Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Travelbridge Travel Las Vegas, Arizona

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 01 2017
AON Affinity Insurance Does not make good on travel insurance claims Burlington Vermont Author: Stafford, Virginia Travel Services: AON Affinity Insurance Burlington, Vermont

Mar 01 2017
Max's Cleaners switch a dress and will not refund my money, no manager will return call. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Cleaning Services: Max's Cleaners Scottsdale , Arizona

Mar 01 2017
QUICK CASH USA They are scam artists DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: QUICK CASH USA Internet

Mar 01 2017
DirectTV Scammed by DirectTv ATT & T Las Vegas Att&t Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: DirectTV Internet

Mar 01 2017
Access Buyers Security Mortgage Susan Wenger Bruce Wenger MISLEADING AND FALSE ADVICE Scottsdale Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Mortgage Brokers: Access Buyers Security Mortgage Arizona

Mar 01 2017
Miracle skin COREEye Age Defy Las Vegas Nv8885194036miracleskin Santa Ana Ca Scam; Fraud; dishonest; Internet Author: Hilliard, Ohio Skin Care: Miracle skin Internet

Feb 28 2017
Source One Network Solutions LLC Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Source One Network Solutions Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Feb 28 2017
Vantage Acceptance Recommended TRUSTED REVIEW:  Vantage Acceptance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance proudly provides debt relief services nationwide. Vantage Acceptance completely understands and sympathize with people struggling to pay off their debts due to financial hardship. Vantage Acceptance successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of consumers every day for many years. Vantage Acceptance highly dedicated towards 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Vantage Acceptance charges a fee only after achieving a satisfactory settlement for you and on which your first payment is made. Woodland Hills , California

Feb 28 2017
South Beach Diet South Beach Diet food delivery Terrible food. Forced auto delivery. Hidden charges. Nationwide Author: Arizona Weightloss Programs: South Beach Diet Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
  Spencer Appliances CAM new Maytag washer will not clean PHOENIX Arizona Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: Spencer Appliance phoenix, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Franchesca Santana Franchesca Santana - Arizona - Professional Con Artist PROFESSIONAL - Con Artist Mesa/Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Work Place Bullies: Franchesca Santana Mesa/Scottsdale , Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Bargain Moving THIEVES, CROOKS, LIARS! Mesa Arizona Author: Surprise, Arizona Moving Companies: Bargain Moving Mesa, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
West gate Resort We became a owner last summer and they want money but they want give us the week that we was told it would be at a low price we want out Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Air Travel: West gate Resort Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Fulfillment Center TEST X CORE i ordered one free sample $4.95 shipping. they sent me two bottle of pills one has not been open, the other i have a bad allergic reaction to it. Tried calling no one ever answer you call. i want to send it back for a refund of $160.00 + Aururo Colorado Author: Tucson, Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: Fulfillment Center Aururo, Colorado

Feb 28 2017
Massage Envy Envy Continues to Charge Credit Card despite repeated request to cancel membership Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Phoenix, Arizona

Feb 28 2017
Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts We have paid for the goods and shipping in full but never received the shipment Shenzen China Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzen CE Optoelectronic CO Lts Shiyan Town,

Feb 28 2017
Cell Science Systems | ALCAT Deefield Beach Florida Author: Tempe, Arizona Medical Laboratories: Cell Science Systems – ALCAT Deerfield Beach, Florida

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 27 2017
Fitness product Las vegas Nevada Author: PARKTON, North Carolina Attorney Generals: Fitness product Las vegas, Nevada

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions Tried to collect payment for medical services never received. Greenville SC Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Dynamic Recovery Solutions

Feb 27 2017
Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Scam, you will receive nothing! Keep your money. Las Vegas Internet
Author: Daytona , Florida ORGANIZED CRIME: Mimosahostilisrootbark.net Internet

Feb 27 2017
Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Agent-in-Charge unknown Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Agent Leah Ann Branthafer Internet

Feb 27 2017
whatclinic.com Whatclinic.com Scam website that doesn't represent medical clinics it says it does Dublin Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plastic Surgeons: whatclinic.com Internet

Feb 27 2017
Putnam Funding /Excelium Group/Asset Equity Capital Fraud, Convicted Felon, Steven Goldberg, Putnam Funding, Excelium Group Boca Raton Florida Author: Glendale, Arizona Investment Brokers: Putnam Funding Boca Raton,