Your Search | travelbridge international, inc., travelbridge south texas, llc and others
There may be more reports for "travelbridge international, inc., travelbridge south texas, llc and others"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "travelbridge international, inc., travelbridge south texas, llc and others"

1, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

2, Report #1196851

Dec 20 2014
Shamaley Collision Center Shamaley Ford Killed the battery in my car twice in one month El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Body Work & Repair: Shamaley Collision Center El Paso, Texas

3, Report #1196850

Dec 20 2014
bnb auto inc rick burton completely dishonesty midvale Utah Author: provo, Utah Auto Dealers: bnb auto inc midvale, Utah

4, Report #1196848

Dec 20 2014
Curtis Brown false representation on how there selling there warranty plano Texas Author: richardson, Texas Television Parts & Services: Curtis Brown plano, Texas

5, Report #1196837

Dec 20 2014
Americredit G.M.A.C Ally Fraudlent Amounts Posted Violates Laws Pertaining To Credit Terms Arlington Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Car Financing: Americredit Arlington, Texas

6, Report #1196836

Dec 20 2014
Harley Davidson Motor Credit Eaglemark Bank Beware! HDMC Will Pad the Amount of Debt You Owe! Carson City, Nevada Nationwide Author: Killeen, Texas Motorcycles: Harley Davidson Motor Credit Nationwide

7, Report #1196822

Dec 20 2014
Anthony Sanders Will not repay personal loan. Will not answer phone or text to repay the loan. Pearl Mississippi
Author: Tyler, Texas Loans: Anthony Sanders Internet

8, Report #1196819

Dec 20 2014
Surplus Online Seats & More A division of RV Marketing, Inc.RV Marketing, Inc. dba DCM Company, V-Sales and Surplus Online Ripped Off! Order never sent. Non responsive. Hard to find item that I really need for a project. Elkhart Indiana
Author: Mobile, Alabama RV Parts & Accessories: Surplus Online Seats & More Elkhart, Indiana

9, Report #1196815

Dec 20 2014
A Leading Lock and Alarm, Inc. ,Tommy Aronoff, dd not return $100 bill Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Liars: A Leading Lock and Alarm, Inc. Brooklyn, New York

10, Report #1196798

Dec 20 2014
Green Tree Servicing LLC I have been summons to court for a mortgage that was sold to Green Tree after I filed bankrutcy that included the mortgage St Paul Minnesota Author: Pace, Florida Mortgage Companies: Green Tree Servicing LLC Nationwide

11, Report #1196792

Dec 20 2014
Exhibit Transfer Inc. ETi screws up our shipment delivery and OVERCHARGES US..... Crest Hill, Illinois Nationwide Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Shipping Companies: Exhibit Transfer Inc. Nationwide

12, Report #1196791

Dec 20 2014
goshoppingmall.com There was a promotion deal at Bates Nissan in Killeen texas. They were providing $300 girft cards to be able to shop on www.shoppingcard store.com. The website turns into website www.yourgiftscards.com and it asks for your debt card information to save it on there website to go shopping.  Internet Author: killeen, Texas Auto Dealers: shoppingcardstore.com Internet

13, Report #1196786

Dec 20 2014
Sheridan Labs Vita Labs Inc Free Trial is a scam Sparks NEVADA Author: La Verne, California Alternative Health: Sheridan Labs Sparks, Nevada

14, Report #1196767

Dec 20 2014
veteransadvantage.com Veterans Advantage Inc. Taking money from Veterans Nationwide Author: Maywood, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: veteransadvantage.com Nationwide

15, Report #1196664

Dec 20 2014
JNL apparel and beyond i order custom Nikes and they took my money and never heard from them again Corsicana Texas
Author: Forest Hills , Kentucky Sporting Goods: JNL apparel and beyond Corsicana, Texas

16, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

17, Report #1196749

Dec 20 2014
Computer Analysis of Texas, Bruce Horn Did not provide any service, took my money, and is illegally holding my computer and parts. Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Computer Analysis of Texas Houston , Texas

18, Report #1196746

Dec 20 2014
All Natural Garcenia I called for my refund, after they gave me information on where to return product. and its been 2 months and my money has Not been refunded. thry keep saying you will get your refund in 5-10 days. Nationwide Author: Desoto, Texas Weightloss Programs: All Natural Garcenia Nationwide

19, Report #1196734

Dec 20 2014
Dave's Automotive Inc. Charged $386.00 to change a Thermostat that I told them needed to be changed. Valparaiso Indiana Author: Elizabethton, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Dave's Automotive Inc. Valparaiso, Indiana

20, Report #1196737

Dec 20 2014
Lumanelle.com Sent free trial. Called Customer Service as directed on web page that disappears after paying for S&H of USD4.95 before 14 day trial period was over and found they had already shipped and billed a monthly subscription amount. Proving their Terms is a lie. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Home HealthCare: Lumanelle Internet

21, Report #1196727

Dec 20 2014
David Bravo Ellzey Trucking aka CSWS Will rip you off and then play games with your money Houston Louisiana, tx Author: Texas Trucking Companies: David Bravo Louisiana

22, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide

23, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

24, Report #1196709

Dec 20 2014
Stalco Inc. Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial 64 Bakersfield Street, North York, Ontario Internet Author: Brampton, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Stalco Inc. Internet

25, Report #1196700

Dec 20 2014
Susan Wolfe Attorney Law Office of Keiko Griffin, Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Marie 'Susan Wolfe, attorney Susan Wolfe A Living Nightmare with Susan Wolfe Austin Texas Author: Texas Lawyers: Susan Wolfe Attorney Austin, Texas