Your Search | trident asset management, l.l.c

1, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

Dec 19 2014
WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS LIAR, CHEAT,(((REDACTED))) BEWARE!!! Walt Jennings, Grove Property Management. (((REDACTED)))!!! Grove, Oklahoma
Author: Grove, Oklahoma Landlords: WALTER ANTHONY JENNINGS Grove, Oklahoma

Dec 19 2014
Odain Watson aka Odain Lemonte Watson dba Odaingerous, Inc. dba Iconic Management Group dba Lamonte Entertainment Default on loan repayment Los Angeles, CA Los Angeles, California
Author: California Questionable Activities: Odain Watson Internet

4, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

5, Report #1196545

Dec 19 2014
Mark Palestine future green, Uranium Aquisition Corp, (((redacted))), deceptive, lying, and dishonest landlord in boca raton fl boca raton Florida Author: Florida Property Management: Mark Palestine boca raton, Florida

6, Report #1196495

Dec 19 2014
national asset protection agency napa napa is a rip off company they will scam u outta money tampa Florida
Author: St Pete, Florida Landscaping: national asset protection agency tampa, Florida

7, Report #1196465

Dec 19 2014
Oates energy inc Steal peoples money without sending them a bill and charge unrealistic $15 fee Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Property Management: Oates energy inc Jacksonville, Florida

8, Report #1196396

Dec 18 2014
United Property Management AKA Aventura Harbor Apartments Sheisty, misleading, and overpriced company North Miami Beach Florida
Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Housing Rentals: United Property Management North Miami Beach, Florida

9, Report #1196364

Dec 18 2014
Liberty Management Investments Inc Access Worldwide Holdings Inc.David Rosenblum SCAM ALERT - FRAUD ALERT- Payment Processor Los Angeles California Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Liberty Management Investments Inc Los Angeles, California

10, Report #1196052

Dec 17 2014
Star Car Wash Star Car Wash left me High and Dry Garland Texas Author: Garland, Texas Property Management: Star Car Wash Garland, Texas

11, Report #1195816

Dec 16 2014
Adept Management Solutions From hiring maintenance workers to merely training and job placement Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Employers: Adept Management Solutions Manhattan, New York

12, Report #1195532

Dec 15 2014
PMB400 Capital Management Group Scamming Human Beings and It's not right N. Babylon New York Author: Oxford, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: PMB400 N. Babylon, New York

13, Report #1195355

Dec 14 2014
ESTATE TRUST ASSET RECOVERY Notified my daughter that $125 is currently available in her name. Gainesville Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: ESTATE TRUST ASSET RECOVERY Gainesville,

14, Report #1195104

Dec 13 2014
Rent Florida Realty If You're A Property Owner - BEWARE of Letting These People Manage Your Property!! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Property Management: Rent Florida Realty West Palm Beach, Florida

15, Report #1195018

Dec 12 2014
Netmark.com NETMARK IS A BIG RIP OFF!!!! STAY AWAY!!! NETMARK IS A BIG RIP OFF!! Author: Oceanside, California SEO - Reputation Management: Netmark.com Nationwide

16, Report #1194895

Dec 12 2014
Portfolio Business Management Filed Litigation that I had malicious intent to defraud a lender however, the former bank doesn't have a copy of the said check that was supposedly returned for insufficient funds. Norfolk Virginia Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Business Management Nationwide

17, Report #1194890

Dec 12 2014
Millennium Enterprises, Inc Millennium Health and Fitness Bad Management of Fitness Center Gym Nationwide Author: Nationwide Health Spas: Millennium Enterprises, Inc Nationwide

18, Report #1194767

Dec 11 2014
Tri-Star Management or All American Home Mortgage Scott Karosa, Scott Allan Karosa, Tri-star lending Giving your money to this company or Scott Karosa will end bad for you! Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Tri-Star Management or All American Home Mortgage Henderson, Nevada

19, Report #1194685

Dec 11 2014
Regus Property Management Pierce Jansen, Simon Lopez Regus Corrpution at it's finest!!!!! Mesa Arizona Nationwide Author: Chandler, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Regus Property Management Nationwide

Dec 10 2014
Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. ripoff, make promises, represents one thing and then seeks to never follow through with commitments, abusive demanding demeaning boss Henderson Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Con Artists: Scott Karosa, Tristar Financial, Tristar Realty, Tristar Management Inc. Henderson, Nevada

21, Report #1194460

Dec 10 2014
Fidelity Financial Incorporated . Lottery , Resources Management & Payment Verification I received a letter stamped with a stamp from Africa stating that I had to contact a Mary Green at their head quarters in Los Angels California head quarters to process a check they sent me to help my processing for a in the amount of $4,350 . . This company is a rip off and are aggressive and presented in their tactics. If anyone can help me with this matter please contact me. Thank you Los Angeles California
Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity Financial Incorporated . Lottery , Resources Management & Payment Verification Los Angeles, California

22, Report #1194450

Dec 10 2014
Liberty Pest Control and Environmental Management Liberty Contracting BEWARE! Middletown New York
Author: Chester, New York Paint & Wallpaper: Liberty Pest Control and Environmental Management Middletown, New York

23, Report #1194306

Dec 09 2014
Trident Fund 1 LLC Took deposit without providing loan. San Jose California Author: tampa, Florida Loans: Trident Fund 1 LLC San Jose, California

24, Report #1194242

Dec 09 2014
Select Talent Cons, Jeff Audette Director, Human Resources & Talent Management The SELECT Family Talent Consulting & Search Group jeff.audette@sftcsg.com http://www.sftcsg.com/jeff-audette +1 -888)-987 - 7752 +1 -571- 364 - 7245 Contacted me regarding employment opportunities in my field Atlanta Georgia Author: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania Consulting: Select Talent Cons, Jeff Audette Atlanta, Georgia

25, Report #1194205

Dec 09 2014
Mayfield Properties Mayfield Properties, LP Real Estate Management RIP OFF! Don't put your hard earned money with these clowns--Jim Jones with Mayfield Properties LP Dallas Texas Author: Houston, Texas Real Estate Investing: Mayfield Properties Dallas, Texas