author: london, Alabama Liars: intime investigations ltd Nationwide

May 16 2017
Oceane Beauty Dead Sea Minerals, Timeless Cosmetics Refused to Refund my purchase of over $900 within 1 hour of purchase of products Norcross Georgia Author: Glendale, Arizona Kiosks: Oceane Beauty Glendale, Arizona

May 15 2017
loan able ltd rip off artists auckland nz Internet
Author: palmerston north, Other Loans: loan able ltd Internet

America Vacations Benito Juarez Scam vacation package Mexico City? Internet
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Air Travel: America Vacations Benito Juarez Internet

May 15 2017
Southwest Management Group;AKA Southwest Management Group LLC; AKA Southwest Management Group Inc Property management company failing to provide air conditioning in the desert Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Southwest Management Group Henderson, Nevada

May 14 2017
Broward Factory Service After almost one year under their service plan, they send me a letter stating I am not covered for repair nor replacement of parts of my Air Condition such as my Contrl boards nor touch pads. Summerfield Florida Author: Florida Maintenance Companies: Broward Factory Service Summerfield, Florida

May 12 2017
Glenn's Heating and Air Completely overpriced, poor workmanship, lack of communication Inman South Carolina Author: Gaffney, South Carolina Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Glenn's Heating and Air Inman, South Carolina

May 12 2017
Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Dead Sea Israel Cosmetics Sold 3 small bottles of lotion for 1000 dollars Happy Valley Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Sales People: Lioness Dead Sea kiosk Happy Valley, Oregon

Rodney Dean The Fence Man Don't say I didn't warn you land o lakes Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Building Services: Rodney Dean The Fence Man land o lakes, Florida

May 12 2017
Bahamas Royal Vacationer Bahamas Royal Vacationer is a rip off!!!!! Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Air Travel: Bahamas Royal Vacationer Nationwide

May 12 2017
Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd J A company & IPPAX company took the order and did't pay us balance Hangzhou China Author: hangzhou, Alabama Computer Furniture: Hangzhou yoyo sanitary ware co.,ltd Hangzhou, Other

May 11 2017
HAWKEYE GEOSENSING LTD Harry Patrick Hawkeye Geosensing LTD Harry Patrick is a Conn Artist - He Ripped Me Off! Don't Do Business With Him. Calgary Alberta
Author: Denver, Colorado Business Consulting: HAWKEYE GEOSENSING LTD Calgary, Alberta

May 11 2017
KLS enterprises Brandon stanley The company is not paying the contractors that are performing work for them..and in return every customer that buys a home from them goes thru hell.it takes some customers 10 weeks to get an air conditioner for there new home... Ft.worth tx Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Manufactured Home Dealers: KLS enterprises Texas

May 10 2017
Global Auto Shop GAS Cold Air Intake SCAM ALERT Hacienda Heights California Author: York, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: Global Auto Shop Internet

May 10 2017
Jiangsu Liheng Machinery Co. , LTD Wendy Gao, Jack Chen These people are scammers, they were sent over $40,000 in US funds and never shipped anything Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province, China Author: Lyons, Nebraska Builders & Contractors: Jiangsu Liheng Machinery Co. , LTD Yancheng City,Jiangsu Province,

May 10 2017
11street Malaysia - 11street.my is owned and operated under Celcom Planet Sdn. Bhd. -1113867-K- A joint venture between Celcom Axiata Berhad and SK Planet ltd. Made a purchase, received defective product. Got RMA and returned but still have not received refund after mor ethan 3 months. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Internet Author: Ipoh, Department & Outlet Stores: 11street Malaysia Internet