Your Search | travelocity manager saul agents: dan

Sep 02 2015
Reliance Auto Transport National Transport Hanna Manager Hydraulic hose ruptured on transport trailer satuated Mini Cooper on trailer causing discoloration to paint, molding, wheels, oil ruined bushing on outside window seals Pembroke Pines Florida
Author: lincoln, Nebraska Auto Transporters: Reliance Auto Transport Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Mercedes of Downtown LA Sales and Used car Sales manager pulled the charging plug of my charging vehicle and left me stranded as my car was out of battery LA California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes of Downtown LA LA, California

Sep 01 2015
Move Builder Lisa Lefevers. Operations Manager, These moves was covered by insurance .Move Builder move me total of 2 times and both moves things was broken. The mover was not professionals. Unprofessional laugauge used, smell of alcohol, and lazy. When my claim was submitted to the claims department it took 6 months for anyone to contact me . I had to call them. I left messages for the operation manager , Lisa, a total of 8 times and she never called back. When I did speak with her I called her back. Her attitude was very negative and no care about my claim. Very poor customer skills. Wichita Falls , Nationwide. Texas Author: Snellville, Georgia Moving Companies: Move Builder Nationwide

4, Report #1252068

Aug 31 2015
24 hour fitness Jason/ manager wouldnt canel my membership and continued to take money from me st charles Missouri Author: blairsville , Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: 24 hour fitness st charles , Missouri

Aug 29 2015
JustCloud.com Gabriel Product Manager Your computer and its contents are currently exposed and vulnerable to harmful viruses and fatal hard drive failure. Segensworth, Hampshire, PO15 5SJ, UK Internet - UK Author: Seminole, Oklahoma Internet Services: JustCloud Internet

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
Fletchers tire and auto.... Jason, manager ? everyone is entitled to their opinion...Jason, after I told him of the poor quality of Hi-Run tires Payson Arizona Author: Payson, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Fletchers tire and auto Payson, Arizona

Aug 23 2015
Travelocity Divi Divi Resorts, Aruba US Manager Randi Travelocity booked my flight to Aruba for Feb 2016, Five minutes later did a Bait and Switch, hotel booking at Divi Resorts for Aug 2015. Dates that I did not enter !! Hours of phone calls, put on hold. Finally got them to cancel and waive $350.00 cancellation fee. They charged my credit card anyway and now claim that the false reservation was never cancelled. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Hotel: Travelocity Nationwide

Aug 21 2015
Auto Max Tuscaloosa Curtis Abrams salesmenMr Fisher ownerTodd office manager tuscaloosa Alabama Author: Nor, Alabama Auto Dealers: Auto Max Tuscaloosa tuscaloosa, Alabama

Aug 20 2015
rentingconcepts.com this company is a complete rip off and waste of time. they put on this great apartments on craigslist then when you pay them. all the apartments are rented some over a month ago yet they still are there on the website. the manager is nasty and they refuse scam, fraud, fake apartments, old outdated apartments, unprofessional clifton New Jersey Author: Harrison, New Jersey Realtors: rentingconcepts.com clifton, New Jersey

Aug 20 2015
Fashion Seating Corp. I placed a $2600 order and Fashion seating corp. left out 8 folding chairs valued at 173.68. They refuse to send me the chairs. They said the paperwork was signed and that is final. They had a delivery truck come and drop off pallets and a customer signed the paperwork helping the bartender. The driver swore everything was there and said he had to go. The packages were all brought in onto the stage with the bar manager who just arrived. we also received a broken chair which they refuse to listen. Just to mention the driver took off immediately, not helping, or reviewing the order himself. Monroe New York Author: East Elmhurst, New York Bars Lounges & Clubs: Fashion Seating Corp. Monroe, New York

Aug 17 2015
Stanton Optical This place is a joke and so is the manager Augusta Georgia
Author: Martinez, Georgia Eye Care: Stanton Optical Augusta, Georgia

Aug 17 2015
THE DUMP Stephen D Lord salesman Pat Lowry managerGil Stetson mattress manager Fraud-Deception-Deceit-Double Dealing Turnersville New Jersey So... Author: Turnersville, New Jersey Mattress Stores: THE DUMP Turnersville, New Jersey

Aug 16 2015
Trend Financial Tyler Babcock who is a manager at Trend Unexplained Contract and rates Toronto Ontario You chose the car...we loaned the money Author: Brampton, Ontario Car Financing: Trend Financial Toronto, Ontario

Aug 16 2015
Days Inn Miami Airport North Hotel Manager(refused to give name) Poor quality Facility and Staff Performance Miami Springs Florida Author: New York, New York Hotel: Days Inn Miami Airport North Miami Springs, Florida

Aug 14 2015
Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, JR FISK ..SERVICE MANAGER- current will not he me fix their mess, they createdTY ..SERVICE MANAGER THAT HANDLED,, DIDN'T HANDLE THE MESS THEY MADE They did not repair, but blew my jeep motor at their shop.. I payed to fix it with a new motor the incompetent people even screwed that up Las Vegas Nevada Author: Avondale , Arizona Auto Repair Service: Prestige Chrysler Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 14 2015
LRF Shipping DMS Shipping Offering part-time home based position as an assistant manager Clayton Missouri LRF Shipping Part Time Postion Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Shipping Companies: LRF Shipping Clayton, Missouri

Aug 13 2015
Pat Maloy Don't buy the warranty! They sold me a 5 year free replacement and they have been trying to repair the 58 LED Toshiba for over a month now. Every time I walk into my living room it looks like I've been robbed !!! And I think to my self... I have been robbed by h.h.greg! They charged me $399.99 for this free replacement warranty and the cost of the TV was only $999.99 such a great deal I now have NO TV!!!! Called and talked with the store manager a week ago and he failed to call me back as he said he would. signal mountain Tennessee Author: signal mountain, Tennessee Television Parts & Services: Pat Maloy signal mountain, Tennessee

Aug 13 2015
An Elegant Smile Dentistry Dr Stephanie Susman, Office Manager, Kendall, U.S. Collections West Charged before dental work, then tried to charge again after but didn't itemize, mean and rude Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Dental Services: An Elegant Smile Dentistry Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 13 2015
Strathman ACE Hardware Karen iliff Manager Ace does not live up to their satisfaction guaranteed on their brand products Southampton Pennsylvania Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Home & Garden Stores: Strathman ACE Hardware Southampton, Pennsylvania

Aug 12 2015
ELITE BUSINESS FINANCE,LLC CHRIS BAREN, BRIAN. Elite Business Finance, Chris Baren/ Account Manager. Salt Lake City, UT 84109 Utah Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Business Consultants: ELITE BUSINESS FINANCE,LLC 2455 East Parleys Way,# 230, Utah

Aug 11 2015
Astro Ford Astro Ford of D'Iberville Sneaky, No good, salesman and manager D'Iberville Mississippi Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: Astro Ford D'Iberville , Mississippi

Aug 10 2015
Ace Cash Express Mary Lynn Williams (district manager) Texas Author: Killeen/Copperas Cove, Texas Cash Services: Ace Cash Express Texas

Aug 10 2015
Design + Industry, Chelsea + D.U.M.B.O Christian James ( manager), Brooks Corrigan ( advisor), Rachael Faulds ( director). Registered at Linkedin. This Agency of employment is a scam. They contact and recruited that are out of work, and they give them a job placement, but they never pay those employee. They collect the money earned by those worker, and they keep all the money for themselves. New York, NY New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Questionable Activities: Design + Industry, Chelsea + D.U.M.B.O New York, New York

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania