Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Tri Slim, My Fitness Mentor, Click Income, Lose Weight Systems
There may be more reports for "Tri Slim, My Fitness Mentor, Click Income, Lose Weight Systems"
For more results perform a general search for "Tri Slim, My Fitness Mentor, Click Income, Lose Weight Systems"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Dominant Testo Free Trial...paid the $6 and change for shipping. My Doctor said this will interfere with my medication, I did not take any, Charged $97.99, called them and they said it was in the fine print and refused to reverse the charges, infact,she wouldn't even listen to me. Internet Author: Feeding Hills, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Dominant Testo Internet

Feb 21 2017
Star Stable Online horseback riding game Took my poor baby's birthday money Internet Author: FLORISSANT, Missouri Websites: Star Stable Internet

Feb 21 2017
24 Hour fitness Bait and Switch Signature, contract fraud carlsbad California Author: lakewood, California Health Clubs & Gyms: 24 Hour fitness carlsbad, California

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Southern Belle Events Wedding scammer. Fake business fake contract. It was all inclusive and she took pictures of my family and now my pictures are on her website. Oxford Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Wedding Services: Shabby Chic Event- Chantelle Deane Oxford, Florida

Feb 21 2017
Finnair airlines Evo, Paul, Alex, Slavi Finnair employees stole $200 from my cc. Hung up on me. Threatened me. Refused to help change name error on e-ticket. Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: Finnair airlines Internet

BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Sandblasted my truck! Kingston Oklahoma
Author: , Oklahoma Liars: BLUE RIVER TRANSPORTATION INC Kingston, Oklahoma

Feb 21 2017
High Class Universe Charged my credit card, never sent the product Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 21 2017
Alphawear Fitness Albert Alcuri Claiming a lawsuit on me cause of supposedly using someone's card that did not belong to me and claiming fraud and harassment and threats on claiming fake police reports and placing a order for $119.00 and harassing me to make sales for there company Orlando,Florida Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Alternative Health: Alphawear Fitness Internet

Feb 21 2017
family medical walkin clinic Dr. Baird took my money and didnt treat and was cursing me like hes on drugs springfield Missouri Author: Ozark, Missouri Doctors: family medical walkin clinic springfield , Missouri

Feb 21 2017
fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida Trial Kit paid for - YET was charged some $245.80 on my credit card St PETERSBURG Florida
Author: squamish, British Columbia Beauty Salons: fulfillment, po box 35530, St Petersburg, Florida St PETERSBURG, Florida

Feb 21 2017
H&R Block emerald card Paid H&R Block high fee then they didn't disclose verbally all the fees associated with the emerald card Mount Vernon Washington Within 20 Seconds! Author: Mount Vernon, Washington Income Tax Service: H & R block Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Sunshine Auto Detailing Broke my car, took it to a mechanic without my knowledge or consent, then tried to bill me for it Santa Barbara California Author: California Car Washes: Sunshine Mobile Detailing & Car Wash Santa Barbara, California

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Nevada Tire City Intentionally Damaged My Vehicle and I have PROOF LAS VEGAS NEVADA
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Nevada Tire City LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Feb 21 2017
American Airlines Ms. Veronica Muse who works for American Airlines contacted me on Monday, February 20, 2017, to tell me that American Airlines would be denying my claim for destroying my laptop. After asking Ms. Muse to put this in writing she declined. Once, I received Damaged claims not being honored just conversation circle jerking. Phoneix Arizona Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Travel Companies: American Airlines Arizona

Feb 21 2017
Vivint Smart Home, aka Vivint, APX, Blackstone Group Cancelled my account in June 2016, still being charged monthly bills Provo, Utah Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Home Security: Vivint Smart Home Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Nugenix my husband bought a sample online and this company keeps decucting money from our account Salt lake city Utah Author: Island, Kentucky BBB Better Business Bureau: Nugenix Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Camping World of Calera, Alabama I took my camper to get fixed and got it back in worse condition than it was before I took it to them. Calera Alabama Author: Auburn, Alabama Consumer Services: Camping World of Calera, Alabama Calera, Alabama

Feb 21 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics Aspire Sales LLC Stole my money Jupiter Florida Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics Jupiter, Florida

Feb 21 2017
OptionsXpress Inc Praxis Financial Solutions sent a letter to my address that i owed $350,438.17. The letter title as FLOW LAB INC... I owned my house 5 years ago and I received the letter twice from Praxis Financial Solution.  IL Author: Long Beach, California Civil Rights Violators: BBB Better Business Bureau: Praxis Financial Solutions Internet

Feb 21 2017
alucia skin care Lumella eye serum free trial, pay the postage. charged my card over 180 dollars los angelas California
Author: ALBANY, New York Skin Care: alucia skin care los angelas, California

Feb 21 2017
Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Max ErwinMax Erwin, JrMEJR, LTD, Ace Exteriors, Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors, LLC Catch a Contractor, Took My Money Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Central Ohio's Ace Exteriors Columbus, Ohio

Feb 21 2017
nation star morgage paid them off came back saying i owed more and now has lost my loan information and wont even speak to me without giving me tge run around.. texas nation wide Author: norman park, Georgia Attorneys General: nation star morgage Georgia

Feb 21 2017
Matt Pace Keenan MDP company Very shoddy work, extensive damage,cashed my checks, did not deliver materials ordered, and lied for months and months East Bridgewater Massachusetts Author: Southshore, Massachusetts Landscape Companies: Matt Pace Keenan East Bridgewater, Massachusetts