Your Search | travelocity manager saul agents: dan

1, Report #1319439

Jul 28 2016
Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru Al, Financial Manager Financial Manager tried to rip me off of a Hyundai publicly published $1500 discount San Diego California Author: Carlsbad, California Auto Dealers: Sunroad Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru San Diego, California

2, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

3, Report #1319281

Jul 27 2016
Cheaptickets Orbitz, Travelocity Asked for partial flight tax refunds on 2 airline tickets $578 due to medical emergency, refused!! Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Delaware Travel Services: Cheaptickets Chicago, Illinois

4, Report #1319266

Jul 27 2016
Universal Protection security 255 Challenger Way Suite 103 Santa Rosa California phone number 707 575-6909races unreasonable hiring manager LIZ Beware Universal Protection security not a fair equal opportunity employer Santa Rosa California
Author: San Francisco, California Security Services: Universal Protection security Santa Rosa, California

5, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

6, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

7, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

Jul 26 2016
Air Around The Clock I purchased a new A/C system from this company. I called for services several times because not working properly. The last time ,2 weeks ago, the Manager Dave Mann sent me an e-mail telling me that my only Option was to increase the size of the unit for $1800.00 plus cost of permitting ans plus $5200.00 for dust work. My House is 76 degrees most of the day and night and is setup on 70 degrees. I have 3 ton equipment before with no problem. My house is only 1601 SQ. The 1 year service warranty runs in september . They Manger Dave is ignoring me and when I call they do not rtransfer my to anybody else, no supervisor or company owner . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY service instalationand response is HORRIBLE you will loose your money. Coral Springs Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Building Services: Air Around The Clock Coral Springs,

Jul 26 2016
Sears Home Improvement Sears Caused water damage no Manager even after knowing reached out to us Rocky Hill Nationwide Author: NEWINGTON, Connecticut Home Improvements: Sears Home Improvement Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE ,Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager, Mr. R Mays Hiring Manager Rmays154@gmail.comMr. F Bowen ,Possible Recruiter, fbowen984@gmail.comMrs. Jody Holloway Financial Account holloway@accountant.comNote: This the vendor in accordance with Mr. MaysName: THULISILE BEAUTY MEJA City: Johannes Possible Ripoff ,Entry Level Data Entry, Nationwide Author: Savannah, Georgia Telephone Companies: NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE (Mr. R Mays - Hiring Manager) Nationwide

Jul 23 2016
fountain Blue pools Inc Terrible quality! White spots on the new resurfacing and failed to follow the plan, a bunch of excuses for everything. Project manager keeps ignoring us and they show up once a week for few hours to work. west palm beach Florida
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: fountain Blue pools Inc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 23 2016
MCCLOSKEY MOTORS - Big Joe Auto - McCloskey Motors Inc - McCloskey Truck Town - McCloskey Imports & 4x4 MCCLOSEKY MOTORS - BIG JOE AUTO - COLORADO SPRINGS - BEWARE - LIED TO SELL A CORVETTE! - ARROGANT GENERAL SALES MANAGER!!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Auto Dealers: MCCLOSKEY MOTORS Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 22 2016
Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Douglas Jeep Douglas Dodge Douglas Chrysler Service & Parts Scam - Beware of Tim the service manager Venice Florida Author: Venice, Florida Auto Repair Service: Douglas Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Venice, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Sleepy's 10022 selling used mattresses with legal tags cut off. Ignoring legal fines and sanctions /sleepy's at 969 3rd ave. New York ignored obvious signs I was sold a used mattress and manager seems to take pleasure in it. New York New York Author: New York, New York Mattress Manufactures: Sleepy's New York, New York

Jul 21 2016
James fuller Jim fuller manager newton Massachusetts Author: west roxbury, Massachusetts Kitchens: James fuller newton, Massachusetts

Jul 21 2016
1st American Storage Locked me out of my unit when I had paid in full for the Month of March and chaged me to gain access Tampa Florida Regional Manager called me to resolve issue Author: Lutz, Florida Storage & Self Storage: 1st American Storage Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2016
Ilori, Ben Urey iloristyle.com / Broken glasses, Failure to respond, Dishonest behavior from Manager Urey and Central office Chevy Chase Maryland
Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Ilori, Ben Urey Chevy Chase, Maryland

Jul 21 2016
Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC- Gary Hanna, Manager Nerve Wracking Dillon South Carolina Author: Anonymous, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Hanna's Credit Repair, LLC Dillon, South Carolina

Jul 20 2016
Platinum Chevrolet Rude, Unprofessional, and a Ripoff Santa Rosa California One Question Asks It All! Author: Santa Rosa, Alabama Auto Dealers: Platinum Chevrolet Santa Rosa, California

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California

Jul 19 2016
MADE A MANO MADE A MANO TILES MADE A MANO HANDMADE TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILES MADE A MANO ITALIAN TILES MADE A MANO CERAMIC TILE This company sent me tile that looked absolutely nothing like the stunning tile they had pictured on their site. I paid a fortune and then when I expressed my desire for a replacement and/or refund I was ignored by the Made A Mano Sales Manager I was dealing with, Asa Cooper. I would like to warn all potential customers of Made A Mano to stay away from this company and choose another tile company who actually delivers tile that is even remotely similar to what they have pictured on their website. What they sent me is $3/sf tile that I paid $60/sf for!!! These people are SCAM artists. They picture one thing and sell you another!!! And then they IGNORE you. Spare yourself the agony!!! Stay away from MADE A MANO tile! Author: South Orange, New Jersey Building Products: MADE A MANO Kobenhavn, Denmark

Jul 19 2016
Retro Fitness Flatbush location The manager Russell at Retro Fitness' Flatbush location in Brooklyn, New York Retro Fitness' RACIST Manager Russell Calls Cops Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Alternative Health: Retro Fitness Flatbush location Brooklyn, New York

Jul 19 2016
Eat.Sleep.Knit Store Manager Lindsay As others have noted, this on-line business is anything but customer friendly. I purchased yarn on-line for $128.70 from this business and stated in capital letters in the comments area of my order that I needed the yarn wound.Smyrna Georgia Author: MOUNT KISCO, New York Arts & Crafts Stores: Eat.Sleep.Knit Smyrna, Georgia

Jul 18 2016
K&G Fashion Superstore,Matt Cordell,Clevon Boyd,Larry (Store Manager) Discrimination & Disrespect Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina Consumer Services: K&G Fashion Superstore Greenville , South Carolina

Jul 18 2016
Directv Directv manager Shaun is unwilling to help new customers Nationwide Author: Gary, Indiana Cable TV: Directv Nationwide