Your Search | travelocity manager saul agents: dan

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 22 2017
Colliers Target Branding My manager Edwin Rhodes disappeared when it came time to pay me. New York City New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Shipping & Handling: Colliers Target Branding Internet

Jan 22 2017
PerformanceSLC Performance Settlement, Compliance Manager is a Felon and former rep with fraud ridden now defunct Morgan Drexan Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Bait-and-Switch: PerformanceSLC Irvine, California

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
Metro PCS They committed fraud. Bought phone. Total POS. Nothing worked. Took phone back in 4 days. 7 days return policy. I was told it was a promotion and I couldn't get refund..store manager's last words to me were f**k YOU. Already filled claim with state attorney General and I am filing civil suits against the store and the manager. Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Attorney Generals: Metro PCS Syracuse, New York

Jan 13 2017
Playster - Playster Corporation, Colin Strachan Publishing Manager Prolific copyright DMCA infringements, refusing to remove infringing reports, ignoring cease and desist letter to cease and desist infringments, false and misleading advertising using DMCA-immune Russian based affiliate agencies,100+ DMCA complaints New York New York
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Playster New York, New York

Jan 12 2017
E TRADE James Lynn Wadsworth, Nicholas Brian Gerardi, James Carbine ATM transaction declined, branch manager at Chase told them it declined, they still refused to refund the $500 they stole from my account Sandy Utah Utah Author: CHESTER, New York Brokerage Companies: E TRADE Sandy, Utah

Jan 11 2017
VT cellular Vt cellularMr nelson Terrible manager. Very disrespectful Bartonsville Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: VT cellular Stroudsburg,

Jan 10 2017
Eric - store Manager Store employee stole 5 iPhone 6, put them on my account and left the company. Kissimmee Florida T-Mobile store rip off Author: Orlando, Florida Communications & Networking: T-mobile Kissimmee, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Best Buy AKA Horrible Buy Horrific Experience, Rude Manager, Disappointing Experience, Disaster, Bad Trip, Misfortune Chesterfield Michigan Poor baby!!! Author: Chesterfield, Michigan Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Chesterfield , Michigan

Jan 09 2017
Fairwinds Credit Union, Reesha (Customer Service Manager) ATM gave me credit for $20 and ate the other $100 and didn't give me a receipt but said on deposit screen unavailable at this time Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: Fairwinds Credit Union Orlando, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Q LINK WIRELESS Q LINK , MANAGER EMILY Z Q LINK WIRELESS SCAM TAKING MONEY FROM POOR Internet Author: HOPKINSVILLE, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Q LINK WIRELESS Internet

Jan 02 2017
Planet Beach DISHONEST COMPANY THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR CREDIT Houston Texas Contacted by Regional Manager Recently Author: Houston, Texas Tanning Salons: Planet Beach Houston, Texas

Dec 30 2016
Branchwood Apartments Bo Wilkes Apartment Manager In My Opinion Hillbilly Hell I Do Tell Livin At Branchwood Was Not That Swell Winter Park Florida Author: Oxnard, Kansas Landlords: Branchwood Apartments Bo Wilkes Apartment Manager Winter Park, Florida

Dec 30 2016
Athletico Center - Dana Plotkin General Manager yells and swears at a group of moms and small children Northbrook Illinois Author: Glenview, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Athletico Center Northbrook, Illinois

Dec 29 2016
Norman Prescuitt, ( sales manager), Norman in (Finance) Vincent in (Finance), Pierre (formally in Finance), Sam Bitar ( GM ) and Spencer Davis (finance director) Manipulative, very Aggressive, condescending, racist, lies galore, extortionist Mesquite Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Fenton Hyundai of Mesquite Mesquite, Texas

Dec 27 2016
B&D law group KianRyanNancy:supposedly my case manager/claums rep Absolutely Nothing!!! Los Angeles California Author: Elk Grove, California Lawyers: B&D law group Lost Angeles , California

Dec 26 2016
Dr. Popper in Thousand Oaks, CA Robin Curry WORST WORST WORST office manager Robin Curry at Dr.Popper!! Thousand Oaks California
You DO realize..... Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Healthcare Centers: Dr. Popper in Thousand Oaks, CA Thousand Oaks, California

Dec 21 2016
Dr. Popper Thousand Oaks Robin Curry office manager at Dr. Popper Robin curry at Dr. Popper is the worst manager! Thousand Oaks California
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Dr. Popper Thopusand Oaks Thousand Oaks, California

Dec 21 2016
Trader Joe's Walnut Village Ctr (37) Dan Bane CEO Don Gramme General Manager Rick Garbalosa Manager In my opinion: This Trader Joes Lackadaisical View On Spoiled Food, I'm Through Irvine, California Author: Irvine, California Grocery Stores: Trader Joe's Walnut Village Ctr (37) Irvine, , California

Dec 20 2016
San Francisco Housing Authority I had been upset they are so disrespectful talk to me and poor customer service and Assistant Manager James is so make me upset offended by using me NSF fee but I stop the check actually since talk back to me I getting real piss off The City Halls and Gov Don't apply Housing talk back to you and watch ... SFHA Internet
Author: San Francisco, California Property Management: San Francisco Housing Authority Internet

Dec 20 2016
Dicks Pawn Shop West / 501 Myrtle Beach SC Aaron / Manager Dishonest practiac's Myrtle Beach South Carolina Author: Conway, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Dicks Pawn Shop West / 501 Myrtle Beach SC Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Dec 20 2016
Thomas Toyota Sales manager has no respect for customers Joliet Illinois Author: Joliet, Illinois Auto Dealers: Thomas Toyota Joliet, Illinois